Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #241
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
And you're not sexist Bella?
Not at all. I have nothing against women simply because they're women and nothing against men simply because they're men. I judge people based off who they are, not their genitals.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #242
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perhaps you're different... but tell me this, why is that nice guys always finish last. Example: I've always been brought up to respect women, so last night I went clubbing. And there were a couple of ladies whom I wouldn't have minded meeting, but I didn't want to invade their personal space, or I assume they just want a good time with their friends... how do I meet them then?
Old 06-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #243
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Perhaps you're different... but tell me this, why is that nice guys always finish last. Example: I've always been brought up to respect women, so last night I went clubbing. And there were a couple of ladies whom I wouldn't have minded meeting, but I didn't want to invade their personal space, or I assume they just want a good time with their friends... how do I meet them then?
I know this drives men insane. I used to do that very same thing. I'd go to a club with a group of my girl friends and then wonder why guys never approached us.

Of course, it's hard for a girl to go to a club alone...it looks so desperate.

I would just walk up to them if I were you. You have the confidence - just go for it. If there is dancing there, ask one of them to dance. If there's not that makes it harder unless there are video games or snooker or something like that.

You have my sympathy. There really is no good answer to this, but good luck anyway.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:29 PM   #244
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
How do you look?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #245
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I know this drives men insane. I used to do that very same thing. I'd go to a club with a group of my girl friends and then wonder why guys never approached us.
Really?? God, maybe I should trade places with you...I would prefer it if they ignored me, seriously. I mean of course me and my girls love it most of the time, who doesnt like the attention? But damn with these guys...they dont quit..you know? Then they call you a bitch or snob or whatever when you stick up your nose to them or scoff at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I would just walk up to them if I were you. You have the confidence - just go for it. If there is dancing there, ask one of them to dance. If there's not that makes it harder unless there are video games or snooker or something like that.
Great advice! but if he doesnt look decent he isnt going to get anywhere. I have a sneaking suspicion that Mugga is actually a good looking guy...now you just have to dress the part. Make you sure you look and smell good.
If you see a girl dancing and she is taking glances at you, thats a sign she wants you to come dance with her.

Also...If there is a group of them...dont ask just one girl to dance...that isolates her from her posse. Come over to the group and say "can I dance with you guys?" I almost gaurantee you that they would be cool with you dancing in their group. Then just get closer to a girl you think is sexy.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:39 PM   #246
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
How do you look?
Honey - it's the internet - He's tall, buff, has a six pack, a twelve inch cock, drives a Benz when the Ferrari is in the shop and needs a team of Sherpas to carry his wallet...

"How do you look?" Posted by a woman in her own thread titled Men are fucking stupid. Seriously?

Really?

WOW...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:44 PM   #247
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

*Update*

I just turned down a booty call tonight with that guy....well its late its like 11:30 I'm tired. God knows I need that shit though
Old 06-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #248
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
*Update*

I just turned down a booty call tonight with that guy....well its late its like 11:30 I'm tired. God knows I need that shit though
You'll regret it in three hours when you can't sleep and are still on Rape Board
Old 06-26-2009, 11:47 PM   #249
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Honey - it's the internet - He's tall, buff, has a six pack, a twelve inch cock, drives a Benz when the Ferrari is in the shop and needs a team of Sherpas to carry his wallet...

"How do you look?" Posted by a woman in her own thread titled Men are fucking stupid. Seriously?

Really?

WOW...
Hey I am giving REAL WORLD ADVICE here! Of course you can sit on your computer and pretend you are a stud, but in reality you are going to have to get out of your house and fuck some bitches.

I dont get your post at all
Old 06-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #250
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
You'll regret it in three hours when you can't sleep and are still on Rape Board
Hell no he was all suave about it too! He is like "I'm getting sick I have to go to the store and get some medicine", me: "awww...poor baby" Him: "So are you coming over to take care of me?" I said no right away...and he's like "were just going to chill and talk...." Haha...how many time have i heard THAT one...I'm not stupid. I knew what his ass what about before he even opened his mouth.

And I will be here on rapeboard talking with you guys...
Old 06-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #251
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hey I am giving REAL WORLD ADVICE here! Of course you can sit on your computer and pretend you are a stud, but in reality you are going to have to get out of your house and fuck some bitches.

I dont get your post at all
Girl - I need to smoke some of that shit your always having... Don't bogart, pass that mother around...
Old 06-27-2009, 12:22 AM   #252
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Because, Mugga, women don't understand that a nice guy can and will OWN them... The two ideas somehow get separated in their minds.

They say they want a nice guy - then they can't picture him being filthy. Instead they go for a guy who acts all bad-ass but will just USE them...

Whereas for a guy, you see a nice girl and think, "How dirty can I make her?" You see a bad girl and think, "I can use her and ditch her."

Opposite sexes, opposite approaches to the same problem...
Old 06-27-2009, 04:48 AM   #253
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Confidence. I'm in agreement with chitown on most of the pussy/nice guys thing. And to me, that's the answer to why 'nice' guys finish last. Yes, we were brought up to be nice and that's all well and good, but at some point you have to have some nuts. Just being nice to a girl, kissing her ass, isn't going to make her want to fuck you. It's going to put you in the 'friend' category and restart the entire 'nice guys finish last' idea. In my experience (including myself) nice guys finish last most of the time because they don't have the balls to make a move.

If they'd (again, myself alot of the time included) stop falling all over a girl, she might be interested. As i've stated before, everyone likes to chase, both guys and girls, and if you make it too easy, it's no fun.

IMO, the problem with the nice guy thing is our mothers, and movies. Mothers taught us to treat girls with respect (not a bad thing, but too much respect is putting them on a pedestal) and movies wrongly teach us that just being nice is enough, and 90% of the time, it is not.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 06-27-2009 at 04:50 AM.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:58 AM   #254
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Such cynicism in this thread, haha.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:10 AM   #255
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
Such cynicism in this thread, haha.
I agree.

Look Girls,You like what you like.Guys you do too.It's attraction,no changing that.

Having said that..."nice guys" (whatever the hell that means) can up their odds of stepping out of that nitch by just being confident.
If you don't think that your the end all,be all that a girl deserves...Why should she think that either?
Robert Downy Jr. said about his IRON MAN gig that he was unsure he could pull off a super hero action star role but that he had to take the chance to step out of his comfortable box and try.While doing this he had to appear confident because if he didn't believe he could pull it off,no one else would...It's the same thing.(sort of).

And actually,all the a-hole guys out there could make their girls stick around a little longer by doing the same in reverse for a change.Sure,they pick them up quick but it seems to rarely last and you can't tell me that as they get older and it gets harder and harder that it doesn't bother them some...It's OK to be a little kind to people sometimes as long as you don't get stepped on.

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #256
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post

Really?

WOW...
Couldn't have put it better myself

Chi, I wonder are you really as hot as you say?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #257
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Chi, I wonder are you really as hot as you say?
My money says....Yes,she is.

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #258
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

for the record I'm 5'4" medium build, pot gut (small one), blue eyes, light brown hair.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #259
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Thanks for the advice everyone.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #260
Mugga123
Privileged Member

aww really... I feel loved.