Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2009, 02:48 AM   #381
little lady

little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Female
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Definitely the victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
Depends of how often I see the one of the women I fantasize about
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
Depends on how often I see one of the women I fantasize about
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
No
9. If yes, how many incidents?
NA
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
NA
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No
12. If yes, how many incidents?
NA
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
NA
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Almost always someone I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Swimming poll changing rooms, cinema, her car, her house, my house
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
Mostly one on one with just a bit of gang rape
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
Do Bottles count?
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
Used as threats but also used for penetration
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
No
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
No
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
NA
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
Sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
NA
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
I’m white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
White
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
Yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
No
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
NA
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
Should have more questions about lesbian rape
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Yes
little lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #382
trelane

trelane has initial reputation

Male
2. Your age?
Rapist or third party story
once had a dream in which I was the female victim at first penetration. Weird.
Dozens.
Dozenst
No
NA
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
NA
No
NA
NA
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Almost always someone I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Homes, dungeons, outdoors
both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
No
On occassion, to threaten.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
Threat only
No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Rarely
Straight
Oh yes!
No
NA
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occassionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
lately, yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occassionally
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
sometimes.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
I’m white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
White
No
No
No
NA
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
"What percentage are you first person, what percentage are you third person (fly on the wall)?"
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Post them, please.
trelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #383
FreeMind011

FreeMind011 has initial reputation
Default survey

1. Male
2. 34
3. <20
4. Voyeur or rapist, then victim (as woman)
5. Yes
6. 0,5 (holds me week or two, then release few weeks, and so on)
7. All day (when it holds me)
8. No
9. 0
10. -
11. NO!
12. -
13. -
14. Knowing persons (maybe because of control, i don't like that someone get's hurt)
15. Bedroom, forest, hotel room, abandoned house.
16. Mostly gang rape.
17. No.
18. No.
19. -
20. No.
21. Yes.
22. No.
23. Straight.
24. More or less.
25. Sometimes.
26. Crotch or ass.
27. Often
28. Never
29. Always
30. Often
31. Never
32. When is gang bang, size grows by each member.
33. No.
34. No.
35. No.
36. No.
37. No.
38. -
39. Tearing clothes.
40. .
41. 100%
42. Yes.
FreeMind011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:12 AM   #384
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Female

2. Your age?

13 or 14
Always the victim
no
alot, I don't know
once maybe once every 2 days
no, I was molested once
none, or 1, I don't know
no
no
none
not applicable
Usually a person I make up that I know in the fantasy, or a stranger
In the other persons living room or sometimes my bedroom

one on one
no
no
no
no, just force
Yes
Sometimes
straight
Yes
Oh yes
In me. Sometimes oral, but usually vaginal. I like the idea that I might be pregnant.

never
often
always
Well, I do, otherwise it would suck as a fantasy
Rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature?
If so, what size (approximately)?
No
no
Sometimes, but rarely
Yes
no
No
not applicable
Sometimes I think about older men
none
Pretty damn honest
Sure
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
ali D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #385
Forcefull

Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? MALE
2. Your age? 19
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 16
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? RAPIST
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NO
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 4
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? NO
9. If yes, how many incidents? 0
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? ... NO COMMENT
12. If yes, how many incidents? NO COMMENT *COUGH* 2
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? NOOO
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? ANTICIPATION AND THE STRUGGLE
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) FIELD OR HOUSE, SOMEWHERE QUIET BUT POSSIBLY PUBLIC
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? ONE ON ONE
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? YES BUT NOT TOO AGRESSIVLY, SOME SLAPPING
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? NO
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? NO
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? YES
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? SOMETIMES
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? STRAIGHT
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? GOD YES
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? MINE HOPEFULLY
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? DEEP IN HER BODY, DNT CARE WAT HOLE
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never OCCASIONALY
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never NEVER
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ALWAYS
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? SOMETIMES
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never NEVER
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? NOT REALLY
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? I LIKE BLACK GIRLS
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? NOPE
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? NO
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? NO
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? YES
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? A FRIEND
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 90%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? YES
Forcefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:46 AM   #386
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do? Definitely yes

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein? Yes

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 35
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 14
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Both
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 5
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? once
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No
9. If yes, how many incidents? NA
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? NO
12. If yes, how many incidents? NA
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? NA
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Once in a while
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Locker room, Basement,remote locations outdoors
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? No
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? No
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Bi
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? sometimes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? In the mouth or butt
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -Often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Rarely
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never-NEVER
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? YES-OVER 7 INCHES
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? No preference
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No preference
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No-just fantasized about wrestling to get sex or to be fucked.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Someone new
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
Yes

Last edited by Roger; 10-01-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #387
frozt

frozt has initial reputation

-Male.
2. Your age?
-Around 12-13.
-Most often viktim.
-Sometimes.
-3-5.
-It depends of my rate of arousal... When i am content, i do not think about it, when i am aroused, constantly, almoust.
-No.
-No.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? -Stranger Rape.
-It varies, but i prefere somwhere unknown, ia not my own house/ bedroom.
-Most often one one one.
-Sometimes.
-No.
-As a threath.
-No.
-Yes.
-No.
-Bisexual.
-A litle bit, but it is not an essensial part.
-Yes.
-Face, mouth, ass...
-Often.
-Alvays.
-Occasionaly.
- Yes
-Never
-Quite important, 15-20 cm.
-Not important.
- Not important.
-No.
-Sometimes wery young, but not children per so.
-Yes.
-Bouth with a lover, ans aomeone unknown.
-No.
-No
-100%
Yes. :-)
frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #388
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default Incest Fantasy Survey now posted

Hi everyone,

If you've been enjoying this survey about rape fantasies, you might also enjoy the survey I just posted on RB's Incest Forum about incest fantasies.

Check it out at http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?p=395432

If not, just disregard this.

I know it may seem odd to post that survey without having posted results from this survey yet. I really will be posting results on the rape survey soon.

Anyone else care to take this survey and have your answers included?

Reminder: If you prefer to answer privately, you can PM me with your survey and I'll include your answers in the overall results.

nathan
Old 11-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #389
Flavius83

Flavius83 has initial reputation

Male
2. Your age?
14-15
rapist/voyeur
no
once or twice
less than once/day
no
no
both
common daily settings (bedrooms, living rooms, etc)
both
yes, but mildly
no
threats only
no
yes
very rarely
straight
yes
yes
inside or on the victim
often
always
always
rarely
never
occasionally yes
victims are only white or asian
occasionally the rapist/rapists is black
no
no
no
100%
yes
Flavius83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #390
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

FEMALE
2. Your age?
VICTIM
NOPE
5-10
1-3
NOPE
NOPE
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? SOMEONE I KNOW
BEDROOM
GANGRAPE
NOT SO MUCH
NOPE. JUST THE OVERWHELMING POWER OF THE MAN
YES
NO
STRAIGHT
SOME WHAT
YES
INSIDE ME
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
MANY
NEVER
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
YES
NOPE
YES
D ALL OF THE ABOVE

99%
Old 11-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #391
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 19
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Since childhood. I never actually knew what they were though.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Every day.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Any time I let my mind wonder.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Yes, and *real* rape is absolutely nothing to fantasize about.
9. If yes, how many incidents? Twice.
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) I never did.

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Anywhere but my house. Usually some place set up specifically for rape.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Gangbang, always. A single rapist makes it too.. personal, I suppose.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Nothing violent, but slapped, yes. Often abused in a sexual manner.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Maybe, but I fantasize about physical force.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Intimidation. Being forced to suck or lick a gun, having clothes cut off, my nipples flicked with the edge of a knife.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Always overpowered, either by bondage or being outnumbered.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No. It makes it too easy :P
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? I am straight, but I sometimes fantasize about being sexually tortured by another woman.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Always.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Always.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Everywhere - I have a bit of a cum fetish.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Often.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Often.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Always.
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Yes. Or forced to have multiple orgasms, after becoming too sensitive to stimulation.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Nope.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? I wish I were japanese, but unfortunately I am not.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Men of different races.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? Never.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? With my fiance.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I want my body forced to betray me, used like meat or a toy. I have an extreme fantasy for being hooked up to a fuck machine or having many toys used at the same time, having many men raping me in different ways. I want to be belittled and afraid, maybe even humiliated.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? "do you have any fetishes"
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #392
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Male
2. Your age?
30+
Hmmm. Depends, I suppose its kind of a progression. If you mean doing something transgressive to a woman, I'd say 10. (Looking up Mrs Yates' skirt at school.) Slavegirls? 12. Actual rape? Let's say 25.
Rapist
No
Approx four sessions for rape. But more often if looking at a woman and thinking I'd like to have her.
0.5. But more if looking at a woman and thinking I'd like to have her, three. (on average.)
No - not actual rape.
n/a
n/a
No
n/a
n/a
Usually someone I know/knew in some capacity.
School & office
1/1
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched)
by the rapist?
Yes
Meh. Not really. But items related to the scene might be used.
Used. I'm not usually into damage beyond tattoo/branding. Having said that, I can get carried away.
Yes
No. But, that's good too.
No
Straight
Yes
Yes, but only as the logical conclusion. Getting there is most of the fun
In her stomach, briefly, then on the floor when she expels it in her vomit.
Always
Always
Always
Not typically. I like the idea when I'm reading someone else's fantasy, sometimes.
Never
No
No. However, the idea of interracial rape is one I like for added spice. Most often, Oriental.
No. However, the idea of interracial rape is one I like for added spice, in which case, White
No
No. Unless you count schoolgirls who are at the age of consent. (16.) To be honest, i don't fantasise about those but if I see a video I'm up for it
No, if by this you mean, not over the Internet
Over the Internet, someone new. But see #37.
What is the victim wearing?
Ans: Tights (surprise!).
More generally, realistic clothes.
I don't know the purpose of your survey But for my titillation, I would include "if you were raped, did you enjoy it at the time/have you come enjoy it subsequently" and "what type of clothes should the victim be wearing" and "are there any rituals/sequences you always follow in your fantasies"
100%
Sure. Especially if you indicate which ladies like being raped in pantyhose. Or don't like - it's all good
Old 12-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #393
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

MALE
2. Your age?
18/19
RAPIST
NO
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this MOST DAYS
WHEN EVER I SEE A GIRL AND I THINK YES ID LIKE TO DO HER! OR WHEN I READ STORIES OR SEE A FILM WITH A RAPE SCENE
NO
9. If yes, how many incidents?------------
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)--------------
NO
12. If yes, how many incidents?-------------
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?------------
STRANGER
OUTDOORS OR A PERIOD IN HISTORY
USUALLY ONE ON ONE
NO JUST RESTRAINED
OCCASIONALY
THREATS ONLY
? RAPE BY ITS VERY NATURE IS VIOLENT, BUT NOT OVERTLY IN MY CASE JUST ENOUGH TO SUBDUE, BUT NOT TOO MUCH OBVIOUSLY!
SEE ABOVE
RARELY
STRAIGHT
ALWAYS
MY OWN YES!
LOL VARIES!
OCCASIONALY
OFTEN
ALWAYS
SOMETIMES
NEVER
JUST MY OWN
UNIMPORTANT
ME!
NO
GOD NO!
NO BUT WANT TO
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?-------
VERY IMPORTANT TO ME WHAT THE VICTIM IS WEARING, MUST BE DRESSED FEMININLY
100%
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:47 PM   #394
joetex

joetex has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to joetex Send a message via Yahoo to joetex
Default Amanda Lindhout freed, and was not impregnated (shucks!)

Raylene and Judith,

In November, Amanda Lindhout was freed from her captivity. Here is a news story about her release: http://www.canada.com/news/Amanda+Li...471/story.html

Her family announced that she had not been impregnated by Somalian captors as had been previously rumored. However, she did reveal that she was tortured and beaten during her captivity. I would assume she was raped when she said "tortured". Here is a pic released shortly after her release showing that she held up well. (Apologies for those who I may have offended. . .)

[QUOTE=judith;369196]
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsraylene View Post
fear of getting pregnant. or scenarios where i am held for a long time and raped repeatedly to impregnate me.

Hi, Raylene!

From your answer to question 39, you might be interested in looking up news stories about Amanda Lindhout. She's a 28 year old blue-eyed Canadian woman kidnaped in Somalia last year. She had gone there as a free-lance journalist to cover a story and was taken hostage by tribesmen seeking a ransom. She has been held for many months now, and there have been reports that she has been raped many times by her captors.

Some recent news stories indicate that she recently gave birth to a child fathered by one of her captors/rapists. She's still there in Somalia, and the story continues. Here's a link for a recent story:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1241303/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lindhout_Christmas.jpg (34.1 KB, 177 views)
joetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:53 AM   #395
warpcraze

Exclamation love the survey

1. male

2. 19

3. 12

4. rapist

5. yes

6. not alot now, moved onto incest, fantasise about that all the time.

7. 10+

8. no

9. -

10. -

11. n/a

12. -

13. -

14. stranger and my ex

15. bedroom

16. one on one

17. sometimes

18. never

19. -

20. no

21. yes

22. no

23. bi

24. yes

25. my cum

26. everywhere

27. often

28. Occasionally

29. Always

30. all the time

31. Often

32. no

33. no

34. no

35. not that i am aware

36. not children, younger teens.

37. no

38. -

39. incest, younger teens

40. yes, but carnt think of them right now , but they should be based around answers to Q.39

41. 100%

yes i really would
Old 01-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #396
thomas

thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

-Male.
2. Your age?
-Both equally.
-Yes, obviously.
-3-5 times, perhaps.
-Perhaps every second day.
-No.
-No. And tbh, I find it very problematic to include a question like this. It almost makes it sound as if we found real-life rape acceptable.
-Stranger.
-No preferred setting, really.
-Often gangrape.
-Sometimes, but only lightly.
-Not typically, but occasionally.
-Only as threats/intimidation.
-No.
-Yes.
-No.
-Gay.
50/50.
-Yes.
-Inside the rectum or mouth, or on the face.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape?
-Often.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape?
-Often.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape?
-Rarely (only when they're inspired by a film scene that features it).
-No.
31. Do your scenes include family members?
-Never.
-No.
-No.
-No.
-No.
-Often young teens, but never children.
-No.
-Verbal degradation, rape as revenge, forced swallowing, teens raping adults/young teens raping older teens, gags and handgagging, the victim being turned over into the doggy-position half-way through a gangrape.
-100%, I think.
-Yes.

Last edited by thomas; 01-05-2010 at 12:10 PM.
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #397
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
-No. And tbh, I find it very problematic to include a question like this. It almost makes it sound as if we found real-life rape acceptable.
Thanks, Thomas, and others who've recently answered the survey.

Thomas, I wanted to respond to your comment, above, regarding question 11.

You may notice that virtually no one has responded with a "yes" to question 11. Perhaps THAT is the point of the question in the survey! While many people might believe that those of us who fantasize about rape are, in fact, rapists... this survey strongly suggests otherwise. I understand, certainly, that a cynic might say that perhaps some people just are not answering that question honestly. Of course that is a possibility, but one that is very difficult to avoid. I think we'll see that there is a lot of valuable information contained in the collection of data here. And I suspect that the data is largely accurate, that most of us have NOT, and would not, commit rape in real life.

I hope this helps you understand why I included the question.

nathan
Old 01-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #398
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

Female
2. Your age?
Victim
Not really
Before 6 months ago, maybe once or twice a month. Since being with my Master, pretty much every day
Once or twice
Yes
Once
no, but later in life I "hurt" him back, once I accepted that it wasn't my fault
no
n/a
n/a
Stranger
Most common is somewhere familiar to me, my work, home, car etc. Other than that, somewhere public like an alley or bar
One on one
Yes
Not usually, but sometimes
Threats, or cutting off clothing
"Overt" is a subjective term, but violence is pretty fucking hot
No, I like the idea of some violence in there
I would rather feel it, and know what's happening to me.
Straight, unless I've had a lot of alchohol lol
Yes
Yes
Anywhere really, its his choice
Always
Often
Always
Yes, simply because I get off so much on it
Never
Not really, but a good size is always nice
Not really, I am not picky
No
No
God no
Yes
With my Master
Not really, I think its a good survey
Maybe a question about how the victim is restrained?
100%
Sure

Last edited by HollyQ; 01-05-2010 at 08:12 PM.
HollyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:19 AM   #399
warpcraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
Thanks, Thomas, and others who've recently answered the survey.

Thomas, I wanted to respond to your comment, above, regarding question 11.

You may notice that virtually no one has responded with a "yes" to question 11. Perhaps THAT is the point of the question in the survey! While many people might believe that those of us who fantasize about rape are, in fact, rapists... this survey strongly suggests otherwise. I understand, certainly, that a cynic might say that perhaps some people just are not answering that question honestly. Of course that is a possibility, but one that is very difficult to avoid. I think we'll see that there is a lot of valuable information contained in the collection of data here. And I suspect that the data is largely accurate, that most of us have NOT, and would not, commit rape in real life.

I hope this helps you understand why I included the question.

nathan

Well said!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #400
thomas

thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the clarification, Nathan. I see your point.
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote