Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default The RapeBoard Story Contest 2010

RapeBoard has always been an exceptional place for creativity.

Our members have shared countless stories as well as an equally impressive number of role-plays for other members and visitors to enjoy.

These works of creativity and effort usually are only second to our most famous movie section contributions.

I want to honour our most esteemed writers by opening the RapeBoard Story Contest - driving our writers to their limits, offering fans of the written work something extraordinary.

1) Our members can suggest themes for the contest which the contesting writers have to use.

2) These general themes are offered for everyone to vote on and decide which one is the subject of the contest.

3) The writers interested then sign up.

4) The writers then turn in their stories which will then be posted.

5) Everyone interested votes for their favourite story.

6) The winner is declared RapeBoard Writer of the Year and shall receive a special present (which is not to be revealed until then).

Everyone is welcome to participate but be warned - reading through some of the work here - competition will be quite tough.

I hope you like the idea and many of you are willing to participate!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let's have a start and get this thing moving.

Step 1)

Everyone, please send a PM to me with your theme suggestions. Anything goes, whatever it is you'd like to read a rape fantasy about is welcome.

Whether you're a writer, a reader or just the next member who might be interested in something special - don't hold back, give us themes and our fabulous writers something to work with.

ALL suggestion have to come in via PM, NOT in this thread.

Suggestions close in 14 days - Octobre 20th.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:46 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Today is your last chance to send in theme suggestions.

Hurry up if you want to have your favourite rape fantasy in the contest!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:41 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The theme suggestions are now closed.

Thank you everyone who sent in ideas.

The polls to chose your favourite will be opened later today.

I'm quite sure you're going to have a hard time deciding which one should be topic of the story contest.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:01 AM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Step 2)

Well, fellow members and esteemed writers - the time has come.

I shall now present you with the ideas for themes of the upcoming rape story contest.

Please take a closer look at what our members came up with and make your choice.

What do you want?

(One of the most dangerous questions ever asked, by the way )

1) Rape by a family member

On whatever occasion - you're free to chose - a family member takes the victim.

2) Bride rape

Apparently quite the popular setting ... a bride is raped.

3) Rape by an enemy

During our lives we all make them sooner or later. Now one of them strikes back.

4) Rape at work

Our job - a part of all our lives. Now it turns into a nightmare.

5) Home invasion

The classic - no description required.

6) Trip gone wrong

A school trip, a family vacation, etc. ...maybe into a foreign country, to whatever place ... something goes horribly wrong.

7) Forced upon each other

Everyone might be a victim, everyone might be a rapist. In some way people are forced to commit sexual assaults on each other.

8) Based on a movie/TV show

A rape story based on a movie or TV show.

9) Abduction

Taken and raped - what more is there to say?

10) Stalker rape

Obsession, desire, hatred, planning ... a stalker turns evil.

11) Possession rape

Our loved one(s), possessed by a force not from this world, turn on the victim and the person(s) we know become our greatest fear.

12) Fantasy/SciFi

Not from this earth ... a fantasy or scifi setting offering all kinds of debauchery.

There will be two polls, each offering six choices. The two "winners" will be the main themes for our writers to chose from.
The themes only offer a general topic for the stories; along this main theme you will be free to put your creativity into it.

Polls close at Novembre 1st 2009.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 10-22-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The polls for the RapeBoard Story Contest 2010 close tomorrow.

Seize your chance to give your vote and be part of our authors' upcoming works!

Last chance to decide what you want to read.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The polls are closed, our members have made their decision.

Thank you everyone for being a part of this!

Now the RapeBoard Story Contest 2010 enters the most suspenseful phase.

Step 3)

The two themes to choose from for your entry are:

a) Trip gone wrong

and

b) Stalker rape

If you want to write a story for the contest please send me a PM. I just need to know if you participate, what theme you chose for example can be a surprise.

Write the story and send it to me via PM when you're done. I will post all the stories entered together at the same time.

The story has to be in my inbox until January 2nd 2010.

Lenght, narrative perspective, characters, plot development, etc. ... those are all up to you. Just give us all you got!

I most certainly hope to see some of our great writers presenting some even greater stories ... although ... there's no reason to doubt that.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #8
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As this thread is not closed, hope it is OK to ask here

I am thinking of taking part in this contest. But English is not my native language and I am not sure I'll be able to write a story in English that I feel is good enough to show to others. Is there any time we have to say we are in, or is it fine to write a story and send it to you till January, taking part this way?

One more question - would it be acceptable, if anyone check and repair stories written by people like me? I mean not to rewrite them, just check for phrases that might sound so funny, that will kill the whole story You know ... He took a bear and threw it at him ... is one of those, that spell checker will not catch If so, would be here volunteers to do that?

Last edited by Fibonacci; 11-03-2009 at 06:05 AM.
Fibonacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci
I am thinking of taking part in this contest. But English is not my native language and I am not sure I'll be able to write a story that I feel is good enough to show to others. Is there any time we have to say we are in, or is it fine to write a story and send it to you till January, taking part this way?
No, there's no time limit on telling me if you want to participate.
As long as you send me a story I will consider it "taking part".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci
One more question - would it be acceptable, if anyone check and repair stories written by people like me? I mean not to rewrite them, just check for phrases that might sound so funny, that will kill the whole story (...)
Sound question.
In the interest of ensuring fairness - but also overall fun for everyone - I don't see a problem here.
Although telling the story is as important as the story itself I don't think anyone would object to offering a little help to those who are not native speakers.

Everyone:
If you're not certain about your language skills but still want to be part of the contest - contact me and I'll gladly offer assistance.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:46 AM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The deadline of the RB Story Contest ends today.

Due to some requests it has however been extended one week until January 8th 2010.

Please remember to send in your stories.

If they're too long to send via PM you can also upload them to a file hoster for me to download. If you have other ideas ... I'm all ears.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:27 AM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Time is up.

The first and - due to lack of interest - last RB Story Contest is over. The submitted stories can be found in the Rape Stories section.

I appreciate the work every contestant put into crafting their story and thank them for giving our community something everyone can enjoy without asking for anything in return - except maybe a little admiration !

So now ... please read what our authors have created for your pleasure and vote on your favourite.

Voting closes at January 31st 2010
Old 01-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #12
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Aww. I really enjoyed the stories posted. Even if you got far fewer than expected entries, there is a lot of fantastic stories. I enjoy them and hope you try this again so more people can get inspiration and submit. I'm a newbie and love reading the stories.
RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:47 AM   #13
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Well, thank you, I appreciate it.

But knowing myself quite well I can assure you ... no, I won't.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #14
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post

The first and - due to lack of interest - last RB Story Contest is over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
Aww. I really enjoyed the stories posted. Even if you got far fewer than expected entries, there is a lot of fantastic stories. I enjoy them and hope you try this again so more people can get inspiration and submit. I'm a newbie and love reading the stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, thank you, I appreciate it.

But knowing myself quite well I can assure you ... no, I won't.
I don't blame you one bit, Sternenlied. Nor do I doubt your word on the finality of your decision. I can fully empathize with you regarding the disappointment over the lack of entries. I myself had envisioned that there would be at least a dozen entries. At a minimum. Perhaps as many as two dozen stories.

I anticipated very fierce competition as RB authors posted stories they had sweated over so diligently, so lovingly that the myriad of fresh, quality stories forced the readers to make difficult choices in selecting whom to vote for.

I expected the readers to have to concentrate on getting all the entries read in order to vote before the poll closed. I looked forward very much to reading the comments and chatter in the threads of this forum that must surely arise as the choices were debated. I imagined biting my nails and watching the poll results with a tremulous eye...

I also feel satisfied with my own effort here. I believe whole heartedly that I have given my finest effort: a new story not yet seen in this forum, an inventive plot, a fully realized story unrestrained in the telling, a novel approach in that I used a co-author and my choice of co-author did not disappoint either - she delivered the words needed to explore the full potential of the tale.

I will not feel disappointed in myself for what I have done here.

Nor should you, Dear Stern. I have nothing but praise for how you orchestrated this event. A truly exciting concept so well executed that it would seem to have been in its third or fourth incarnation, not freshly conceived.

Your hard work on this contest inspired me to give my utmost. To try and rise to the example of excellence which you had set before word one was even committed to the page.

I can only hope that my effort has lived up to the standard which you yourself have set for commitment to this project....

One last public Thank You for the opportunity which you have given to this board.

In deepest appreciation,
Flesh4Fantasy
01-14-2010

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 01-14-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #15
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[Edit: There was a post above this by RapeKarenX. I was posting in reply to that. I was not talking to myself. I have no idea why the post was removed.]

Ummm... Karen?

2 months is a generous amount of time. I completed and posted Charming II on November 7th. Then I took about a week off. (Major stories always stick in my head and I need some time between such efforts.)

During that week I asked my co-author if she would like to write with me and I sent her a much shorter opening section of Madness to entice her... Happily, she said yes and we began work on about November 14th. We passed the tale back and forth via e-mail. Keep in mind that neither of us could write ahead till we had received back the latest section from their partner. I'd also like to note that I had never written with kimbra_ailis previous to this story, nor had I ever done an RP with her. We had to feel our way a bit slowly at first and get to know one another, but it did help having read each other's work.

Into the Path of Madness... was ready to post on December 28th. 45 days time spent writing and two major holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas) were included during that time. Plus work, family, etc...

So in 45 days we had written a 15,000 word story.

OR

Suppose one were to write 500 words a day, 4 days out of every week. That's 2,000 words a week. Times 8 weeks = 16,000 words.

Now consider that the average story for the genre is considerably less than 10,000 words. I haven't done the word counts, but I would guess that the average is more like 5,000 words.

5,000/8 = 625 words per week... That's about 210 words a day, three days out of every week.

The number of words above this line total 284.

I am not trying to brag... Or condescend to you. Writing is very illusory. If you are in the habit (and there are many prolific authors on this board who are in the habit) then you are most likely writing something or planning what to write next. It simply becomes a matter of finding that idea which fits the contest theme...

Charming II was started late and missed a one month deadline by a week and could not be submitted for a contest on another board. It does happen that you can't always get it together in time... But the two month deadline should not be to blame for the lack of entries. There is a sort of malaise on the board at the moment.

Hopefully enthusiastic new Members such as you, RapeKarenX, will breath some life back into the place. I find it very encouraging that you have taken such an interest in the workings of the contest.

Flesh4Fantasy

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 03-02-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #16
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

[Edit: There was a post above this by RapeKarenX. I was posting in reply to that. I was not talking to myself. I have no idea why the post was removed.]

Well, Karen, I certainly agree that rockie00 writes some sumptuous tales and has a very balanced presentation.

But I wonder if you've browsed my thread in the library. I'd humbly submit that I myself have a few tales that are very sensual and seductive in nature. If you haven't already, you might try reading My Hunger for Her which is linked in my signature.

Or perhaps it may be that as a woman, you prefer to read a story from her perspective. In which case you might like Parking Lot which I co-authored with a lovely girl who wrote very passionately. The Interview or Morning Java may also be of interest to you.

I have also received many encouraging comments from women regarding the Charming series, the first of which is also linked in my signature.

I really appreciate the chance to dialog with a discerning reader such as yourself and hope that you will soon submit something for us to savor. From what you present of yourself I imagine it would be a tale well worth reading.

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 03-02-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #17
OnlyAnAlias
Banned

OnlyAnAlias has initial reputation

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Big build up for... what?
OnlyAnAlias is offline   Reply With Quote