Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2008, 12:11 AM   #341
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? MALE

2. Your age? 37

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER(MABE AROUND 13 AFTER SEEING A RAPE ON LATENIGHT TV)

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? RAPIST

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NO,BUT THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? NO IDEA

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? AT LEAST ONCE

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? NO

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? NO,I COULD NEVER HURT ANYONE(JUST FANTISIES FOR ME)

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? STRANGER

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) PARKING GARAGE/WOODED FIELD

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?MOSTLY GANGRAPE

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? ALITTLE

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? SOME OF THE TIME BUT MOSTLY JUST BRUTE FORCE BY MULTIBLE GUYS ON ONE FEMALE

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? VIOLATION AIDS

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?NOSTLY NOT

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? YES

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? NO,THE MORE STRUGGLING,THE MORE PLEASURABLE

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? STRAIGHT

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? OH YES

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? CREAM PIE
\
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? PUSSY
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. HALF OF THE TIME

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never VERY RARELY.DON'T THINK THATS A REALISTIC THING IN UNCONSENTUAL SEX SO IT'S UNREALISTIC IN FATASIES AS WELL

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. ALWAYS

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? NEVER,NO PLEASURE

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. NEVER

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? NO

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? LATIN

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? NO

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? NO

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? YES

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? LOVER

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. HANDCUFFS ARE GREAT/GUYS HOLDING THE WOMANS WRISTS AND LEGS/SCREAMING/FORCED KISSING.MOSTLY CHEARLEADERS OR WOMEN IN DRESSES.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? RAPE VICTIMS APPEARANCE AND PROFESSION(UNIFORM?)

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?NO BUT THANKS,THIS WAS INTERESTING.
whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #342
SexySweetNipples

SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SexySweetNipples

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female

2. Your age? 40

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? early 20's

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Not til you brought it up....

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
Most nights as soon as I close my eyes to sleep.

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
Depends on whether or not I can find any "alone" time....(single-working-mom)

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Yes

9. If yes, how many incidents? twice

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) Neither

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No

12.If yes, how many incidents?

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? I have thought about both but stranger the most .

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) OMG, it would be easier to list where the settings haven't been...lol

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
I love being over powered by one man but have had fantasies about him inviting friends.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? I have had all different attackers in my fantasies...from spankers to slappers...

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? threats and intimidation only.

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? been in a few role-plays like that but not in my own fantasies

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Once or twice, I guess it's the prudish woman in me that can't except that I could be taken through my own body's betrayal.

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Straight but I did have a girl friend in college that taught me how cool it was to pleasured by another woman. Maybe why I have had a few fantasies about a strong willed woman "raping" me.

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up? whereever he wants it to...face...mouth....across my breasts...

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? sometimes but I always resist it

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
Yes

31. Do your scenes include family members ? Never

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No, it just has to be hard and being rammed into me for it to count.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? No

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No, but the most hottest forceful ones seem to have either a very rough white man or a hugh black man.

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No !!!!

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes, two years ago.

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? It was arranged....with a stranger

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. My biggest turn ons seem to come from being made to do things that I never would of dreamed of doing. The idea of being taken and controlled by a wickedly kinky sexually strong man makes me wet just typing it out here.The fact that I have learned that there is pain in pleasure and pleasure in pain, I think has a lot to do with my fantasies.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
Yes,
Does role-playing online...either in the quick forte of "chat" or the longer drawn out prose format...give you any help in sexual release..(such as cumming) or Does it leave you more frustrated, perhaps pushing you towards really fulfilling your fantasies ?

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100 percent

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure
SexySweetNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #343
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 26
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 23
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?At least 7
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? At least once
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?No
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?No
12. If yes, how many incidents?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Someone I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Victim's bedroom, my bedroom, "dungeon"
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One-on-one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? About 50-50
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? About 50-50
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? About 50-50
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Asexual, nominally straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Victim's mouth/throat
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Yes, victims always Caucasian
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Heavy bondage and domination of victim, prolonged physical and psychological torture of victim
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? No
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?Yes

Last edited by Unblinking Eye; 09-14-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:46 AM   #344
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Like so many others before me

Hi, I've been lurking for a while here, but decided to register and answer for your viewing pleasure

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Male
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
in my teens, maybe...16-17
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Always the rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
No, but I try to imagine how she feels... and that turns me on
Every day
Sometimes constantly, sometimes once
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
No
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Mostly stranger rapes, random gals i'll see in the streets and such but on occasions I will fantasize about friends, extended family.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
I try to imagine outdoors, random acts...but in fact I'll have to say that local settings are more likely, hence, more arousing.
Both, depends on mood basically. But I really like the gangrape idea.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes, very much so. Not during gangrape however.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
No, or... if any, then blunt.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
Only blunt, and then for beating....most probably things lying around.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
Sometimes, yes

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
No, usually more than that.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Rarely, but it happens
Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Well, in the fantasies I usually overpower her easily.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Why, yes!
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
Mm, where I feel like. Usually inside her. Most likely for a rape setting, hence, more arousing.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Mostly always
I don't know, I wouldn't care in the rape setting... but she might!
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
On occasion
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
As long as it's my own..
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
No, a gal is a gal and there are beauties of all races.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
He's me.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
Nope.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
Nopes, but sometimes quite young teen.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
Not as such... rough stuff, but never consciously rape fantasy.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
Well, I just might add that strangling/asphyxiating my victim is very often a part of my fantasies.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
Nah, it's a good one.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
Close to 100% at least, maybe some irregularities due to lazyness.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Why, of course!
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #345
bedslave

bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male.
2. Your age? 38
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Early teens, I guess.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? every day.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? once a day
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? y
9. If yes, how many incidents? - once

attacked by teacher at 10yrs old , molested along with other freinds regulary by female teacher
watched films snuff mostly but one film stood out "Small town Girls" 1970's anyway where was I/ male by the way the name just softens what I could be. Watched girls/women the odd shower stuff, blame pokys for that one. Hid in bushes watching couples. Got caught spying plyed with booze by man bigger than me . FSRP i don't call it rape because now it's a game Forced sex Role Play. Not acted upon fear of being caught/ but i like the fact that any woman i want i can have you wont be hurt but you will be possesed just like me

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) -N
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? Not yet
12. If yes, how many incidents? -
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? -
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Anyone i fancy
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Anywhere
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? No pain
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? No
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? n
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Yes.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yeah mine
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? - AO
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally. Always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Occasionally,
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? absolutely
31. Do your scenes include family members? Occasionally
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Any.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? by teacher as previously outlined
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? -
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. -

Would you ever to your fantasies to the next level ?

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? No
bedslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #346
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

Female.

2. Your age?

I was about 13.

I am always the victim.

No, I am not nearly dominant a person to pull it off even inmy own head.

I don't think I could guess that number...

More than enough.

No I have not, technically.

Technically - repeated.

No I didn't.

N/A

N/A

N/A

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

Usually it is a stranger.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

I am big fan of it being outdoors.

Typically what I get is one on one but I love gang rape.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

Ideally oh HELL YES!!!

Again...HELLS YES!!!

Both please!

Yes.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

I will enjoy a little blackmail from time to time.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

That depends on my mood entirely.

Straight.

Yes.

I do love the cum shot!

Face on in my ass.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape?

Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always!

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Always even though I realize that wouldn;t actually happen (which is why the ring gag is a great tool).

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Yes.

Yes they do.....

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Very very rarely

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

No, but I love large insertion....

I like to be me...

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

Not important to me.

I was not.

No I do not.

Technically.

Technically.

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

The rest is a surprise if you even play with me...

I think you did a good job!

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

Entirely.

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?

Sure - why not!
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:20 PM   #347
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male.

2. Your age?

Few years ago, not long...

normally neither, but if had to choose one it wouldn't be victim

No

more often since registering here!

No

No

Usually it is a stranger, or an ex that it happened to.

at home, or in a park or something, on way back from night out

1 on one mostly, sometimes more

sometimes... certainly roughness

no, shouldn't need them!

n/a

just enough to overpower

see above

sometimes, is a nice idea

Straight.

Yes.

yes

in her pussy

27. Do your scenes include anal rape?

not usually

no

Yes.

not normally, but sometimes

never

No

no

no

no

no, what a horrible question...

no, but would like to. have been quite "forceful" though!!

girlfriend

don't think so.

ditto

100%

ok.
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:27 AM   #348
abk1024

abk1024 has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? - Male

2. Your age? - 28

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? - 18?

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? - most of the time as an observer, but sometimes as the rapist

seldom, but possibly something like MFff?

more than once a day, and continuous for the duration when I'm writing.

see above

No

N/A

N/A

No, this is strictly fantasy. I would like to meet some of the people or fictional characters I think about.

