Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-09-2008, 01:33 PM   #321
luvtoshowmyboobies

luvtoshowmyboobies has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? ...female
2. Your age? 46
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? ...35
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? ...victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? ...no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?...7
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? ...2
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? ...no
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? ...no
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? ...Rape with someone I've seen..or more accurately, many a time I've been out and saw a stranger and thought "wish he would rape me"
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) ...definately outdoors...and it's warm (I hate the cold).
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? ...I'd prefer one on one. I of course have the occational gangrape daydream.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? ...Definately slapped. My fantasies enjoy the humiliation side of it as well. Slapping also has that violence aspect without much damage.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? ...yes, but not perminant damage
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? ...no, because other then drugged up, he'd have to catch me first. My labido might secretly want the rape, but my mind and body would have to be taken.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? ...never
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? ...straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? ...always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? ....I dont usually take the thought process that far. His cum doesnt factor into my fantasies. I dont care if he gets there or wear he puts it, it's how he gets there that I think about.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ...Always, but is only one part of many aspects
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ...Always, but is only one part of many aspects
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ...Always, but is only one part of many aspects
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? MANY till I'm begging to stop having them
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ...Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? ..never, the ability to create the wave matters more then the boat.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? ...no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? ...no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? ...no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? ...no, unfortunately
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? ..It might be interesting to read what each one's favorite means to get to the rape is. i.e. abduction, back alley, blackmail, home intrusion etc. I'm sure there are many setups that most of us havent thought of....ergo interesting reading.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 90%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
luvtoshowmyboobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:15 AM   #322
WyckedKunt

WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Female
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
Around college
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
Not really
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
I can't say I keep track
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
^
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
No
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Strangers
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Outdoors or public places
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
Both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
No
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
No
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Straight/Bicurious
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Yes
Inside
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
Yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Larger than average. 8"-10"
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Sometimes black
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
Absolutely not
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
No
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
I usually imagine being taken in some crowded public place, like a packed subway, or a noisy bar. I like to imagine one or more strange men, usually young, muscular, and a little scary looking... surrounding me, and grabbing at my body and my clothes. I'm nervous, but I'm not scared. I get irritated and try to push them away, but they put their hands over my mouth and force themselves inside me. Sometimes I imagine being up against a wall... sometimes bent over. They're very rough with me, but not violent. It's over quickly, and I see their faces when they cum inside of me.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
I think you covered everything lol.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Sure, why not
WyckedKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:17 AM   #323
beeceexpee

Please Keep This Going.
Don't make me not responding keep anybody else from posting.

ThanXXX doggystylethatgirl

Last edited by beeceexpee; 08-04-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #324
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeceexpee View Post
Please Keep This Going.
Don't make me not responding keep anybody else from posting.

ThanXXX doggystylethatgirl
Thanks for the bump, beeceexpee. And really, while voyeurism is perfectly fun and understandable, you should strongly consider sharing your replies to the survey questions... either here on the thread, or to me privately via PM. Stand up... or lie back, and be counted! Besides, it's erotic and fun to reply

nathan
Old 08-02-2008, 03:04 PM   #325
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

male
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 8
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
depend of the week but often
depend of the day
no
no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
no special preference in that but not in incest
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
not rellay preference
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
yes
sometimes yes sometimes no
yes
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? yes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
yes
no special preferences depend of the day
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? never
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? not really important, light preference for asiatic but i fantasy too on beautiful white or black or others
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
no
no
no
no
I particular like imagine the cry the scream and the beg of the victim it's for me indispensable, it's for that at others question i have more esponse
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
yes
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:58 PM   #326
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

1. Are you male? female? transgender? FEMALE
2. Your age? 40
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 16
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? VICTIM
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NEVER
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? AT LEAST ONCE A DAY
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? SEE ABOVE
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? YES
9. If yes, how many incidents? 2
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) NO
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? NO
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? STRANGER
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) ANYWHERE
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? EITHER/BOTH
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? NO
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? NO
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? -
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? NO
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? YES
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? NO BEING AWARE IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF IT
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? STRAIGHT
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? ALWAYS
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? ESSENTIAL
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? IN ME
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never NEVER
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never SOMETIMES
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ALWAYS
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? ITS ESSENTIAL
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never NEVER
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? YES. NICE AND BIG AND THICK
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? YES, I OFTEN LIKE HIM/THEM TO BE BLACK
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? NO
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? NO
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? YES
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? YES
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 99. jUST ONE WRONG ANSWER
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? PLEASE
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #327
Slappedher

Slappedher has initial reputation

male

2. Your age?

rapist

no

a dozen or so

once or twice

no

no

stranger

Car, dark alley, her house

one on one

of course

no

some

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

about half are

once or twice

straight

yes

yes

her mouth or cunt

sometimes

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely,
Never

always

always

most of the time

no

no

sometimes asian

no

no

yes

girlfriend

not that i can think of

100%

sure
Slappedher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #328
FuzzyCuff

FuzzyCuff has initial reputation

M
2. Your age?
13 / 14 ?
Rapist
Yes
2-3 ?
Yes
1-2
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? No... She wasn't bad looking and I was old enough to enjoy myself
No
Someone I know
Various
1on1
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? No
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? If my cock counts... then yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Blunt force trauma
NO
YES
Sometimes
Straight
Yes
Other than my own?

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Often,
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Rarely,
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? NO
31. Do your scenes include family members? Never
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Partner / Lover / Someone New
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? Level of discomfort and humiliation of victim... They're reactions (yell, cry, scream, laugh, moan, beg, fight etc...)
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes
[/QUOTE]
FuzzyCuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:04 AM   #329
lioness

lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)

Female

2. Your age? 30ish

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 12

victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no, maybe once

everyday lately, these boards only fuel my fantasies, lol

depends...like, just a passing thought....once or twice a day

not by a stranger, no.

usually stranger, but sometimes someone I know or have seen.

Often fantasize about being abducted while walking, and taken into a van or other kind of vehicle. Sometimes at home.

both

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? a little

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes yes, a small knife

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? just threat/intimidation

no

yes

not usually, but sometimes

straight

yes, usually

yes

inside

occasionally

often

always

often

never

no, not important

n/a

doesn't matter

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? with my spouse only

100%

sure.

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:58 PM   #330
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? male
2. Your age? 22
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 13 at the latest
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? rapist, but sometimes victim of a girl or group of girls who have me bound.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? read above
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? god, at least 60 times i think
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 7+ depending on what i do that day
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? no
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? someone i know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) my apartment
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? one on one generally, sometimes double penetration or forced lesbian as well
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? rarely, but occasionally
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? again, rarely, but sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? just threats
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes, alot of them include blackmail of some kind.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? sometimes drunk, but still enough so to know whats going on.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes,a lways
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes mine
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? inside of them usually
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...Sometimes
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...Often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Rearely
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...mine, never, others like two sisters occasionally
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Anything but black or asian generally
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?no
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? I'd like to see them posted to the board...lol, nevermind, just read the last statement.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:51 PM   #331
Soldja

Soldja has initial reputation

damn this thread is nice lol, its enjoyable reading these things especially from the females, i think i may post my survey tomorrow.
Soldja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:11 AM   #332
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 22
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Around 20
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Always the rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? At least everyday
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1 or 2
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No
9. If yes, how many incidents? N.A.
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N.A.
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
12. If yes, how many incidents? N.A.
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N.A.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Lots of places, pretty much everywhere
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Both about equal
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? No, I've never been into physical violence
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Only knives for cutting clothes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? N.A.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Most definitely, especially the blackmail
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No, not really
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? What fun is it if the victim doesn't struggle?
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Always, mine
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Almost always inside them
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...Rarely, why would I put my cock in the hole that can fight back?
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never...Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Almost always, I'm a guy what do you expect?
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No, since my cock is only one size
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Not really
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? N.A.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. My fantasies often end with the women I have raped becoming my slaves i.e. having their wills broken.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? I'd like to see them posted to the board... Would be interesting
angkorwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #333
lustfirlife

lustfirlife has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to lustfirlife
Default A survey about rape fantasies

1. Are you male? female? transgender? male
2. Your age? 50
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 13
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? never
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? I don't know, 20, 30?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 5 or 6
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Their bedroom, outside in a field, in a dungeon, in any alley
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? sometimes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Usually threats
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? always
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No, what's the fun in that?
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Inside, vaginal or anal
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Well, kinda the size of my cock
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Not important
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? That would be me, white
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? God, no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No (very unfortunately)
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Nope
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Can't think of any
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100.1%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes
lustfirlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:33 PM   #334
kidnapper78

kidnapper78 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kidnapper78
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
OK, so I'm a curious sort. This is all just for fun. I've gotten some responses so far from other locations. Most people have really enjoyed it, though for some it may be too intense. Not for the faint of heart! But if you're up for something new and interesting, please proceed...

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do? Yes

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein? Yes

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

2. Your age? 30
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 16
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?Rapist
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 10
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 3
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?no
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? yes
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Bedroom
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? maby
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? all over
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Occasionally
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? 12"
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? White
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Black
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 80%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?yes
lol
kidnapper78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:24 PM   #335
BimboSarah

BimboSarah has initial reputation

- female
2. Your age?
- a long time ago
- the victim
- no
- 5 to 10
- at least once
- declines to answer
- declines to answer
- declines to answer
- no
- n/a
- n/a
- strangers
- the woods, old rundown buildings
- both
- yes
- no
- n/a
- yes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced
against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
- yes
- no
- straight
- you betcha
- yes
- face and my hair
- sometimes
- always
- always
- no
- sometimes
- no
- n/a
- declines to answer
- no
- not yet, dammit
- n/a
- love the idea of my clothes brutally ripped/cut off and left naked afterwards. Also have a recurring fantasy the rapist cuts off my ponytail as a trophy
- n/a
- 100%
- why not
BimboSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:05 PM   #336
ILTST

ILTST Level 4 (400+)ILTST Level 4 (400+)ILTST Level 4 (400+)ILTST Level 4 (400+)ILTST Level 4 (400+)

Male
2. Your age?
No
Both about the same.
See above.
This varies greatly from once or twice to 30 or 40.
Divide the above by 7.
no
No
Both about the same
Dungeon or my bedroom.
Both.
Yes
Acasionally
Both. Depends.
Yes
Yes
No. Why would I want her unconcous?
Straight
Yes
Yes
Mouth and tits
Often
Always
Often
Sometimes
Often
White
White
No
No
Yes
My sister
I LOVE nipple clamps. No rape fantasy is without them.
100%
yes
ILTST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #337
Mansun

Mansun has initial reputation

1. Male
2. 26
3. Young, probably when 14-16 years of age. It started more with of a "women in peril" theme.
4. Rapist
5. Never
6. 4-5 times I suppose
7. Once or twice
8. Nope
9. -
10. -
11. Nope
12. -
13. -
14. Both
15. Bathroom, bedroom, some offices I suppose.
16. One on One
17. Nope, don't like them damaged
18. Sometimes
19. Threats and intimidation
20. Nope
21. Nope
22. Sometimes
23. Straight
24. Sometimes
25. Yes
26. On the chest or in her mouth
27. Never
28. Occasionally
29. Always
30. Nope
31. Never
32. Nope
33. Nope
34. Nope
35. Nope
36. Nope
37. Yes
38. Lover
39. Ah...I don't think so
40. Not sure
41. 90% would be fair
42. No, not really, just helping out :P

Good Luck
And risk it controlling us.
Mansun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:08 PM   #338
Nemesis2008

Nemesis2008 has initial reputation

2. Your age? 47

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? early 30's

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Once or twice I have

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? varies, but 5-10 approx.

1-2 times per day

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No

12.If yes, how many incidents?

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Absolutley both 50/50%

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Any bedroom/livingroom

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? No hitting per se', but some spanking yes

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? No

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Face, mouth

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always

Yes

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Obviously my cock, big enough

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Varies, but mostly white

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? White

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Affair, someone new to me

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I enjoy sexually dominating without ANY overt violence. Clothes ripping, holding down or arms over head, etc.. Overpowering with my strength and will over the participants. I enjoy a 'stronger' willed off woman that 'may give in (read slightly enjoy) during the encounter', over a helpless horrified one. More erotic to work for or struggle for my satisfaction.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%

"If there are self made pergatories then we all must live in them. Mine can be no worse than someone elses."

Last edited by Nemesis2008; 09-10-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: change answers color to yellow
Nemesis2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #339
darksided

darksided has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? - MALE
2. Your age? - 34
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? - not sure... maybe around 16..
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? - actually, neither. My fantasizes are usually as me being a 3rd party observer
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? - NO
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? - varies but almost everyday
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? - varies but could be several times
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? - NO
9. If yes, how many incidents? - N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) - N/A
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? - NO
12. If yes, how many incidents? - N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? - N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? - BOTH
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) - VARIES
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? - BOTH
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? - YES
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? - NO
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? - N/A
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? - SOMETIMES
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? - YES
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? - YES
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? - STRAIGHT
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? - SOMETIMES
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? - YES
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? - CREAMPIE
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - OCCASINALLY
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - NEVER
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - ALWAYS
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? - NEVER
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - NEVER
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? YES - 8+ INCHES
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? - NO
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? - NO
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? - NO
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? - NO
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? - Tried, but failed (I do not feel comfortable with it)
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? - GIRLFRIEND. And she was the one who asked for the roleplay.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. - The girl is always very thin, wearing a lot of makeup and very well dressed. She is also always wearing stockings, stilettos, and garters. The rape happens while most of the clothing is left on and gets torn in the process. I also have fantasies of the girl getting forcibly injected with drugs.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) - 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? - Sure, why not.
darksided is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #340
wiferape

wiferape has initial reputation

2. Your age? 32
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? as far as I can remember
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? all the time
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 4-5 times
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? someone I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) bedroom, and basement
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? no
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? sometimes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? inside her mouth, cunt or ass
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never-often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never-often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -often (wife)
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? wife
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes
wiferape is offline   Reply With Quote