Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #421
darkfantasygirl

darkfantasygirl has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender?

female

2. Your age?

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?

at an early age, about 12 or 13

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?

victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?

no but it happened that i fantasized about witnessing the thing without beeing involved myself...

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?

3-4

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?

1-2

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

strangers more often

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

at home or outdoors somewhere most often

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?

both

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

yes sometimes

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?

sometimes

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?

intimidation only

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?

sometimes

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

not always, see 20.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

not typically but it happens

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?

straight

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?

yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?

yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?

inside of me

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never..

occasionally

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never..

rarely

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...

always

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?

no

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ?

never

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

no

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

as its me... no

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

thats not important and so its mostly european men, sometimes more southern or near-eastern men

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?

yes

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?

lover

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%

whats the point in answering if not honestly?

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?

post them here somewhere?
darkfantasygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #422
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
*sigh* no
And why the hell not?
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #423
nadi

nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)

Female
2. Your age?
Since I was a child. I wrote my first rape fantasy as a story when I was 8. It was about being gang raped by all the boys in my class at school. Needless to say, my mother nearly had a stroke when she found it.
Victim, always!!
Nooo!!!!!
It varies. Anything from a couple of times a week to several times a day. It's definitely my most common fantasy though.
Sometimes all day, if I have the time.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
That depends on your definition. I've definitely been the subject of an attempted rape. And I've had consensual sex turn out to be not what I'd consented to, quite a few times.
9. If yes, how many incidents?
Again, depends on your definition.
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
I wouldn't. It would be far too easy for the defense to discover my fetishistic side and rip me apart in court on the basis that I am clearly up for anything. I wouldn't want to go through the humiliation, and it would be pointless as they'd never be convicted.
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No.
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Stranger, or someone I have met but don't know well.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Wherever I am when I'm having the fantasy. Home, the cinema, a lecture hall, a park, the local shops.... the list goes on.
Either, but gangrape definitely gets me more excited.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes, lots of slapping, sometimes punching.
Not typically, as I like the idea of being overpowered by force alone. But sometimes I imagine knives.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
If there's a knife, I'm always cut. Sometimes I'm raped with the knife. Mmmm....
Yes, please, Sir.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Err... I'm not really sure how being overpowered physically isn't violent.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Sometimes being drugged by the rapist, but never intoxicated of my own accord.
Bi
Yes, losing the struggle is the best part!
50% of the time, yeah.
In my cunt usually. Sometimes on my face or my body.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
Not typically, but sometimes I fantasise being humiliated by my own orgasm against my will. Lol.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Often very thick, about the size of my fist.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
It's always me. And I'm white.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
It's not usually important, but sometimes I like to imagine a specific race, like a huge muscular black man, or a stern Japanese businessman.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
Not to my recollection. Though I do have a few things that suggest it might have happened and I've forgotten it somehow.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
I'll take the 5th on that. Lol
Many times.
Partner or stranger, or both.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
Bondage and kidnapping are often a major feature. Also outdoors seems to get my juices flowing.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
Same sex rape? Animal rape? Pictures, video? Blackmail scenes?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
90%... the only question I didn't want to answer honestly, I didn't answer. Lol
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Um, might be a fun read but it isn't exactly a statistically useful sample, is it?
nadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #424
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneSolo View Post
And why the hell not?
Because I've never acted on it, frankly.
nondescript29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:55 PM   #425
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Fair enough.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #426
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male.

2. Your age?

As far back as I have had sexual fantasies at all. I use to draw images of women being raped when I was young, but eventually became too nervous they would be found and ceased.

The rapist.

Once in a great while, though the fantasy typically goes more along the lines of sexual harassment and always ends with an appropriate revenge.

Variable.

See above.

No.

No.

Strangers or casual acquaintances.

Dark places that afford an element of privacy from an extremely public location near by.

One on one, for the most part, with fantasies that stray into multiple victims. Almost never multiple rapists.

Slapping, yes. Punching, no.

Occasionally.

Intimidation only. Though, that may extend into caressing and teasing her with it or inserting some part of it into her body. I'll never damage the victim however. Those aren't the sort of scars I want to leave behind.

Somewhat. I nearly always manhandle the poor lass, merely to demonstrate to her that I can. I have the preference to maintain the persona of a calm, controlled gentleman however. It makes the occasional flashes of my true and monstrous face all the more effective.

Again, somewhat.

Never. I've found the thought of an aphrodisiac or, far more so, merely something to subtly increase a woman's reception of both pain and pleasure.

Straight, but upon rare occasion bi-curious.

Yes. I need to teach her the futility of physical resistance before I begin work on breaking her mind and her will, after all.

Yes.

Wherever I please, which is often where she wants it the least.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often.

As a form of control and humiliation, most certainly.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
My own; never.
Their own; occasionally and conditionally.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Yes.

In all but one case with a lover. The final case was with a virtual stranger.

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
I nearly always enjoy the thought of tying my victim up and in particular like blindfolds. I find emotional and mental degradation far more erotic than sheer physical domination.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
No.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%

I am indifferent.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #427
darkangel17

darkangel17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to darkangel17
Default go on

male
2. Your age?
19-20
Rapist
Nope
everyday
twice a day
nope
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
nope
stranger
hotel room
gangrape
light slapping
no
no only slaps and sometimes light punching
never
yes always
only couple of times
totally straight
yes lots of struggle
always ending up on the victims boobs
oops didnt see this question ..well boobs
always
always
always
yeah
never
nope
I dont discriminate
nope
nope
nope
yeah couple of times
lover
------
fully
yup sure as hell...
Old 12-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #428
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?
yep, alot

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Straight Male

2. Your age? 35

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? cannot remember

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? nope

several times each day, 6 days
several

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No

9. If yes, how many incidents? nope

no comment
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? - No

12. If yes, how many incidents? no comment

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? no comment

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? - Both

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) - Outdoors & houses, rooms, motel/hotels, etc

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? - Both

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? - maybe slapped but NOT punched

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? - maybe

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? - no cuts, nothing serious

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? - nope

yes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? hell no

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? - Straight

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? - Yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? mine

26. If yes, where does it usually end up? up her ass, on her face, or across her butt

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - hell yeah

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - yep

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - maybe, depends on situation, I like it tight, super tight & also depends how cute the girl is too for me

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? don't know

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - yes

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? - my size
average

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? - I am into white girls, ladies - pale skin turns me on, tan lines turn me on

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? - No

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? - No

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? - nope

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? - nope

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? no comment

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I do have a "scat" thing about giving females anal - too clean for me, I gotta have something pulled out if/when I give it.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? you could ask how extreme are your fantasies are, like - scat/beastilty kinda stuff

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 99.9%

Sure

I am sorry for the old "funny" asnwers I did a while back.

This old character what happened to him I wonder

well some answers are still the same, but I am AE now, I can fart with my eyes now
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #429
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

Male.

2. Your age?

I don't know. Probably as a teen. But it was only as a young adult that I admited to myself that I enjoyed these fantasies.

The rapist.

Not really.

Tough question. Once every two days, I'd say. I have plenty of non-rape fantasies too.

See above.

Jesus, no.

See above.

See above.

No.

See above.

See above.

All kinds. Mostly people I know of (acquaintances, celebrities, fictional characters).

All kinds too.

One on one. But sometimes with an audience of my buddies watching me rape the whore and cheering me on.

Slapped a bit, yes. Usually no punches.

A few times.

Intimidation only. Overall I don't like stuff like cutting and permanently scarring the victim. My kinks don't go in that direction.

A few times.

Most times, it's forced with a moderate amount of violence (slapping, pulling hair, rough handling, etc.)

Sometimes. Sometimes I fantasize about unconcious women.

Straight.

Oh Yes.

Yes. Mine.

All sorts of interesting places on the victim's body. When I'm with my impregnating fetish on, obviously in her pussy.

Occasionally.

Often.

Always.

Occasionally. It turns me on to make her cum, but it also turns me on to have her feel only pain and fear.

Occasionally.

Yes. With no false modesty, I have a respectable size in real life. But sometimes I imagine myself even bigger in my fantasies. It can even get a little silly. But hey, it's a fantasy.

Mostly I stick with white women. A few times I like to picture myself raping black or latina women. I'm not much for asians, usually. Or any kind of very small, very skinny woman.

I'm white and I stick with that. But in rare times I can picture myself as a black dude.

No!

Hell, no. And I like my women to have some meat on them. No skinny girls that look like kids either. But I'm not against some full-figured teenagers, like Miley Cyrus (she's 18 now, right?).

Not really. Plenty of rough sex and domination, but never played a complete rape scenario.

See above.

I have a thing for celebrities and also like unusual scenarios. Myself as a demon, as a medieval barbarian, a supervillain raping a heroine.

Don't think so.

Hmmm... 85%? Strange question, if I wasn't honest in the other questions, why would I be honest in this one?

Yes.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #430
barbk

barbk has initial reputation
Default My Completed Survey

Female

2. Your age?

Approximately 45

Always the victim

No

Zero, It's a reoccurring dream I have about 2 or 3 times a month

Maybe once a week.

Semi-raped

N/A

No

N/A

N/A

Strangers, three *VERY* well endowed black males.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors,
a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
It's kind of a dungeon setting

Gang rape I guess. There are always three (3) *VERY* well endowed black males involved

No, I am treated firmly but nicely

Only if you would consider a giuioutine a weapon

N/A

Don't know I always wake up before the dream comes to an end.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against
her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes, I struggle but am overpowered by the three males.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated
or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
No

Straight

Somewhat, see #21 above

Yes, every time, and lots of it.

Twice in my mouth and once in my vagina, i.e., all three men ejaculate

Never

Always

Always.

Yes, in real life I am multi-orgasmic. In the dream I have multiple orgasms.

Never

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an
important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Yes, always, probably 10 inches, thick, and they produce a huge volume of sperm.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim
as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
I am the victim in the dream. I am Caucasian & the men are black.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as
an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Yes, the rapists are always black males

No ( not that I can recall )

No

No

N/A

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed
with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
None that I can think of at the moment

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included
in a future survey, if there are any?
None that I can think of at the moment

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions,
approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when
it is complete?
Yes

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses...
and no, I won't " just post the results on the board," sorry... you've
got to " pay " to play!

Last edited by barbk; 02-17-2016 at 01:07 PM.
barbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #431
dawnofanewday

dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via AIM to dawnofanewday

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 31
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 13
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? the victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 3-4
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? no, but blackmailed
9. If yes, how many incidents? 2
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) outdoors
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? gangrape
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? threat only
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? mostly straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? always!
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? on me or in my mouth
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never alwayys
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? 8-9"
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? mostly my bfs and maybe there friends
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. no
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be inoncluded in a future survey, if there are any? no
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes
Old 01-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #432
harry_c

harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male

2. Your age?

I remember fantasies at age 8. Naked women were chained to a public wall for me and others to touch.

The aggressor.

Not yet.

A few.

Not every day.

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? N/a
9. If yes, how many incidents? N/a
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N/a
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? N/a
12. If yes, how many incidents? N/a
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N/a

Stranger.

Bedrooms, public buildings, streets... Usually places from memory.

One on one.

No. Implied threat or blackmail is enough.

Sometimes.

No.

No.

Yes.

Sometimes.

Straight.

Of course.

Yes.

Face/mouth/breasts/pussy.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never N/a

Often.

Always.

Sometimes. I like the idea of the body working against the women's will.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never N/a
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? N/a
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? N/a
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? N/a
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? N/a
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? N/a
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? N/a
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? N/a

I like stories, in fantasies and in film/porn. It's the most important part.

Would be good to know if a book, film, tv, news event or personal experience started people off.

99%

Yes.

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
harry_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #433
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Female

2. Your age?

I was roughly around 13.

The victim

No

Hmm, I would have to say a lot. probably in the neighborhood of 30-40 times a week.

5 times a day, give or take.

Yes

I was raped once

No, I did not report it. My view on how police handle things is very jaded.

No

N/a

N/a

It is actually a toss up.

A van, Outdoor trails, and my place. ( The place rarely matters to me so I give it little thought. )

Usually one to one.

Some light slapping, maybe, but never real physical violence.

yes, sometimes.

As threat or intimidation only, never to actually use on my body.

Nope, never.

Yes.

No, never drugs. My fantasies always have me clear headed so I know what is going on.

Straight

Always

Yes.

Mouth, pussy, ass, torso, and face.

Often

Often

Always

Sometimes.

Never

It is never an important feature.

I'm always the victim.

Nope. It is not an important feature.

Yes, twice.

No, never.

Never, sadly.

N/A

I very much enjoy the thought of humiliation and bondage. I generally always picture the man using ropes/hand cuffs to make it easier. ( Sometimes a gag, if he isn't using my mouth. )

I can't think of any.

100%
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:13 AM   #434
Kidnapped-Girl

Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Kidnapped-Girl

Female

2. Your age?

very young

Victim.

No.

Multiple times a day.

Depends on the day.

Yes.

Once.

No.

No.

N/A

N/A

Someone I know who is a stranger in the fantasy.

Dungeons/basements

Both.

Mildly.

Maybe knives on occasion.

Threats/intimidation.

No.

Yes.

Rarely.

Bi.

Always.

Not really.

N/A

Occasionally

Never

Always

Yes.

Never

Big enough.

Not important.

White.

No.

No.

Yes.

Partner.

100%

IDC
Kidnapped-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #435
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

[insert something witty here]

Last edited by RayPistonprowl; 02-05-2011 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Reason prevailed?
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #436
elliedobson

elliedobson Level 1 (100+)elliedobson Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
OK, so I'm a curious sort.
aint we all

Female

2. Your age?

Around the time i started secondary school, maybe a year into it.

both, probably the same amount.

Yup

Daily

how many times do i think about sex? not sure lol

no *touches wood*

Very dodgy question lol, No

Always someone i know.

Familiar places so my house, around where i live etc

always one on one, for some odd reason i find gang rape a turn off.

Same as 16, its a turn off.

Rarely

threats and intimidation strictly.

sometimes

Yup, blackmail to plays a heavy part.

Yes, in a way that they know whats going on but can't help it.

Straight with er a bisexual screaming to get out

Yup nearly always.

Yup, only of course when a man is involved

All over lol

Rarely

Rarely

Often

Often

Occasionally

Nope

Nope but can add an interesting twist.

Nope but can add an interesting twist.

Maybe, i wont go into it as it could be distressing for some people but its all very foggy so i cant say for certain it happened.

No

No but tried something similar.

I mentioned earlier about blackmail, i think it can be a very enjoyable part to the rape fantasy.

Nope

100% well maybe 95%

Pleasey
elliedobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #437
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? early 30s
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? as long as I can remember
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? yes, I sometimes imagine stories in the viewpoint of the rapist
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? most days
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1-2
8-13. choose not to answer
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? his home, his basement, isolated building, a soundproofed van, a luxurious building belonging to the rapist, occasional fantasy type settings such as a labyrinth
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? one on one to start with, sometimes continuing with him orchestrating a gangrape. Or sometimes being kidnapped by three guys and fucked by all three at once
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? no, not a turnon
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? rarely
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? strictly for threats only
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no, big turn-off
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? rarely/not severely, I like her to know what is happening
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? pleading or struggling with the man always in control
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes, that is what I'm for..
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? in my pussy, ass or forced deep in my throat
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? often, and always if it's an extended scenario, but always loosened up first with toys and/or lubricated
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? often, and often involving a gag or other restraint
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? never
31. Do your scenes include family members? never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? it is always the biggest I've ever had, or so I will tell him. I'm not dumb
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? not important to me, but I am white/caucasian
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? not important to me
35. decline to answer
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? never
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no, not interested
38. n/a
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. personality of victim, is she a virgin, are restraints involved, lenght of fantasy (single scene or extended story), what if anything does the rapist say to the victim, is there more than one victim
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? as above q. 39
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100% where answered
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? don't mind

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 02-08-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #438
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male, female, or transgender?
Definitely male

2. Your age?

I was first fascinated with tying girls and women up at around ten. Later when I began to experiment with sex and masturbation the fantasy of forcing the girl was always in the back of my mind. So outright rape was probably 13 or so.

I'm always the rapist

I've thought about being in the passsive role in a situation where I'm forced to watch or even participate in a molestation or even a rape, but never in the "opposite" role

At least 14, probably more as I travel to work and back

At least twice

No, although I have vague memories of things that could be considered molestation by an older babysitter

Unsure

N/A

No

N/A

N/A

About equal

I don't have a specific setting as I tend to be more narrative driven

It all depends on where I find my mind wandering. I'm a little possessive in my fantasies, so I tend to fantasize I'm a long attacker

Yes

Not typically, again they need to make sense within the narrative

Again, if it makes sense

Not often

No, but I enjoy these sort of mental and spiritual domination scenes quite a bit

Still depends on the narrative

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight, Gay/Lesbian, or Bisexual?
Straight

Unless she's unconscious in the narrative

Yes

Anywhere

Occassionally

Often

Often

Sometimes

Rarely

Not really

Scenario or muse based

No

Unsure

No

Yes

All of the above

Social class differences are often more important than race or ethnicity in these things from what I've seen or read. Common themes are a higher class woman being debased or a lower class woman being exploited.

Looks good

100%

No, I'm good
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #439
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male, female, or transgender?
Female

2. Your age?
Turning 21 soon

Early teenage years – maybe 12.

Victim

Not quite. However, I have thought about playing a male rapist character in roleplay just to see what it’s like. It’s not a fantasy; just a literary curiosity that might help with my writing.

Fantasies about rape come and go. Can’t really put a number on it but heaps e.g. 20 when I have time

2 to 3 times a day depending on how busy I am

No.

N/A

N/A

No

N/A

N/A

60/40 leaning more towards stranger

Most often if there is a bed involved, it would be in my room or his room/designated place he has set up. Plus there is the great outdoors – park, in a vehicle – van, etc.

Mostly one on one but it might escalate to gang rape

Not punched but slapped, shaken violently, pushed around, choked, etc. Nothing that might cause broken ribs and such

Rarely. Prefer that he works with his hands or bring a knife for intimidation

Intimidation only

No.

I guess so. Threat of violence coupled with physically overpowering her with brute strength is sufficient. The average male against a 105lb female is really no contest

Not really but that can be hot too

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight, Gay/Lesbian, or Bisexual?
Straight

There is the initial struggle before she is overpowered; then the struggle before penetration; and finally the struggle before he cums in her. So yes, I like a struggle.

Of course

Usually in the victim’s vagina

Occasionally

Always - to get the rapist hard

Always

Most often there is an unwanted orgasm involved

Occasionally – some scenes can include stepfather/stepbrother

Not really.

Not really.

Not really.

No

No

No, not yet

N/A

Well, a number of things come to mind:
1. Captivity –slow rapes taking hours or days where the victim is kept captive as opposed to quickies. I prefer captive scenarios.
2. Use of toys other than weapons – the use of bondage
3. Humiliating and degrading the victim – a big fan of the verbal content
4. State of the victim after rape – usually prefers the victim to be left broken mentally but able to go on
5. Forced impregnation of the victim as a key element of the rape

Some of the above concepts could be incorporated I suppose

100%

As long as it is free and has no strings attached, sure
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #440
cumwhore

cumwhore has initial reputation

I actually did this survey a long time ago.. But as I love questions like these, I'm gonna redo them

Female
2. Your age?
Around 18-19 yo
Victim
No
hmm, whenever I'm in the mood.. so about 4-5 times a week
1-2times
No and yes. It was an attempted rape
Just one time.
No
No
None

Both, but often strangers
my bedroom, outdoors, at the cinema, in a bar, in a bathroom stall
Mostly gangrape
Only slapped. Nothing more.
Sometimes
Only as threats and intimidation. No cutting or anything in that matter..
No
Yes
Sometimes by drugs
Straight / Bi-courios
Not often but It could happen
yes always!
Face and Mouth
Occasionally
Always
Always
Yes
Never
Yes and no
caucasian
caucasian
No
Hell no
Yes, once.
It was with a ex-partner of mine.
Gangrape and cum is my main fantasy. Usually It starts with me getting groped and then I get surrounded by a number of guys who all wants to get a piece of me.
Can't think of any at this time..
90%
Sure
cumwhore is offline   Reply With Quote