Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2015, 10:29 PM   #1
nhawk627

nhawk627 has initial reputation
Default Neverending Vacation

This is my first story, I welcome any and all constructive criticism both positive and negative. The Title is lame, I know, I hope you all enjoy the story more than the title.

___

Gayle leaned back on her elbows and closed her eyes as she turned her fact towards the sun. It felt so good to lay out on the beach and just enjoy the warmth of the bright Caribbean sun. The 19 year old blonde was so happy that she and her two friends had managed to scrape together the money necessary to take this trip over winter break from school. It was all of their first trip away on their own and despite the disapproving clucks of their overprotective parents they'd all elected to take a trip down to the islands.

“Mmmmm this feels so nice” she thought, laying out in her purple bikini feeling the sun on her toned, cheerleader body. “Just make sure I don't burn, I want tan, not red.” She laughed to herself. Slightly pale she'd always had a bit of a problem tanning and had to be a little careful out in the sun. She didn't have it as bad as Maria though. Her copper-haired friend was very pale and basically couldn't tan, having to use nearly a bottle of sunscreen just to avoid burning red.

Maria was out talking to the third member of the group, Ellen. Ellen could at least tan and thoroughly enjoyed teasing Gayle and Maria about their difficulties. Both of the girls were drawing some looks from the men walking by, Maria for her long copper hair and athletic lean legs. Ellen for the 34D breasts that rose and fell in her swimsuit, looking even bigger on her 5'1” short frame. She often complained about how her back hurt from them. As Gayle laid out in the sun the two came back over.

“Hey Gayle, we should probably head back to the hotel and pick out our outfits for the night.” Ellen smiled down at her, blocking the sun. Gayle looked up at her over her sunglasses, sighing.

“Alright, I guess I really shouldn't lay out here too much longer.”

Maria bit her lip. “Are we really sure this is a good idea? I mean we don't know anything about this place.”

Gayle shrugged. “If it's lame, we can leave. If we feel uncomfortable, same thing.”

Ellen laughed. “Yeah, I mean it's a club throwing a party, you saw the flyer. It's not like it's in some run down slum. It's just down the road from the hotel. We'll stick together, like Gayle said, if it doesn't seem right, we'll head out. No big deal.”

Maria sighed. “I guess you're right. I mean the worst that can happen is we don't have a good time or we have to leave cause some drunk asshole won't leave one or more of us alone.”

Gayle picked herself up off the beach-towel and folded it up. The three of them walking back to their hotel to get ready.

Walking into the club that night the girls certainly had done their best to dress to impress.

Gayle wore a white tank top underneath a thing pink sweater that she zipped up halfway to just below her 36C breasts. It was a “conservative” look but one that highlighted her figure. Below she wore a black pleated skirt that came a few inches below her legs, showing off her toned, athletic thighs made firm from years of cheerleading and tennis. Underneath she wore a black thong and bra combo and finished with a set of thigh high black boots. Her natural dirty blonde hair flowed loose down halfway down her back.

Ellen wore a tight fitting white t-shirt, she hadn't meant for it to be quite so tight, but finding shirts that both fit her height AND her bust either went she was wearing something way too long or way too tight. Underneath she more a lacey white bra. Below the shirt was a tight fitting denim shirt and a white thong. Finally a pair of four inch heels. Like Gayle, Ellen had left her shoulder length blonde hair loose, framing her face.

Maria had chosen a spaghetti strap top that showed off a decent amount of her shapely 32C chest. It was black but with large white polka-dots below which was a strip of pink almost like a belt. She also wore a lacey, loose black skirt that showed off a good amount of thigh and a pair of black heels. Beneath she wore a strapless black bra and lace panties combo. Her copper hair hung loose to just below her shoulders.

The three 19 year old American girls certainly turned a few heads in the club and had no problem securing themselves a few drinks, always careful to see them prepared. They spent a couple of hours chatting and occasionally dancing with a steady stream of admirers of all types. A few times they went out to the dance floor but always made sure to stay within eye shot of each other even as they all grew a little buzzed.

From the side Tyrone watched the three enjoying themselves. He smiled too himself watching for the sign that the club owners “special” mix would kick in. Tyrone had eyed these three the moment they walked in and let Mike, the owner, know to be sure to make their drinks with the pre-drugged booze he kept hidden. These three had been super careful, never taking a drink they didn't see made. They had no clue Mike kept a set of booze with the drugs already in it. As he watched he saw the telltale signs that they were feeling it and decided to make his move. Looking up he signaled to his two friends, Randall and Bill to join him. The three large black men approached the group of girls.

Gayle turned as three huge black men approached their little group, smiling at them. One of the men looked right at her and stuck out his hand, his voice deep and booming. “Hi there, I'm Tyrone. How are you enjoying the party?”

Gayle giggled, her head a little foggy. “Oh, it's been a lot of fun!” She cheered smiling up with her bright blue eyes. Even at her 5'7” height this guy towered over her. From the corner of her eye she noticed Tyrone's two friends began talking to Ellen and Maria.

“I'm glad to hear it. So what brings you down to the island?”

Gayle made sure she could keep an eye on her friends before flickering her eyes back to Tyrone. “Oh, we just decided to take a trip over winter break from college ya know?”

“Ah, American then.”

“Yeah, it's like our first trip away on our own so we wanted to make it memorable.”

Tyrone smiled to himself nodding his head. “Oh it's going to be memorable alright.” He thought as he made small talk with the blonde. The drugs were working quite well, this girl was giving up way more information than she normally would. Her name, age, where the group of them were from, the fact that the three of them were there alone with no one to worry if they weren't seen for awhile. As he chatted, or more let her babble in her booze and drugged haze, he manipulated her position moving her so that he was between her and the other two pairs. Bill and Randall were working the same game on the other two, chatting them up, letting the booze and drugs take their full effect. Eventually he heard Randall and Bill move off in separate directions, taking their marks with them off to separate smaller dancing rooms. Tyrone grinned inwardly to himself. Time for the next step.

“So Gayle, how about you show me what sorta moves you got out there.”

The blonde grinned stupidly, clearly buzzed. “I don't know. Hee hee, I'm not much of a dancer and I'm supposed to stay with Maria and Ellen...Hey? Where are they?”

Tyrone chuckled. “Oh, damn. Sorry, I didn't see them leave. I'm sure they'll be back soon. Probably just went to the bathroom or something. Bill and Randall took off a little while ago they probably just didn't want to interrupt us.”

Something about that didn't seem right to Gayle. She thought they agreed to stick together. “But I guess as long as they're still with each other it's not a BIG deal.” She felt flattered that of the three of them, she'd been the one to hold the attention of one of the guys while Ellen and Maria had apparently struck out with the others.

“Alright, we can dance for a little bit, but then I should go find them.”

“Sounds like a plan!” Tyrone said as he pulled her towards the crowded dance floor. Out there he spun her around, facing away from him and ran his hands down to her hips, holding them as he let her rock herself to the music. His eyes slide down to her round bubble butt, enjoying the view of it sway in front of him. After a few minutes of dancing he felt the phone is his pocket buzz with a text from Mike, the club owner. He glanced at it.

“Room's all yours, remember where the cameras are, make sure the show is good. Randall and Bill are already working on there's.”

Tyrone spun the blonde around to face him and the two danced for several more minutes. Gayle's eyes glazed a little, the heat of the dance floor going to her head and it started to spin. Her mind grew more foggy and she stumbled. She felt Tyrone catch her arm.

“Whoa! You ok there baby girl?”

“Y...yeah. Just feeling a little lightheaded. I think it's the heat in here maybe...”

“Yeah it is kinda warm. Tell ya what, why don't ya come with me and we can get you some place with a little more air. Should help ya feel better.”

Gayle swallowed hard trying to steady herself. She put her hand to Tyrone's stomach, feeling the chiseled ab muscles. “Yeah, I probably should get out of here for a little while.” She stumbled a little as she felt Tyrone pull her from the floor, heading towards the back rooms of the club. Gayle was only dimly aware of the room's they passed, her head foggy unable to take in what was going on around her.

Tyrone's head was completely clear as he led the blonde girl through the back part of the club, away from the crowds and the noise, to an area where they wouldn't be disturbed or heard. The same halls through which Bill and Randall had led her two friends a little while before. As he walked he could hear the unmistakable sounds of them working them from rooms up ahead and his pace quickened so that he could get a look at things before taking the blonde into her room.

As he came to the first room he saw the short one with the big tits, Ellen. Randall had picked her out and as Tyrone came up to the door he made sure to maneuver the blonde so she wouldn't see. She might be out of it but the site would probably shock her back to lucidity and cause all kinds of problems.

Ellen was on the floor on her knees, her white t-shirt tossed to the far corner of the room with her bra sitting on top of it. Her head was pressed down onto the floor, Randall's black hand tangled in her blonde hair holding it on the ground. Her blue eyes were wide and wild with fear and she screamed through the thong shoved into her mouth. Her denim skirt was still on put pushed up to her hips exposing the round curve of her full ass. Randall's other hand pinned her arms behind her at the small of her back her finger flailing and wrists twisting in his iron, vicious grip.

Ellen's screams were punctuated with each vicious thrust Randall took into her wet cunt. He drew his hips back exposing a slick, veiny, 11 inch black dick, out all the way to the tip and RAMMED full force and length back into the short girl a shriek, muffled by the thong, filling the room. He snarled as he watched her ass jiggle and bounce with each thrust her entire body lurching forward. “That's it big tits! Open up for that nigger dick. Take...EVERY...FUCKING...INCH.” He snarled as he plowed into the helpless white girl under him claiming her body holding her helpless under him. He looked up and winked as he saw Tyrone lead the other blonde past the room, looking in briefly to watch the show before quickly moving on to avoid tipping the other one off.

He leaned down to the girl under him and growled into her ear. “Looks like T is about to get to work on your leggy friend. Gonna have a go at her myself later when I'm done with you.” Under him he felt the girl shudder as he bottomed out balls deep in her again hearing a low groan escape her gag.

Tyrone grinned as he passed the room, taking a quick look as Randall dominated Ellen. He knew how rough Randall could be and figured she was in for quite a time with him. Moving down the hall he passed another room, glancing in he saw Bill with the redhead, Maria.

Maria was laying on her back on a couch her eyes staring up into the eyes of the merciless black man above her. Her feet were waving in the air, sticking out from either side of his hips as he pumped viciously fast in and out of her wet pussy. One of his hands covered her mouth, stifling her screams the other pawing and squeezing her soft bouncing tits, her arms pinned at the sides by the straps of her top after he pulled them down to expose her chest. She felt the fabric of her panties rub against her pussy as his cock pushed it aside pounding in and out of her cunt the sound of his hips smacking against her filling the room. Bill leered down at her as he fucked, enjoying the look of overwhelmed fear in her eyes her body bouncing under him his balls smacking off her.

Tyrone, unable to see much more than Maria's waving feet and Bill's thrusting ass moved quickly on past this second room. “Redhead is getting it full force” he grinned as he briefly got a glimpse of Bill's footlong cock pistoning in and out of her pale pussy her soft ass bouncing on the couch as he fucked her down into it. As he moved down the hall Mike passed by heading in the other direction nodding a knowing smile to Tyrone as he walked into the room with Randall and Ellen.

Tyrone briefly heard Ellen's voice, a shrieking, gasping whine “Oh god, please help thank God...” before the door to the room closed. As Tyrone pushed Gayle into the last room in the hallway his phone buzzed with a text from Mike. The attached picture showed Ellen her eyes staring up, lips straining around Mike's massive black dick as it pushed into her throat, she was now on all fours and the long shot showed Randall's hips crushed against her full ass, each black hand gripping a round white asscheeks for leverage. The text said “Now the party really starts.”

--End of Part 1--

As I said, I welcome any and all constructive thoughts, including where you might like to see things go from here. Obviously there is more to tell.
nhawk627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 10:39 AM   #2
fantasy love

fantasy love has initial reputation

Love this can't wait for next chapter
fantasy love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
sikander07

sikander07 has initial reputation

Great start! Please write more.
sikander07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:45 AM   #4
sikander07

sikander07 has initial reputation

Update please
sikander07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:02 PM   #5
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

VERY NICE start !! Can't wait for more !

