Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
mister_ax

mister_ax has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mister_ax
Default Beauty and Brains

This story is written by myself. Its a long but unfinished story. Long story means that the backstory is long and the rape scene will be on the later part. Im a lazy person so I will post the continuation once Im in the mood of writing. Let me hear your thoughts guys! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you just gonna sit there and do nothing?", Alessandra frowned as she told Welby. Both of them were sitting in a computer chair, looking in front of the monitor of the desktop computer. Alexandra continued clicking the mouse, with a "never mind" expression on her look. Welby was the nerdy type of guy. He wears thick glasses and wearing a blue-white striped polo shirt, jeans, and pair of dirty white shoes. He has a kinky hair, and tanned skin. But what makes him look worse is that his face full of acne and that made him lost his confidence. Despite of his nerdy looks, he can't even pair it with great intelligence. He was noted as a dumb guy. They just didnt know the reason for his poor academic performance was due to poor financial status and family problems.

"Um- I- I'm sorry..", he replied nodding his head. On the corner of his eye, he made just a quick glance of Alessandra's smooth thighs and legs. He was attracted to her and he didn't have the chance of being this close to her. Alessandra is a dean's lister, despite of her intelligence, she possess the beauty of a goddess. Beauty and brains is what they say. She's the person that makes you think that life was unfair. She's a brunette one, long black straight hair up to the middle of her back, beautiful eyes and nose, and smooth white skin. But the part of her body that will really get your attention is her bust and legs. She has an average sized bust, so round and ample to be cupped by an average sized male hands. Her legs were also a killer. With a height of 5'9'', those long thighs and legs is such sensational. She wears a dark-blue tank top paired with a short black cut-off shorts and flip flops. She just came from her house and didn't even have the time to dress herself but it doesn't matter cause she drives her own car. Yes, she is also from a wealthy family but she was forced to study here in the public university since her parents want her to teach how to live life simply.

So here they are, inside a 24 hour internet cafe in 1AM in the morning. Actually, she can finish this paper alone. But thanks to their professor, a documentation at the last part of the paper should be included. Which means, they will get pictures showing that they did the paper together. She could have also asked Welby to work together at her house, but she didn't like the idea of him going at her place. They only knew each other because of this paper work and the truth is she didn't like him. The deadline of the paper is tomorrow so they should do this fast, and they are not yet finished half-way.

"You still not gonna help me into this? Fine! I'll just tell our professor that you did nothing!", she said as she stood up, unplugged the USB from the CPU and picked up the digicam in the table. She walked towards the exit, and approached the clerk in the counter. She picked up her wallet from her pocket, opened it, grabbed some money and she slammed in on the counter's table. "Keep the change.." She didn't do in on purpose put her anger towards Welby was the reason for the rude behavior. She opened the door and rushed outwards.

"W-wait! A-alessandra!" Stumbling to his feet, Welby chased Alessandra. "Sorry.." He said to the clerk as he went out to catch up with her.

"Stupid bitch! Who do she think she is? I'll teach her place.." The clerk whispered with an exasperated face. He grabbed the phone in the desk and dialed a number.

"Hey bastards wake-up! I have some treat for you. Get your lazy asses off there cause will gonna have some fun tonight. You will all gonna like this.. Heheh.." And the clerk's face suddenly turned into a grin.

Alessandra continued to walk in the solemn street. Security is not a big deal for her cause the streets were well lit. Besides, just a few yards away from the internet cafe is where the parking lot was located.

"Alessandra.... wait!," Welby caught up with her, while catching his breath. His face full of perspiration. "I- I'm sorry... I- I will- help you with this..." He said while taking deep breath during pauses.

"Its your fault. You're so disappointing. We've been already half-a-day inside the cafe and all who does the work is me. Its better that I finish it alone at home. You're so useless..", she turned around away from him and continued walking.

She continued walking and Welby didn't follow her immediately cause he was still running out of breath. He is not used for running that fast. As Welby was looking at her, he noticed that she suddenly stopped at the corner of the alley. From his sight, she saw Alessandra, backing away. From the corner of the alley, 3 men suddenly emerged. All of them wearing dark colored jackets, dark pants, and dirty rubber shoes. The guys have a height of around 5'7'' medium built and dark skinned. They surrounded Alessandra forming now a triangle. Welby can also hear Alessandra's tone increasing and the laughs from the men.

"Hey kid, what you doing there? Why don't you join our fun? We'll gonna party tonight.. Hehe.. And that is, with the expense of your pretty friend out there.. Her name is Alessandra isn't she?" Startled, Welby looked behind him and saw that the voice belonged to the clerk.

"I am Neil. I am glad that you bought that pretty friend of yours in my internet cafe. I can hear her loud voice and your discussions out there. C'mon, lets join the fun out there so that we may know each other." Neil tapped his shoulder and walked towards Alessandra and the men. Welby was still confused and continued to observe from the distance.

Neil was a retired latino boxer who turned entrepreneur when he lost his boxing career. All the money that he saved before he retired, he used for his own "business" and for self support. He was big built, which is evident compared to the other 3 men that surrounds Alessandra. He is slight taller than to them an inch. He has wet styled curly hair stroked and glued upwards with common gel or oil as seen in latino movies. He wears his yellow fitting shirt, maong pants and black leather shoes.

"What do you want from me?! Let me pass! I wanna go home!" Alessandra yelled to the men. But the men continue to surround her. Their faces full of grin. Neil approached them and the other three guys adjusted their formation. They surrounded her in like four corners.

Neil talked, "Well, well, thats not the right way to talk to these gentlemen sweet stuff.. These guys are my friends, and as my valued customer in the cafe we just want to invite you to have some fun with us tonight. If you know what I mean?", and Neil winked at her.

Alessandra frowned but didn't reply. She was already disgusted by the way Neil winked at her and by the other three men grinning at her. She knew these types. She encountered guys like these courting her which just end up by being busted by her. With an instinct of a trapped animal, Alessandra rushed at the opening of the guys surrounding her. Her plan was to slip though and hope that she can outrun them. But the guys already anticipated that and Neil blocked her. It resulted to her body crashing with Neil's. Neil grabbed her, trapping her slim body with his arms. Despite Alessandra's taller frame, Neil was wider and bulkier than her. He was also far stronger. Neil tightened his grip, wrapping his strong arms around Alessandra's slim waist resulting in a frontal bearhug.

"Hnggghh!!! Let me go!!", she shrieked as Neil continued to bearhug her. Both Neil and Alessandra struggled with each other. The poor girl tries to break away from his grip by pounding Neil with her free hands. But her soft blows were useless against a former boxing athlete. Meanwhile, her futile attempts to free herself just made her attackers enjoy the situation.

"Hehe! Oh yeah babe we love to see yah struggle!", said Jim.

"Such a fighter! I cant wait to try her Neil", said Cris.

"That's my type!", said Derick.

Neil smiled with a grin and told her, "I like the way you squirm baby!", as the four men laughed maliciously.

"HEELL-mmmmmm...", Alessandra tried to shout for help but its already to late. A hand clamped on her mouth as Neil and the other guys dragged her towards the parking lot.
mister_ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
mister_ax

mister_ax has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mister_ax

This story of mine already has a thousand views but no one managed to suggest or comment? Hmm.. I need comments, suggestions, tips, on how to continue this story.. Thanks!
mister_ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:26 PM   #3
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

I like the way it's headed and would like to see it continued. Come on folks, give him some feedback.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

like where this is heading. why don't you tie her up and take her into the van, have each guy dry fuck her hard and cum on her breast so it runs down them into the curve of her tank top?
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote