Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-17-2007, 10:08 PM   #1
virginfantasy

Default back home....

after a year-long trip studying overseas, i am FINALLY back home. i unpack into my newly-acquired apartment. one bedroom, my first place by myeself.
(even in london i had a roommate).

i unpack the last box of the night- my cloths. i slip into my pajama shorts and loose shirt before going into the bathroom to get ready for bed.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
Whimper

Whimper has initial reputation

I give a smaller sigh as I stood outside, it was getting fairly dark outside and I would not have to go to work for another good three hours.. Not that I wanted to actually go to the shitty job with an even worse pay, yet if I wanted to get by I was forced to. Pressure continued to build up as I was unmarried. Being an average size man, somewhat good looking did not beat it for the job that women seeked.

I look up towards the dying sun as it retreats off, darkness continued to grow amognst this smaller town. Three hours to do whatever, pressure arrising.. I should blow that pressure, oh how it would be great to fuck a pussy right now, right before work..

I think to myself of this as I look over the area, I walk down the sidewalk and turn to a random apartment, I give a short series of four knocks, I stand there and await a response.
Whimper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:32 PM   #3
virginfantasy

a knock startles me and i drop my hairbrush on the bathroom floor. i laught o myself quietly and walk out."why am i so jumpy?" i think to myself.
even though it was odd that someone was knocking this late, i decided to open the door half-way. a smiling man greeted me.
"hello, i'm wondering if you can get me a number for a tow truck?"
...seems harmless enough, i think."yeah, hold on."
i leave the door open a crack-i think i shut it all the way-and walk back to the kitchen for the phone book.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:36 PM   #4
Whimper

I slip into the first room and I quickly look around, trying to find a good position to start my deed of pleaure.. Not finding anything creative, I walk foward and peer around the corner, seeing her looking through the phonebook, I pull back to the corner and pull out a smaller box opener knife and await for my prey to come to me.. The thoughts played with my mind, a smaller erection grows with the thrill of this.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:42 PM   #5
virginfantasy

i find the number to a good towing place and turn around.
"hey, i got......" the front door's shut, i almost forgot.i open it and look out, but he's not there."oh,well.he must've changed his mind?"i shrug to myself and close the door,locking it behind me.i walk pastthe dark dining room, on my way to the bathroom.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #6
Whimper

As I see her travel along to another location of this home, I follow behind her from a distance, slowly closing onto the female, my cock throbbing to see her body, to use her.

She is standing at the bathroom door, grabbing onto the knob preparing to open it as that is when I make my striking move. I rush behind her and I bring up the knife to her throat, my other arm hugs her arms, forcing them down to her side and holding them into place.

" If you dare scream I swear I will kill you.. " I whisper into her ear softly, I would enjoy my time with her for sure.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #7
virginfantasy

out of instinct, i start screaming loudly, hoping the neighbors will hear.in my panic i can't concentrate on his words until he jabs the blade into my throat; a dull throbbing pain ripples across my neck and i quiet down to a whimper.
"pl....please, don't....what are you doing?!" i sob.you have a hard time getting a good grip on my trembling body.my arms held to my sides,my fingers grab onto the hem of my night shirt and press it to my waist.
"please, don't hurt me..."
Old 09-17-2007, 11:18 PM   #8
Whimper

I tighten my grip around her fine and small body as she screams, my knife slightly slide agaisnt her throat leaving a line followed by her own blood. " Damnit, scream again and your dead.. " I push her foward, releasing m y grip, she slams up agaisnt the wall. " Like I said. " I repeat myself. " Scream again and your dead, now show me youd bedroom. " I ask, awaiting for my answer, I hold up the knife to her, prepared to strike her down if I must.

Her screams and unheard of, the noise of people getting home from their jobs in their loud cars dull this sound.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #9
virginfantasy

i wrap my fingers around my throat, soaking the thin line of blood with my fingers.
"oh...ok.....th-this way...."i stutter, leaning against the wall and stumbling to my bedroom, you close behind.i close my eyes tight as my bed comes in full view."please, what do you want?don't kill me..."i cry. you push me to the ground violently.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:07 PM   #10
Whimper

The man keeps himself quiet and points the knife down at her, pointing it towards her shirt. " Strip or I'll slam this knife up your pussy. " He says, trying to place a strong fear within her.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:20 PM   #11
virginfantasy

my shaking hands grab hold of my flimsy shirt and i start pulling it up. i hesitate at my breasts, but i keep going when you take a step to me.i slide it all the way off, my nipples get hard from the cool rush of air and fear.
i cover myself with my hands and look up at you.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
Whimper

I am thrilled at the side of her great body, I slip the blade back into a secure place and throw into my pocket without a single care. With that he lowers his hands and places them firmly on her breast and then grabs ahold of them tightly and begun to pull back. She is brought up to her feet being forced up by the pain. " Damn you have a fine body! " I say before pushing her onto the bed. She can not recover as I lay down onto of her body.

My hand hovers her shaved pussy except for afew smaller hairs that stook out, my hand touches them sending down the feel in through her body, without a warning he begun to ease his fingers down into her pussy, staring down upon her face. She looked great as she cried, this inspired him to go even deeper.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:48 PM   #13
virginfantasy

he pushes down with his body-i can't breathe, i'm panicking too much. "please, stop! don't do this...not this..."i say over and over again. being raped is too horrible for me to comprehend, and i start crying harder until he slaps me across the face."shut the fuck up', he whispers quietly into my ear.
i feel the tip of one of his fingers touch my pussy."no...no...."i say quietly.he thrusts his finger inside of me, making my back arch. i scream as he puts another in."STOP!!"
Old 09-22-2007, 05:41 AM   #14
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

may i join in?
dark
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:31 PM   #15
virginfantasy

(yes)
Old 09-24-2007, 03:56 AM   #16
darkness
Privileged Member

"why should i?" i say and cotinue to thrust my finger in your tight pussy for afew long minuates. then i grow bord and say after hearing her cry for awhil.
care to suck me off babe? i chuckle at the thought.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:31 PM   #17
virginfantasy

he shoves into my mouth and i start sucking, afraid of what he'll do to me if i don't....
Old 09-30-2007, 03:38 PM   #18
darkness
Privileged Member

she feels so great as i slide in and out of her mouththen a cum inside her mouth and force her to swallow it
Old 10-11-2007, 04:09 PM   #19
virginfantasy

i swallow the hot, gooey mess down my throat, gagging once it's down.
there's so much, and it tastes awful.....he shoves his fingers into me once more, brutally.
"please...." i sob between coughing and gagging-"please, that's enough....please, don't...."
but my pleads are met with a hard, sharp smack across my face.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:02 PM   #20
darkness
Privileged Member

i slap her hard and said "shut up" and then i said "im goingto fuck you now" then i inserted my self inside and began to fuck her violently.