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:22 PM   #6
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very good, look forward to more!!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #7
zeondunst

zeondunst has initial reputation

Great start.... waiting for the next part...
zeondunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:53 PM   #8
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn that's a great start, eagerly waiting for the next part. Would like to see a lot more abuse for the 3 girls, don't go easy on them.
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:20 PM   #9
nhawk627

Default Neverending Vacation Chapter 2

Apologies for the long delay but various real life matters intervened. This is actually a little shorter than I intended this to be but I wanted to get something out to you guys. Hopefully future chapters are not so long in coming but I can make no guarantees.

I'm not sure exactly how many chapters this will be. I have a general idea of where things go but those are more signposts I want to reach. The road I take to get there may wind a little.

Without Further Ado...Chapter 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What's so funny?” Gayle asked, her words slurred.

Tyrone slid the phone into his pocket and looked over to her. “Oh nothing, just something one of my buddies sent me.” He moved up behind the unsteady girl and put his hands onto her hips, holding her against him. “Hey now, you seem like you might have had one too many...or maybe 3 or 4 too many.” He chuckled. Gayle bit her lip as she felt him pull her back against him, the curve of her bubble butt pressing against his hips. Her fogged mind tried to tell her to leave but she was too out of it to really pay attention.

Tyrone slowly traced his hands up the sides of the lithe blonde girl, he leaned in from behind and slowly tilted her head to the side and began kissing her neck. He felt her grow stiff as he did and she whimpered softly. As she did he tightened his grip slightly to maintain control as one hand slid around the front and slowly eased the zipper of her sweater down. She gasped again.

“Wa...wait y...you shouldn't.” Her voice quavered, high-pitched and thin. Tyrone tugged the zipper the rest of the way down and yanked the sweater back halfway down her arms, effectively pinning them to her sides.

“Shhhhh prom queen, it's alright. We're just gonna have a little fun for awhile. Trust me you'll end up liking it.” The girl twisted in his arms as he spun her around to face him, looking down into her glazed blue eyes his hands sliding up to her shoulders and pushing down on them.

“Come on girl. You're on vacation. Loosen up a little and have some fun. You're so blasted you probably won't even remember it come morning.” He chuckled as Gayle's knees sank to the floor.”

Maria tried to scream as Bill pummeled her tight pussy, driving his entire length in and out of her cunt. Her screams were cut off as Bill gripped her neck with one hand and pushed her back arching her over the back of the couch. His thrusting inched her back with each slam in, her thick pale thighs spread wide, soft C cup tits bouncing as he pounded.

From above the camera in the ceiling saw her pale white body claimed by the black thug spearing her open with a footlong, thick dick. Her blue eyes were wide, body glistened with sweat as Bill savaged her. Suddenly Maria felt him draw out then suddenly he SLAMMED full force back into her, balls deep, he did it again, once, twice, three times and then she felt it, the surge of his cum spewing into her pussy. Her head thrashed wildly from side to side as Bill sneered down it her.

“Yeah, take that fucking load you redheaded bitch! Damn you got one tight little pussy! Gonna flood that snatch!” He continued to pump his dick into her fucking his cum up deep inside her. She panted hard as she felt him pull back out of her, as his dick sprang free she felt the rush of his cum flow out of her pussy onto the couch beneath her. Then she felt is hand slide from her throat to her hair and he yanked her up to stare into his cold eyes.

“I know what you're thinking girl. You're thinking that it's over. I came inside you and now it's done. Well I got news for ya little bitch...” He reached down between his legs with his other hand and she felt his heavy, hard shaft thud against the outside of her pussy as he beat it off her. “The boys and took a little something...we're good to go all fucking night.” He snarled.

Maria squealed as he yanked her forward off the couch and tossed her onto her face on the floor, sprawling out. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her up to her knees. “Face down, ass up slut!” He yelled as he leaned over her and pushed her face to the floor.

“Don't you fucking move cunt! You try to get up and I WILL fucking wreck you!” His voice boomed in her ears and then…

SMACK! She screamed as he slapped her ass, first one cheek, then the other, alternating back and forth. Then suddenly one hand gripped each cheek and she felt her ass yanked open and she heard him spit between them, felt the warm spit flow down her crack. Then she felt the tip of his hard shaft push against the entrance to her ass.

“OH GOD!” She screamed. “God no! Don't! I can't! I've never!” She lifted her head and then shrieked as he SLAMMED her head back down onto the floor and shrieked again as one of his booted feet came down on her hand, pressing it to the floor as he slung it over her, mounting her from behind like a dog.

“What the fuck did I tell you! Now I'm really gonna have to wreck this ass!”

Maria SHRIEKED in agony as the next thrust impaled her virgin ass her legs splayed out and he slammed her down flat onto the floor. The camera in the wall behind her captured her legs as they flailed and kicked, recording her shrieks and the view of the vicious black guy slamming up and down, using his full weight to open her snow white ass. He gripped her hair and yanked her head up, the hidden camera in front focused on her face, eyes wide, mouth hanging open, screaming.

Ellen choked as Randall drove his cock deep into her throat. “That's it, clean your fucking cunt juice off my dick bitch.” He said as he held her head, watching her throat bulge and retract with each thrust down her neck.

From below she felt Mike, the club owner's, hands on her big ass cheeks guiding her pussy up and down his cock as he forced her to ride him. Bouncing her round big ass up and down fast and hard as Randall stood in front of her and reamed her throat. Her hands twisted behind her, wrapped tight in her thong, bound as the two men used her short, busty body. She stared up at Randall as he drove deep down her throat again, her spit coating his shaft. She squealed on it as Mike lifted both hands off her ass and brought them back down in the hard, loud smack before squeezing and bouncing her harder.

“Goddamn this is one prime piece of white pussy!” Mike called up from below, feeling her tight pussy clench and slide up and down his thick black shaft.

“Shorty's got one nice sucking mouth too.” Randall replied looking down at her. “This has been quite a workout for you hasn't it girl? Bet you're getting thirsty. Well here, having a fucking drink!” He snarled as he slammed balls deep into her throat and unload streams of thick cum down into her belly. He slammed both hands to the sides of her head and yanked her all the way down holding her there as she gagged and choked, her throat pulsing as she was forced to swallow every drop. Randall slowly pulled back and slapped his heavy shaft across her face a few times.

From below and behind she felt Mike slap her ass, he had stopped bouncing her when Randall unloaded and now he called out, “back to work whore!” As he resumed bouncing her up and down his shaft. Randall walked backwards to a couch and sat down, watching Ellen's head bounce and wave as Mike made her ride his shaft, her eyes wide, mouth hanging open stupidly a small amount of cum drizzling down onto her chin.

“Damn, little bitch is already pretty gone and we're just getting started.” He thought as he watched her tits swing under her as her ass rose and fell on Mike's thick shaft. He rose and walked behind her and undid her wrists, her head turned slowly around to watch him a small glimmer of hope in her eyes. It was replaced by despair as he pulled her up to a straight-backed position, he re-tied her wrists and looped them over a hook that he pulled down from the ceiling. It was attached to a flexible cable that could be set at different heights.

Mike's hands moved from her ass to her hips as he lifted her up and down, pistoning his hips up as he pulled her down, his shaft slamming against her cervix and pushing into her womb. The action caused her big tits to bounce and smack together the sound of it filling the room. In the recesses of her mind it slowly dawned on Ellen that she would not be leaving this room for a very long time.

Tyrone chuckled as he checked his phone again, calling up the video feeds from the other two rooms.

“Damn, redhead is gonna be hurting in that ass for WEEKS. And big tits has gotta be hurting having them jugs bounce and smack together like that.” He thought. He started to rewind to watch it again when his attention was diverted by a gagging choke from beneath him.

He slid the phone back into his pocket and squeezed harder on the pair of wrists he held up over Gayle's head. “Remember what I said prom queen. Take every fucking inch or I twist and snap these delicate little wrists of yours.”

Gayle whimpered pathetically from her knees as she started up, her mouth stretched wide around his 13” long shaft as she struggled to slide her mouth down. She wasn't doing too bad, already nearly 9 inches was buried in her elegant little swan neck which bulged visibly from the effort. Her blue eyes were actually more lucid now than they had been, he figured that was the shock and adrenaline.

As he watched her struggle to take another inch into her throat he chuckled to himself. “This one is gonna be fun to break.”

End of Part 2
Old 07-08-2015, 02:09 AM   #10
fantasy love

fantasy love has initial reputation

Nice keep up the good work
fantasy love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:39 PM   #11
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Love your writing style, keep up the great work!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:15 PM   #12
nhawk627

So here is Part 3. It's still a little short IMO, but I'm thinking shorter but more frequent might be better than lengthy but long waits.

In any case, feedback is always appreciated. Constructive criticism is always welcome as well.

And if you have any input on things you'd like to see more of, less of, or specific things you think would be good to include, I will gladly welcome any suggestions and see if I think they can be worked in.

---

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP…

The rhythmic sound of slapping flesh filled the room as Ellen's tits swayed and bounced in time with the thrusts into her cunt from behind. She stoop now, her arms stretched over her head, bound at her wrists and draped over the hook hanging down from the ceiling. They arched back behind her head, the hook positioned above her back, she bent at her waist her tits hanging down, swinging freely. Her legs stretched taut in her 4 inch heels as two massive black hands gripped her hips and yanked her back with each thrust in.

She didn't know who was fucking her now, he was another large black guy, this one with dreadlocks. He hadn't really said much, just growled and grunted like a beast as he fucked her. Mike and Randall, the first two who had taken her watched, Randall working with a camera, snapping pictures of her.

“Fuck it!” Randall growled as he examined his shots. “Dude, slow down, everything's coming out blurry! And make the bitch look at the camera!”

Ellen's head hung down limply, her blonde hair swinging beside her face masking it, her groans and cries muffled by the thong underwear shoved between her lips. She breathed easier as the pounding thrusts slowed to a more leisurely stroke in and out, never stopping, she didn't think it would ever stop. She squealed slightly as the man behind her gripped her hair and yanked her head up, forcing her blue eyes to stare directly into the camera.

“Mmmmm yeah fuck that's a nice shot” Randall said as he snapped several pictures, close in on her face and back to catch her entire body. As he stopped he looked at the guy behind her. “I got what I needed for now, you can get back to it.”

The man kept his grip in her hair as he resumed his hard, fast strokes, the sound of Ellen's tits smacking together once again filled the room.

Bill roared as he used his full weight to drive his cock deep into Maria's stretched asshole, he buried it as far as it would go and unloaded a massive load of cum deep into her bowels. He felt her spasm under him, her legs kicking weakly and futilely behind her as his cock pumped stream after stream into her. Slowly he lifted himself off the pale redhead, his dick popping from her gaping asshole as he grabbed one of her arms and rolled her over.

Maria's mind was completely blown, she groaned softly as she felt herself being rolled onto her back. Her eyes flickered open slightly and she caught sight of the massive black dick that had just pummeled her asshole swinging above her. She barely registered what was happening as Bill lifted her arms over her head and pushed her legs open, splaying her out on the floor. He lifted a camera and snapped several shots of her laying there on the floor, exposed and spent.

She heard a rustle, like paper, and then Bill's voice. “Enjoy.” Her eyes flickered open as she saw him sit on the couch where he'd first fucked her, his dick swinging between his legs. That view was suddenly cut off as a black man she didn't recognize straddled her chest, his dick thumping down between her soft tits as he squeezed them around it. Her eyes flickered up to his face as he sneered down at her. His voice thick with an island accent.
“Gonna enjoy me this one for sure.”

Gayle gagged as Tyrone thrust another inch of his massive dick down her throat. She was arched back down, he was straddling her face from above and using his weight to thrust down, letting gravity help him.

“Come on bitch! You ain't no good to me if you can't take it all!” He growled as he sank the last couple of inches of his 13 inch dick down her gullet, her throat bulged and her eyes watered. He grinned down at the blonde under him. Her hands bound in front of her wrapped around with his belt. He felt her forearms press up against his ass, pressed to the side of her awesome 36C tits.

He groaned as he felt her throat spasm on his dick, vibrating around it. “Fuck blondie, keep doing that and I'll drown you with cum.” He chuckled as he drew his dick out, watching the sense of relief come to her eyes, quickly replaced by shock and fear as he SLAMMED balls deep back down her throat.

Gayle wretched, choking, wanting to vomit but without anywhere to do so, forcing the feeling down lest she choke on it. He grinned again, pulled back, and slammed back in. Her head rocked back and forth as he reamed her throat, choking and gagging her. She felt the cock slide back from her throat then thrust forward, stretching her pink lips wide around it till she thought the corners of her mouth would tear. It was so long she swore she could feel it all the way down in her stomach each time it bottomed out. Her blue eyes watered as she turned them up, watching Tyrone as he lifted his phone up, snapping pictures of her face. Then he started to look at something on it.

“Well now, I think they be undervalued a little bit. But we'll see I guess.” He looked down at her and sneered before violently ripping his dick from her mouth. She gasped, gagging and choking as she desperately struggled to catch her breath. Tyrone yanked her bound arms up suddenly holding them over her head.

“On your feet bitch!” He growled. Gayle struggled on weak legs to stand, her tits shaking and wobbling as she climbed to her feet. Her skirt swung around her ass and thighs as she trembled.

“Guess I might as well show you what's going on hmmm?” Tyrone grinned at her. Slowly he turned his phone to her. Gayle gasped.

The phone showed what looked like an underground website and the page currently up displayed a fullscreen picture of Ellen, standing with her arms yanked up and back behind her, she was bent at the waist and Gayle could make out the torso of a black man behind her, one hand on her ass and another yanking her head back. Ellen's eyes were wide and afraid, her legs taut in her 4 inch heels, her tits hanging down. Her mouth was plugged by her underwear and the streaks of tears stained her face.

Directly under her picture it said “$1500 for 2 hours. $15,000 to purchase. Purchase not available for 5 days.”

Tyrone chuckled as he hit a button on his phone and the webpage changed. This time it showed a picture of Maria, looking nearly passed out, splayed out on her back her arms over her head, her legs spread open and what looked like a quart of cum pooled under her.

Underneath her picture it said: “1000 for 2 hours. $10,000 to purchase. Purchase unavailable for 5 days.” Gayle shuddered a soft whimper escaping her mouth as her eyes turned up to Tyrone.

He grinned and shoved her back hard, she screamed and stumbled, slamming back against a couch. In an instant Tyrone was on her bending her backwards, arching her over the couch, her arms yanked over her head and hooked to the wall by a protruding hook. She felt him reach up under her skirt and heard the sound of cloth tearing.

“No! NO! DON'T!” She screamed before he shoved her torn thong into her mouth. His hand gripped her throat, squeezing before running down her chest, smacking one tit and then the other, twisting her nipples. He pushed her legs opened and stepped between them. She breathed in heaving ragged gasps her eyes wide, twisting and struggling against her bonds. She felt him flip her skirt up and tuck the bottom into the waistband, felt him sit the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Then he gripped her hips in his hands and bent over her.

“Time to figure out how much to price you at blondie.” He snarled. Gayle's tits heaved up hard and her shriek was ear splitting even through the gag as 13 inches of thick black cock tore into her white pussy, slamming balls deep in one viscous thrust, stretching her, re-sizing her cunt to fit the massive girth claiming it. She felt it slowly draw out till just the tip was seated in her. Her eyes widening as she stared up. Tyrone grinned down at her.

“Mmmmm baby, I got a feeling you gonna be the most expensive bitch we turn out tonight. But I'm gonna have to really put you through your paces to know for sure. You ready for this?” He chuckled. “What the fuck am I saying, you white bitches ain't never ready for this.”

He began pummeling her cunt...her screams building to shrieks as outside in the hallway a large crowd of black men gathered the doors to the three rooms.