Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
Asterxx

Asterxx has initial reputation
Default Plot for Blackmail leading to non-consensual sex ?

From long time I have fantasy about non-consensual sex as result of Blackmail and even have idea to try writing a story on this plot, but somehow I just cannot crystallize the idea in my head. I want it to be both realistic one, but also not one which has been exploited millions of times...

My fantasy is for young woman, around 20-25 years old, who is working as in office or something like this, having normal life with nice boyfriend who corresponds to her beauty and cuteness. The blackmail should lead to non-consensual sex on public place which brings extra negative emotions to the blackmailed girl. I do NOT mean "public" as the mass story plot "In the middle of the room with 10 men around enjoying it", but rather in close distance with other people who can find what is happening (for example: in the printer room in the office, in restaurant/office rest-room or something like this) which will add more humiliation to the victim.

The plot should logically leads to this risky action to cover the need of realism - I mean, of course the common plot for blackmail ("Come to my home tonight" or "Wait me in this hotel at midnight") is the easiest one, but that is idea to bring real turn on by reaching to the non-consensual sex in another way...

Of course, the act of the non-consensual sex will be realistic itself - noone expects both blackmailer and the victim to go naked for long night together, but rather like it will go on public place in real life - some groping through the clothes and then just pulling down the innocent woman's pantyhose and panties down enough to give chance to force her from behind... The humiliation of the unwanted sex will be increased a lot more by the embarrassment of the girl that every single second someone can find her in the compromised position with pantyhose and panties pulled down and man with his pants down too pumping her from behind ... And when the thing is over and the man cums in her, she quickly pulls her panties and pantyhose up and returns to the other people to prevent suspicions, standing the uncomfortness of the wetness dripping out of her.

And well, here is coming the really difficult part - what plot can bring the things to this realistic scenario. For sure there are many possible scenarios, but somehow I cannot come to any which is both potential real life and not exploited millions of times already.

Seems most realistic is if someone is blackmailed to do something to help her boyfriend/husband... The idea of blackmail into sex for not being fired from work or for increase of salary is somehow insipid and boring, but what else?

Here are the plots I completely EXCLUDE as being dull and boring:
1.) Blackmailed for not being sacked for caught doing steal, or to get salary increase;
2.) Blackmailed to save her boyfriend from being sacked for being caught stealing from his company or something (very arousing indeed, but there is at least 10000+ stories like this).
3.) Blackmailed because being caught cheating her boyfriend/husband (realistic, but come on - we all look for innocent girl, not slut who deserves punishment)

Well, these excludes above practically cover 90% of the blackmail stories we have all read... so what really remains?

I will appreciate anyone having similar fantasies for blackmail to share realistic plots that he/she has in his/her head !
Asterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:39 AM   #2
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As you said your three case cover almost all the blackmail plots. I could say that she works in a school and she had an affair with an student but this is again your first case.

I think the three cases can be made more generic like this.

1.- Risk of being jailed or physical punishment.
2.- For protecting a beloved one in risk or helping him to improvement some aspect (he gets a promotion if she becomes the personal whore of the boss...).
3.- Social lost or gain (boyfriend, job, need money, social position for showing dirty pics...)

I am trying to think more generic cases but right now I only find variations of this three main three (Husband and son in jail and co-worker has friends in the same jail. Or she submit and let him rape her or his friends will rape husband and son. Eventually the imprisonment friends have short permissions to go out of jail and of course join the blackmail)

Maybe in case she need something desperately that only the blackmailed can provide can be another case. A drug dealer. A doctor with a long experimental treatment that can save her life and is the only one that knows how.

And about innocent or sluts... some of my fantasies are about punishment a girl that has done something bad or she is a bad person. In a fantasy I have a woman likes to play BDSM being submissive with a man but she is prude, arrogant, controls every aspect of the BDSM sessions with her partner and mistreat him out of the sessions. At last he finds how to blackmail her and take revenge. Change tables and the consensual BDSM sessions become real rape sessions. So some times raping sluts is great.

I wrote a story (in Spanish) were I used emotional blackmail. She was in love with the wrong, charismatic, manipulator guy and she would do anything for not loosing him but I don't think you are looking for that (and probably is again a twisted plot for the third case where boyfriend and blackmailer are the same).

But if you are only looking for variations of this three cases but that are diferent that the three cases you post... well...

Parole officer (and has a friend that is co-worker of blackmailer)
Dark secret (she had sex with minor, incest, former hooker, stripper... trying to let that life behind. Putting her back to the life she is escaping could be an extra for the torture)
Beloved in risk. (regular beating of boyfriend and police has no clues but she know is a co-worker obsessed with her. Avoid boyfriend being fired or help him being promoted. Loan sharks looking for unpaid debts. In this case the beloved one can be her mother that she is already being raped for her debts. She take her place to save her. Son harassed at school (and nearly commit suicide) by sons of co-workers... As I said before husband in prison and inmates have contacts with co-workers)
Regular drug consumer or gambler and use her body to pay debts.

There are plenty (and already used)

For your first case maybe you only need to change the environment to make it more interesting. The victim is a police woman. The policemen co worker blackmail her for any crime. You can put also criminals looking for revenge (in jail, prison or free) in the fantasy.

Last edited by ElChantajista; 02-10-2013 at 04:01 AM.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
Asterxx

Asterxx has initial reputation

Thanks for you help. Some interesting ideas included, most of them are rather in the "exception" list, but some good hints included too.

The prison idea reminded me of a movie where there was forced scene (unfortunately didn't finished with non-consensual sex, but can probably twisted accordingly). The young woman wanted to visit her wrongly convicted husband in jail. Not sure what was the problem with the guards (the visit was out of visit hours, but was important for some reason - some law stuff to comment before next trial or something like this) who didn't want to allow her to enter. Then suddenly one of the guards closed her and said he will make compromise, but needed to search her... The woman tried to complain that is not allowed or that at least a woman guard can make this, but the man-guard responded that it is her choice either leave him search her or leave... So she allowed the man to be searched, which appeared to be rather sexual groping instead of normal search for hidden items...

The plot can be twisted into non-consensual sex act maybe.

Anyone else with blackmail fantasies ?
Asterxx is offline   Reply With Quote