Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-27-2007, 07:14 AM   #1
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ultimate Submission

something to try before you die.....

i would really like to meet a girl who was so submissive and loving of me that she would let me chloroform her and then fuck her while she was unconscious!!

i just think that is so cool - it would be the ultimate trust test !!!
Old 09-27-2007, 12:53 PM   #2
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

yeah ive thought of that a few times too would be righteous i reckon
Old 09-27-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Not bad... but you know what would be an even greater level of submission?

Finding a girl who lets you TAZER her and then fuck her unconcious!
Old 09-27-2007, 04:48 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ah you know me so well Phantom dont you petal? I would let my people chloroform me and probably taser me while I mat it.. and fuck me a film of it would be nice too

I hope you guys find what you need!

meanwhile before I die, would like my man to plan a..... kidnapping and hostage scenario or whatever for a few days to a week made into a fucking slave by group of horny fellas - no condoms, no safe words work... maybe some drugs, pissing, suspension, chloroform, double or triple pentrations, many orgasms caught on tape for blackmail purposes, something that has just about EVERYTHING in it so then I can get old and have something to look back on in my rocking chair while I pat the cat

*lustful sigh*

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-27-2007 at 04:55 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:07 PM   #5
touriquet2000

god damn girl that is so fucking hot !!!!!! shit you could be rich selling that !!!!! now i'm gonna have to leave the site for a while just thinking of that video . ;p
Old 09-27-2007, 08:09 PM   #6
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i cant get my head round the fact of what it would feel like watching a video of YOURSELF !!! being fucked while unconscious !!

wow thats gitta be weird - i wouldnt do it myself - but i would love to do it to a female !!
Old 09-27-2007, 10:25 PM   #7
Grebo Guru

hm

Last edited by Grebo Guru; 01-16-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:23 AM   #8
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i've had the same idea kinda... at least with the cloroform lol
but then let her wake up all tied up and then rape her
Old 09-28-2007, 03:51 AM   #9
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grebo Guru
This is, actually, a very good idea. I wonder if it's possible for a woman to get wet if she's unconscious. Bring lube, just in case!
You can get a hard while you're spleeping, so why not when you're unconscious ? Well I suppose one may argue it is not the same state. Does unconscious people dream ? That is the thing to check out.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:43 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I'd rather have my victim awake so that I could hear her moan and beg me to stop, but that's just me

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:27 AM   #11
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
something to try before you die.....

i would really like to meet a girl who was so submissive and loving of me that she would let me chloroform her and then fuck her while she was unconscious!!

i just think that is so cool - it would be the ultimate trust test !!!
I would love to be chloroformed and fucked while out of it. Being video taped as it happened so that when i came to, the fun could continue as i would be forced to watch my own unconscious fucking while he took me again.

*Goes off for another cold shower to cool down*

I am actually hoping that this will happen one day soon
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:42 AM   #12
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
It's definitely gonna happen, in a few weeks...

That probably won't be the only time either, it could happen again at any time, especially when you least expect it. I prefer drugs instead of chloroform though.

One second, you're eating dinner or having a drink, the next second you awake naked, sore, tied up and in a daze, feeling my big hard cock deep in your ass. As you come around, you notice yourself on the tv, unconscious, being stripped and tied up, while I grope and interfere with you. As the video continues, the reality of what I've done dawns on you. You see me using your unconscious mouth as a fuckhole to lube my cock, before I get to work on your tight pussy and ass. Every second of your unconscious rape caught on camera.

Feeling very well used and abused, your attention wanders away from the video and back to reality, coming further and further out of the daze, the pain of my cock deep in your ass makes you cry out in pain. Enjoying your pain and your tight ass, I dump another warm load deep inside your asshole, to join the one I left while I was videotaping you.

Standing up, I exit the room, leaving you naked, tied and watching the video which is set on constant repeat, giving me plenty of time to come back whenever I want, to use you and your holes, again and again.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:28 PM   #13
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
I would love to be chloroformed and fucked while out of it. Being video taped as it happened so that when i came to, the fun could continue as i would be forced to watch my own unconscious fucking while he took me again.

*Goes off for another cold shower to cool down*

MDS - do u actually think u would trust someone fully enough to do that ???

what if he waited for u to pass out and then invited all his mates around to have a quickie ??
Old 10-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #14
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Haha, I would love for a guy to do that to me actually... then regain consciousness halfway through the rape and wonder what's going on, the look of surprise >.< Haha, like it! I would definitely let the right guy do it, especially in a scene. Yummy!
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote