Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default After the rape ...

This is for both the men and women. In real life I'm sure the guys would want the women to be too scared to report the rape and they'd get off scott free. But in fantasy what would you really want to happen to your victim?

I often have fantasies of the real humiliation being even worse when the cops arrive or when I get to the hospital. Whether it be how my rapist has left me or even worse the humor the cops or hospital people see in my naked humiliating situation. Maybe one of the male nurses fingers me as we wait for a doctor to arrive. Or maybe he gets his kicks by pulling the curtain aside in the emergency room so everyone else can see me naked.

Ladies, how would you imagine your after rape? In fantasy of course.

Just fantasy, because after the rape can be just as exciting if not more then the real rape.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

I think it would start with the rape kit. All of the questions, "When is the last time you had sex?" All of the samples to take and send off to laboratories. The photographs of your bruised face, breasts and thighs. The camera is digital, there is a flurry of activity it would be possible for someone to download the pictures to a memory stick and post them on-line later. Don't forget they need a sample of the rapists sperm. They've placed you on a bed not an exam table. In order to get the sample you are asked to spread and pull you knees up so the doc can insert the speculum. The exam and sample causes the cum to drip out of you.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
bruised-julie

bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)

oh god yes for me this is just as much a turn on as the actual rape.....being untied, taken to the hospital....photographs being taken, my injuries dressed a constant round of questions. Then the examination my legs in the stirrups forced wide.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm
bruised-julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just thinking here. Why do you think the rape would end? I can think of lots of things to prolong it. First, after I'm done I call my buddies. After they are done maybe drop you off in the seediest part of town with none of your clothes left on you. Let one of those gangs decide what to so with you next.

Just my 2 cents.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And why, pray-tell, would I wait for the police and medical examiners to take photos of you when I could myself?

I'd prefer to do it myself, so I could arrange you as I pleased. Catching your defiled body from every angle, making you dress in your most fetching outfits, scrawling insulting messages across your naked sweat-soaked flesh.

Then I could spend the next several weeks anonymously sending you one picture at a time. Each one, I would mark with a number, counting down the days until I returned to rape you once again and take more pictures. Over and over until I'd grown bored of the sport or left you utterly broken.

Or perhaps I would go through the house until I had located an address or phone book with all your female friends and relatives. Then I could pick them off one by one and send you pictures of them instead.

Then again, maybe I would trick a sister or best friend into dating me. As you'd have never seen my face, you wouldn't even realize who I was until the day you came over for a visit only to find your loved one bound and gagged in the same fashion as I left you. By the time you realized what was going on, my hands would already be closing around you from behind.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
bruised-julie

bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)

Oh god that got me so turned on.
The idea of work colleagues maybe seeing me in those pics.....some horrified, some clearly fascinated and some maybe turned on?
Them seeing me at work but imagining me bruised and bloody, tied and raped....mmmmmm
bruised-julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #7
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
And why, pray-tell, would I wait for the police and medical examiners to take photos of you when I could myself?

I'd prefer to do it myself, so I could arrange you as I pleased. Catching your defiled body from every angle, making you dress in your most fetching outfits, scrawling insulting messages across your naked sweat-soaked flesh.

Then I could spend the next several weeks anonymously sending you one picture at a time. Each one, I would mark with a number, counting down the days until I returned to rape you once again and take more pictures. Over and over until I'd grown bored of the sport or left you utterly broken.

Or perhaps I would go through the house until I had located an address or phone book with all your female friends and relatives. Then I could pick them off one by one and send you pictures of them instead.

Then again, maybe I would trick a sister or best friend into dating me. As you'd have never seen my face, you wouldn't even realize who I was until the day you came over for a visit only to find your loved one bound and gagged in the same fashion as I left you. By the time you realized what was going on, my hands would already be closing around you from behind.
FUCK. Turn me on some more why don't you. Seriously. Moist here.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #8
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

just in case low key there had strayed from the site I might just happen to have a camera.. just saying*cough*
Old 10-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #9
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

My fantasies (usually) end with my girls getting pregnant, and they take them to full term and raise them on their own and all. An extra I sometimes add is that they are so mind broken they are completely, mindlessly devoted to me, like mindless sex slaves of mine.

That, or just skip the pregnancy and go to the mindless sex slave part.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #10
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now isn't that an idea for an RP... dealing with a victim of rape, the humiliation and subsequent rape by the police or the doctors... a downward spiral from which there is no escape...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Once I've spunked and my cock is no longer hard, I quickly lose interest in the girl. So who cares what happens to her afterwards? Unless of course I'm keeping her!

Police, hospital staff, her family, work colleagues, all that malarky? I really could not give a toss. I rape a girl for my benefit, nobody elses. They don't even enter my thoughts.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #12
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

^ weirdly sexy. Lol
Old 10-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why weirdly? It strikes me there is a huge emphasis on this site on just about everything but the rapist themself. What the victim wears, how she is made to behave, how she feels, what happens to her afterwards, how she is made to comply with the rape. Even from the attackers point of view there is very little about the act of rape itself and how it makes the attacker feel. Well, I'm a selfish bastard, and when my cock gets hard my only consideration is putting it in some girl hole until I spunk. I don't care about anything else. I don't want to think about anything else. Those are just distractions, irrelevant, not at all anything to do with my satisfying my own need to put cock in girl. It makes me happy.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #14
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

That's fuckin awesome. I absolutely love RPs where I get a glimpse into the rapists mind, his justification. Hearing the lust, the hate.
That whole dominant mindset is what creates the perfect rapist in my fantasies.
My my... That was hot

Ps- just for you, rotter lol
Last night my husband told me "don't fucking tell me no. Don't make me fist you."
Had no idea how to react lmao
Old 10-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Hate doesn't come in to it. When it comes to having hard cock, any other thought or feeling is disregarded. I am one of very few men on this site who in real life is actually going to hold you down and forcibly fuck you.

I don't care about your day, how brilliant your mind is, or holding hands afterwards. My last rape date, I had four fingers in her and she lay there whimpering "Why, Daddy?". The only answer I had for her was "because you make my cock hard".

Some may think I'm mysoginistic. I'm not, I love women. You just do not want to be the type of woman I want to put my cock in. Like I already wrote, hate does not come in to it, I'm just a beast with a natural instinct to sate.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #16
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Nothing wrong with that
Appreciate the honesty!

Now, 4 fingers would hurt, I won't lie- but if I were to go for it with someone like you, I'd know what to expect as you're very blunt.
So... Safe to say you get what you want? Animalistic urges.... I like it.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:01 PM   #17
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Although I do think about many of the things Rotter doesn't, his point of view is entirely valid. Ain't nothin' wrong with coming straight to the point, as it were. And there are even certain times, when I'm in a particular mood, where I tend to take his simple, direct approach.

As for this particular thread, while I'm enjoying everyone's views, in general I tend to focus more on the things leading up to the rape, and the rape itself, rather than the things that happen afterward.

Old 10-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #18
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Just keep turning me on, guys. I'm lovin this conversation.

Agghhhh fuck me.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:30 PM   #19
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

The darkest of the dark fantasies would end in death. A rapist who is so crazed from a traumatic experience with something a female relative did to him or someone who is close to him that he cannot leave his victims alive. This of course can go both ways with the victim's bonds naturally loosened, surprising her captor, and struggling for her very life for what seems like forever until she obtains the weapon her captor used to intimidate her and kills her captor with it.

A lesser dark fantasy involves the rapist forcing the victim to be a slave. Held captive in the basement he would force her to beg him to violate her in various ways and punish her painfully through torture (needles, clothespins, wax, etc) should she refuse. Eventually the slave will develop stockholm syndrome and do whatever her master tells her, begins to enjoy the punishment but will not defy her master's wishes.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #20
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Thought of another one.

Chloroform is a good tool to knock someone unconscious. When used it allows the rapist to flee the scene of the crime.

Now say this woman was found before she woke up. The chloroform still in her system. No one is really going to be poking or prodding her just yet because she could wake up at any time.

But let's say someone decided to take advantage of the situation. The woman is knocked out and the next thing she knows she is in the hospital being violated again! This would involve a great risk to whomever it was...or a lot of bribery just to force a woman to have unwanted pleasure!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote