Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Exclamation Scam Alert!

To all RB Members:

WARNING!

There are people here who are scamming us and toying with our emotions. They are a brother/sister duo who are on a rampage on this forum. Their meathod of scamming is as follows.

1. Either the bro asks a guy to roleplay with his sister or the sis asks the guy to do it.

2. After a while, the bro will IM you asking you if he should rape his sister.

3. The sister PM's you and tells you about the rape and says she can't talk to anyone about it.

If anything similar to this is to happen to you DON'T FALL FOR IT!!! It is a major scam!!!

I fell for the scam and felt really horrible for a couple of days.

edit: A special thanks to Jasmine and MDS for helping me with this.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-16-2007 at 11:15 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
HornyDiva

HornyDiva has initial reputation

Oh my god, what assholes! I love this site because it's purely fantasy, but real rape? That's horrible. :-(
HornyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:10 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

The sister isn't really raped. It's just a scam to make people feel like shit.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
HornyDiva

HornyDiva has initial reputation

Are you sure? Maybe they had sex and pretended it was rape. But either way, it's awful! They shouldn't be playing with people like that especially when some people have been raped by a family member.
HornyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:50 PM   #5
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm sure that all of the members appreciate it. I heard about this a while back actually. Not the rape part but a brother/sister team.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:05 PM   #6
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

how exactly is this a scam? are they asking for money? @________________@

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:36 PM   #7
Sephy

It would be a scam even if all they get out of this is some pathetic kick out of creating emotional turmoil for someone. It doesn't have to result in financial gain.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:36 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No not money, but the mental cost is significant if you believe that the brother rapes his sister and then she comes back and tells you how terrible it is and how it's your fault.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:41 AM   #9
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well then if you told the brother to do it, then you seriously deserve that trauma.....it just proves that on the site you claim its all fantasy but if someone came to you about it irl youd really advocate it.....

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 01:04 AM   #10
Sephy

From what I gather, this isn't quite that simple. If they're taking it that far, then it's probably something of a mind fuck. Maybe the brother starts talking about what SEEMS like a harmless little incestuous fantasy.... which, almost any one of us would encourage or entertain. Even if that's not our thing, it's still interesting on a hypothetical or intellectual level. Imagine how awful you would feel then if this "brother" came back later sounding serious about really doing it... all thanks to YOU. You try to take back what was said before, explaining that you didn't mean it that way. People who pull shit like this are very good at what they do. And if the whole point of this is to hassle members of this board.. they can probably do a good job of that.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:01 AM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Thank you for the warning, RapeU!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:29 AM   #12
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What scam means?
Old 07-16-2007, 07:29 AM   #13
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
What scam means?
A scam is where someone represents that they have something of value which you can get for a smaller outlay of money than the item or service is worth. You usually end up paying but not receiving the the promised item or service or the item or service is much less than the money you've given.

There are various scams. In the old West, they would "salt" a mine with gold dust, usually by firing a shotgun with a shotshell full of said dust against a wall of the mine. They would then bring the perspective buyer to the mine. The buyer would think it had a rich vein of gold and pay the relatively modest price for it.

Examples of modern scams are at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam

It can also mean just fooling someone into thinking you're someone you're not. People who post on a forum representing they are of a gender they are not, etc.

We have a saying here. If it seems to good to be true, it usually is.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:22 AM   #14
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow!
Thx tnc!
Old 07-16-2007, 11:17 AM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy
From what I gather, this isn't quite that simple. If they're taking it that far, then it's probably something of a mind fuck. Maybe the brother starts talking about what SEEMS like a harmless little incestuous fantasy.... which, almost any one of us would encourage or entertain. Even if that's not our thing, it's still interesting on a hypothetical or intellectual level. Imagine how awful you would feel then if this "brother" came back later sounding serious about really doing it... all thanks to YOU. You try to take back what was said before, explaining that you didn't mean it that way. People who pull shit like this are very good at what they do. And if the whole point of this is to hassle members of this board.. they can probably do a good job of that.
That is exactly what he did to me, you described it better than I ever could.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-16-2007, 11:55 AM   #16
ego
the obscure

Sephy is wise....
Old 07-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #17
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
That is exactly what he did to me, you described it better than I ever could.
I'm sorry to hear that RapeU!
I hope it didn't take you down too much!

If something like this happens to anyone around here please report those people immediately to one of the moderators.
Warn the other members as well (with names if possible) so they can't be preyed on in the chatroom, too!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:49 PM   #18
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
I'm sorry to hear that RapeU!
I hope it didn't take you down too much!

If something like this happens to anyone around here please report those people immediately to one of the moderators.
Warn the other members as well (with names if possible) so they can't be preyed on in the chatroom, too!
Thanks for your concern I was taken down a lot, but I didn't stay down.

Members, if they scam you, you'll have to end up blocking them from all of your email addresses and messengers because they will constantly harrass you and claim that they aren't really scamming you.

I laughed at this thing the guy said:

"Me and my sis hate you for turning the board against us and banning us!"

bull shit.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-16-2007, 03:02 PM   #19
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

And don't forget, RapeU, there may not actually be two of them, and, if there are, they may not be brother and sister.

Lie about one thing, lie about them all...ya never know.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:13 PM   #20
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

It's terrible when comedy mimics reality...