Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #181
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Andy Murray wore a Bolivian t-shirt or something because they were playing England at football. He then refused to play for the Great British team because he said he is Scottish and not British. When told he had to play he was "injured" but fit 3 weeks later to play in a tournament which suited him.

And yet newspapers like the Sun expect us to follow him as a champion of Britain as if he was a good version of Tim Henman or something. He's happy to be British when it gets him money, sponsors or publicity.

As far as I'm concerned if he wants to be Scottish he can fuck off back to Scotland (and take the PM with him). Someone should tell him he isn't that good anyway and his body is nasty.

I had noticed that about the Davis Cup.

As for not supporting England, that's just standard Jock.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #182
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Could it be that it's meant as a joke, sometimes if you don't it fals flat and people can get the wrong idea.

Such as my 'Backhanded compliment' comment for your Phanny win.
No.

and if it is then those people need to stop because they are not funny.

(((and that statement was not about you Pete)))
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:14 PM   #183
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
No.

and if it is then those people need to stop because they are not funny.

(((and that statement was not about you Pete)))
I didn't think it was DarkOne, someone pissing you of then?
Old 03-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #184
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The trouble is, you're supposed to let them get it out of their system.
thats completely wrong. if your kid starts pulling a tantrum in public, just calmly tell them that you are going to leave them there unless they shut the hell up. if they dont shut up, then just start walking. either the kid shuts up and follows you or has a terrible, fear inducing experience that teaches him/her to stick with the parent and do what theyre told. either way, you win.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #185
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
thats completely wrong. if your kid starts pulling a tantrum in public, just calmly tell them that you are going to leave them there unless they shut the hell up. if they dont shut up, then just start walking. either the kid shuts up and follows you or has a terrible, fear inducing experience that teaches him/her to stick with the parent and do what theyre told. either way, you win.
Or, in the later one, or fuck them up for the rest of their lives.

To be honest I don't know whats worse, those that try and reason with a three year old, in the department store where I work, I've seen this approach countless times in the last 18 years, and not once has it worked. Or, the tell them to shut the fuck up approach, all this does is make the kid noisier.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #186
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

how does the latter one fuck the kid up? that kind of thing happens to kids all their life. i cant count the number of times ive heard about people that were told to leave the parents house because they didnt do what they were told. this is the exact same principle. you have to discipline your kids, otherwise they become rotten little shits. especially in this day and age where everyones so fucking PC, you cant spank your kid anymore, you cant leave your kids places anymore, hell your barely allowed to raise your voice at them now. how the fuck are they going to learn if thats all they respond to? theres a reason why people would spank or yell, its because it fucking works, which is more than i can say for the other useless alternatives.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 03-22-2009, 03:59 PM   #187
pervipete

Never heard of a feeling of abandonment then? Seeing you parent walking off will do that to you.

As for the other two points, the first, well this is always done in the most insipid way possible, the swearing and to quote one of many I've heard 'for fuck sake, stop fucking crying you fucking bastard or I slap you so fucking hard......' well all this teaches the kid is how to swear, and shout louder.

Friends of mine with children, and we have discussed this, have all been told, make sure there is not a reason (injury, hunger, dirty nappy etc) and if their isn't, thenlet them cry it out.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:32 PM   #188
dashrendar44
Kamina

the thing is though, if the kids got half a brain, hell follow the parent or start apologising and asking the parent not to go and to come back. if the kid dosnt do that, well chances are it wears a helmet and rides the short bus or is some kind of psycho already. no kid willingly lets thei parent leave them, and knowing that shutting up will bring the parent back means theyll do it. kids know they need their parents, its that simple.

i never said to cuss at the fucker, just raise your voice and let him know you mean business.

and im not talking about like, ditching the kid because it shit its pants. thats obviously the parents job to clean so the kid shuts up. im talking about those spoiled little fucks that scream because mommy didnt buy them a toy they wanted or shit like that.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #189
pervipete

I just going on what a couple of friends of mine have been advised, and also what I have seen happen.

On your second point I know, I just wanted to tell you what I had heard so that you didn't think I was being bleeding heart liberal over kids.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #190
pervipete

My shifts at work the rest of this week

Namely 10pm Tues - 7am Weds
10.30am - 7pm Thurday
6.30am - 3pm Friday

Old 03-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #191
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
To be honest I don't know whats worse, those that try and reason with a three year old, in the department store where I work, I've seen this approach countless times in the last 18 years, and not once has it worked. Or, the tell them to shut the fuck up approach, all this does is make the kid noisier.
Anything you do will make the kid noisier. Reason with a 3 year old? Not possible. Shut the fuck up? Yeah, right. Give the kid what he wants? What happens next time?

Kids do what works. If they stand a chance at getting what they want (attention, a toy, etc.) through screaming, they will scream.

What I did is simply pick the child up without a word and remove him from the store/restaurant/theater or anywhere he was causing the ruckus - usually kicking and screaming. One my kids realized that throwing a tantrum was not a winning strategy, they pretty much stopped doing it.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #192
pervipete

I always feel sorry for the parents, especially when all around them are acting like they are the worst parents in the world. Now if taken to just smiling at them, kids will be kids.

I mean we all did as kids, didn't we?
Old 03-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #193
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
I've got a problem with people who write mean shit but then follow it with a LOL or ..........Like that makes it ok....

You know who you are.How about being a man and not a bitch and standing behind what you write.
Yeah, that's pretty lame.

Oh and fuck you LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #194
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Anything you do will make the kid noisier. Reason with a 3 year old? Not possible. Shut the fuck up? Yeah, right. Give the kid what he wants? What happens next time?

Kids do what works. If they stand a chance at getting what they want (attention, a toy, etc.) through screaming, they will scream.

What I did is simply pick the child up without a word and remove him from the store/restaurant/theater or anywhere he was causing the ruckus - usually kicking and screaming. One my kids realized that throwing a tantrum was not a winning strategy, they pretty much stopped doing it.
I went to an Armenian birthday party this weekend. There were about 10 of the best behaved small children and 10 of the best mannered teenagers that I have witnessed since I was a kid. Everyone (old to very young) danced, partied and had a great time. The kids all respected and loved their parents and the parents all respected and loved their parents. These were first, second and third generation immigrants. The old ways simply work! Dr. Benjamin Spock was an idiot!

Finally, if you or a friend or relative have very small children, let it be known that on a commercial airliner, the child needs to be sucking a bottle or eating something on take off and landing. Half of the miserable screaming kid flights could be resolved if people knew that children that small do not know how to equalize air pressure in their ears. It's amazing how many flight attendants don't know that.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #195
pervipete

With myself at this moment.

I going through a woe is me situation at the moment, the problem is, when this happens I'm not a nice person and am liable to misread jokes, so if I snap at anyone, I'm sorry. Hopefully normal service will resume soon. But don't worry, if it takes too long and am liable to piss anybody off to much I'll disappear.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #196
z0di4c
Your Movie Library

z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I've got a problem with people who write mean shit but then follow it with a LOL or ..........Like that makes it ok....

You know who you are.How about being a man and not a bitch and standing behind what you write.
Has/had this to do with our little thing?

You found a dead link in my posts? PM me or reply in my thread! They'll be replaced

You like a post, don't be shy to thank the person posting it
z0di4c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #197
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
With myself at this moment.

I going through a woe is me situation at the moment, the problem is, when this happens I'm not a nice person and am liable to misread jokes, so if I snap at anyone, I'm sorry. Hopefully normal service will resume soon. But don't worry, if it takes too long and am liable to piss anybody off to much I'll disappear.
Now hold up, Pete. You're not going anywhere.

We all go through crap in our lives, and it helps to come and hang out with the pervs here. If you feel like ranting, go right ahead. If you want to fight with someone - no bones broken - just start something here in the RR. I'd be happy to slap you around a little.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #198
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Now hold up, Pete. You're not going anywhere.

We all go through crap in our lives, and it helps to come and hang out with the pervs here. If you feel like ranting, go right ahead. If you want to fight with someone - no bones broken - just start something here in the RR. I'd be happy to slap you around a little.
Thanks Sierra but it's not so much crap at the moment, more that I suffer from bouts of depression, when it hits, well, I'm not a nice person to be around, either in the real or virtual worlds.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:27 PM   #199
dashrendar44
Kamina

eh, dont worry about it, happens to everyone. hell, its the reason why i vanished for like a year so..@_@

i really hate it when people say totally stupid, unfunny things then look around the room bewildered that no one laughed. know why no one laughed? YOUR A STUPID FUCKING UNFUNNY PRICK.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:10 PM   #200
pervipete

That's people for you..