Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #1
JonoLith

JonoLith has initial reputation
Default Hollen Island

Hey all, this is my first post ever on these boards, as well as my first rape story. This is just part one of an ongoing story that I've had in my mind for awhile. Please let me know what you think and enjoy!

Hollen Island

Welcome to Hollen Island; a fairly normal and unassuming place where a small community has staked out their claim in the world. If you were from there 1950’s you would think that there really isn’t anything out of place on this small paradise. Everyone is polite and well mannered, the postman says hello when he delivers his mail, the neighbors wave to one another as they pass by each other, and there’s only one stop light on the whole island (And most people drive through on the red anyway, just don’t let officer Brady catch you. It’s not that he’ll ticket you, he’ll just talk to you for way too long and make you late for sure.)

Yup, things were pretty good in this small town on this small island. But that’s not to say that Hollen Island wasn’t a little bit different then other towns. Every town needs a little quirk to give it a bit of character; make it stand out from the rest. It just so happens that Hollen Island has such a quirk.

You see, a few hundred years ago, the people on this tiny island were faced with a real problem; the birth rate was turning into a negative number and more people were dying then were getting born. This is, of course, back before electricity, and back before the people on this tiny island even knew that there were other people in the world. So they made a law; it was a simple and elegant bit of legislation that was enacted as a desperation measure and was put through until such a time until it was no longer needed.

Simply put, the legislation allowed a man to have sex with any woman he wanted at any time. The idea was that if the men in the community could spread their seed, so to speak, more women would get pregnant and their tiny town would continue to survive. But as it happened, this law became practice and the practice became tradition, and now the people of Hollen Island can’t imagine a world where a man can just walk up to any woman he wants and do with her as he sees fit. Oh, of course the intent of the law has gotten lost in time, most men take advantage of it for pleasure instead of business, but most people are comfortable and used to it, having grown up in this society never knowing anything else.

Well… most people. You see, there is a small movement of women in the community who are fighting against this old legislation. The Mayor of Hollen Island has declared this group a “terrorist movement” and that if anyone suspects anyone else of being a part of this underground organization, they should report it immediately.

Mayor Phillip J. Hubert has been dealing with this organization for his entire term, and he’s getting a bit fed up with them. He just doesn’t understand why they would fight against the community’s way of life. He grew up in a world where, if he was feeling a bit horny, he could lift up the nearest skirt and take the pressure off. It certainly brightened his day, and he imagined that it brightened her day as well, so where’s the problem? These were the thoughts that were banging around in Phillip’s mind as he entered his office. He had been called in to deal with a “terrorist collaborator” by Jenny, his secretary, who greeted him with a pleasant “Hello Mayor Hubert” when he walked in the door.

Jenny was a pretty girl of twenty three who had been working for the Mayor four years now. She was always dressed in the same attire, which Phillip demanded she wear for work; a simple white blouse, and a black, knee high, skirt. Her red hair was always done up in a bun with her small glasses neatly placed on her nose. Everything about her was exceptionally pleasant and normal, and if you’d never know she was straddling a machine designed to fuck her brains out if I didn’t tell you.

Every morning Jenny would come into work and the first thing she would do is relieve herself, she knew she wouldn’t get another change until quitting time, and then she would hike up her skirt, slide the erect dildo that was poking out of her chair inside of her, and get comfortable. The dildo would, now and again slide in and out of her, but that was all controlled by a box that Phillip had in his office.

The second thing that Jenny would do, after getting into her usual place, is put her shackles on. These, of course, are the two cuffs that are bolted to the desk, and the two that are bolted to the floor. The ones on the floor are designed to go around the leg, just below the knee while Jenny is kneeling on the floor. Phillip bought a nice soft mat for her to kneel on all day, to save her knees from the punishment. Jenny always thought that was very sweet of him. The cuffs on the desk were there for Jenny’s wrists. She could still reach her keyboard to do the typing, the speaker phone to arrange appointments, as well as the intercom to ensure her communication with Phillip was always present. If she had to dial out she would use the voice recognition software that Phillip had installed. He’s a big fan of new technologies.

“Good morning Jenny.” Phillip was in a bit of a sour mood due to the early phone call, but Jenny thought it was important so he would hear what she had to say before punishing her. Jenny looked up at him with her blue eyes.

“There is a woman waiting for you in your office Mayor Hubert. I’m sorry about the early call, but the Police Commissioner thought it would be very important.” Phillip walked over to his door and opened it while Jenny was speaking revealing a very shapely blonde woman with her hands tied above her head and her legs spread wide with an ankle bar, directly in the middle of his office. She was naked, of course. Phillip's mood brightend a bit and he smiled before saying casually to his secretary while entering his office.

“Ok Jenny, but for waking me early this morning I’m still going to put the machine up to two.” Jenny nodded casually back to him.

“Of course Mayor Hubert.”

“Oh, and hold my calls.” The Mayor said to his secretary before closing the door with a nice light click.
JonoLith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
JonoLith

This was Phillip's favorite moment; the period of time between the blindfolded woman realizing there’s someone else in the room with her until he would do something to her. He always imagined that she was thinking of the worst possible thing, like he’s holding a knife and is going to cut her. It added a spice to the situation that always brightened his mood. Phillip walked over to his desk and turned a small dial labeled “Jenny” up to two.

“So…” began Phillip, “I understand that you’ve been stirring up quite a lot of descent.” She was shaking, just enough to let him know that her own mind was getting the better of her. “What’s your name?”

“Please, I don’t-“ Her words were cut off by the sound of Phillip smacking her ass hard with his open palm. She let out a little shriek and then was silent. Phillip spoke again, calmly and quietly while fondling her behind.

“I didn’t ask for anything but your name, and that’s what you’re going to give me, do you understand?” He paused for a bit before striking her ass again, even harder then before. “Answer me when I ask you question.”

“Yes! Yes I understand. Please don’t hurt me.” Phillip smiled just a little bit and sighed. Some women just didn’t understand how this whole thing worked. He went around the front of the girl and put her nipples between his thumbs and forefinger, and began applying pressure slowly.

“You don’t seem to understand the game here. I ask you a question and you answer it.” The pressure was getting stronger and the girl was starting to squirm a little, which was really getting Phillip hard. He always enjoyed watching a girl squirm. “Now, seeing as you didn’t tell me your name, I’m going to call you Sweet Tits, after your sweet tits. Not very original, I know, but I’m a politician, not an artist.” Sweet Tits was whimpering, just a little, from the pinching on her nipples. Phillip leaned into her and whispered into her ear, “So, now… what’s your name?”

“My name is Jes-“ the moment she said anything but Sweet Tits, Phillip yanked hard on her nipples, pulling her momentarily up off the floor. Sweet Tits screamed loudly, “Sweet Tits! My name is Sweet Tits!” Phillip let go of her nipples immediately and she hunched over, as if doing so would protect her breasts from any more torment. Phillip patted her on the bottom.

“Good… good. I’m glad to hear that.” Phillip removed her blindfold and gave her a moment to gather herself. He then walked over to his desk and pulled out, what looked liked, a metal thong, except there were two protrusions coming out of it. “Tell me Sweet Tits. Do you know what this is?” She looked at him for a moment before shaking her head. “Huh” Phillip shrugged his shoulders, “You must be one of the rare few. This item is very popular, but I suppose married couples use it more often. You’re not married are you Sweet Tits?” She shook her head again. “Not surprising, what with all the ridiculous things you’ve been saying.”
Phillip walked over to Sweet Tits and started to put the thong on her. She struggled momentarily but a stiff slap to her backside calmed her significantly. She sucked in a bit of air and clenched her teeth when Phillip put one of the protrusions into her pussy, he wiggled it around just a little bit to get her to squirm, but she screamed when he rammed the second right into her ass. “Well I suppose you’re wondering what this is, I mean, beyond the obvious.” Phillip said while locking the underwear to Sweet Tits’ body.

He walked over to his desk and picked up a small remote. “You know what vibrating panties are, right? Well, this is that, but better.” Phillip flipped a switch and Sweet Tits immediately started squirming. “This lovely bit of technology is designed to do one thing, give orgasms to deserving women. It measures your heart rate and a bunch of technical stuff that I couldn’t really understand, and ensures that your body will have the hardest orgasm that it can produce.” He walked up to Sweet Tits, her hips now swaying back and forward.

“But you see this button here?” He said pointing to a small switch labeled only with a P. “The P means ‘Prevent’. What that does is it tells the machine to hold off the orgasm until this switch gets flipped off again. Essentially you’ll be held right on the edge of the best orgasm you’ll ever have until I decide to let you have it.” Phillip pressed the button and Sweet Tits let out a gasp followed by a moan. “Oh… I should have let you know that when that switch goes on the machine works extra hard to ensure you really want that orgasm, like every good little whore does.”

Sweet Tits had started sweating by now and was grinding her hips in the air. She leaned back allowing the chains keeping her hands above her head to hold her up. Phillip watched as she tried, in vain, to escape her torment. She was moaning like a whore after too long and eventually said, “Oh God… please let me cum. Please. I want to cum.”

Phillip chuckled a little to himself before saying, “Well that’s the thing Sweet Tits. I didn’t just bring you here to amuse myself, although I am quite amused. You see, I know that you’ve been dealing with that underground movement that’s been working to punish hard working men. Is it too much to ask for a man, who ensures the welfare and wellbeing of his family, to be able to relax and enjoy himself with a woman if he so chooses? Is that really too much to ask? Your friends seem to think so, and until you tell me who you’ve been talking to, I’m just going to let you sit there in your own juices.” Phillip allowed a large grin to come across his face as he said this next bit, “Basically, when you decide to have that orgasm, you’ll be ensuring that another girl will be in the exact same position you are right now. And just to make it really interesting, I promise you that if you can last twelve hours with this machine holding you just at the edge of an orgasm, not only will I let you have that orgasm, I’ll let you go free, and never bother you again.”

Phillip walked back over to Sweet Tits and fondled her slick right breast, and looked right into her eyes, which were already wide and wild with the desire to cum. “Now, I’ve got some work to do. I’ll be right over there at my desk whenever you decide to give me a name. I don’t expect your body, or your mind, will be able to take much more.” Phillip then walked back to his desk, sat in his chair, and began going through some of his paperwork. From time to time he’d look up to enjoy the sight of a lovely young woman fighting the desire to allow the thought of an orgasm take her over mind.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #3
JonoLith

It had been an hour and a half since Sweet Tits had started her encounter with her new toy. She was drenched with sweat and tears at this point which made her body shine in any kind of light. There was a steady flow of juice coming down both sides of her legs, seeping out from behind the device that was torturing her with the promise of pleasure. Phillip had decided at the half hour mark to amuse himself further by torturing the blonde whore with good old fashioned spankings. Her full ass and round tits were beat red from the random strikes Phillip would bestow upon them, mostly whenever he wanted to see them jiggle a little. The thing that kept Phillip smiling though was her eyes. They were continuously rolling around in her head, and it was so clear and obvious to him that at any moment she was going to break.

“You know you can’t possibly resist Sweet Tits.” Phillip said to her holding one of her breasts in his hands. “The machine is designed to break the strongest wills on earth. You honestly are just punishing yourself at this point, robbing yourself of something that could feel so amazing you’ll wonder why you never had it before.” He punctuated the end of his sentence with a light flick to her hardened nipple, which made her gasp a little at the sensation.

“My, you are sensitive.” Phillip chuckled as he wandered back to his desk and picked up the remote that was controlling Sweet Tits’ orgasmic fate. “I think it’s time to start playing for real.” He muttered to himself as he strode over to Sweet Tits and stood right behind her, groping her tit with his right hand while holding the remote up to her face with the other.

“You’ve had an orgasm before haven’t you Sweet Tits? A boy or girl has gone down on you and made you squirm with pleasure before haven’t they?” He waited for a moment before gripping her tit in his hand and twisting. “Well?”

“Yes, God yes!” She moaned back at him. Phillip started grinding his dick against her ass as he spoke to her.

“Well imagine that orgasm Sweet Tits. Pick whichever one you want. The best one you’ve ever had.” Phillip couldn’t help himself anymore and started licking her ear and neck as his hips swayed in time with hers. “Was it a boy who wanted to have a good time with you in the middle of the street? Or was it a high school sweetheart?” His right hand drifted down towards her pussy and he started slowly rubbing the metal that was encasing it. Phillip started whispering, “Did he rub you just like this? Did he whisper in your ear and tell you that he wanted you and that he was going to make you feel better then you’d ever felt before.” The motion of Phillip’s hand wasn’t causing any physical stimulation to Sweet Tits but every time her eyes would stop and look at what Phillip was doing down there she would emit a wonderfully long moan and lean her head back to rest on Phillip’s shoulder. Phillip knew that this was going to send her over the top.

“Do you want to feel that way again Sweet Tits? All you have to do is say yes, and give me one little name, and I’ll press this tiny little button, that’s all it will take is a tiny little press.” Phillip held the remote directly up to Sweet Tits face and rotated his finger around the button in question as if he was rubbing her clit. “It’s so enticing isn’t it? So entrancing? Give me a name Sweet Tits and I’ll let you have what you want. Give me a name. Do you want to give me a name?” Phillip paused briefly, allowing the question to hang in the air.

“Oh G-god… God please… Yes… yes I’ll give you… I’ll give you anything you want…” He had done it. The thrill of success swept through Phillip as he came around the other side of her slowly, to look her in the eye. He wanted to make her remember her betrayal.

“You’ll give me a name Sweet Tits?” She looked him right in the eye… and Phillips intercom gave off a harsh interrupting buzz. Sweet Tits’ eyes darted to the spot and then away from Phillip. Phillip slouched his shoulders, gave a small sigh and walked over to the intercom.

“Yes Jenny.” The tone of Phillip’s voice made it very clear that he was not happy.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you Mayor Hurbert but Commissioner Karlyle is here to see you.” Phillip was always impressed with how composed Jenny could make herself while her machine was working on her. True it was only set to two… but still.

“Alright Jenny, can you tell the Commissioner to amuse himself for a bit. I’m doing something very important and I’ll buzz when I’m ready for him.”

“Of course Mr. Mayor.”

“Oh and Jenny?”

“Yes Mr. Mayor?”

“I’ll be putting the machine up to four now.”

“Of course Mr. Mayor.”

Phillip released the intercom button, paused for a moment, turned Jenny's machine up to four, and walked slowly back over to Sweet Tits, who was still writhing with her hand chained above her head.

“So… Sweet Tits… You were about to give me a name.” The cold silence that met Phillip told him that she had found a bolstered reserve of strength during this little interruption, fortunately Phillip already knew exactly what he needed to do to break that down. “Hrm… not talking now?” Phillip stroked Sweet Tits’ cheek softly. She instinctively began moving her head to allow him to reach the spots she wanted touched. Phillip smiled a little, she was already broken and this small little burst of strength wasn’t going to hold him off.

Phillip’s hands moved slowly and softly around her body as he embraced her. Sweet Tits was shaking constantly, and twitching with every movement. Phillip kissed her neck and heard her gasp a little. He groped her ass with his right hand while still holding the remote in the other as he continued to nibble and suck on her neck. She started moaning and began to grind her hips into him. Phillip answered her by grinding his hips back into hers, his cock grinding her pelvis just above the metal thong letting Sweet Tits know that he was as excited as she was.

Phillip stopped kissing her neck and looked her right in the eyes, still grinding against her. Sweet Tits rested her forehead against his and closed her eyes briefly before opening them again and staring right back into his. They stayed like this for what seemed like an eternity, grinding into each other and searching for something within each other’s eyes.
And then suddenly, without warning, the two of them were kissing. It was impossible to know who initiated. They both just seemed to know, without words, that it was the thing to do. Her tongue explored his mouth and his hers. She would bite his lip and he would kiss her back even harder, the whole time the two of them were swaying back and forth in a kind of insane rhythm. Phillip went back to kissing her neck when Sweet Tits whispered into his ear.

“Martha… oh God what am I doing, Martha Strongbridge, that’s the only name I know. Now please let me cum… please God please let me cum.” Phillip stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes.

“No… The name’s not good enough anymore Sweet Tits…” He could see the blood drain from her face. “I want you to tell me that you’ll be my permanent and personal fuck slave.” Sweet Tits looked right into his eyes and said as calmly as she could.

“I will be your permanent and personal fuck slave and do anything you want me to if you make me cum right now.” Phillip looked down at the remote and smiled.

“I’m glad to hear it,” he said before pointing it directly at her. “I hope you enjoy this.” And as slowly as he could he pressed the button down.

Last edited by JonoLith; 06-28-2008 at 01:29 AM.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:15 AM   #4
JonoLith

There are always two sides to any story.

Sweet Tits watched as this man, the Mayor, pressed the button, her head snapped back, and she screamed. Every moment of her life began flashing by her in a steady stream of wild visions, like she was watching a movie of her life in fast forward. She couldn’t focus on anything that was being presented to her. In one moment she was a two year old crying because she had fallen down and scraped her knee, in another she was a young girl playfully jumping rope, in yet another a young woman kissing her first boy under the bleachers at school, her birthdays, her graduation, her failures and celebrations all whipped by her in a single moment and then nothing.

She opened her eyes and there was nothing in front of her. Her head turned from side to side and she saw nothing but an expanding blackness. She then realized that her hands were no longer chained above her head and she was no longer nude, but rather wearing a long, graceful white dress. She seemed to have no difficulty seeing herself in the black, as if it was giving off light that refused to eliminate the surrounding darkness.

She heard a sound behind her, a constant and echoing tapping that was steadily and slowly growing louder. She turned and saw a man dressed in a white suit in the distance, or what she could only describe as the distance, growing larger and larger as he approached.

“Hello?” She said to the man, her voice bouncing off of the darkness. She began to walk towards him when he held up his hand to her.

“Do not move.” His voice did not echo in the darkness like his footsteps did, and it seemed far to near to her. “This place is a danger to you. You do not know the paths.” She ceased moving and waited in place for him to approach her. As he walked she looked at him intently. He had a white beard and long white hair. His eyes were a piercing blue that appeared to bite into the darkness. She was skeptical of his intent, and guarded as he slowly closed the distance between the two of them.

It did not take long for him to reach her and when he did her guard was destroyed. She was filled with the overwhelming feeling of comfort and joy as if this was the place that she was destined to be. Her heart began racing as she stared into the man’s eyes. It was like staring into a star that was ready to burst and lay waste to everything around it. She was in awe and afraid and in love all at once. The man reached up and touched her cheek, the feeling of it sent shivers down her spine and weakened her knees.

“Jessica,” the word caressed her ears as if she had never heard a word in her life. She knew instantly that this man was special and that she loved him intently with all her heart. She wanted nothing more than to be with him. “You won’t be staying long here.” His words were all around her and inside of her, filling her with pleasure and dread. She longed to be able to stay with him, and hated the thought of being apart from him for any length of time. “I brought you here to give you a gift, but then you must go.” She reached out and embraced him and allowed his touch to sooth and comfort her. The greatest gift he could give her would be to let her stay.

“When will I come back?” She whispered into his ear, tears starting to form under her eyes. He took her cheek in his hand, looked at her again and leaned in to kiss her.

“Soon.”

He spoke the words just before their lips met and the world around them became a shocking white. Her eyes closed as she embraced him gently and she was suddenly filled with an intense feeling that she prayed then and there would never go away. She vowed that she would spend every moment of her life pursuing this feeling again, and that she would meet this stranger in the ether once more.

Her eyes opened again and the man was gone, as was the white, and the black. She was lying on the floor of the Mayor’s office. She still had the chains on her wrists but they weren’t attached to anything, and the machine that had been attached to her was gone. She felt exhausted, as if she had been working for days, and her head was swimming. Her eyes refused to focus on a single object and the world was moving in trails around her. Every movement she made took a moment to actually complete, as if her body had just been rebooted and was figuring out what movement was again.

And through that feeling was the overwhelming sense of euphoria. Her body was in shock but her mind was in bliss. She felt that she had seen the face of God and had come back to talk about it. She stayed on the floor and reveled in the sensations that her brain was producing in her weakened body, allowing herself to get lost inside herself. She had known true joy, if only for a fleeting moment, and she would find that feeling again.

When her eyes focused she realized that the Mayor was sitting on a chair across from her, watching her as she snapped out of her stupor. He was holding an icepack to his head and waved at her when he saw that she was awake.

“Hey there.” He said to her weakly and in pain. “Don’t worry about getting up on my account.” He pulled the pack off of his head feel a large bump on the side of his head. “I’m enjoying watching you wake up after your little nap there, you seemed to be enjoying yourself.” He must have seen the sudden wonder in her eyes, clearly curious as to what happened.

“Well I’ll tell you what happened… It’s quite the story.”

And there are always two sides to any story.