N/A

N/A

My "victims" range from acquaintance, to celebrities to pure fictional characters.

almost anywhere, for instance: public areas (e.g. restaurants, malls, restrooms) , outdoors, dungeon, fictional or sci-fi environment

Number of characters vary as well: Mf, Mff, MMff etc...

Physical violence in the form of battery is limited, but various types of bondage/torture are probable.

No usually, just ropes, shackles, and other BDSM/sex toy type objects.

Referring to above - merely threatening to tie up someone maybe a bit too...innocuous?

Very rarely, and usually very brief. I think there are better ways to cause someone to submit.

Most of the time, yes. I prefer thinks like blackmailing, mental manipulation, or other psychological methods to make them submit.

Sometimes, drugs and chemicals, not really alcohol. These are not used to "knock'em out" but to cause more intense feeling of helplessness.

Currently straight, until I discover otherwise.

Yes, but again more on the psychological side. I try to avoid physical struggle.

Yes, man or mens' cum.

Anywhere from inside the bodily orifices to drowning in it.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always.

Always.

Often, but usually not the primary area of focus, and sometimes not for penetration.

Sometimes.

Never.

Sometimes. Size depends on where and how it is used, they are usually large by most standards, and possibly non-human dimensions. ;D

Yes, usually thought out in detail, but I don't really have a race or color preference, as long as I think they are good fantasy material.

Yes, prejudice and racism is human, so this is useful in manipulating my victims according to their "preference" (or dislike?)

No, and never will.

No, not anyone prepubescent.

Not yet, but I would like to, with good mutual understanding.

N/A

-I like to mix real life characters and settings with fictional ones.

-I usually think in "vignettes", so there is no continuous plot. However, I usually associate a set of characters with a particular setting, and fantasies occur in episodes. Some victims are "reserved" for first person fantasies, other can occur randomly.

-I like to revisit my old fantasies and add any new ideas I have to it.

- Are there any other traits/properties common to all or most of your victims? (i.e. age, profession, hair style, clothing, etc)

My Answer to this: usually athletic/flexible women, short/mid length hair.

I'd say I was 100% honest, of all the things I can think of at the moment anyways.

Definilty. I look forward to that.

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!

Last edited by abk1024; 12-21-2008 at 05:31 AM. Reason: I forgot to rate, would have given this thread 5 stars :D
abk1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #349
xxxnikkixxx

xxxnikkixxx has initial reputation

Female

2. Your age?

Victim

No

Dunno

Dunno

Yes

More than 5, same guys, 2 of them

No

No

-

-

Stranger

Outdoor, somewhere I'm not familiar with

Both

Yes

No

-

No

Yes

Yes

Straight

Yes

Yes

Face & mouth

Occasionally

Always

Always

Yes

No

Around 8"

No

No

No but as a teenager

No

Yes

A boyfriend, and some random guys (not at the same time)

Don't think so

Not sure

100%

Sure

Last edited by xxxnikkixxx; 12-22-2008 at 07:21 AM.
xxxnikkixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:42 AM   #350
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male.
2. Your age? 50
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 15, maybe 16
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Never really
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Lately, every day
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? A couple I bet
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Nope
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N/A
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? Nope.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Usually someone I know.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Usually in her house.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Gangrape all the way
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Nope
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Only a knife to remove her clothes.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Threats only
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Nope
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? For sure.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No. I want them wide eyed so they remember it.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? I sure hope so.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Depends too many things.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally. Every time.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? You bet.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Of course.
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Not required, but can be fun.
31. Do your scenes include family members? The husband is forced to watch.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? At times, yes. A huge dick in a tight hole does it for me.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Victim is usually white.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Black.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Nope
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? Hell no. I have kids of my own.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? I've come close with the wife, but not yet there.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? See 37
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. N/A
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Would you ever to your fantasies to the next level ?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) Completely honest. Otherwise why bother?
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:33 AM   #351
KinkyJJ

KinkyJJ has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to KinkyJJ

female

2. Your age?

the victim

no...

um...about 3-4 times

probably not everyday

yes

no

no

both

my bedroom, or wherever the rapist might take me

never really thought about gangrape or gangbang

yes

no

no

yes

yes

straight

yes

yes

everywhere, mostly my breasts or my face

occasionally

often

always

sometimes

Around 8"

no

any race

no

no

yes

boyfriend, random guys I met at parties who have the same fantasy

probably not

I'm sure you can think of some more =]

95%

why not =]

Last edited by KinkyJJ; 12-28-2008 at 03:17 AM.
KinkyJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #352
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 01-26-2009 at 07:13 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:50 AM   #353
runforgiven

runforgiven has initial reputation

1. male

2. 25

3. 15

4. rapist

5. no

6. 3

7. donno

14. both

15. anyplace suitable, most likely around her place.

16. one on one or two on one not more,

17, oh yeah.

18. yeas sometimes

19. only threats seldom use

20.21. depends on her behavior

22. noops

23. straight

24.yes very hard at 1st, but denial at end

25. mostly

26.throat , hair , belly

27, rarely

28. 29. often

30, I'd love that

31.ocasionally

32. no

33. noops

34. noops

35. noops

36. noops

37. no

38. --
39. mybe dnt remember now

41. 90%
42. yep
runforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #354
Jhonssons

Jhonssons Level 1 (100+)Jhonssons Level 1 (100+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? MALE
2. Your age? 26
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? ABOUT 2 YEARS GO

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? RAPIST
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NO
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? MANY TIMES AWEEK
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? NO
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? NO
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? STRANGERS AND CELEBS AND SOMETIMES SOMEONE I KNOW
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) dungeons, factorysite ,construcktion sites etc..Hospital..
DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION. GANGRAPE IS KINKYHOT
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? NO VIOLENCE IS NEEDED
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? NO BUT SOMETIMES
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? no
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?NO
YES OVERPOWERED BY MEN NOT HURT BUT STUFFED FULL OF COCK
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? SOMETIMES
STRAIGHT
YES
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? YES
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? ALL OVER THE BODY
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? YES
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never YES
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never YES
YES
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never NO
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? YES 8-10 INCH MONSTER COCKS
CAUCASIAN AFRICAN SCANDINAVIAN
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? HISPANIC ARABIAN BLACKS
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? NO
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? NO !
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? SORT OF
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? GF
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.NA
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? ENOUGH
41. YES HONEST
42, OK
Jhonssons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:14 AM   #355
killerhamster

killerhamster Level 1 (100+)killerhamster Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to killerhamster

. Are you male? female? transgender?
male

2. Your age?

rapist

no

7+

everyday

no

no

both

alleyways, victims house.

1 on 1

yes

no

no

yes

yes

straight

yes

yes

throat and face

occasionally

often

always

sometimes

never

no

no

any race

no

no

not yet

holding the victim over time, ect

no

100%

why not
killerhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #356
kellyb987

kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)

Female

2. Your age?

When I was about 17

Victim

No

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?8 to 10

at least once

yes

reported 1 out of 3

no

Strangers

my bedroom, my job, my car

2 to 3 men

slapped some to get me to stop resiting

sometimes

as threats

rarely but sometimes

yes

yes

Bsexual

yes

yes

In my pussy

Occasionally

Always

Always

Often

Occasionally

No

yes, a White girl

yes, Black men

yes

Occasionally but confined to mid to late teens

Not yet

Sometimes I think about getting pregnant from the rape also about being blackmailed into continuing to allow my rapists to have sex with me

For the girls who reported their rape(s), what was the outcome?
For me, I reported it the second time it happened and nothing was done. The guy was arrested but not charged and was released 3 days later due to lack of evidence.

100%

Yes

Last edited by kellyb987; 02-26-2009 at 11:21 AM.
kellyb987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #357
useuforfun

useuforfun has initial reputation

Male

2. Your age?

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies
pre teen- got to love those old cop shows

Rapist

No

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Too many to count

Often lately--but can go days without it.

No

no

Strangers

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Varies-from all the usual suspects to not so usual. Am inspired by places and people I see around me.

1 usually--though getting into gangs more lately.

slapped hard and often, whipped, rough abuse but generally not punched or beaten. Which may seem odd to some.

not usually. Its a fantasy so I like the thrill of doing it all hands on.

threats

rarely

yes and no

no--l

Straight.
yes

yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up. sprayed over the victim and inside the victim. Mine usually last awhile.

Often

Always

Always

Often

Sometimes

No

Usually white but that is simply because it is what I see most often. It isnt an important factor though.

White simply because my fantasies are me

No

Not very young ones.

No

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. You didnt ask anything about why we like these fantasies or about the humiliation factor.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? See above

If I was dishonest. Why would I tell you now

Yes

Last edited by useuforfun; 02-26-2009 at 02:20 PM.
useuforfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #358
undertaker86

undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)

Male

2. Your age?

the rapist

No

every day

2 or 3

both

outdoors,my house,the victims house

1 on 1

no

no

intimidation

No.

Yes.

the victim is drunk or tired

Straight.

Only at first.

Yes.

in the girls mouth

sometimes

Always

Always

Yes

Very Often,mostly my sis

no

Not important and it varies

No

100%
yes
undertaker86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:13 PM   #359
xscurious

xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)

female
2. Your age?
11-12
90% victim, 10% rapist
yes
3-5
at least once
no
no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? 80% stranger, 20% someone i know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) anywhere
lately, it has been two on one, I don't think I can handle more than two guys
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? slapped yes, punched-no.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? threats only, no blood please
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Bi-curious, never been with a girl but have found girls attractive
yes
yes
creampie or on my face or in my mouth.....guess we'd have to go multiple times then
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Never.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? yes, at least average in length but gurth is important too
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? I am Asian myself, but my scenes typically include whites. I can't stand Asian porn where the guys are so weak and the girls' expressions are so fake
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? see above
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? nope
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? have done it once with a complete stranger (met via newspaper ads) when I was in college. Now =husband
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. no
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?no
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? sure if you are still doing it. thanks

Last edited by xscurious; 03-05-2009 at 10:18 PM.
xscurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:52 AM   #360
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

I love that you created this btw! Thank you so much for putting in the time.

1. Are you male? female? transgender? FEMALE

2. Your age? 22

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER... AT LEAST 12

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? VICTIM

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NO

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? TOO MANY TO COUNT SO LETS SAY 14

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? PROBABLY 2 BUT MORE THAN LIKELY MORE...

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? NO, WHICH SOMETIMES MAKES ME WONDER HOW I ENDED UP THIS WAY (FOR LACK OF A BETTER WAY OF PUTTING IT)

9. If yes, how many incidents? N/A

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N/A

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? NO AND NEVER WILL

12. If yes, how many incidents? N/A

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N/A

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? I WOULD SAY THIS ONE IS 50/50.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) DUNGEON. I HAVE MANY FANTASIES, BUT THAT ONE PROBABLY TAKES A THIRD OF THEM. I GUESS I IMAGINE THAT HE HAS ALL THE TOOLS HE MAY NEED HERE

ANOTHER 50/50. I DONT REALLY WANT TO EXPERIENCE A GANGRAPE, BUT IT SERVES TO HIGHTEN MY MOOD I SUPPOSE

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? YES THAT IS A DEFINATE. I WANT IT TO BE ESPECIALLY VIOLENT.

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? YES SORT OF..WHIPS AND FLOGGERS, NOT TO MUCH WITH GUNS, BUT KNIVES ARE USED

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? ONLY MINOR FLESH WOUNDS, NO MUTILATION

OH YES...I DO LOVE IT

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? NO, BUT I AM NOT OPPOSED TO IT

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? NO

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? STRAIGHT

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? MOST DEFINATELY

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? MOST DEFINATELY

26. If yes, where does it usually end up? PREFER IT INSIDE ME, TO FEEL IT DRIP OUT OF ME OR RUN DOWN MY LEG. I ALSO DONT MIND TO BE "DECORATED" WITH IT FOR ADDED HUMILIATION

OCCASIONALLY

OFTEN

ALWAYS

SOMETIMES, BUT NEVER BECAUSE I WANT TO, SOMETHING WHERE I CAN'T HELP IT I.E. A VIBRATOR HELD TO ME UNTIL I CANT HOLD IT BACK

NEVER

NO BUT IF IT IS DISCUSSED IT IS BECAUSE IT IS LARGER THAN AVERAGE

NO

NO, RACE IS NEVER AN ISSUE

NO, BUT I WAS PHYSICALLY ABUSED...WHICH PROBABLY EXPLAINS MY PREFERENCE FOR VIOLENCE

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? NEVER!

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? SADLY...NO

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? N/A

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I ALSO PREFER TO HAVE MY FANTASIES INCLUDE HUMILIATION; NAME CALLING, TEASING, STRIPPING, FORCED TO PLEASE BY DOING ANYTHING, ECT.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? NOTHING I CAN THINK OF

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? YES I WOULD, THIS IS INTERESTING

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FUN

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote