Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #101
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
The people who, every time there is a fatal road crash say "this road is notoriously dangerous" or "it was only a matter of time", blah, blah, fucking blah.

It's not the road that us dangerous you wankers. Or the cars. It's the fucking stupid, selfish, impatient, moronic drivers that haven't got a clue how to drive properly that are dangerous.
Yes. To both posts.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #102
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I've got a problem with people who use LOL way to much.Especially in the wrong spots where nothing funny was said.I find guys do that a lot.
I hate LOL period. Makes me think of AOL'ers who are stupid.

"AOL, it' so easy, no wonder most of our customers are fucking idiots".
Old 02-22-2009, 07:00 AM   #103
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

I have known this guy for about 9 years and he is just so sweet and adorable.

He is constantly being messed about with other guys. I hate how he is so unbelievably lovely and he is so giving and these guys just use him. I feel so much anger for this guy, that has used him then just ignores him. My friend is heartbroken.

How can people treat people this way. It's just not right.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:53 AM   #104
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Cause littlemissrotter, they are bastards, no other would for it, I hope he gets over it soon
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:57 AM   #105
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
The people who, every time there is a fatal road crash say "this road is notoriously dangerous" or "it was only a matter of time", blah, blah, fucking blah.

It's not the road that us dangerous you wankers. Or the cars. It's the fucking stupid, selfish, impatient, moronic drivers that haven't got a clue how to drive properly that are dangerous.
I have a problem with people who do the same post twice

I have a problem with all the health and safety wombles, their staff party must be the most joyless occasion ever.

In a John Major voice

'Don't play the music too loud, you might damage someones hearing, don't dance too close, you could step on someones toe and break it'
Old 02-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #106
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's a bloke on another forum I until recently frequented. He's a health and safety advisor to the fire brigade. I call him the defender of the desk, and have always imagined that he has a voice like the Harry Enfield character:

"Only meeee!"

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #107
pervipete

"you don't want to like that, you want to do it like this'
Old 02-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #108
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
"you don't want to like that, you want to do it like this'

Oh, my God, that is SO true!!!!

Do NOT ask me to do something and then hang over my shoulder and criticize my every move. That is guaranteed to remove every ounce of motivation I have to do it well AND will make me crabby in the process.

Either do it yourself or tell me what you want and leave me to do it.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #109
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*waves finger*

I don't think you wanted to doooo that!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #110
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a problem with people thinking that my problems are not a big deal or even funny.

I have a problem with both hypochondriasis and overeating. I live with my mother and she eats like a cow. She brings home cupcakes, chocolate and all the stuff on the big Things ChiTown Cant Eat list. I ask her to please hide them so I dont get into them. She will bring home a pack of ten hershy'e bars and I ask her, please hide them, because you know I have a problem. She leaves them all out in the open and when she notices that I ate the entire pack in one day, she gets mad at me. She knows I have a problem with eating. I tell her, "would you leave alcohol around the house when there is an alcoholic living there" And she thinks its ridiculous. She doesnt believe I have a problem. I cant help it. When I'm upset, I can pack a way a whole box of doughnuts. I have a problem, but nobody believe me and they dont care.

THEN at work, my boss brings in doughnuts and leaves them all out in the open, and he even tells me that I look like I can use some. Nobody understands my problem.

And no, I'm not a heifer.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-22-2009 at 11:33 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:23 AM   #111
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Oh, my God, that is SO true!!!!

Do NOT ask me to do something and then hang over my shoulder and criticize my every move. That is guaranteed to remove every ounce of motivation I have to do it well AND will make me crabby in the process.

Either do it yourself or tell me what you want and leave me to do it.
And even worse, when you tell them that, they just hover over you making faces of dissaproval.

Makes you just want to bash their face in!
Old 02-23-2009, 12:15 PM   #112
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
And even worse, when you tell them that, they just hover over you making faces of dissaproval.

Makes you just want to bash their face in!
It really does. Lately I don't even go there. I just stop and look at them. They ask what I'm doing I tell them that if they have time to watch my every move, they have time to do their own damn selves.

*Yeesh. This upsets me so much my grammar went completely to hell, but you know what I mean.*
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #113
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I have a problem with people thinking that my problems are not a big deal or even funny.

I have a problem with both hypochondriasis and overeating. I live with my mother and she eats like a cow. She brings home cupcakes, chocolate and all the stuff on the big Things ChiTown Cant Eat list. I ask her to please hide them so I dont get into them. She will bring home a pack of ten hershy'e bars and I ask her, please hide them, because you know I have a problem. She leaves them all out in the open and when she notices that I ate the entire pack in one day, she gets mad at me. She knows I have a problem with eating. I tell her, "would you leave alcohol around the house when there is an alcoholic living there" And she thinks its ridiculous. She doesnt believe I have a problem. I cant help it. When I'm upset, I can pack a way a whole box of doughnuts. I have a problem, but nobody believe me and they dont care.

THEN at work, my boss brings in doughnuts and leaves them all out in the open, and he even tells me that I look like I can use some. Nobody understands my problem.

And no, I'm not a heifer.
ahh, im the same way with food. im just lucky ive got a crazy fast metabolism, so i never put ona pound yet constantly eat like a pig

i hate when people do stupid shit then blame either the person doing it right, or just someone not even tangentially attached to the task at hand. primo example: i saw a public transprot bus diver blame a near accident because some woman about A FULL METER AWAY FROM HIM was fucking crocheting on the bus. WTF?

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #114
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22

I have a problem with 8-year-old blackbelts who have no concept of respect or blackbelt attitude.
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #115
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, I also have a problem with 40-year-old blackbelts who think they know everything yet seem to have never picked up a fucking rulebook! Hey, dumbass, if you don't know what your judging patch means, DONT WEAR IT!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 12:35 PM   #116
lexie22
Banned

Oh, and I have a problem with people who don't even know me telling me what a horrible parent I am. I'm not on welfare, I support my kids, but because I'm 22, I shouldn't have kids?
Old 02-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #117
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie22 View Post
I have a problem with 8-year-old blackbelts who have no concept of respect or blackbelt attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie22 View Post
Oh, I also have a problem with 40-year-old blackbelts who think they know everything yet seem to have never picked up a fucking rulebook! Hey, dumbass, if you don't know what your judging patch means, DONT WEAR IT!!!!!!!
i cant agree more...add sharp swords into the 8 year old idiots and welcome to kendoka hell T_T

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #118
lexie22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Lexie needs a hug!

And now a good raping......

That kitty is so cute! I want to cuddle kitty!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #119
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

The little kitten is too cute
Old 02-23-2009, 01:47 PM   #120
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well of course! everyone likes a "little pussy"
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote