Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2005, 04:50 AM   #1
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

Yeah um....No

Last edited by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX; 05-18-2006 at 03:07 PM.
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 05:22 AM   #2
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah um...no

Last edited by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX; 05-18-2006 at 03:08 PM.
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 10:33 AM   #3
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default freaky? nah

No, anal is quite common. Studies show that a there is even a percentage of straight men who are interested in anal play (their own ass that is). Whatever your pleasure, just be sensible. Obviously you do not want to use objects that are tapered in such a way as to get pulled into your asshole and lodged by the movement of your sphincter muscles.

A Pepsi bottle is quite a bit to start out with, but I know a lot of women who after their ass was appropriately trained would look great with one up their ass...
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 05:56 AM   #4
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you know what I like to do with my bitches? I like to use their bottoms rough and tumble and then piss their arse-hole. A girl who can fit a 20 OZ bottle can hold plenty of pee. Then I make them kneel and suck it clean, maybe make me come another time while they hold it in. I make them get dressed and we go out with their friends. There they are, squeezing their cheeks together while the urine soaks into their body...you do know the colon is made to absorb water back into the body, don't you? A few hours later there's none left, it has all soaked in, and they know it and can relax.

It helps them to feel properly owned...dogs pee to mark what is theirs.

Can't do this more than a few times a day, though, because it is hard on the bitch's kidneys and liver, having to pee for two. The absorbed piss has to go somewhere, so it is reabsorbed into the bloodstream and urinated out the next time she goes.

try it~!
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote