Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)
Default Taken

Jessica had just left the club. She was 19 and stunning. Big voluptuous breasts, long tanned legs all carried on a rail thin frame. Her long dirty blonde hair was straight and went halfway down her back. She was wearing a black low cut tank top and a short pleated skirt that fell just above the halfway point above her knees. She knew the outfit she had worn that night was revealing but she didn't care, she was 19 and she might as well show it off. As her mind wandered, all of a sudden a van came screeching up the road and stopped sharply in front of her. Without warning the back opened up and she felt a pair of hands grab her and throw her in the van. She tried to scream but her captor covered her mouth with his hand. He held a knife to her throat and ordered her to stay silent. He stuffed a thick rag in her mouth and sealed her mouth with duct tape as she lay on her stomach shaking. He proceeded to blindfold her and tie her wrists behind her back. Tears were streaming down her face and she tried to cry out. She felt herself being dragged to her feet and pulled over to a chair where she was seated. Her wrists were tied to the bottom of the chair. Her legs were tied to each leg of the chair until she was almost totally immobile. "I've been watching you for a long time Jessica waiting for tonight". She cried out through the gag but only a muffled gurgle came out. She couldn't see or scream as the van slowly started to move towards its destination........

TO BE CONTINUED.......
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #2
mishmish

The van drove for what seemed like hours. Jessica, bound, gagged and blindfolded could not move from the chair she was tied to in the back of the van. She sobbed silently, the tears staining her blindfold. After what seemed like hours, the van stopped and she heard her captor coming towards her.

"Now, I'm going to untie you from the chair, and you're going to be a good girl aren't you?" Jessica shivered and slowly nodded her head. He untied her legs and cut the rope which secured her arms to the floor and pulled her up so she was standing. He was behind her with his arm around her neck holding her tied wrists tightly with the other hand. "Welcome home Jessica" as he slowly led her out of the van. Her feet hit the ground and she felt the feel of dirt as he slowly led her to his cabin. She had no idea that she was 100 miles outside the city in an undeveloped part of the countryside. He forced her inside the cabin and shut the door. He then took her down a flight of stairs. It was cold down here and she felt a chill run through her body. She heard a heavy sounding door open as he led her into the cold, damp room. She was breathing heavily as the terror gripped her body. The door slammed shut behind them with dull thud. He brought her to the center of the room, where he silently untied her wrists from behind her back. He still gripped her tightly as he said "Your worst nightmare has arrived, I am going to do things to you that you never imagined could be done". "The more you resist, the worse your punishment will be". "Raise your hands in the air as high as you can." Jessica, complied as she felt padded cuffs go over her wrists. "Now, spread your legs slut". Jessica pleaded into the gag, but nothing but a muffled sound came out. A hard smack across her face and she let out a whimper as she spread her legs apart. "Wider" and this time she complied quickly. Instantly, she felt a cuff wrap around her leg and then the other just as quickly. She heard a chain clink and she suddenly felt her arms stretch higher. Her body was almost completely taut. "Now we can begin" and she felt his breath on the back of her neck and his hands moved down her hips slowly navigating her upper thighs. She tried to struggle but it was no use as she could barely move. His hands rubbed her thighs and moved under her skirt rubbing her bare ass and feeling her thong.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Feedback? Comments?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
mishmish

Jessica remained immobile as her captor's hands roamed her firm ass. She felt him pull ever slightly at her thong which rubbed her pussy ever so slightly. His hands slid out from under her short skirt and she heard him take a few steps. His voice came from directly in front of her, "Are you going to do whatever I ask of you?"

She felt fresh tears well up as she sniffled but made no response. "Slut, not answering me is going to result in your first lesson." Again, she tried to scream or speak but the gag held tightly. He went behind her again and with one hand put it around her throat, She moaned slightly and with his other hand, he slowly pulled her skirt down to the floor, revealing her black thong and bare legs.

Next, his hands slid her tank top up her stomach, revealing a tan, tight stomach and a black lace bra. He cut her tank top off her body leaving her in her thong and panties. She whimpered, in her mind hoping this would somehow end, knowing it was just beginning. "You're going to be taught a valuable lesson about obeying, slut", as his hands slid onto her breasts and then reached around her, slowly undoing the clasp of her bra. The bra fell to the ground as his hands wandered over her front, feeling her stomach slowly, then her marvelous chest.

As his hands roamed her body, she struggled as best she could, but the cuffs held her tightly in place. Her breathing became heavier with fear as she prepared for the inevitable. He went behind her, and reached his hands slowly down the front of her panties, rubbing her pussy slowly and then pulling his hands back. Again, she cried into the gag but barely any sound came out. He pulled down her panties and looked at her. Her body was shaking out of cold and fear.

"Now, since you didn't answer me, I will have to show you the consequences of your actions". He went to the wall, and brought down a long bullwhip. Silently he walked up to her as she continued to shiver. Without a saying a word he let the whip fly across her breasts. As it struck, it made a loud cracking sound as she let out a muffled scream. Undaunted, her captor whipped her again, this time across the stomach. Again, her scream into the gag was audible but diluted. He put the whip down, as her body was shaking from the sudden, brutal pain. His hands slowly, gently, rose up her legs all the way up to her neck. "We've only just started the time we will spend together", as she cried somewhat hysterically. "Now, we must continue your punishment"............
Old 08-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #4
mishmish

The muffled sounds that came from Jessica's tightly gagged mouth excited her captor. He could feel himself getting aroused as he listened to her whimpering. He finished rubbing his hands over her body and picked up the whip again.

He waited a minute, knowing she was helplessly anticipating and trying to prepare for whatever came next. He brought the whip back and cracked it against her thighs as she thrashed as much as she could with her outstretched body. He continued to whip her slowly, enjoying the sounds she made into her gag as they grew louder and more desperate with each strike of the whip against her naked flesh.

After several minutes, Jessica was caked in sweat from the pain and the fear. Her captor walked behind her, pulled her head back by her hair and cracked the whip against her firm ass for the first time. The sounds Jessica made from each new whipping made her captor even more aroused. He continued to savagely whip Jessica on her back, her ass, and her legs every minute or so making her wait between each lashing.

Jessica's arms ached from being stretched above her head and her legs throbbed from being outstretched for so long. Her body has streaks of blood all over it from where the whip had done its damage. "Now, slut, are you going to do whatever I ask of you?" This time, Jessica slowly nodded her head as her breathing quickened.

"Do you want me to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked"? Jessica whimpered, in her mind pleading for her captor to have mercy. "Slut, I don't see you answering." He pulled her head sharply back by her hair and said, "Answer my question or do you need some more punishment". Jessica, slowly nodded her head again, fearing if she didn't, the whip would return. "As you wish then".

Her captor took off his clothes and got up close behind her. She could feel he was fully aroused. His hand slid down her flat stomach and began rubbing her pussy slowly, stimulating her and arousing her, his other hand rubbed her tits slowly and moved up and down her body. Her legs were spread apart wide so he had easy access to her entire body and he used his hands to examine every part of her. Soon, the anticipation from torturing her and groping her were proving too much. He pushed his fully erect cock into her pussy, as she let out a groan. He worked his way deep inside of her and began to thrust himself back and forth, with greater intensity with each passing thrust. Her cries and moans grew louder as he had one hand on her hip, the other pulling her hair back hard. He felt his load building and after a few minutes he unloaded himself into her, as she continued to sob loudly. As he pulled out of her, he examined her as she shivered in the cold damp basement.

"Tonight, you will sleep like this. Get a good night's rest, b/c tomorrow will be a very long day." Prior to leaving, he grabbed the bullwhip one final time. Rearing back, he struck her ass harder than he had all night, as she let out the loudest cry of the evening. He went upstairs to the bedroom and passed out instantly. Jessica, did not fall asleep quite so easily.

TO BE CONTINUED......
Old 08-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
FirstContact

FirstContact has initial reputation

Very nice story...please continue as soon as possible ;-)
FirstContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great start

+rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
mishmish

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Here's the next chapter:

Her captor awoke several hours feeling refreshed and aroused. He was ready to spend time in his fully equipped basement, which he had converted into his dream torture chamber. Jessica was his first captive ever, and he had spent months prepping the underground basement, giving it a hidden entrance, soundproofing its walls, installing a steel door with a passcode and collecting enough paraphernalia to use for several months. Whips, belts, dozens of gags, a torture table, electric stimulation devices and other sadistic ideas. He had also purchased many lingerie outfits in Jessica’s size.

He had first seen her walking on her college campus, she often wore short skirts, and outfits that showed off her cleavage. He had learned her routine by following her from school to her apartment and observed her going out on the weekends. He had watched her foolishly walk home alone many times, taking a route not well travelled. It was often these nights that she had worn her most revealing and teasing outfits. He had laid his plan carefully, preparing his van, working on the cabin on the weekends. After months of preparation, his moment had finally come.

Thinking back on all this aroused the captor even more, and he rose and went down the stairs to the basement. He opened the steel door to see Jessica in the same position as last night. Her head was slung forward, she appeared to be sleeping, however the blindfold prevented him from knowing. As he approached her, she started to stir and he could see her try and move, however her bonds prevented her from moving. “Good morning Jessica, I’m going to take your cuffs off from your hands and legs. You will follow every instruction I give you, understand?” Jessica nodded her head. Her captor undid her arms from the cuffs above. Jessica felt her arms release and the pain of having them raised and stretched for so long subsided slightly. Her legs were still spread wide apart however. “Put your arms behind your back slut”. Jessica sobbed, realizing that her freedom would be short lived. Her captor put leather cuffs back on her wrist, and then fastened similar type cuffs around her elbows so her arms were immobile behind her back. Her shoulders ached from this new position. “I’m going to remove your gag now, slut, and you’re not going to make a sound once I do”. He slowly pulled the duct tape off her lips and pulled the rag out of her mouth. As soon as he did, she let out a bloodcurling scream for help. He looked at her as she repeated her hysterical shrieks, a slow smile coming across his face. She was still blindfolded, so she didn’t see his hand rise as he smacked her hard across the face, striking her on the side of her cheek and mouth The blow silenced her, as he pulled her head back by her hair and said, “Thank you, I was looking for a good reason to punish you this morning. I think you earned some extra special attention.” She pleaded with him for mercy, begging to do anything he asked. “Oh, slut, you’re already going to do whatever I ask, but it’ll be more fun my way”. He uncuffed her legs and led her over to the area where her next lesson would be taught. She sobbed loudly, her whole body shaking, trying not to imagine what nightmare would be in store for her next.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Old 08-16-2009, 08:08 AM   #8
FirstContact

FirstContact has initial reputation

Oh no, don't stop, please...I'm so excited what you're going to do to your poor victim ;-)
FirstContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #9
mishmish

Here's the next chapter of Jessica's captivity.

Her captor brought Jessica to the frame of a large metal chair. He had removed the seat area so he would have easier access to her entire body. He balanced her on the chair, placing her bound arms behind the chair and chaining the cuffs which held her wrists to a hook on the floor. He then widened her legs and tied each ankle to the rear legs of the chair. Finally, he tied ropes around her thighs to the legs further securing her body. She was again, practically immobile

“Open your mouth slut”, her captor ordered. Jessica, sobbing softly opened her mouth. “Wider slut”, were the next words. Jessica, stretched her mouth as wide as she good. He placed a large ring gag inside her mouth, fastening it around her head and removed her blindfold. “I want you to watch your next lesson being assembled. He wheeled over a table on which a large electrical current box stood with wires. Her eyes widened and her begging increased. Saliva leaked from her mouth down her chest, it was hard to understand her pleading because of the large ring gag. He brought the first wire to her left nipple, fastening it with a clamp and then two pieces of tape. The second clamp was then place on her right nipple and similarly fastened with tape. He took a third clamp and attached it her pussy, taping the clamp to her inner thigh.

By this time, Jessica was hysterical, tears pouring down her face, as she begged her captor for mercy. “I’m sorry Jessica, but you need to learn”. She watched him move towards the box. “First, let’s try a little test, shall we?” Each of the clamps had its own power switch, and the box had a switch that allowed current to flow through all of the circuits. “He pulled Jessica’s head back by her hair, “Where should we begin?” Jessica continued to cry as she realized her pleading was completely futile.

“Your tits? Excellent choice. “ He slowly turned the knobs for each breast to its first and lowest setting. Jessica felt a sharp pain immediately, and let out a loud scream. Her captor turned the knob back off after about five seconds. “That was quite a reaction for the first setting, I’m curious to see how you react once we really turn it up.” Jessica’s sobbing was almost uncontrollable now, and saliva continued to leak out of her mouth. “Careful slut, if any of your saliva meets the electricity, you’re going to get a nasty shock”. He turned the knob that led to her pussy on the second setting and the reaction of Jessica fully aroused him. Her head jerked back and her screaming intensified as he let the knob remain on for ten seconds this time. Her body was becoming sweaty from the discomfort of her binds and the real discomfort of her torture. “Are you learning your lesson slut?” “Would you like a chance for forgiveness?” Without hesitation, Jessica nodded her head wondering what she would have to do next.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 08-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
mishmish

The captor turned off the machine, leaving the wires attached to Jessica’s breasts and pussy. The captor came over to her. He grabbed a handful of her hair, which was soaked with sweat. He said “Now, I’m going to put something in your mouth, and you’re going to enjoy it, and accept what I have to give you, and when the time comes, you’re going to swallow what I give you to swallow, is that understood?” Jessica looked up at her captor’s eyes and nodded her head.
Her captor slowly guided his fully erect cock in her mouth slowly, enjoying her reaction as it slid deeper into her mouth and down her throat. He slowly guided her head back and forth on his throbbing cock forcing her to take it all in. “Slut, I want to feel your tongue, and don't take your eyes off mine for one second.” Jessica began to swirl her tongue around the cock throbbing back and forth in her mouth. Tears continued to roll down her face and saliva leaked out of the sides of her mouth as she made eye contact with her owner.

He began to pick up the pace as his arousal increased, and soon he was pulling her hair back and forth with a fierce intensity. Jessica, was making gurgling sounds as the cock tickled the back of her throat. She felt him getting closer to finishing as he continued to increase the force of his pumping. Jessica closed her eyes as his grip stiffened on the back of her hair. Finally, he exploded into her mouth and down her throat as she had to gulp down to avoid gagging. Small amounts of cum leaked out of her mouth as he finished. Slowly, he pulled his cock out of her mouth as she looked downward, humiliated and horrified.

“Very good slut, however, you closed your eyes at the end. We need to address that don’t we?” Jessica looked up at her captor and begged him for forgiveness, anything to avoid the electric torture. “I have an idea slut, which I think you’re going to like”, her captor said with a sadistic look in his eye.

TO BE CONTINUED (not until tomorrow)
Old 08-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #11
mishmish

Jessica however, knew, she was likely not going to enjoy it as much as her captor would. She was caked in sweat, drool and cum, and freezing, as the torture chamber was deliberately kept cold. Her arms ached from being bound harshly behind her back, and her legs were also stiff and sore. Her body had whip marks all over it from last night's beating, and her mouth ached from being outstretched with the ring gag. Her breathing was heavy, with panic and terror. She knew that she was far away from help and that no one could hear her screams. She only hoped that there would be an opportunity to get away, to escape. Her captor's plan, however, insured that such an opportunity would not come easily. Her stay was only beginning.

“Would you like a chance to make up for your mistake?” the captor asked Jessica. Jessica nodded her head, relieved that she had temporarily prevented more torture. “Very well then, slut, but this time, I don’t want you to watch.” He retrieved a blindfold from the table and tied it over her eyes. Jessica tried to protest but before she knew it, the captor had blindfolded her and she was again shrouded in darkness. “Slut, stick out your tongue and await what I’m going to give you”.

Jessica, stuck out her tongue awaiting her captor’s cock again. Her captor knelt down and slowly placed his tongue on hers, and rolled it around hers. She met his movements and began to kiss him with her tongue as well. The captor was getting aroused again as this continued for a couple of minutes. She worked her tongue with great concentration as she didn’t want him to move back to torturing her. Slowly, he pulled away fom her. “Keep your tongue waiting for me slut” the captor said softly. He reached for the table and took from it a special clamp. This clamp was meant for her tongue. As Jessica continued to keep her tongue extended, the captor slid her tongue between the two bars. Slowly he turned the screw, locking her tongue in between the clamp’s jaws, holding it tightly in place. Jessica was too late in realizing what was happening to her began to hysterically babble and beg for mercy. The captor, now fully aroused and satisfied, removed Jessica’s blindfold. He wanted to watch firsthand her reaction when the electricity coursed through her mouth. Jessica’s face was a mix of anguish and terror as she watched him move towards the electrical box.

“Are you ready slut?” he asked. He turned the knob registered to her tongue towards the lowest setting. Instantly, Jessica’s face contorted and she let out a violent scream, her head shaking back and forth as the electricity moved through her mouth. After a couple of seconds, he turned the knob off. Jessica was hysterical, the pain was beyond anything she had felt previously. Her captor went over, slowly rubbed her breasts and said “You must learn not to disobey slut”. His hands slid down her stomach to her pussy and thighs as he gently moved his hands all over her body circling her ass. As his hands made their way up to her neck, he reached for some rope on the table and slowly pulled her hair back, tying the rope through her hair, pulling her head back and tying the other end to the bottom of the back of the chair leaving her head and neck arched back. “Now, I think we’re ready to continue”. Jessica, now unable to move her head, pleaded again, as her captor moved towards the table.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:42 PM   #12
mishmish

Jessica’s captor moved towards her as she watched him. Her eyes were practically bulging out of her head with the fear of what was to come, knowing that no matter what she did, there was no stopping her sadistic captor from continuing his. Her tongue dangled out of her mouth with the clamp attached to it, throbbing. Her head was completely secured by the rope tied to her hair.

Her captor began fondling her slowly, enjoying the fact that she knew it was a matter of time before he resumed his methodical torture of her body. His hands maneuvered up her thighs and he stuck his hand around the electrical tape securing the clamp on the top of her pussy lips. He rubbed his fingers around her slowly inserting his fingers inside of her, stimulating her and even somewhat pleasuring her. Jessica, fighting every urge to feel anything remotely pleasurable closed her eyes tightly. Her captor continued to work with a purpose, wetting her to the point where he rubbed her juices all around her pussy, and then moving his hand up to her breasts, rubbed the areas where the clamps held her nipples in place. His hand slowly slid back into her crotch, arousing her helplessly again. This time, he took her juices and rubbed them on her exposed tongue as she looked at him, hoping for any acknowledgement of her pleading.

Her captor slowly went up to the table. He looked at the knob which connected all the clamps and looked at her. Jessica, with her head forced to look straight up at the ceiling begged once more for him to not to turn on his instrument of torture. Her pleas fell on deaf ears, as he turned the switch on to the lowest setting, setting off a shockwave through each part of her body that was connected to the switchboard. After a few seconds, he turned the knob off, and watched Jessica helplessly try and move. Her restraints kept her completely immobile however.

“Ready for the next level, slut?” as he turned the knob to a slightly higher setting. Jessica screamed in agony, as the electricity jolted her. Her captor switched off the current and tied a rope around her Jessica’s neck, and tying the other end to the bottom of the chair where her hair was tied, making it harder for her to breathe. Jessica, already hyperventilating from the pain, gasped for air. Her captor turned the dial only connected to her tongue, setting off a scream that was cut off by the lack of oxygen flowing through Jessica’s body. He shut the switch off, waiting for her to catch her breath. As he waited he spoke softly to Jessica, “We’ve only just started slut, this whole room has been built with your body in mind”. As a new set of tears formed in Jessica’s eyes, her captor went back to the electrical box and continued to slowly torture Jessica.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #13
mishmish

Jessica was shocked intermittently on her pussy, breasts and tongue for what seemed like hours. Her captor alternated where and the length of each shock for his maximum pleasure. Jessica, whose body ached, cried out with each new shock, each cry growing more desperate. The rope around her neck was adding to her pain, every time a jolt of electricity entered her body, her head would instinctively react by trying to jerk forward. The rope would temporarily cut off her air supply and she would be simultaneously reacting to the intense pain of the electric shock and gasping for air. The captor felt his sexual appetite awakening and after listening to Jessica scream for an hour, he was ready for something new.

Slowly he began to remove the clamps from her pussy and her breasts. He saved her tongue for last. “Now slut, I’m going to take these clamps off of you, but if you don’t pass this next test, they can easily be put back on. As a reminder he switched on the tongue clamp and left it on for 15 seconds. Jessica’s hoarse scream echoed in the large dungeon. She was unsure how much more of the electrical shocks she could take. Her head felt light because of the rope around her neck and because her head had been tilted back from the rope tying her hair to the bottom of the chair. Her captor, as if sensing that she was at her breaking point, slowly unscrewed the tongue clamp. Her tongue was bruised and almost blistering.

The ring gag that he had placed in her mouth remained firmly in place. He grabbed a knife from the table. Her eyes followed him carefully as he stopped right next to her head. He slid the flat part of the blade across her neck and down her bruised breasts as her body shook with fear. Was this going to be it she wondered. The captor rubbed the blade over her exposed neck again, “We’re going to have fun with this knife later, but for now we’re going to try this again, slut”, as he slowly slid his cock into her mouth. She did not need to be told what to do, as she took him in and began to work her bruised tongue around his shaft. He was standing over her his right hand firmly grabbing her hair and pulling it back, putting pressure on the rope around her neck. Her tongue throbbed as she tried to get this over with as quickly as she could. She made sure she kept her eyes focused on her captor and could feel him getting closer to finishing. He pulled her head back harder almost making her choke leaving her just enough air to continue. Finally, he blew his load in her mouth, almost making her wretch as he forced her to swallow what felt like a gallon of cum. Satisfied, he pulled his dripping cock out of her mouth allowing the remnants to splatter on her face and chin.

Without saying a word, the captor untied the rope around her neck, allowing Jessica to breathe in air in gasps as little gobs of cum dribbled down her chin. He unbound her legs as she relaxed slightly, realizing the electric torture was finally over. He then untied her hair from the chair, leaving only her arms bound behind her. The captor went over to the table and brought back with him a big black gag. The back of it had a huge insert that would no doubt go into her mouth. A new wave of fear came over her as he stood behind her. Putting the gag down, he pulled her head by her hair again and held the knife to her throat, “We have lots more to do today, slut, open your mouth so we can get started”. Jessica, sobbed softly, opened her mouth, as her captor inserted the gag, filling her mouth and cheeks completely, and then secured it around her head tightly. She tried to beg, but no comprehensible sound came out. The gag went almost completely to the back of her throat. He went back to his table and brought back a cloth blindfold. Instinctively, she tried to stand up but her arms were still secured to the chair. He flashed the knife once more and she sat still as he wrapped the blindfold around her eyes putting her once again in complete darkness. The darkness gave her a whole new level of fear after the electric torture. She knew that whatever was coming was well planned and likely excruciating. It hadn't even been a full day since she was kidnapped. Her body continued to uncontrollably shake. She felt him untie her wrists from the chair. He then undid her elbows and then her wrists. He quickly and confidently resecured her wrists with a pair of leather handcuffs. He then stood her up as her body continued to shiver and shake. "You should be nervous slut, what's about to happen next will be even more painful than before". Jessica's whimpers with the gag inserted deeply in her mouth aroused her captor as his hands groped her naked body pervertedly. He then forced her over to the other side of the torture room where Jessica's next torture device awaited her.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
mishmish

This is the last installment I'm going to post here. If you want the link to continue reading beyond this, send me a PM and I'll forward it to you. Thanks!

Jessica’s mind swirled with thoughts. What could possibly be next? She had been abducted, raped, whipped and tortured with electrical equipment. She was completely terrified. The gag that had been inserted in her mouth made it difficult for her to breathe. And all she knew was that her captor’s seemingly insatiable appetite was nowhere near satisfied. Her level of panic was rising as she was led across the room for more activity.

Jessica was led over to a square table. The table was solid wood and at each corner had a post which rose past the top of the table. Attached to each post were cuffs which were attached to the posts with elastic rubber. “OK slut, are you ready for more”? Jessica’s made no acknowledgment of her captor’s question, and so he smacked her hard across the face. “I asked you a question slut”. Jessica whimpered incoherently but again did not answer her captor directly. He smacked her again, his voice rising “Answer me now slut, I’m not going to ask you again.” Jessica nodded her head regretfully.
He picked her up and placed her on the table on her stomach first. Her thin body was light in his arms and he had no problem moving her around. The touch of her soft flesh continued to arouse him each time he grabbed her. He uncuffed her hands and rolled her over on to her, lining her body up just right. He proceeded to bound her arms to the posts behind her and then he spread her legs and secured them to the two posts at the bottom. “Are you comfortable”. Jessica could only sob in response as she realized that her nightmare was getting worse. She was covered in darkness as the blindfold did not let in the slightest hint of light. Her body was secured tightly, but she has some limited ability to move.

Her captor climbed onto the table and moved his hands up her long legs to her flat, firm stomach up her breasts, finally caressing her face gently. Her naked body was incredible, firm where it should be, soft and warm in other places. He was fully aroused and had the urge to rape her again but resisted temptation because he knew what he was about to do next would arouse him even more. “Forgive me slut for what I’m about to do to you”. Jessica, sobbed louder as he climbed off the table, beginning to hyperventilate.

Her captor was at the side of the middle of the table. A crank sticking out the side was connected to the table. Turning the crank would lift the middle piece of the table under the small of Jessica’s back upwards, arching her body. The captor began to turn the crank and Jessica slowly felt the bar in the middle of the table push into her back arching her slowly. He had turned it ever so slightly barely raising her body at all. He went over to where her head was secured and removed the blindfold from Jessica’s eyes. “I want you to watch yourself slut” he said with a sadistic joy in his voice. Jessica, who realized completely already the excruciating pain this was going to pause made sniffling and desperate noises through her tightly filled gag. Her captor turned the crank further, watching with delight as her back arched further in the air, pushing her breasts higher and stretching her legs and arms out tightly removing any slack that they had. Snot began to appear under Jessica’s nose as tears again poured down her face. He slowly massaged her breasts and moved his hands down to her pussy, slowly massaging her for his own pleasure. “How much higher do you think we can go slut” Jessica attempted to shake her head to no avail. The captor turned the crank again, further pressuring Jessica’s back, arms and legs, making her feel as if her shoulders and hips were going to pop out of their joints. The pain was neverending and intense as Jessica’s breathing became more and more labored. “Slut, I love the way you’re turning me on, I’m going to reward you now for making me so horny”.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #15
AlterEgo

AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)

Excellent, best story I've read for a long time!
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:50 AM   #16
LittleMissVictim

LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Again, Well written. Did absolutely nothing for me sexually. All I could think of is what a lousy lay he is how weak and fragile and 1 dimensional Jessica is, why she didn't take any opportunity over the night to escape and how on earth did she hold her bladder that long.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:55 PM   #17
BushwackerT

BushwackerT has initial reputation

Love the details and narrative. Keep IT up!!
BushwackerT is offline   Reply With Quote