Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2009, 02:37 AM   #321
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with "people" as they are. Ugly people get dated and married and fat people have their own type of fanbase. Perhaps the reason you're single is that your focus is too narrow and too specialized. Why don't you widen the scope?
I dont know how much wider I can get...I'll date anyone of any race or gender How much wider can I get?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:43 AM   #322
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I dont know how much wider I can get...I'll date anyone of any race or gender How much wider can I get?
What I mean is, as an example, instead of finding guys from clubs or other suspect places (not saying you are), try taking up some hobby you like, like Tennis and take some tennis courses. You can meet some like-minded people there. What you need are not friends of your friends but outside your network.

You sound like a sporty type of girl. Maybe go to a local beach and chill out.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:50 AM   #323
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
What I mean is, as an example, instead of finding guys from clubs or other suspect places (not saying you are), try taking up some hobby you like, like Tennis and take some tennis courses. You can meet some like-minded people there. What you need are not friends of your friends but outside your network.

You sound like a sporty type of girl. Maybe go to a local beach and chill out.
God I really need to go to sleep!

You are right, and i'm pretty busy and would love to take up a hobby...but all the stuff I like are really girly, like candle making, basket weaving and other gay shit like that. I dont want a guy to be into the same stuff I'm into.

Oh and the beach is an awful idea. I have a phobia of the sun. I dont go outdoors. I mean, yeah I go outdoors to drive places, but I wont stay outside. I know, its really strange. I turned down a beach outing with my friend even though I knew she was going with new guys I've never met before...great idea, right? Wrong. Not only was I nervous about going into the sun...but if I did end up going..I would have had to wear layers of clothes, long sleeves and stuff, a hat and I couldnt take off my sunglasses at all...and I have a sneaking suspicion that people would have looked at me weird. I couldnt go into the water becaus I dont completely trust my sunscreen, and I'm afraid of losing my sunglasses, they were expensive.

But I understand what you mean though. I think love comes to you though, that you shouldnt go look for it.

The thing is, I dont think about "why" I'm single...I think its all a matter of fate. When I was in a relationship...I had guys come along whom I would have jumped at the chance of dating if it werent for me being in a pesky relationship. I dont mean skeezy guys from the club either...smokin' hot guys that I met at good places, like family functions and school events. Of course when you are in a relationship and you have these guys trying to get you...when your relationship ends, you think "hey, I will have NO problems getting a guy!". You know what I'm saying? Now what happened? 7 months later...no prospects and I havent even more than 2 dates with a single guy! What is wrong with this picture!?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 07-22-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:53 AM   #324
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
God I really need to go to sleep!

You are right, and i'm pretty busy and would love to take up a hobby...but all the stuff I like are really girly, like candle making, basket weaving and other gay shit like that. I dont want a guy to be into the same stuff I'm into.

Oh and the beach is an awful idea. I have a phobia of the sun. I dont go outdoors. I mean, yeah I go outdoors to drive places, but I wont stay outside. I know, its really strange. I turned down a beach outing with my friend even though I knew she was going with new guys I've never met before...great idea, right? Wrong. Not only was I nervous about going into the sun...but if I did end up going..I would have had to wear layers of clothes, long sleeves and stuff, a hat and I couldnt take off my sunglasses at all...and I have a sneaking suspicion that people would have looked at me weird. I couldnt go into the water becaus I dont completely trust my sunscreen, and I'm afraid of losing my sunglasses, they were expensive.

But I understand what you mean though. I think love comes to you though, that you shouldnt go look for it.

The thing is, I dont think about "why" I'm single...I think its all a matter of fate. When I was in a relationship...I had guys come along whom I would have jumped at the chance of dating if it werent for me being in a pesky relationship. I dont mean skeezy guys from the club either...smokin' hot guys that I met at good places, like family functions and school events. Of course when you are in a relationship and you have these guys trying to get you...when your relationship ends, you think "hey, I will have NO problems getting a guy!". You know what I'm saying? Now what happened? 7 months later...no prospects and I havent even more than 2 dates with a single guy! What is wrong with this picture!?
Lol "gay shit".

Throughout this whole post of yours, you keep going through the process of justifying WHY you're single, but not justifying why you SHOULD be in a relationship with someone. There is a difference. Why do you keep short-changing yourself? You're saying this through your head:

"I'm single but that's because I've been single for a while, and therefore I will be single forever"

Does this make any sense at all? Each of those ideas are not supporting evidences yet you treat it as if those ideas connect with each other - such a thinking is an example of a logical fallacy. You're giving up way too quickly. Using fate as a justification is just lazy in an attempt in finding out an answer. I do not believe that people are entrapped in one fate. I believe that the decisions you make today affect the results tomorrow. If you were to go to McDonald's (lack of a better example) instead of say, Burger King, you may or may not run into a certain person. But let's say you went to Burger King instead, what about that person at McDonald's? I don't think the idea of a "single fate" makes any sense at all. How can "fate" control all factors of multiple options?

Uh, what the hell? Are you a vampire?

But seriously, why are you afraid of the sun? Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you're making excuses for yourself, just like you're making excuses for why you're single and finding justifications for it.

Anyway, so much for outgoing guys and girls - that's scratched off the list. :/

From what you've typed out, it looks like you're stuck indoors. I'm assuming that your search for a soul-mate did not find any suitable person(s) at work. It seems that you've severely limited your options. This also takes into account that you're especially picky about guys AND the fact that they have to be bad boys and nice. To me, you're trying to look for something that does not exist.

And seriously, stop making the excuse that "love should come your way without working for it". No it doesn't. If YOU don't do anything about everything else, you may regret it. It's a bit frustrating that you like kids so much and you like the idea of a family but you give yourself excuses why you wouldn't be the right person for him. How do you expect a guy to find that woman then?
Old 07-22-2009, 05:13 AM   #325
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Oh and don't reference movies/tv shows/romantic novels as the "Holy Bible" on love. It's SO misleading. Think about it, if there's a guy who rescues a girl from some traumatic event, does she date him just because she "owes" him something? We'd love to think that way because it's so "romantic". But if she was "forced into a relationship" to a guy she doesn't find attractive, how long will that relationship last? Come on, give your head a shake if you (anyone) still believes in that garbage.

With so many people out there in this world, there's going to be an uncountable amount of "suitable matches" all across the globe. A love life is like a dating website: you'll go through pages and pages of people that may or may not match. Without you SEARCHING and narrowing down, you can't just close your eyes and go "inny minny miney moe" and go "BOOM, FATE!". Men will move on if you show no interest.

This last section brought up a thought of an old post that you wrote. You didn't like lazy men. If they gave you their number and expected you to call, you would not call. It should work both ways. You can't just sit down lazily and expect love to fall into your lap, effort must be made in order for "love" to work. Men do not like lazy women who expect things to go their way.

I'll stop there. The last sentence was going in a very dangerous direction, but had to be said in order to fully compare the idea of "lazy men" and "lazy women".

Last edited by AWDracer; 07-22-2009 at 05:19 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #326
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
pfffft..just gotta ruin it for me, dont you? of course there is nobody, what would make you think otherwise? Life doesnt work that good. I'm terminally single. Its like the diet I'm on. I would love some chocolate but I just cant have it. I do wish someday to have some chocolate though. I just hate being negative...its a self-fulfilling prophecy when you do that.

Thank you! Hey I only realized that I want something. Doesnt mean I'm going to get it...but at least I'm not lying to myself.
No Chi I was celebrating with you!!!

If you look at the loneliness head on it is painful, but a necessary therapy. You have taken months to get comfortable with that feeling. That shows a new maturity for this topic.

The human heart is funny that way. You may tell yourself: "I am terminally single" - but you will look at someone soon and sigh wistfully. Two opposite feelings collide with an ego shattering force. You must embrace the contradiction to survive as who you want to be...

It is OK to want love and not find it. It is an unforgivable sin against yourself to say you are undeserving and to abandon hope of ever realizing a Loving relationship.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:56 PM   #327
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Of course I bump this thread cause I got another winner on my hands!!

This one guy, the young guy I was telling you about. He is fucking with me so much.

The other night, this guy had the cajones to text me at 12:00 a.m wondering where I was at. I was like OMG what should I do? My girl told me to text him back so I did. Then he said he was going to call me. Ok, so that never came and I didnt hear from him for like a week. Then I ran into him the other day and he started going on about some kind of problem and asked for help. Being a nice kind person, I said sure, let me know when I can help. Then he asks what I'm doing on saturday night and asks if I wouldnt mind seeing a movie with him. I didnt say yes or no...but he would have called that night to confirm right? Nope. Now I keep thinking, is it him who's the jackass or is it me? maybe I was too rude to him cause I have my gaurd up (rightfully so) everytime he talks to me. Why is he playing with me? Eww you men are complete idiots.

Now usually with a guy like that I would just kick him to the curb, but he's just so hot and good looking. i have this weakness for him.

Another reason why men are dogs. two weeks ago, I messed around with a guy who has a pregnant fiance. And his ass lied about it when I said something. My friend told me his situation, and I confronted him, and he lied at first, THEN when I told I dont care who he's with or whats going on, he admitted it. He was so stupid AND he was so SMALL...smaller than I have ever seen. So small in fact that I changed my mind and kicked him out of my car....well ok I didnt actuall kick him out, I just kind of told him I changed my mind and he got out himself. Was that mean? I mean, if I was going to be slutty, it wasnt going to with someone with a small dick. He wasnt worth the -reputation.

Whats worse is that my one friend judges me for that. She is so high and mighty she would never do something like that, yet she left a 10 year relationship with a guy for another guy and she fucked him the day she broke up with her boyfriend. So who's the whore? Its more her than me cause I'm not the one with a man doing shit like that.

By the way, my other friend tells me that we can only get guys who are under 25 who are players...or older guys over 35 cause' they are divorced. and she is absolutely right. I havent met anybody my age lately. They are all married.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-16-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #328
drvenkman
Privileged Member

drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermloop View Post
Yikes....I wonder what happen to the OP. Anyone knows? She hasn't been on for about 2 years.
Not sure, but I suspect it was the plague of spam that drove her away.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #329
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Men can be everything the OP said they are, but women are no more virtues, it is not a gender thing.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #330
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bashing any gender is immature.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #331
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your funny! As it happens, somebody was wondering just yesterday if you were Chitowns sock puppet. She was a twat too.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:00 AM   #332
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH MY GOD! SHES FALLEN INTO HIS ENCLOSURE!!!

GET THE DART-GUN!!!

lol

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:35 AM   #333
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

:d

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #334
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All in good "Sock puppet" fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM0IaDo2oVc

Old 04-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #335
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

My socks fucking harder than your sock!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #336
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
OH MY GOD! SHES FALLEN INTO HIS ENCLOSURE!!!

GET THE DART-GUN!!!

lol

x
That sounds like fun. Don't dart him yet.

Old 04-13-2013, 02:16 AM   #337
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Um not sure what the hating on of sasha is for or about, but I know her from rd and can vouch for her. It would be lovely to show her a bit more understanding. I was a member of rd for over 3 years and I met many, coming and going. I actually called her out on the board, which I still regret.

There's no need for hate, she iis a person with thoughts and feelings just like you.

I'm certainley not inviting controvery, and maybe I'm missing something, its how I see it.
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:35 AM   #338
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIDM99810 View Post
Um not sure what the hating on of sasha is for or about, but I know her from rd and can vouch for her. It would be lovely to show her a bit more understanding. I was a member of rd for over 3 years and I met many, coming and going. I actually called her out on the board, which I still regret.

There's no need for hate, she iis a person with thoughts and feelings just like you.

I'm certainley not inviting controvery, and maybe I'm missing something, its how I see it.
"To err is human, to forgive divine."

Thank you for your kind words, I'm sure in time most people here will forgive me my transgressions. Certainly I'm not holding any grudges.

Old 04-13-2013, 06:34 AM   #339
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's a good state to be in. I've got your back for better or worse. Called u out back on rd, I'm sorry for it. I hope ppls here see what you're trying to say, and know no malice is intended.
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #340
jwham
Privileged Member

My sock is so hard that I often have to double sock it