Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-24-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default RP realism and precautions

I have been reading alot lately about Roleplays and the precautions one must take to ensure safety.

But for those of you who have played, do any of you ever forego those precautions (like decline safewords or meet up with someone on the fly) just to make it more realistic? And if you have, was it more exciting that way? Was it scarier?

For those who did take precautions, was it scary anyways?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:46 PM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hmmmm....was hoping people had some else to say...... Never mind.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 09-25-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #3
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Some of us have things to say Chi, just give us some time!

I have met a few over the years for quick roleplays after meeting and getting to know them, perhaps insufficiently. I also don't use safewords, mostly because most of the women I've played with over the years have commented on how much the fact that the safeword exists degrades the RP. They know they are "safe" because they have a fall back.

Were they scarier? I don't know, I'm the wrong side of that equation. I scare them. Were they more realistic? Yes. No doubt. More exciting? That's hard to say since they were often first time hook-ups and those can be exciting in there own right. I think it was more exciting for the woman I was playing with at the time, but who knows for certain from my side of the equation.

Surprisingly, the safe-sex issues often were one of the bigger concerns, and they tended to rein in the RP as not many rapists will pause for a condom because the lady prefers it and they are concerned about their partners welfare (and their own).

Ultimately, we all recognize it's a role play and not real. Just with fewer restraints or less planning, it can sometime seem more realistic.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you don't get the right sex-protection, later, it will be scary, very scary. I don't say anymore.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:28 PM   #5
wiferape

wiferape has initial reputation

I've done it both ways with my wife. The non-safe word is more exciting for me, just because it seems more realistic, and is much more fun. I don't have to worry about protection (thank god for birth control).
wiferape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

So, people are more worried about catching diseases? That didnt even pop up into my head when I made this thread. Hasnt even popped into my head when I thought about the subject previously. I guess I wouldnt want to for the same reasons that I dont want to have regular sex...fear of disease mostly, fear of pregnancy. But being raped would just make it so exciting that I wouldnt care about any of that stuff...and if that stuff did happen, it wouldnt be my fault, since I'm the "victim".

I was thinking more along the lines of the possibility that you were meeting up with a real rapist, who might really want to rape you. You know, ignoring precautions that might lead to that.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:27 AM   #7
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know Chi, it's not the fear of disease or even pregnancy, it's the complications that it would present. People sometimes want to explore their fantasies, but they don't want unnecessary complications.

At the end of all the role plays, most people want to return to their normal lives. After promisses of no harm between "rapist" and "victim", and all the fun, they still worry about the same thing vanilla sex partners do.

Not a big deal, just people being people.

The Squid
Old 09-27-2008, 02:42 AM   #8
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh.. I missed this thread, sorry chi~

Well, i have some experience in real roleplays, did a lot of times, actually a couple of times (a lot of times sounds too extreme >.<).

For most of the time, i don't use any safe words, and this is how i take the steps to go into roleplay, i must know the guy utmost fantasy, how he acted in a regular sex, what kind of person he is, at some point i have discover some confidence on him or not..

This may happen very fast or very slow, depending on his attitudes towards me, being nice aren't the option, i never trust any men who flatters me instead i will do tease him until his breaking point, make him angry, real angry, find how nasty he is, you should never go for roleplay with any men if you did not know how bad can he be, he may disguise it, so its depending on your confidence to trust him or not, never go something you can't take.

This i learnt from all the roleplay i have done, i have experienced where the roleplay turned real bad, very bad, and it was not fun at all. So it really depends on how much you willing to sacrifice yourself to your partner if it turns to a real rape?

There are always high risk in this, that's why i only did it with guys who i know from my friends, and i never did with a stranger, that's just suicidal.

When things goes what you wanted, it is really fun, to succumb to the maximum temptation and humiliation the guy is giving to you..

Good luck chi~ ^^ hope this advice helps you!
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:50 AM   #9
squidley
Privileged Member

Kitty,

I'd be very careful when pissing off certain people. That can be very unhealthy. I know I usually walk away before I reach that point, and were you foolish enough to tempt fate and pursue it, your health would be at serious risk.

Just a few words of advice from someone with a bad temper and the means and knowledge to use it.

The Squid
Old 09-27-2008, 06:48 AM   #10
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
Kitty,

I'd be very careful when pissing off certain people. That can be very unhealthy. I know I usually walk away before I reach that point, and were you foolish enough to tempt fate and pursue it, your health would be at serious risk.

Just a few words of advice from someone with a bad temper and the means and knowledge to use it.

The Squid
I have to agree with you, yes there are always risk in pissing off people, and probably that is why my relationship never go so far. I guess it's just my thing to make guys angry, it somehow turns me on when i feel myself in danger. Anticipating what will the guy will do to me makes me feel to push him more and more.. however yes, i experienced when you push someone button overboard..

Knowing a man has a bad temper, it tempt me to play more games on him, taunting and seducing him to channel his anger into a forceful sex onto me, i would actually act if i feel getting hurt by him, makes him feel more powerful and to think getting the control all over me. Once i know he think of himself to be like that, its just so easy to get along with it, i literally drop my tears, scream and cry to go along with the play, after its all done, he will come back and say sorry to me and some of them actually feels guilty and that makes them to love me more.

For then i feel that i tamed the guy and when i can't tease, taunt nor seduce to make him angry then i would end the relationship by making him feels lost and guilty for what have they done to me.

That is what i enjoy to do.
I know i am so bad!
I have realized this things what I do is forsaken!

That's why i play no more games with guys and I tried to have a healthy relationship with a commitment involved, and to make that happen i try not to involve any sex in the relationship. Making myself less tempted to play games with him.

I hope i don't offend anyone here, but this is just a confession from me, taken from what actually men has done to me, this is what i have become.

Actually i'm glad i have best friends who endlessly talks to me over and over until she makes me to open up my mind. Without any of my best friend who cared about me, i would probably drug up some guy right now..
Old 09-27-2008, 08:58 AM   #11
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I have been reading alot lately about Roleplays and the precautions one must take to ensure safety.

But for those of you who have played, do any of you ever forego those precautions (like decline safewords or meet up with someone on the fly) just to make it more realistic? And if you have, was it more exciting that way? Was it scarier?

For those who did take precautions, was it scary anyways?
I will grab this from the first posting without reading the rest of the thread first to keep my response unbiased. Honey, when offering a playdate I always offer all the precautions, Safewords, safe calls, limits discussed in advance etc. I have allowed a "victim" to decide to for-go a safeword, but I do not recomend it as done right, I dont care how tough and Jaded the "victim" is there will come a time that she Needs that safe word. Needs to know that there is a safe haven.

As for limits, having a sense of what the victims experience level is and what is considered off limits allows for a wider range of experience. I get red flags going off all over when I get some Noob telling Me "No-Limits", I want it as real as you can make it etc. Honey, someone without limits either does not have the imagination to comprehend what I am capable of or is completely insane. I am a sick and twisted individual and even I have Limits to what I will do or try, some harder than others.

Spontaneous connections in the name of realism I might indulge in if I had a concept that the person was sinscere and new up front what she was getting into. This would probably be through someplace like this where even if I had not had direct personal contact with her I could see through there postings what it was they sought and see if it integrated into My own Needs.

Even in that case I would probably offer two safe words, a cautionary "Wait I need to catch my breath and adjust to this" and a panic button "Stop at once this has gone as far as I can take". That said... the option of using it is up to the victim.

One final note, when I have been asked in the past to for go a safeword it was usually because the girl Knew in advance that she would use it and wished to have her limits forced. I would need to have more than a casual connection before I was willing to proceed with such a request... definitly not done on a first "date".
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:02 AM   #12
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Kitty,

The Squid
I have to agree with the Squid here. Two of My own Limits are I do not play when angry and I do not play when Drunk. Face it Ladies, this is about control. If I am unablee to Control Myself... how the hell can I expect to Control you?
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #13
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutalessons View Post
I have to agree with the Squid here. Two of My own Limits are I do not play when angry and I do not play when Drunk. Face it Ladies, this is about control. If I am unablee to Control Myself... how the hell can I expect to Control you?
I've taken that you never roleplay when your angry nor drunk..

XD yes, its true the safe way would be playing when both are sober..

Now i'm feeling weird, i'm at the opposite end here lol..

I've got to be tipsy or drunk to have the mood for the play and i ever did play it when sober, it wasn't fun rather i felt very awkward about myself and my partner..

Old 09-28-2008, 01:09 AM   #14
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
I have to agree with you, yes there are always risk in pissing off people, and probably that is why my relationship never go so far. I guess it's just my thing to make guys angry, it somehow turns me on when i feel myself in danger. Anticipating what will the guy will do to me makes me feel to push him more and more.. however yes, i experienced when you push someone button overboard..

Knowing a man has a bad temper, it tempt me to play more games on him, taunting and seducing him to channel his anger into a forceful sex onto me, i would actually act if i feel getting hurt by him, makes him feel more powerful and to think getting the control all over me. Once i know he think of himself to be like that, its just so easy to get along with it, i literally drop my tears, scream and cry to go along with the play, after its all done, he will come back and say sorry to me and some of them actually feels guilty and that makes them to love me more.

For then i feel that i tamed the guy and when i can't tease, taunt nor seduce to make him angry then i would end the relationship by making him feels lost and guilty for what have they done to me.

That is what i enjoy to do.
I know i am so bad!
I have realized this things what I do is forsaken!

That's why i play no more games with guys and I tried to have a healthy relationship with a commitment involved, and to make that happen i try not to involve any sex in the relationship. Making myself less tempted to play games with him.

I hope i don't offend anyone here, but this is just a confession from me, taken from what actually men has done to me, this is what i have become.

Actually i'm glad i have best friends who endlessly talks to me over and over until she makes me to open up my mind. Without any of my best friend who cared about me, i would probably drug up some guy right now..

WOW...its like you have read my mind. I love it when men are angry for real and there is a real possibility that something might be done to me. In my day, I teased and teased with no luck of making anyone angry. I would lie there pretty much naked and at the last minute say no, but instead of getting angry, they actually respected my wishes, and that turned me off and made me really say no and leave.

Danger turns me on as well. It wouldnt turn me on at all to know that I was safe..with safewords, who needs that? What excitement is there then? Not knowing what will happen is whats hot. Driving a man so wild and crazy that he cannot control himself is hot.

I like violent guys too, but not how everyone else would think, I dont like the idiots who just start fights to look tough or something like that..but guys who just have that craziness about them...where you know that you can drive them over the edge. Thats so sexy. and I would love to feel like I was in danger of being raped. It happened once. This guy trapped me in his room and felt me up, and I really thought he was going to rape me because he did cocaine earlier that night, and I knew he was acting like a crazy mother fucker. I was able to get away (he obviously didnt try hard enough)...but I was so excited I couldnt think straight the entire rest of the night.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:46 AM   #15
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
WOW...its like you have read my mind. I love it when men are angry for real and there is a real possibility that something might be done to me. In my day, I teased and teased with no luck of making anyone angry. I would lie there pretty much naked and at the last minute say no, but instead of getting angry, they actually respected my wishes, and that turned me off and made me really say no and leave.

Danger turns me on as well. It wouldnt turn me on at all to know that I was safe..with safewords, who needs that? What excitement is there then? Not knowing what will happen is whats hot. Driving a man so wild and crazy that he cannot control himself is hot.

I like violent guys too, but not how everyone else would think, I dont like the idiots who just start fights to look tough or something like that..but guys who just have that craziness about them...where you know that you can drive them over the edge. Thats so sexy. and I would love to feel like I was in danger of being raped. It happened once. This guy trapped me in his room and felt me up, and I really thought he was going to rape me because he did cocaine earlier that night, and I knew he was acting like a crazy mother fucker. I was able to get away (he obviously didnt try hard enough)...but I was so excited I couldnt think straight the entire rest of the night.
Let them know you actually want them to ravish you, give a little smile and be kinky, that is the "Go" sign for men..

To create excitement is easy, but how to avoid yourself from danger is the problem. I have a habit for roleplaying, it must be done at my place, this way i have control if anything goes wrong, always prepare a hidden pepper spray, this works pretty well. Never ever go to his place unless you are ready for the worst part he's gonna do to you!!!

Men with cocaine is a no no!! Its the worst of the worst, I have put myself in danger once with a drug dealer, he actually was high of coke and he wanted to pierce my nipple with a bell ring, he did that with his ex and he said its the best part of his life that fucking a woman and hearing the bells ring is like explosion of pleasure. We got into a fight, luckily there was someone who actually hear my screams, and it just horrible, i got away with some dislocated bone on my fingers.

It won't be exciting anymore if you have met a real sicko, and that could probably change your life!! Just take as much precaution as you can be! Everything doesn't matter anymore when men are out of control!

Take care Chi!!~
Old 09-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #16
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:22 PM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
It won't be exciting anymore if you have met a real sicko, and that could probably change your life!! Just take as much precaution as you can be! Everything doesn't matter anymore when men are out of control!

And this, sweetie, sounds SO delicious.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:03 PM   #18
squidley
Privileged Member

Quote:
Let them know you actually want them to ravish you, give a little smile and be kinky, that is the "Go" sign for men..

To create excitement is easy, but how to avoid yourself from danger is the problem. I have a habit for roleplaying, it must be done at my place, this way i have control if anything goes wrong, always prepare a hidden pepper spray, this works pretty well. Never ever go to his place unless you are ready for the worst part he's gonna do to you!!!

Men with cocaine is a no no!! Its the worst of the worst, I have put myself in danger once with a drug dealer, he actually was high of coke and he wanted to pierce my nipple with a bell ring, he did that with his ex and he said its the best part of his life that fucking a woman and hearing the bells ring is like explosion of pleasure. We got into a fight, luckily there was someone who actually hear my screams, and it just horrible, i got away with some dislocated bone on my fingers.

Take care Chi!!~
Wow, pepper spray? There's a good one.

Just be mindful that pepper spray doesn't work on everyone, and that you need to use on him for he uses it on you!

Hmmm...I wonder what effect a dose of pepper spray would have on a woman's pussy and/or asshole? You know, as a parting gift??? Right before you shove a big dildo type object up into the offending bitch's guts???

Inquiring minds want to know... Anyone care to volunteer for a test??? Kitty?? Chi???

Play hard, but play safe.
The Squid
Old 09-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #19
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

Quote:
Wow, pepper spray? There's a good one.

Just be mindful that pepper spray doesn't work on everyone, and that you need to use on him for he uses it on you!

Hmmm...I wonder what effect a dose of pepper spray would have on a woman's pussy and/or asshole? You know, as a parting gift??? Right before you shove a big dildo type object up into the offending bitch's guts???

Inquiring minds want to know... Anyone care to volunteer for a test??? Kitty?? Chi???

Play hard, but play safe.
The Squid
Yes, pepper spray doesn't work if you don't aim it well at their eyes. So go and try aiming to your annoying friends how powerful it is.. I rarely miss even when i'm drunk lol >.<

How about you try spraying it into your penis hole? I bet that arouses you..

I do have other safety measure (sleep injection drug) however i don't need to drag it that far lol..
Old 09-29-2008, 12:39 AM   #20
squidley
Privileged Member

Having watched the effects, or lack there of, of certain pepper sprays I can only advise caution using it as a safety net in an enclosed room. People also tend to get back splash from using it in all but well ventilated spaces, so don't spray yourself while you're at it.

As for its effectiveness on people? I do recall one fellow grabbing a can from a police officer and spraying in his own mouth - like mild hot sauce, he could have probably put it on his tacos. It had no effect at all.

Needles and drugs? Great in movies, not so good in real life. They take time, and the wrong dosage will either be ineffective or fatal.

The dead guy just might be hard to keep in the home and explaining it to the authorities is always so embarrassing.

The Squid