Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2007, 02:35 AM   #21
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Fantastically expensive, but a great place to get my 'gear' from ! (I do not mean drugs, although that doesn't seem such a bad idea now I think about it...). Can you guess where I'd probably be found in London? Camden market! Cutting into my overdraft heavily, purchasing questionable shoes and boots with huge buckles and spikes.. and super corsets...

anyway, back to rolling in the hay
Yes but could really share a flat with other people ?
Let's imagine you're not in the mood for a party, you just want to sit on your bed and read a good book, but your roomnates are pumping up the stereo volume, what do you do ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:57 AM   #22
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey snale, i guess roommates inform u some days before about the party.
Its up to you to be in a party mood at this night.Plus, you want go to London to read books or to have parties?
Old 01-31-2007, 01:23 PM   #23
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Hey snale, i guess roommates inform u some days before about the party.
Its up to you to be in a party mood at this night.Plus, you want go to London to read books or to have parties?
The kind of roomnates you are talking about are the top-notch ones. I've been experiencing people who were smoking joints in the house without asking me if I mind the smell. And I would enjoy London more for its fashion and artistic world than for its parties. Believe it or not, but I go to bed everynight at 9:00 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:30 PM   #24
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

U remind me my first long relationship! In the beggining she was complaining for the joints.When she realized what is the effect, she was complaining for the absence!
Roomates is something u have to choose carefully- and of course it is your right to go bed any time u want.
My worst roomate was a bi guy.We was pretty handsome and was bringing home the best chicks.But when was bringing boys, shit.I couldnt sleep!
Btw, u mind the smell?
Old 01-31-2007, 01:47 PM   #25
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
U remind me my first long relationship! In the beggining she was complaining for the joints.When she realized what is the effect, she was complaining for the absence!
Roomates is something u have to choose carefully- and of course it is your right to go bed any time u want.
My worst roomate was a bi guy.We was pretty handsome and was bringing home the best chicks.But when was bringing boys, shit.I couldnt sleep!
Btw, u mind the smell?
I am an asthmatic.
The problem is my lungs are starting to produce some sort of a whistle sound when I'm exposed to the smoke. But yeah the smell is not too bad. I smoked for 4 years. I was a Marlboro fan. That cigarette brand is so good. I remember their slogan : 'Come to where the flavor is'. So true ! The marlboro flavor is unique. Hmmmmm I always thougt the best cigarettes in a day are the one you smoke after meals. (breakfast, lunch or diner) and it goes so perfectly with coffee. I've stopped smoking for 11 years now, so I suppose It is safe to say I'm through with it. I don't drink either. I only take coffee. I should start to fuck a little, or I'll end up with a shining halo above my head.

What about you ? Are you a regular pot smoker ? How about cigarettes ?
Were did you experience that bad roomnate story you described above ? You need to share places in Greece ?Is life expansive there ?

Last edited by shysnale; 01-31-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #26
ego
the obscure

I experienced that in a hotel.I used to work in hotels.Btw, the guy was French (hello Gilles!)
I am a smoker, but i prefer rolling my cigarettes.And i was a "prince" fan when smoking pre-rolled ones.But Marlboros are great also.Pot? Hashish? Well i have smoke about a field of that.But now i smoke it rarely.And it makes me fucking hard.The longest erection! I guess thats why they say " i am stoned", its hard as stone " Je sui fracase - decase" wright?
I used to share places when i was in the university also.Ok, i had my own, but i dont remember one single night i slept alone.Eight or six people in one house was common.Once, i went back home completely drunk and i found an unknown couple making love on my bed!The best, was that the guy was asking who the fuck i was!I said my apologies and left.Next day i was informed he was my friends brother;he was searching a place to take his gf, so my friend gave him my keys...
Generally, it is not absolutely necessary to share places.In old center of Athens, you can have an appartment of 60 meters(square) for 1.000 euro or a bit more.In other areas this is about 400-600euro and to the worst neighborhoods 250-500.I prefer smaller villages around Athens and fair close to the sea.There you can have a cottage of 90 meters with garden and fireplace in a field of 250 meters for about 400-450euro (5-10 years old).Problem in Greece with these villages is the roads.35 klm to go to Athens on a bad tarmack.And my small Peugeot is somehow sensitive

Last edited by ego; 01-31-2007 at 02:23 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:27 PM   #27
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
" i am stoned", its hard as stone " Je sui fracase - decase" wright?
Almost perfect it is Je suis fracassé - cassé

Quote:
The best, was that the guy was asking who the fuck i was!I said my apologies and left.Next day i was informed he was my friends brother;he was searching a place to take his gf, so my friend gave him my keys...
Unbelievable. You sound like a cool person. I could never give my keys to someone. I'm a paranoid fuck.

Quote:
Generally, it is not absolutely necessary to share places.In old center of Athens, you can have an appartment of 60 meters(square) for 1.000 euro or a bit more.In other areas this is about 400-600euro and to the worst neighborhoods 250-500.
It's difficult to judge how expansive it is without knowing the average salaries in your country. For sure 1000 Euros is a very big rent but it depends of average incomes. I never been to your country. I don't know how I would like it.

Quote:
Problem in Greece with these villages is the roads.35 klm to go to Athens on a bad tarmack.And my small Peugeot is somehow sensitive
Don't by French cars. It's real crap
Old 02-02-2007, 10:22 AM   #28
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Unbelievable. You sound like a cool person. I could never give my keys to someone. I'm a paranoid fuck.
I am cool with the cool ones and doggy with the dogish. And i believe you just dont try to think positive. Example: When you lose your keys, what's better than knowing that every friend of yours have one to give you?

Quote:
It's difficult to judge how expansive it is without knowing the average salaries in your country. For sure 1000 Euros is a very big rent but it depends of average incomes. I never been to your country. I don't know how I would like it.
Yes, 1000euros is to much.It is an average salary.With half of this (every month for 20 years in the bank) you buy the place. If you ever decide to come, i would be glad to meet you

Quote:
Don't by French cars. It's real crap
I guess the worst mechanic in this world is french;but peugeots have two things that are important to me: They are born to take close turns and they do what the driver tells them to do, not what they think they have to do.
I guess the best car ever is a peugeot with a honda motor, italian suspensions and german stand in time.
Try to find a videoclip called "Diablo Canyon" made by Peugeotsport.It features one 306maxi driven by that crazy guys, the Pannizzi bros and a frog! Then you will know why i like peugeots.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:00 PM   #29
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK this is now officially the strangest divergent thread of the year.

Have to say, the Renault Clio was one of the best cars I ever drove. Nippy, smart etc etc...until my sister turned it over on a roundabout. Stupid cow.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:21 PM   #30
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
OK this is now officially the strangest divergent thread of the year.
Not divergent at all. Women, cars.Backbone of every man's conversations.
If you add a ball, you decsribe our whole world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Have to say, the Renault Clio was one of the best cars I ever drove. Nippy, smart etc etc...
Clio powered by the 2.000cc engine was an awesome weapon. I had a plastic surgery to remove the permanent smile from my face after driving one (remember Schwarzenegger's face after his first sex experience in "twins"?)
I am sorry for yours
Old 02-02-2007, 05:27 PM   #31
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

UMM?? Hey guys sounds like you could use a third roommate to make expenses easier?? So how about a say female?? Will cook for you clean for you and uhh nightly services as needed by either of you guys!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #32
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thats not a roomie...thats a slave!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:47 PM   #33
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Oh, well, what happens when at the end of the month or when ever, your roomie don't come up with the share of the rent?

Quote:

come pay the rent,

come pay the rent,

But I can't pay the rent,

But I can't pay the rent,

I will pay the rent,

I will pay the rent.
About the plot line of some movies, I have seen lately.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:44 AM   #34
ego
the obscure

Sindy, your suggestion is really interesting, but let cooking on me.
You can wash the dishes afterwards
Old 02-03-2007, 09:01 AM   #35
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
I am cool with the cool ones and doggy with the dogish. And i believe you just dont try to think positive. Example: When you lose your keys, what's better than knowing that every friend of yours have one to give you?
Yeah I must be too negative.

Quote:
Yes, 1000euros is to much.It is an average salary.With half of this (every month for 20 years in the bank) you buy the place. If you ever decide to come, i would be glad to meet you
Ho that's nice. And you'll introduce me to that lovely women on your avatar.

Quote:
I guess the worst mechanic in this world is french;but peugeots have two things that are important to me: They are born to take close turns and they do what the driver tells them to do, not what they think they have to do.
I guess the best car ever is a peugeot with a honda motor, italian suspensions and german stand in time.
Try to find a videoclip called "Diablo Canyon" made by Peugeotsport.It features one 306maxi driven by that crazy guys, the Pannizzi bros and a frog! Then you will know why i like peugeots.
[/QUOTE]

Looks like you had your way with cars. Are you into racing or something ? To me cars are just a tool to move from point A to point B. Of course I like them better when they're comfortable and easy to drive, but I really don't know much about mechanics. My parents have been buying French cars for years. They always had problems like strange sounds coming from under the hood and they always had to bring them to the repair service again again again and over again. I don't understand why they keep buying french. Maybe that's some sort if patriotism. I have a friend who's invested in a Wolkswagen german car and he says it is a miracle of reliability. It is a golf :

Yes Louise I've tried a Clio too and they're very pleasant. I just wonder how soon the engine breaks down though. I spoke with someone telling him about how I foung French cars unreliable and he said I was exaggerating and that the French rides have gotten better. I don't believe him.

A man driving a French Renaut 'Versatis' has been stuck at 230 km/h on the highway without any possibilities to slow down. That model had what they call a 'Speed program' so that you can lock your clutch on one particular speed when you have a good visibility and when the road is clear enough. That brand new device bugged out and he couldn't slow down as he was approaching the highway end lol. He called up the cops, they cleared out all the highway exit for the guys not to crash in anyone, and the car luckily stopped by itself not far from the highway exit. The guy has been suing Renault but he lost. The car has been under exam by experts who said the system worked properly....but those experts were working for Renaut ! Smells likes big bucks pulling the strings.....

Gal4 said she had a french car that constantly let her down too. Maybe that has something to do with her been raped tied with handcuffs on the engine too many times lol

I remember a funny story when I went to Ireland, I rented a car, got on the road, and saw a guy coming with his car right in front of me ! I've started to panic, but I pulled on the left at the last moment, and I thought 'ho shit I thought only the English were driving on the left'! lol Later on because of the right seat wheel I didn't match properly the distance between me and the cars parked on the side of the road and I scratched a car all the way on its right side. Then I realized the hotel I was staying in was in the same street.The whole night I though shit the guy's gonna come knocking at my door but he never found me lol
Old 02-03-2007, 10:40 AM   #36
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Ho that's nice. And you'll introduce me to that lovely women on your avatar.
For her, you have to travel to Israel. But, you know what? OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!

Well, my car was always a way to give my nerves a brake.And yes, french cars are not reliable and they always make sounds.They can break down any time for any reason (or without!). But they have a unique way in taking curves.

Btw and relatively to french mechanics, look at something i've been told:

Paradise, is a place where:
The lover is Greek.The cooker is French.The mechanic is German.Schedule is made by English.The whole thing is organized by a Swiss.

Hell, is a place where:
The lover is German.The cooker is English.The mechanic is French.Schedule is made by a Greek.The whole thing cannot be organized.

Nothing personal for none here
Old 02-03-2007, 11:36 AM   #37
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Paradise, is a place where:
The lover is Greek...
Would that be a Greek saying by any chance Ego!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Hell, is a place where:
The cook is English...
And if you ever find yourself in this part of the world, let me cook for you! Promise I wont give you spotted dick!
Old 02-03-2007, 11:54 AM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HMMM and Louise dont forget the Yummy Kidney Pie??

And guys everyone knows the best car ever was the La Car by Renault. Tough damn car you could abuse the hell out of it and it would keep going!

When it did break down just toss it onto your friends Lorrie and take it into the shop!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #39
ego
the obscure

As long as i dont have personal experience in lovers, I accept your opinion.Who is the best lover Lou?

And i knew that meeting you would be a risk
Old 02-03-2007, 12:01 PM   #40
Louise
Privileged Member

Steak and Kidney Pie! yummy indeed!
Black Pudding anyone? blood, gristle and fat congealead into a sausage form...wonderful for the morning fry up.

Shysnale, best car for simple A-B journeys and being easy to maintain was and IS the original Mini!
Even I could pick the damn thing up and fix it.