Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
blackbeard

Default Abducted and Raped: Introduction

Alise walked alongside the dark road after leaving the club. She was trying to catch a cab home since she was the only one of her friends to not find a guy to go home with that night. Alise was a very beautiful girl; she just did not consider herself to be that promiscuous. It was quite late, and she did not see a cab in sight. Frustrated and tired she decided to walk to the bus stop 2 blocks away. Staggering along the road in 4 inch heels, she thought she should take a shortcut through an alleyway since her feet were killing her and her short, low cut dress was not keeping her warm.

A large white van was driving along down the road. The driver spotted sexy Alise with her long black hair stumbling down the dark alleyway. Her skirt was very short and with each step, he could see her round ass peeking underneath.

"Hey do you think we got room for another sexy bitch?" the driver shouted to another man in the back of the van. The man started to move from the windowless back of the van to the front of the window to take a peek at the girl.

"Fuck, look at the ass on that bitch. Take her." The man shuffled back to the side, positioning himself at the door of the van. The driver drove down the alleyway and as soon as they caught up to Alise, the man ripped open the door and stunned Alise before she was able to react.

Last edited by blackbeard; 06-05-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #2
blackbeard

Default Abducted and Raped: Part I

Alise started to wake up, still feeling disoriented and confused. The side of her face was pressed against a metal surface and she felt the cold air against the skin of her bare ass. Her eyes began to focus and she could see the back of a car seat and the outline of a person gripping a steering wheel. A feeling of terror and horror started to overtake her emotions and she tried to scream but her mouth was gagged tightly with a rag tied across her face. Her hands and ankles were tied, the rope digging into her soft skin. She was bent over someone's legs, her ass invitingly pointing up in the air.

"You're awake now, you sexy bitch?" The man said as he gripped a handful of the girl's lovely dark hair, pulling it back tightly to raise her face slightly off the cold floor of the van.

"I'm gonna start playing with this sexy ass of yours," the man sneered pulling down her panties over the curve of her ass until it bunched up at her knees. She started to sob, tears running down her flushed cheeks. The man started to squeeze the girl's ass cheeks roughly, running a hand in between the girl's thighs. His fingertips grazed the soft dry folds of the girl's pussy. He could feel her body start to tense up at his touch. She is gonna try to stay as dry as hell, he thought. He spat onto two fingers and started to flick Alise's clit back and forth, letting his thick finger enter the girl's cunt. She squirmed, as he wiggled it around, violated by the rough skin of his stubby finger against her the walls of her dry pussy.

"Fuck bitch, you're so tight." His breath started to quicken, turned on by the thought of raping Alise's tight cunt. "I bet your asshole is even tighter." He pulled out his finger and began to press it slowly at the small star-shaped puckered asshole of the young girl. She started to squirm, wiggling around, trying to avoid letting the finger enter her asshole. He slapped her ass roughly as she let out a muffled scream.

"Bitch, hold still!" He screamed, repeatedly slapping her ass until she stopped; her ass a bright pink hue. He pushed a finger slowly into the girl's tight asshole.

"Fuck, you're gonna rip the skin off my dick with that ass. I want to loosen it up." He reached over to a black bag and pulled out a knobby little anal plug. He spat on the tip of the plug and pressed it once again at the opening of her ass. Alise's eyes widened and she tried in vain to scream and beg him not to put it in. Her ass wiggled violently back and forth, but it didn't deter him from shoving the vicious little plug straight into the cherry red hole. Pop. Only the tail end of the plug peeked out between the smooth round ass cheeks.

The man smiled, visibly pleased at the sight of the tiny bound girl bent over his legs. "I don't think you know yet what this toy can do." He reached down and turned the plug on to the highest setting. It began to vibrate violently inside of Alise; her ass still burning from the rough forced entry.

"I like my pussy wet," he whispered into Alise's ear, licking the back of her neck as his palm rubbed her still dry pussy. He rolled Alise off of him and onto her back. She had been so preoccupied with her own terror that she didn't hear another girl's muffled cries. She stared with shock at the sight of a busty blonde, naked, gagged and tied in the corner of the back of the van.

Last edited by blackbeard; 06-05-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #3
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

Hey Blackbeard, good start! Hope to see this imaginatively expanded.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:17 AM   #4
blackbeard

Fear crept into the blonde's face as the man's attentions started to turn to her. "You're gonna make her wet for me," he said as he untied and then strapped Alise's legs apart with a spreader bar. He grabbed a fistful of the blonde's hair and shoved the girl's face between Alise's legs.

"Lick!" He screamed, roughly squeezing one of her large tits from behind. The blonde let out a little scream but she kept her lips tightly shut.

"Make her pussy wet, you fucking slut!" He shoved a finger roughly up the blonde's ass making her sit straight up from the pain. "Or I'll fuck you in your little shithole!"

Her pink tongue slowly parted her full lips and she began to lick circles around Alise's clit. Electric currents of pleasure ran up and down Alise's body as the blonde's wet tongue licked her most sensitive areas. She could feel her pussy getting wet.

"Do you like how that Asian bitch tastes? That's it, get her ready for my cock." Alise's pussy started to glisten from her own juices.

"Are you a fucking lesbian? I think you need more cock," he said as he positioned his large, thick cock behind the blonde's asshole. She tried to get away, but he had grabbed her hips firmly and roughly thrust the entire length of his cock into her ass.

"AAAAIIIIEEEEE!" she screamed, as he pushed her head down to the ground between Alise's legs. He continued to fuck her fast, slapping his balls against her ass. Alise was so horrified at the sight, terrified that it was going to happen to her, that she didn't even notice that the van had stopped moving. The driver of the van had gotten out and opened the side door.

"It looks like its my turn to rape you," the driver said to Alise. He started to drag Alise from the van, propping her against the side of the van to untie her legs from the spreader bars. Once her legs were free, she kicked him, barely missing his balls. He punched her in the stomach, knocking her to the ground. He leaned down and tied her legs back up, grabbing her face to look at him.

"I'll teach you bitch." He threw her over his shoulder and carried her down through a cellar door and tossed her onto a chair. He tied her legs apart on each chair leg and threw the rope over a rafter to raise her arms above her head. Pulling out his knife, he cut off all of her clothing, and teased the sharp edge against her slit.

"You wanted to play rough," he said as he got out a whip that hung against a wall. Regret and fear crept into Alise's face, and her tight little body started to shiver. The whip slashed across the air and struck her tits. She screamed. He whipped her tits repeatedly, then he started to whip her between her legs. Tears streamed down her pretty face. He pulled down the gag from her mouth.

"Ready to play nice?" He asked with a smirk. Alise's nodded. His cock was already hard and he pushed it against Alise's lips. "Suck it, slut." She started to open her mouth, and he grabbed the back of her head and pushed his entire cock into her throat. She gagged, but he kept fucking her face.

"I want your pussy now." He untied the girl and dragged her to a bare mattress on a rusty metal bed frame. He threw her down and climbed on top of her. She started to kick again, but she was easily overpowered. He grabbed her by her hips and shoved her onto his cock. Pain shot up her body.

"Ohhh, bitch. Your pussy is already wet for me." He began to fuck her hard, hitting her cervix with each stroke. "Fuck, you're so damn tight."

The man had finished fucking the blonde in the van. She collapsed to the ground as cum leaked from her cherry red asshole.

"You're a fucking nympho slut. You still want a cock up this pussy, don't you?" He grabbed her by her blonde hair and dragged her down the cellar stairs. In the corner of the room, was a pommel horse with a large 7 inch dildo attached to the base. He picked her up and lowered her onto the dildo. She whimpered as he attached both her legs to the side.

"I don't want you to fall off now," he said as he turned the horse on. The dildo began to fuck the poor girl rapidly. She screamed, as her body bounced up and down, her large tits making slapping noises with each stroke. He turned off the machine. "I knew you were a screamer," he said as he inserted a penis gag into her mouth. He turned the machine back on, turning the switch to the highest setting.

"Fuck, bitch, you're so goddamn tight, what does your ass feel like," the driver said to Alise. He pulled out of her and flipped her over on her belly. She moaned as he pulled out the anal plug. Even though his dick was moisten from her pussy, he had a hard time pushing his cock into her ass. He only got an inch in, until he decided to pick her up and sit her on his lap, her body sliding down his dick. She screamed, feeling her ass tear from his cock.

"Please stop! AAAAIIIEEEE!" She cried. "It hurts!"

"Hold her down. I want to fuck her pussy," the man said as he walked over to Alise and the driver. The driver lied down, spreading Alise's legs apart while his cock was still deep in her ass. The man penetrated Alise's sloppy wet cunt, both of them fucking her with different rhythms.The man grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them as he grunted. Alise felt like her body was being torn apart by the large cocks. She didn't know how much longer she could stand being sandwiched between the two men. They started to fuck her faster and faster.

"You'll milk my balls dry, whore!" the man said as he cummed into her pussy. The driver came shortly after. Alise laid there limp, her sexy little body used and abused.

The man stuck two fingers up Alise's cummed filled cunt, and put them up to her lips to lick. "You're such a good fuck, we're gonna rape you all night."