Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-23-2020, 10:00 AM   #1
5subject
Privileged Member

5subject has initial reputation
Exclamation Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Go Fuck Yourself - SteveLovesKink and Elise Graves - Tied Up Rubber Gimp is Treated to an Anal Electro Ghost Fucking, Cock Suction and a Secret Treat!

SteveLovesKink is no stranger to intense bondage scenerios, and certainly no stranger to ass play. Elise takes it up a notch by incorporating both into this scene. Rubber-clad Steve is tied to the Serious Bondage fuck cart, with knees spread wide, neck tied down, and wrists secured behind his back. This creates a vulnerable position, which Elise intends to exploit. Working slowly, Elise inserts the size-able Stanley Junior acrylic electro plug into Steve’s asshole. Get an up-close view of the inside of Steve’s butt hole! Soon the electro causes the plug to not only move in and out of Steve’s ass, but also rotates in a circular motion, thanks to the quad-pole technology. The Stanley stimulates Steve’s ass in such a manner that Steve’s asshole contractions cause the plug to fuck itself. Elise is not satisfied with the level of stimulation for Steve, and so she adds a cock suction tube, vibration, and a good old hand job to tip Steve over the edge of sensation overload.

Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , ROPE BONDAGE , RUBBER BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , COCK TEASE
Keywords: elise graves , steveloveskink , rubber , rubber hood , bondage , ass play , stanley jr , electro plug , electro fucking , ghost fucking , anesthesia mask , cock suction , cock stroking , vibrator , tease

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 32:33
File Size: 457.02 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/twt38ax7obxs
5subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:03 AM   #2
5subject
Privileged Member

Double Bind - K-Pa, Rubber Nerd, and Elise Graves - Two Fully Encased Rubber Gimps Serve Elise's Need to Make Them Suffer with Bondage and Electro!

Elise has not one, but two rubber gimps to play with today! After inserting the world’s largest quad-pole electrical toy deep into K-Pa, Elise has him suit up into total rubber encasement before immobilizing him in the Serious Bondage chair. After turning up the electrical juice, Elise stuffs a pair of her used panties in a rubber smell bag before attaching it to K-Pa’s face. Now he has a direct link to Elise - even after she leaves him alone to move on to play with Rubber Nerd. After zipping him up into a sexy rubber straitjacket, Elise locks his ankles into heavy stocks, rendering him helpless and exposed. At this point, he is vulnerable to Elise electrically shocking his balls while covering his mouth and nose. It’s only after turning up the electricity that Elise is turned on, and finds a way to satisfy herself, leaving her playmates to fend for themselves.

Related Categories: BONDAGE , RUBBER FETISH , BDSM , ELECTRIC PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: elise graves , k-pa , rubber nerd , rubber hood , serious bondage chair , rubber's finest hood , smell bag , panties , bondage , straitjacket , panty gag , electro , stanley , pes

Duration: 43:26
File Size: 610.55 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/351yyzhv6hfh
Old 05-23-2020, 10:07 AM   #3
5subject
Privileged Member

Sybian Choke Predicament

It might not be apparent upon first glance, however Elise is in quite the predicament. With her arms raised above her head, her wrists are tied through a hard point, down to her neck. As she relaxes her arms, the cord is pulled tightly on each side of her neck, causing her face to turn red, purple and blue. This might be a bit easier to manage, except for the fact that Elise is sitting on a Sybian, the world’s most powerful vibrator. The strong vibrations cause Elise to contract her body, pulling her arms close, which chokes her more and more. If only Elise could raise herself up off the vibrator to find some relief from the vibration and choking, however her nipples are clamped and secured below. Wearing only a garter belt, stockings, and a pulled-aside bra, Elise writhes in both agony and ecstasy, with her face changing color and sweat accumulating as time vibrates on. Know that this is Elise’s happy place.

Related Categories: BDSM , ROPE BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , SWEAT FETISH , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Tags: d bondage, bondageliberation, breath control, Elise Graves, female bottom, hairy pussy, lingerie, neck play, neck roped, nipple clamps, nipple torture, orgasm, suffering, Sybian, tied

Duration: 14:55
File Size: 208,53 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/7kqf2viuwojl
Old 05-23-2020, 10:14 AM   #4
5subject
Privileged Member

Suffering for You - Elise Graves - Elise's Neck is Tied and her Pussy is Electrified - She Suffers While Staring at You

Tied into a secure box tie with a neck rope leading down to my toes, I am forced into this kneeling position. It is this position that will ultimately make me cry. The pressure on my neck competes for my attention with the intense electrical sensations in my pussy. I begin to sweat as my face changes colors. The inflatable gag further restricts my natural flow and forces me to drool down the front of my body.

I want you to see me. I want you to witness my experience. I want you to know what is happening for me. I want you to know that I see you too. I am looking at you, looking at me. I aim to keep my eyes transfixed on you, so that you will do the same to me. After all, I am suffering for you. I mean, I derive pleasure from the suffering itself, but outside of the context of someone watching, my suffering would be buzzed. I like to suffer for you. Yes, you. Yes, I am suffering for YOU.

Related Categories: BDSM , ROPE BONDAGE , ELECTRIC PLAY , SWEAT FETISH , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , neck rope , gag , inflatable gag , rope bondage , shibari , toe tie , sweating , sweat , pig tails , kneeling , suffering , electrical

Duration: 20:44
File Size: 289.20 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/o87tbcxmjxx9
Old 05-23-2020, 10:16 AM   #5
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Nelly Fiddled and Shocked

Nelly Fiddled and Shocked

Shocked in a RigidFiddle! We just HAD to try it. Nelly was our not so willing victim, but she agreed because the prize money is always a good incentive. Let’s see if she can handle shocks in a fiddle!

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 07:52
File Size: 684.88 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/4gd0ppvy1lw0
Old 05-23-2020, 12:57 PM   #6
5subject
Privileged Member

Katarina Hartlova Challenge Failed

We caught Katarina after she was finished shooting for hucows, and we asked her if she was interested in a little challenge. We started by a bit of shocking to the SIDE of her neck. The electro contacts are actually on the muscles so we could make her head jerk to the side which was really funny. Katarina did not think it was funny at all. She started getting angry with us, so we changed the position of the shock collar – to her boobs! Yes we locked 2 shock collars onto her boobs! Unfortunately, Katarina got even more angry with us, and decided to walked out of the challenge. She did not make it and she did not get her prize. Oh well… it was fun anyway.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed

File Type: MP4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 03:22
File Size: 342.52 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ywvop1tumuvr
Old 05-23-2020, 01:04 PM   #7
5subject
Privileged Member

Penny Lee Takes The Challenge

Penny Lee is here to take the challenge! She did not understand why she would have to be nude for a shock collar challenge, but she found out soon enough. Those huge natural boobs jiggle with every shock, and we don’t want to miss that! Penny was a bit nervous, she does not like electro, but she made it all the way to level 25. Well done!

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Busty

Duration: 08:39
File Size: 868.02 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/f6dgbw2mdkva
Old 05-24-2020, 12:35 AM   #8
5subject
Privileged Member

Ava Lette in a Leather Straitjacket

The video clip this week is Ava Lette, struggling in a black leather straitjacket, leather muzzlet trainer gag, and leather straps bundling up her legs.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed

Duration: 07:08
File Size: 145.47 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/yspu5zaz9ycq
Old 05-24-2020, 02:05 AM   #9
5subject
Privileged Member

Alison in a Leather Straitjacket Ballgagged Frogtied

Then we have the video clip we missed from Alison. The stunning lass is laced into a black leather straitjacket, ballgagged, and frogtied.

File Type: MP4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 05:22
File Size: 109.43 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/z2jqr62bxfaw
Old 05-24-2020, 02:42 AM   #10
5subject
Privileged Member

Electrically Fucked and Sucked - JimmyUSMC, Sasha and Elise Graves - Jimmy is Laced into SEXY Leather Playsuit, Strapped Down and Electrified!

JimmyUSMC is living out the dreams of many kinky men. He is first laced up into an extremely sexy custom-made leather bondage catsuit by the perky Sasha. Mitts, boots and a unique leather hood come next. Elise then begins skillfully strapping Jimmy to her special table, ensuring that there is very little movement available to Jimmy. Demonstrating to Sasha how to control Jimmy through the electrical ass plug and urethral cock cap electrode, Elise begins warming up Jimmy’s insides. Jimmy, lacking much electrical experience, begins moaning and contracting as the juice gets turned up even more by Sasha. If you have ever wanted to see Jimmy truly helpless with a dose of suffering, this is for you! After juicing Jimmy’s genitals with electricity, Elise’s interest wains and moves on to the Venus 2000 machine, offering Jimmy the suck of a lifetime. Unfortunately for Jimmy, the machine does not care when he ejaculates, and so this whole experience might just go on indefinitely…

Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , BONDAGE BLOWJOBS , LEATHER , LEATHER FETISH , BDSM
Keywords: leather , elise graves , sasha , jimmyusmc , leather bondage , venus 2000 , electro play , urethral electrode , ass plug , leather boots , leather hood , double domme

Duration: 47:34
File Size: 667.31 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/5pq98vfuxvyb
Old 05-24-2020, 03:25 AM   #11
5subject
Privileged Member

Mercy Seat - Carlos and Elise Graves - heavy bondage - CBT - hand job - domination

Elise Graves has Carlos right where she wants him. In fact, it's right where she wants ALL men. In her incredibly heavy leather bondage restraint chair from friends Serious Bondage. In this very special chair, no one can escape. The entirety of a Carlos' body is covered with thick, leather straps. This is all preparation for the real game to come. Over the head of Carlos, Elise slips on a thin yet tight transparent rubber hood. Elise next slides on a black faceless hood. Elise uses her seductive skills in distracting Carlos from his focus with his rock hard cock. She slaps, whips, strokes and vibrates that cock until Carlos is in utter spludge oblivion. If you enjoy heavy bondage with BDSM, this video is for you!

Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , BDSM , FEMALE DOMINATION , LATEX , BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , carlos , heavy bondage , leather bondage , rubber , latex , hood , rubber hood , male submissve , inescapable bondage

Duration: 17:52
File Size: 251.03 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ne1xllrovkov
Old 05-24-2020, 04:45 AM   #12
5subject
Privileged Member

Put to Good Use - Elise Graves and J - Latex Domme Sensually Teases, Uses and Objectifies Rubber Gimp in Strict Metal Bondage

If there is one activity I enjoy most, it is teasing a horny, rubber-clad man after I lock him down into inescapable metal bondage. This is precisely what I do with my rubber friend J after first sticking an electro butt plug up his ass. After securing his head between two tight pads to prevent any movement, I affix a dildo to his face - after all, he is here for my amusement, my pleasure. It is a great turn on for me to lower my pussy over his face and onto his dildo gag. Visually he is so close to my pretty pussy, but sensation-wise he is so far! After using his face for my pleasure, I move on to his rubber cock. Thanks to a thick rubber sheath covering his cock and balls, he derives little to no actual physical sensation when I slide him inside me. This means the pleasure is all mine! I take full advantage of his helpless rubber body that is locked into rigid metal neck, wrist and ankle restraints. After orgasming myself silly, I retire to another room to regain my energy, while J waits for me to come use him all over again when I am ready.

Related Categories: RUBBER FETISH , BONDAGE , BONDAGE DEVICE , FEMALE DOMINATION , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: elise graves , j , rubber hood , teasing , dildo gag , objectification , rubber gimp , face sitting , cock riding , cock sheath , rubber bondage , sensual domination , latex stockings , electro , orgasm

Duration: 23:23
File Size: 328.20 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/mtsi47iwjx0d
Old 05-24-2020, 06:08 AM   #13
5subject
Privileged Member

Shown the Ropes - An Li, Elise Graves and Gimpy - Sexy Double Domme Duo Tie and Torture Ropeslut Slave - Shibari - Whipping - Sweating

It's all fun and games when Elise and An Li team up to play. Fun for the two of them, anyway! A hooded Gimpy happily suffers for their pleasure. Elise ties him into beautiful rope bondage while An Li crosses his ankles to put him off balance. Elise takes advantage of his instability by stabilizing Gimpy with a neck rope. Gimpy sure does suffer well - his sounds are very cute. Next, An Li ties Gimpy's toe to his balls, which creates quite the CBT predicament - Gimpy can relax his leg or pull strongly on his balls. This is exciting for the double dommes, as they squeal with enjoyment while whipping all his sensitive bits. Lastly, Elise ties Gimpy's knee high up by his chest before tying his toe to his balls in a new configuration, but continued predicament. Elise and An Li decide to enjoy Gimpy's suffering from a more comfortable position, while Gimpy simply has no opportunity to relax. Watch as Gimpy is put on display for the duo's amusement.

Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , CBT , BDSM , GENITAL BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , an li , gimpy , shibari , suffering , hood , cbt , genital bondage , whipping , spanking , objectification , intense , double domme , female dominant , male submissive

Duration: 23:36
File Size: 330.95 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/sal2kk60q2ec
Old 05-24-2020, 06:56 AM   #14
5subject
Privileged Member

Shocking Valentina Bianco

Tiny Valentina Bianco was a lot of fun to shock! She hesitantly took the challenge, which we started at level 5 instead of level 1. She is told to handcuff herself and gets shocked when she doesn’t do that fast enough. She might not come back, it was literally too shocking for her.

Duration: 08:52
File Size: 957.85 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/cobfivv3egjr
Old 05-24-2020, 07:44 AM   #15
5subject
Privileged Member

Nude gymnast gets shocked

Cute girl Bree is reluctantly stretching for us. She is super flexible, but she doesn’t really want to do any poses where she can’t see the remote control unit, as she knows we love to shock her when she is not expecting it. Every time she does a pose, she gets shocked, ruining her stretching session. Not a very good workout, but lots of fun to watch!

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

Duration: 08:19
File Size: 908.96 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/tzqbfuco2lsf
Old 05-24-2020, 09:40 AM   #16
5subject
Privileged Member

Peach Kennedy in a Leather Bolero Straitjacket

This week's video clip is Peach Kennedy struggling in red leather bolero straitjacket, ballgag, and locked together leather ankle cuffs. I also just realized that I skipped Alison's video. Never fear! The Alison clip will go up next week. Now I just need to remember.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

Duration: 06:27
File Size: 131.38 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/jpeplqnraqa4
Old 05-24-2020, 12:02 PM   #17
5subject
Privileged Member

Nikki B in a Leather Straitjacket - Part 1

Then for this week's video, part one of a two part video in which the sexy Nikki B gets herself straitjacketed during an audition for a magician's assistant job.

Duration: 07:18
File Size: 148.47 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/qvwork2qn4ts
Old 05-24-2020, 10:53 PM   #18
5subject
Privileged Member

Nikki B in a Leather Straitjacket - Part 2

Part two of Nikki B getting tightly straitjacketed in leather, ballgagged, and leg-strapped is this week's video clip.

Duration: 06:33
File Size: 133.55 MB

Download Link(s):
SJ_Nikki.B.in.a.Leather.Straitjacket-Part.2.720p.mp4
Old 05-25-2020, 12:14 AM   #19
5subject
Privileged Member

Babysitter Dressed Up For Bondage

I’m babysitting someone a little older than I usually would, but it was a favor for a friend. I ask him what he wants to do and he says he wants to role-play. I ask him what he means by that, and he shows me a hooters outfit he wants me to change into. I think it is a but odd, but I do really like the outfit and wonder what it will look like on me, so I change into the outfit right there while he goes to get some props. When he returns he is holding a bunch of rope and I ask, "What are you going to do with that, tie me up? Well, I guess I am supposed to be a hostage, so as long as you don't tie it too tight I guess its ok"…I tie up my own ankles over the socks, and he ties my hands off screen. I mention that he really knows how to tie a knot as I struggle to test the bonds. He goes into the other room, leaving me to struggle. I keep playing along, talking about how now that I’m all tied up things are out of my hands. Since a hostage usually yells for help, I do so fairly quietly since I don't want the neighbors to find you like this, but I do want him to come back and untie me now. He comes back in and I tell him to untie me. Instead he gags me with a bandana and leaves the house! Great! Now I’m really in trouble!

I struggle and try to yell for help but the gag is too tight. A little while later I hear the door open and it’s finally a neighbor here to rescue me! He takes off that horrible gag and I tell him what happened and beg him to untie me. He does but as soon as I’m free he pulls a weapon on me! "Are you are a robber?" I exclaim. I can’t believe I mistook him for my neighbor! He forces me to strip nude, I beg him not to make me but he threatens me again, so I remove all my clothes until I’m naked and humiliated, then slowly turn to show him my body, as ordered. He makes me walk into the bedroom, and I really fear the worst now. To my dismay he ties me back up, stretched out on the bed. I can’t believe how bad of a day I’ve had, getting tied up twice in a row! The ropes are so tight that all I can really do is roll on my side a bit. I could scream, but he is still in the house, if I do he might gag me again, then no one would ever hear me! So I just keep struggling and hoping someone finds me soon!

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, COSTUMES, STRUGGLING, FORCED STRIPPING

Keywords: Chrissy Marie, Hooters Uniform, Babysitter, Bound, Cleave Gagged, Tied Up, Socks, Forced Strip, Nude, Naked, Brunette, Barefoot, Struggle, Humiliation, Gagging

Duration: 16:15
File Size: 721.69 MB

Download Link(s):
CCM_Babysitter.Dressed.Up.For.Bondage.1080p.mp4
Old 05-25-2020, 12:23 AM   #20
5subject
Privileged Member

The Challenge

Adaire came over to take on the challenge. She had been tied up before but not like this. Everything was going good till she fell off the coffee table. Just when I thought for sure she would quit she didn't. I had 525 feet on her with no problem.

Duration: 13:37
File Size: 207.71 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_The.Challenge.720p.mp4

Tags
bdsm, bondage, rope, struggling, tied