Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default This is bullshit! ((Warning Politics rant inside))

What the hell is wrong with our country when our president is more worried about the people of Iraq then he is about his own troops there. He is not going to pull out of Iraq because he is so hard headed and narrowminded about this whole war. We were only to go in and get rid of Sadam, now he has made it all about him and not about the troops there. We are losing our brothers, sisters, moms, dads and friends! We cannot hold their hand for everything, it is time to let them fly on their own wings and handle our own issues here in our country.

We have a high number of homeless that need homes, we have rich who benefit though they should be helping and we have people killing eachother and a massive drug problem, yet we are being forced to spend a majority of our money on this war that was not ours to fight in the first place. Sadam was not Osama and it was Osama who attacked us so what the hell are we doing there? Simple because this man we call president is nothing more then a little baby who is angry because someone named Sadam attacked his daddy.

Now don't get me wrong, I agree Sadam should have been taken out of the game but once we did that we should have pulled out. The problems they are now having have alot to do with the fact that we are still there.And now he vetos a bill that would have made a timeline for withdraw because he can't give up on it! What the hell is wrong with this man!
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

well tbh i think blair and bush dont wish this to be veitnam number 2, cause tht was majorly embarrassing not being able to beat a bunch of villagers. so they will do all they can to make sure history does not repeat itself which is doubtful because unlike the west they hve different beleifs which we cant understand and comprehend, the west are christian and teh middle east are muslim. its like chalk and cheese never going to go well together, wht we need really is another muslim country to be the police in iraq but they are all so corrupt there is noone. if im honest we shud pull out and let them kill ech other until common sense prevails

also they are fearful of a bigger backlash from the families of the ppl who died cuz they wud be asking why they died for when u hvnt acheived wht u set out to do my son/daughter's life was lost for no reason. and politically its suicide to admit to ones mistakes.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:36 PM   #3
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes it is suicide to admit mistakes but Bush has said while he is in office they will never pull out of there which is ludicrous. If anything we should be getting the hell out of there!
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 05-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #4
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well, i totally agree with you as you know from my shirt from london huni ~.^ but the fact remains that you DID re elect him, so as much as you dont lke it.....not toosure you have a right to complain @________________________________@ everyone out of the us does though cuz we had no choice in the matter but his idiocy still affects us TT__________________________TT

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:41 PM   #5
fireflights
Never say never

Oh no honey I did not vote for this moron. I did not vote at all because the democrat was as big a moron so i did not like either one.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 05-01-2007, 06:51 PM   #6
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well not voting is just as bad as voting for the worst candidate.....wether or not you liked him you shoulda voted for kerry.....or at least nader XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 05-01-2007, 06:53 PM   #7
fireflights
Never say never

Yes well atleast I can say no matter who went in if they fucked up worse that I did not vote for him This year though I want Hillary Clinton or Obama!
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 05-01-2007, 07:22 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hang in there Fire he is almost gone but in the mean time our countrymen continue to lose their lives for a lost cause. The worst part of this war is that it is profitable for several companys in our country that want to keep it going!

And Bush will do as they tell him to do. After all he doesnt serve the people of this country but he serves the special corporate Business`s in our country! otherwise he would be addressing the jobless/homeless/starving people in our own country!

But Fire dont be fooled into thinking that the next Elected CLOWN is going to do any better. Clinton or Bama will be just as bad as they wont listen to the voters either!

It is past time for another Revolution in our Damn country to throw those Nasty theiving Rascals out of our Country and return control of the United States to the Citizens. We need to re-estabilsh control over our country again before the Fucking Politicans give it away!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:26 PM   #9
fireflights
Never say never

Good points Sindy, though we all know Hillary is the reason Bill Clinton did so well during his time in office. So I think she would be a good thing for the most part. I do not fool my self that she would fix everything but she would do what she could within her power to make it a start.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 05-01-2007, 11:00 PM   #10
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Hang in there Fire he is almost gone but in the mean time our countrymen continue to lose their lives for a lost cause. The worst part of this war is that it is profitable for several companys in our country that want to keep it going!

And Bush will do as they tell him to do. After all he doesnt serve the people of this country but he serves the special corporate Business`s in our country! otherwise he would be addressing the jobless/homeless/starving people in our own country!

But Fire dont be fooled into thinking that the next Elected CLOWN is going to do any better. Clinton or Bama will be just as bad as they wont listen to the voters either!

It is past time for another Revolution in our Damn country to throw those Nasty theiving Rascals out of our Country and return control of the United States to the Citizens. We need to re-estabilsh control over our country again before the Fucking Politicans give it away!!
HEAR FUCKING HEAR ...this girl knows what she is talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one thing thats pisses me off more than anything else is the fact that the war is justified as " we got rid of saddam " or " we went in to remove saddam and we have accoplished that "....

THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT !!!! and i cant wotk out why no body ever points this out when there is a debate or sumthing going on

REMEMBER....america and great britain said saddam could STAY!!! in power as long as he disarmed. SO the intention for the war was NOT to overthrow saddam but WMD !!!!!

everytime i hear on the news (everyday) that a british and american soldier loses their life it saddens me.......u know why....because i have lots of friends in the british army and they are all there for financial reasons/lack of other options.

when they die, they will not be remembered like the heroes of ww1 or ww2, and that is the truth. this is a complete waste of their lives and dont even get me started on iraqi loss of life !!!!!!!!!!!

and then bush comes on tv grinning.....its a damn shame.....how can these people say they are christian !!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 01:37 AM   #11
fireflights
Never say never

Oh no Bush has admitted he wanted Sadam out because he had attacked his daddy. Yes I agree it was also about WMD but it was also personal
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 05-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #12
drmephisto

If you vote for the same, you get mor of the same.

For a change try http://www.lp.org/ies.shtml the libertarian party.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:48 PM   #13
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

i have no quarls with the reasons for goign to war saddam needed ot be removed sooner rather than later, he was a very eveil and potentially dangerous man i think that they rushed in to hastily without having a plan for when they took control of iraq which has given the militants a gold mine to exploit in teh political sense, cause wht was sed to ebonly a shrot stay and a rout for iraq to be free they hve twisted and sed to there ppl look at these invaders they sed they wanted to make you free but yet they are still in your country telling you what to do long after the threat has gone so i think staying there longer than we hve to is a big big big mistake.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #14
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insignia0
cause tht was majorly embarrassing not being able to beat a bunch of villagers.

It is a culture what you fight, moron....
Old 05-02-2007, 08:11 PM   #15
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insignia0
i have no quarls with the reasons for goign to war saddam needed ot be removed sooner rather than later, he was a very eveil and potentially dangerous man i think that they rushed in to hastily without having a plan for when they took control of iraq which has given the militants a gold mine to exploit in teh political sense, cause wht was sed to ebonly a shrot stay and a rout for iraq to be free they hve twisted and sed to there ppl look at these invaders they sed they wanted to make you free but yet they are still in your country telling you what to do long after the threat has gone so i think staying there longer than we hve to is a big big big mistake.
thats my point man the reasons given were not *to remove saddam* they said he could stay in power if he disarmed !!!!!! if they had said that they wanted to remove saddam in the first place then at least they would have been honest !!!!!!!!!!!

believe me you dont want a government that lies to you ESPECIALLY about something as serious as war !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:28 PM   #16
dashrendar44
Kamina

they didnt lie dude...america asked him to disarm and he didnt, the un asked him to and he didnt, why? its physically impossible! this describes the whole war perfectly...the robbery part is an analogy to the whole war.....youll see and laugh your asses off XDDDDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAfhM1Wy1TM

Old 05-02-2007, 09:05 PM   #17
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

Death to bush
Death to Blair

most likely won't solve anything but, meh, it'll be fun
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:13 AM   #18
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente
Death to bush
Death to Blair

most likely won't solve anything but, meh, it'll be fun
Blair's going quit on the 11th May anyway...Poor old Tony, I had such high hopes for the man.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:52 AM   #19
dashrendar44
Kamina

yeah...seriously, from what i know/have seen, if it werent for bush wiping his retard germs al over him blair could of really made a good PM...of course UKers will beg to differ im sure.....

Old 05-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #20
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44
yeah...seriously, from what i know/have seen, if it werent for bush wiping his retard germs al over him blair could of really made a good PM...of course UKers will beg to differ im sure.....
Blair has been lying to us since he came to power, he promised so much, and delivered nothing in return, he is a terrible leader, he was before Iraq, and will be forever, there has not been a single good PM since the Great Winston Churchill
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote