Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-13-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forced Encounters of the Third Kind

Sorry about the title. It may not be exactly right, but it is the best I could think of. This thread might crossover into some others, but I dont think it fits exactly with the others either. So lets see what happens.

A recent thread started me thinking about times were I felt violated without actually being attacked. Intimate contact without physical contact. Let me explain.

I live in a northern climate were the winters can be great but the weather can be nasty. My job requires I wear proper "business attire". You may see me bundled up against the cold, but you will not see me struggling through snow and slush waering a pair of Jimmy Choo's. I will carry my dress shoes with me and I do have an extra pair or two in my office.

One day I come to work later than usual, get ready to slip into a pair heels I have in my office, and discover some guy has left a little present for me. A calling card if you will. A nice little pool of his seed in the right shoe.

I have no idea who it was. Did he do it in my office, his office, the bathroom? Did he take them home the evening before ? What fantasy involving me raced through his mind that took him to orgasm ?

I realize this is nothing like some guy forcing his way inside me, but at some level I still felt violated. Not really forced but an unpleasant sexual feeling. Imitimate contact without physical contact.

Any thoughts ?
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Two thoughts cross my mind:

1. This office mate is a shoe fetishist, who has a thing for women’s shoes and took the opportunity to pleasure himself with your high heels.

2. It truly is a calling card, just a hint of the violation that awaits you when the opportunity avails itself. It’s his suggestion of what’s coming and now it’s just a matter of when…

Not sure which it is. Maybe you’ll find out someday, or some night.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's probably too late now, but I would have recommended that you call the police pronto. Contacing a supervisor could be very insufficient. Often they just want to smooth things over and get work back to normal. You have been the victim of a psychological assault.

1) I don't know if this, of itself, is breaking the law. I'll ask some of my cop friends.
2) Assume it is a form of intimidation. (Sorry to make you paranoid.)
3) The police could have taken a sample and entered it into their evidence lab. It's possible that they could have a DNA match already on file. Extreme possibility: it matches a sample taken from a rape victim. Now they have real stuff to investigate!
4) It could be kept on file. If there are repeat, or worse, events, they can check for a pattern, trend, or M.O.
5) You send out a clear signal that you're not a patsy, and that you will take assertive action when something offensive happens to you.

If you have a hanky or tissue with the ejaculate, you can still call the police. Try to reconstruct your schedule, and who was around, as best you can. At the very least letl your office manager or supervisor know.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:28 AM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I cornered one cop, who was a bit dumbfounded by this situation. The closest she could get was "vandalism," on the assumption that you would consider the shoes unusable after this. Now vandalism comes in different degrees, so it depends upon the shoes' value. Your state/county may classify vandalism as "1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd..." depending upon the value of the item damanged or destroyed. So if they were super-expensive designer shoes, that might come in as "1st degree." If they came from Walmart, then "3rd." Or something like that.

But she did have another idea: If your city is large enough to have a specialized "sexual asault unit" or officer, then he/she/they would be the person(s) to contact.

Don't put up with this shit! And for that matter, what would the supervisor's or cops' response be if this creep deficated or peed in your shoe? Who knows what this asshole will do next?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:47 AM   #5
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's pretty disturbing. This is why I seldom trust my co-workers, haha. It's perfectly natural for you to feel violated. If i were you, I'd leave a note on my shoes in the future saying "If you ever do this again, you're losing the penis.". I would contact your supervisor about it but unfortunately there's nothing you can do beyond that, unless you figure out who did it. But if nothing else has happened and as long as he doesn't do it again/make any moves, you could be perfectly fine. I hope it never happens again and that you'll be alright
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:57 AM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

If I would you, I'd do something official about it, contact your boss, the police becuase at least you will have something on file, and if anything else happens, you can show some kind of history.

Depending on your supervisors they may treat this s some form of sexual harrassment, it certainly does to me. Who else have they done this too, and what else has he done.

Let us know what you decide, and how you get on honey...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #7
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the comments. This did happen sometime ago (this past winter). All I did was talk to a good friend, a coworker, about it. She was unaware of anyone else experiencing anything like this. Since I had no idea who it might have been, the police would have been limited to what they could do.

It most likely was a one time thing and I never considered the possibility of the individual becoming violent. Perhaps he did just have a shoe fetish. But I did feel a bit violated.

Last edited by JaniceJ; 06-15-2009 at 08:01 PM.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
Thanks for the comments. This did happen sometime ago (this past winter). All I did was talk to a good friend, a coworker, about it. She was unaware of anyone else experiencing anything like this. Since I had no idea who it might have been, the police would have been limited to what they could do.

It most likely was a one time thing and I never considered the possibility of the individual becoming violent. Perhaps he did just have a shoe fetish. But I did feel a bit violated.
JaniceJ,

If this were done to a willing playmate it would be considered a mark of ownership (the forced wearing of Master's sperm on a clothing item).

Since this is not something you sought it should be read as a statement of INTENT. I would not be sure that this problem will not reappear in another incident.

This is in no way meant to frighten you, only to make you aware of a possible mindset...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #9
prey4me
Privileged Member

Exclamation

I spoke with a detective. Neither of us are psychologists, but we agree it's pretty weird, and could be a portend of something more sinister. But since you said several months have passed, then I think we can assume this is the end of it. Perhaps it was just an adolescent prank.

But he did say that what the police will do depends on the size and structure of the department. A large department with an adequate budget might have the sample taken and inventories. A smaller deparrtment might not, or would refer it to the state police/patrol. But should it (or something similar) happen, then do notify the police, and go from there.

I've had some elements for a stalking story in my perverted mind for some time, JaniceJ, and if I ever do it I'm definitely including this!