Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2008, 02:54 AM   #21
Tosca

Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Tosca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfantasy View Post
I remember playing those chasing games with the boys too, they were great. Today's kids would probably run to the principal and accuse them of sexual harassment....damn feminists ruin everything lol
Sexual harassment....Bring It On!!!
Tosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #22
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night.Bane View Post
When did you realize you had a rape fantasy?
Gosh, I remember being really young and having a "Dukes Of Hazzard" coloring book and there was this one picture of Daisy Duke all bound and gagged in the backseat of the bad guys' car during a chase scene... it just gave me tingles all over that I didn't understand. The same tingles I got whenever Daphne on "Scooby Doo" got grabbed and tied up. I was too young to really know much about sex OR rape but seeing helpless females, "damsels in distress," was sure doing something for me!

By around 5th or 6th grade I was crossdressing on a regular basis during my many afternoons home alone (no internet back then) fantasizing about what it must be like to be a girl and wear pretty dresses and high heels. Almost from the first moment I put on female clothing I wondered what it would be like to have some guy forcing himself on me... and pretty soon I was not only crossdressing, but learning how to effectively tie myself up. I spent many a fine afternoon in my sister's miniskirts and heels, all bound and gagged and writhing around on the floor imagining I was a teen girl who had just been kidnapped and was waiting helplessly for my kidnapper(s) to return and use me any way they wanted. From that point on, I always imagined MYSELF in the place of whatever helpless female I saw in movies/books etc. I do remember seeing "The Accused" and thinking it would be horrible for any woman to have to go through that but at the same time secretly wondering what it WOULD be like to be held down on a pool table and used by guy after guy...

I guess the moment that really locked it all in for me though was the day I put on a sexy little nightie and tried tying myself to the four posts on my sister's bed. I hadn't really thought it through and by the time I was spreadeagle and helpless I realized I had no idea how I was going to UNTIE myself. My heart started beating really fast as I realized I was TRULY helpless. Then I heard the door open downstairs and realized my parents were home! I thrashed around like crazy, sure I was about to be caught and by chance a pair of scissors fell off my sister's dresser and I was able to free myself. After cutting myself loose and dashing to the privacy of my own room I lay there on my bed thinking about how desperate and frightened I had been and yet, somehow, enjoying it. I wondered how much MORE frightening/exciting it would have been if I had actually been a GIRL, tied up like that with some guy coming up the stairs and no way to free myself!
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #23
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

I am glad to see other people that have had odd thoughts. I makes me feel good that there are others out there.

I know I said it was a teacher, but the other night I was talking with someone, and that image that was in my warped mind came out. Had to be a year before my senior year in school, I was walking from work (back then we walked and saved every dollar for a 75 dollar wreck) but there on the top of a trashcan was a book. Cover removed, but there was a photo of a woman tied down to a car. Well at that point any new jerk off material was great, and really in demand. Taking it and hiding it under my shirt, I headed to home.

That book must have been one of the underground books, there were women all tied up, with corsets on, and of course high heels and nylons on their legs, with garters. Now that was maybe a turning point for me, it’s funny how you think nothing of it now, but then you think about it, and I really wanted to do that to some unsuspecting female. That was the turning point, then when I got that teacher, I was thinking of that. Yes that was the revelation.

Now after years with those thoughts, and back then it was just the start of the sexual revolution, pussy was plentiful, but was just normal sex, no kink, and if you tried it they would just run. Now take it up six years, and I met up with a nurse that broke down on the highway, and then you did help, got her running and stayed behind her till she got to the station, and took her home. Nothing was expected, but that white uniform did give me a few ideas, but then she was the kinky type, and I didn’t know it.

She was a prep nurse, and you know what she liked to do. Shave, and that she did, she said I could have my way with her, but she wanted to do something first, and she got out the shaving cream, clippers, and straight edge (that did make me a bit nervous) but she shaved it all, then gave me the best hummer ever. But then, she told me what her fantasy was, and I almost fell over. Rope, and a few other things that were in that book just did me in. And that was one wild night.

So maybe it was that book that did me in, I was pretty normal male at that point, just looking at females to catch a glimpse of tit or pussy, or try to see into the girl’s locker room, but that was it, and of course a lot of dick pulling, but that book I think was the start of it. Wow, what a revelation…a pervert from a book and a little help from one special woman.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:13 AM   #24
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebrunetteslore View Post
Gosh, I remember being really young and having a "Dukes Of Hazzard" coloring book and there was this one picture of Daisy Duke all bound and gagged in the backseat of the bad guys' car during a chase scene... it just gave me tingles all over that I didn't understand. The same tingles I got whenever Daphne on "Scooby Doo" got grabbed and tied up. I was too young to really know much about sex OR rape but seeing helpless females, "damsels in distress," was sure doing something for me!
It really is amazing how much imagery and how many situations there are out there, even in the most benign of places!

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #25
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

In 2004, as a high school senior, I read Ayn Rand's the Fountainhead and Stephen King's The Shining within a few months of each other. The Fountainhead has a very hot rape scene. Furthermore, the rape is committed by the protagonist, with the honest rationalization that the victim wanted and deserved it. The Shining contains a scene where the main character's wife is getting on his nerves during sex, and so he fantasizes about grabbing her breasts and twisting her nipples until she cries.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:22 AM   #26
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfantasy View Post
I was really young when all this started. I can remember being 6 or 7 and although I didn't know about sex, I was reading a children's picture book about peter pan and captain hook had everyone tied up and was going to make them walk the plank, and there was Wendy all tied up. There was something that thrilled me about the idea of Captain Hook having complete control over her, I remember wishing he would kiss her....I know that sounds pretty bad now as Wendy is only young but remember I was just a child myself at the time.
As far as actual rape goes I became interested in it the second I found out what it was I think I was 9 or 10...

The same book sparked one of my earlier fantasies too. It was the part, though, where the lost boys build a house for Wendy, and then there's a bit of a fight or something and they basically force her to stay.

And I really don't remember a time when the thought of domination wasn't weirdly exciting. Even before I knew what sex was, the idea of being vulnerable was really attractive.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:58 AM   #27
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Mine started pretty severely. I was maybe 11 or 12, just started high school, realising that boys had other things on their mind than playing tag in the playground (which i didn't like at all)...

I remember watching a horror movie with my parents. Later that day I began to think about being trapped by the bad guy... him forcing his hand places it shouldn't have gone. I don't really remember the extent of the groping (not down there), but for my earliest fantasy it was pretty intense.

My parents laugh about that time, they still think I had nightmares about the movie for weeks and that's why I was acting weird. Looking back I probably just felt guilty for thinking about it!
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #28
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

More or less i was 14 too...i was watching a Salieri's movie...and i realized it.
Before that moment i was pure!!! eh eh it's all Salieri fault!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:53 AM   #29
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Mine goes wayyyyy back.

When I was a little kid, Ken raped Barbie all the friggin' time. Once I was playing Barbies with my little sister, and hers were gettin' it on consensually, and I was just totally confused. I actually said to her, "She's not supposed to like it..." and she was just like, "... why not?"

I used to always want the villain in the movies to capture and rape the princess.

(Reading up a bit, for clarification: I actually don't remember a time when I didn't know what sex was. So... this goes back to 4 or 5 for me.)
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote