Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2012, 09:15 PM   #461
firebelly

firebelly Level 2 (200+)firebelly Level 2 (200+)firebelly Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to firebelly

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
female

2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
hard to say.maybe every other night.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
unk
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
yes
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
no

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
no
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
my bedroom, or in a harem.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
one on one.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
no.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
mostly not.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
threats or intimidation.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
yes.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
sometimes.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
straight.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
inside me.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape?
occasionally.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape?
occasionally.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape?
often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
yes
31. Do your scenes include family members?
rarely.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
no.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
yes. white.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
sometimes. arab.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
myself.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
neighbor.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
usually my hobby of belly dance is something i am accused of using to invite the man's advances.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
yes.
firebelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:21 PM   #462
Terra Star

Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Female
2. Your age?
victim
no
about everyday lol
idk, 1-3 maybe
kinda
once
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
no
no
no
no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
both, mosly strangers tho
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
my bedroom
both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
sometimes
sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
threats
rarely
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
no
straight
yes
yes
inside me, my mouth, body or face
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
often
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occasionally
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
yes 7-10 inches
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
no
no
no
yes
someone new to me
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
no
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
no
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
no
Terra Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #463
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 22
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? In primary school
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? The victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Yes rarely but it is sometimes a fun thought.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 5 - when pleasuring myself , a lot more from just enjoying the thought.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 2-3 times now though it used to be a lot more.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Blurred line.
9. If yes, how many incidents? .
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) .
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
12. If yes, how many incidents? 0
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? 0%
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Rape with somebody I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) No specific setting, i like to get creative.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Both,one on one is preferred though.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Threats
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Yes-alcohol
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Pansexual
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Inside of the victim
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - Rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never- Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? No
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never-never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? -no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? No.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? In another lifetime,this one ,not sexually.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes!
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Partner
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Relationships in this life HAVE included real rape ,when i really wasnt ready to do anything or wanting to at all but because i ended up liking it in some way, emotionally...physically, i do not feel that i have been scarred because of them.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:59 AM   #464
Aliana

Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aliana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

female

2. Your age?

Early teenage years

I am always the victim.

No

alot, I don't know

1-3

Yes

No never reported any of them

No

-

-

Strangers

Bedroom, dark alley, party, forest, car, abducted while walking, Prison, Deserted place, Basement, Underground... well, many places...

gangrape

Rarely

Sometimes a gun

intimidation only

No

Yes

Sometimes a little drunk

Straight

Yes

Yes

in my pussy, I like risk to get pregnant

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Rarely

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Occasionally

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Always

Not always

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Rarely I fantasize about my sister getting raped.

Not really, but a good size is always nice

It's always me. And I'm white.

Men of different races, sometimes Black or Arab rapists.

No

No

yes

random guys who have the same fantasy

risk to become pregnant
being blackmailed into continuing to have sex with me

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?

perhaps, age of the rapist and victim...
Monsters fantasy?

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

100%

Yes, sure
Aliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:48 AM   #465
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default survey

1. female

2. 37

3. I start at 12

4 Both but most part victim

5. no

6. every day

7. 2-3 times

8. yes

9. 5 times

10. no no yes yes yes

11. no

12. na

13. na

14 Both

15. anyware home park parklot. office.

16 both

17. yes

18. knife or a gun.

19. threat

20. no but it has happen to me.

21. yes some times.

22. drug some time.

23. bi i am marry to a man.

24. yes I lke fight back.

25. yes

26. pussy my face or my ass.

27. often

28. always

29. allways

30. always

31 never

32. no

33. rapist is rapist.

34. men are men

35. yes

36. no mother of two girls

37. only on net.

38. random. guys/girls

39. kidnap rape cumming

40. not that i can think of.

41. 100%

42 yes sure.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #466
Rebel

Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male

2. Your age?
30's

I would guess around 15 years old

Rapist

Only with an attractive woman

About 7

Once

No, but I witnessed a real rape when I was a teenager.

Yes

One

No. It was my wife whom I'm still married to. I took a night off of work, the came in with a mask and took it. She actually thought it was a friend of mine. Btw, she loved it!

Both

All of the above

One on one

Yes

Sometimes

Threats and intimidation only

No

Yes. My goal is to impregnate. They must be healthy for that.

No. I want the bitch to look me in the eye and know I'm raping her.

Straight

Always

Yes...mine.

Inside the bitch

Never

Yes. But usually me giving her oral just to get the bitch primed.

Always

Yes. The idea of forcing a bitch to cum against her will is so tempting.

Never

I'm confident with mine, so no. However the size of the her tits and shape of her pussy is often part of my fantasy.

I mostly doesn't matter, but I would love to rape an asian chic.

Yes

I'm an advocate for euthanizing people who do that sort of thing.

Yes, many times.

My wife

Size and shape of a woman's tits, ass, and pussy.

100%

Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:52 AM   #467
ErikTheAntagonist

ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ErikTheAntagonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male
2. Your age?
Mid Teens
Rapist
Not really, no.
Often
About 5 times a day.
Nope
Nope
Both
Alleys, woods, parks, her apt/house.
Mainly one on one
Yes
Sometimes
Threats and Intimidation
Sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced
against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes
Not really
Straight
Yes
Yes
Often inside of her.
Often
Always
Always
Yes
Rarely
Yes, about 8-9 ins
1. White 2. Black 3.Asian
No
No
No
Nope
100%
Sure
ErikTheAntagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #468
Peter19652

Peter19652 has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 48
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 35
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Watching wife get raped
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 5-7x
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? daily
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No
9. If yes, how many incidents? -
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) -
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
12. If yes, how many incidents? -
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? -
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Wife raped by sadistic strangers
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Dirty basement, slave farm
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? gang rape, bareback
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? YES
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Knife, gun
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Yes, cuts
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Yes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? No, with
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes, deep inside my wife
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Inside her womb
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? More large than long
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? White
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Arab, black
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? -
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes
Peter19652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:49 AM   #469
JDR

JDR Level 1 (100+)JDR Level 1 (100+)

Male
2. Your age?
7-8
Rapist
Nope
1-2
No
No
Stranger
Torture room
Both
Yes
Yes
Used
Always
No
Never
Straight
Usually, yes
yes
On her crotch or into her mouth
Never
Often
Always
Don't care about that
Sometimes a husband
Never considered this aspect
No
Usually caucasian
No
No
Yes
Online partners
Rape is in my fantasies essentially part of a torture/interrogation session
See #39
98%
Sure
JDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:22 AM   #470
narttukatri

narttukatri Level 1 (100+)narttukatri Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to narttukatri Send a message via Yahoo to narttukatri Send a message via Skype™ to narttukatri

Female

2. Your age?

Don't remember exactly. 10-12?

Victim. Sometimes I fantasize myself as male rapist but thats pretty rare.

Rarely

Few times

Sometimes none at all and on another day 1-10 times?

Not exactly. Borderline raped yes.

(Few times of those borderline incidents)

Considered on those few times but in the end didn't. As I wasn't sure if I considered em rapes myself either.

No.

-

-

Mostly strangers. Few times of someone whom I know.

Outdoors, brothel, van, cabin, backstage of a strip club...

Gangrapes mostly.

Sometimes. Quite often actually.

No. Not really. Occasionally some knife or scissors.

Only to shred through clothes.

No. Not really.

Pretty much.

Not typically but sometimes yes.

Straight.

Some yes.

Yes.

Many different locations. Inside pussy is recurring fantasy at one point of month.

Often.

Often.

Always.

Sometimes.

Never.

Rarely.

Hard to say. I am always the victim in those fantasies and I do always think myself as I am.

Rarely. But they are almost always white.

No. I had a happy childhood.

No.

No. I wouldn't say so.

-

Pretty much yes.

At the moment none comes to my mind.

95-99%

No preference.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:28 AM   #471
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default nice to see

Although I haven't been around RB much lately, it's great to see that folks are still enjoying the survey! Keep it up, folks... and if you haven't already answered it, please do!

nathan
Old 03-29-2014, 05:06 PM   #472
AmbCad

AmbCad has initial reputation

Male though with some genderbending leanings (I'm bi)
2. Your age?
15 approx.
Rapist, with female victim
Yes
Multiple times per day
Up to fifteen
No
-
-
No
-
-
Strangers if I'm the victim, normally females I know if I'm the rapist
Outdoors- forests, alleys, anywhere feral and dirty
Normally one-on-one
Yes
Yes
Intimidation only
Yes
No
Occasionally
Bisexual
Yes
Yes
Multiple areas
Always
Always
Often
No
Never
Above average thickness, often
No
No
No
No
Not yet, maybe soon though
-
I like clothes being torn; it feels like a point of no return, the moment of violation
-
100%
Sure
AmbCad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:14 AM   #473
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male
2. Your age?
16 or 17.
Victim.
Very rarely. Depends on who the victim is.
Four or five times if my mind is not occupied with something else.
Once or twice a day. Again, if I'm not occupied with something else.
No.
No.
Stranger or casual acquaintance, but not a close friend, relative or neighbour.
It keeps changing depending on my mood. I'm open to almost any location.
Gang rape.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.
Bisexual.
Yes.
Yes.
Inside me or on me.
Always.
Rarely.
Not applicable.
No.
Never.
Yes. At least 7 inches.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.
No.
Being tied up and gagged, probably for the purpose of being transported around and shared by a gang.
100%
No.
Shawn D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:14 AM   #474
knockmeup

knockmeup has initial reputation

female
2. Your age?
can't remember specifically
victim
no
several
2 or 3
no
not applicable
not applicable
no
not applicable
not applicable
stranger or an acquaintance. not friends or family
bedroom, storeroom, alleyway, parking lot, park. anywhere there's noone to help me.
both
on occasion
on occasion
usually only for intimidation
sometimes but not too much
usually
no
straight
to an extent
yes
vagina
never
occasionally
always
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
not applicable
encounters result in pregnancy
no
100%
no
knockmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:04 PM   #475
cassy123

cassy123 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to cassy123

Female
2. Your age?
50 ish
Victim
NO
Once
Yes but it was a set up - two guys were pre-arranged, one thought it was real at the time
No applicable
NO
N/A
N/A
Stranger
Outdoor/ Cabin
1 on 1 and Gang
Yes - Brutal Beatings
Yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?Cut
Yes
No
Sometimes
Straight
Yes
not always
Mouth
Occaisionally
Always
Occaisionally
Always
NEVER
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO - thats disgusting
Yes
Spouse and someone new
Extreme pain is involved at the point I am brought to orgasm
none i can think of yet
100%
Yes
cassy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:28 AM   #476
Hoselvr
Privileged Member

Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 52
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 14 or 15
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Always the rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Often
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? At least once a day
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Someone I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Home invasion - in the kitchen or on the sofa
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Nearly always one-on-one (I don't like to share )
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Some hitting to gain compliance
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Sometimes a knife
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Intimidation only
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes, this most often
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No - I prefer my victim to be fully awake and aware of what is happening to her
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Almost always a struggle - I love the struggle, the desperation
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? The rapist always cums
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Most commonly in her vagina
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Occasionally
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Race is not a factor
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Race is not a factor
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? Never
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Most of my scenes include the victim wearing pantyhose
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes
Hoselvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:44 AM   #477
dimme82

dimme82 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to dimme82

Male

2. Your age?

~25

Rapist

No

1-3

2-5

No

No

Stranger

Cabin, basement(dungeon), forest, remote alleyway, her room.

Both

Yes

Rarely

Usually

Sometimes

Sometimes

Sometimes

Straight

Usually

Yes

On her/In her

Always

Often

Often

Sometimes

Sometimes

Often - Too big to fit (as if)

Rarely

Rarely

No

No

Last edited by dimme82; 05-05-2014 at 02:50 AM.
dimme82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:52 AM   #478
lifeofB

lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)
Default ^____^

female

2. Your age?

rape is not my main fantasy.

farced situations are more exactly.

i cant remember when i started

maybe from middle school age.

victim

never

didnt count.. sometimes very often.. sometimes rarely...

up to my situations.. or mood.

when im busy to work, how i can think about it..

as today, whole day.

but not everyday.

no, but abused pretty many times on bus to go school.

as abused, for some years, pretty many..

i didnt count.

no. i didnt know him or them even face.. they always hided in people.

stranger

out door, top of building, dungeon, office

... everywhere which can happen

both

yes.. but not heavy.

sometimes...yes.

intimidation only

sometimes ..yes

hard to understand question exactly.. my poor english..

yes, with bondage or device but not drugs.

straight

always

yes

anywhere.. specially, on my hair

27. Do your scenes include anal rape?

sometimes... but never experience anal in real yet..

just curious.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape?

always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape?

always

yes

31. Do your scenes include family members?

never

size is no matter

im into situations.

im not racist.

but, sometimes think of black people.

however it is no matter which race.

no

no

no

100%

curious

wooo it was so long to me.
lifeofB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:09 AM   #479
XfYfZ

XfYfZ has initial reputation

Male

2. Your age?

About 14, I think.

Rapist. Though victim could be hot, too!

Not usually, but as I said, perhaps I should.

Oh, not quite every day.

Once or twice.

No.

No.

Strangers.

Most commonly the rapist's home.

One on one, or actually more frequently a romantic couple raping a victim.

Yes.

Yes.

Used on the flesh.

Yes.

There is overt violence, it's not always used for overpowering, most often when the victim is already defenseless.

No.

Straight.

Some struggle, not always the same.

Sure. I am a man.

The victim's vagina.

Often, yes.

Often, usually by the female rapist.

Almost always.

Occasionally.

Rarely.

No.

Not a factor, usually.

Not a factor.

No.

No.

No.

The victim ends up dead quite frequently...

~95%

Why not.
XfYfZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:49 AM   #480
Intimidating_Stranger

Intimidating_Stranger has initial reputation

Male

2. Your age?
Old enough to know what i'm doing

Early teens i think

Rapist.

No i don't

No idea, i don't keep count

Same answer

No.

No.

It varies

There are no common locations, they vary.

One on one.

I'll be as violent as i have to be to get what i want

No

N/A

No, not overt violence just for the sake of it.

Yes

No.

I'm 100% straight.

Yes they do

Well i'm a male, so take a wild guess......

Inside her. The exact location varies

Rarely

Often

Always

No. I prefer realistic scenes and that isn't very realistic

No

N/A

I'm not interested in her race or ethnicity

N/A

No.

No.

Yes

No

100% - There's no point replying otherwise.

Why not?
Intimidating_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote