Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #21
RoxieCarol

RoxieCarol has initial reputation

Never been a fan of that idea. Blegh. Can't really go into much more detail then that.
You're green...you're green and you're so warm.
RoxieCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:22 AM   #22
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
Perv ;-)
duh ..you to
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #23
He30she31

He30she31 Level 1 (100+)He30she31 Level 1 (100+)

Forced impregnation is sexy to me and my wife. But forced impregnation is not enough. How to make it more humiliating? Like flashing her head in the toilet while she has been creampied by everyone. Peeing into her arter she recives a loads? Forcing her to send photo of her pussy full of sperm with a text 'i'm so happy i'm pregnant' to her co-workers? Beat her? Any other ideas that will help her remember her impregnation for a whole 9 month?
He30she31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:37 AM   #24
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forced Impregnation... one of my Faves

I've always enjoyed forced impregnation fantasies.
One of my all time favorites is the forced impregnation of a hot lesbian like Portia De Rossi...

To me, raping and impregnating a hot lesbian is a triple pay off

1] We already said she's hot. Having that form hot body to use as my toy is a pleasure it's self. I'd hang her up by her wrist first, just to admire my catch while I slowly cut her clothes away to reveal the smooth female form that I now own. I'd hose her down and wash her clean with a big soft sponge.

Then it's flat on her back in my bed. Her arms cuffed out to the bed posts, and her legs spread wide open, and tied overhead just high enough to lift her ass slightly off the bed.

I can mount her, still have her tits for toys, and best of all, watch the expressions of her face as I rape and impregnate her.

2] She's a lesbian, she doesn't want it, so you are almost guaranteed one hell of a fight as she tries to avoid your dick. The more she doesn't want it, the more I enjoy putting it in her squirming little pussy.

3] Getting to cum inside her (and you know she'll fight that most of all). I'd want to tell her what I have in mind, so she knows what I'm planning , and is helpless to stop me. I'd love watching her face as she feels my load filling her cunt. Then keep her like a caged pet, while she helplessly watches her belly swell as my seed grows inside her.

Damn! Too hot!
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #25
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble-shooter View Post

To me, raping and impregnating a hot lesbian is a triple pay off

1] We already said she's hot. Having that form hot body to use as my toy is a pleasure it's self. I'd hang her up by her wrist first, just to admire my catch while I slowly cut her clothes away to reveal the smooth female form that I now own. I'd hose her down and wash her clean with a big soft sponge.

Then it's flat on her back in my bed. Her arms cuffed out to the bed posts, and her legs spread wide open, and tied overhead just high enough to lift her ass slightly off the bed.

I can mount her, still have her tits for toys, and best of all, watch the expressions of her face as I rape and impregnate her.

2] She's a lesbian, she doesn't want it, so you are almost guaranteed one hell of a fight as she tries to avoid your dick. The more she doesn't want it, the more I enjoy putting it in her squirming little pussy.

3] Getting to cum inside her (and you know she'll fight that most of all). I'd want to tell her what I have in mind, so she knows what I'm planning , and is helpless to stop me. I'd love watching her face as she feels my load filling her cunt. Then keep her like a caged pet, while she helplessly watches her belly swell as my seed grows inside her.

Damn! Too hot!

Agreed. This is one of, if not my, single favorite fantasy regarding rape fantasies. Raping a hot, butch lesbian and getting her pregnant just gets me on a lot. Would love to make an RP of this.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #26
Fakimer

Fakimer has initial reputation

I've always enjoyed that fantasy. Especially with a gang-rape scenario so she has no idea who even got her pregnant.
Fakimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:46 AM   #27
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Impregnation isn't the main focus of my fantasies, but it is a nice add on. I like the idea of the constant reminder for the next 9 months as my belly grows, as I feel the little rapist moving inside my body. Then, for the rest of my life, watching my rapist's offspring grow up, especially if it's a boy, wondering if he will take after his father. A constant reminder of that night so long ago.....
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #28
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy2013a View Post

I find it to be a real turn on.
Agreed! It took me a while to be able to enjoy it but I remember reading a good RP once and it really occupied my mind for a while.

I especially liked the fear that surrounded the act of the rape since the guy had made it clear from the beginning that he wanted to plant his seed inside the girls body, wanted her to grow big, see her breasts swell - all because of this one moment of brutal bliss he enjoyed while she begged and screamed for him to pull out.
And afterwards, the horror would not stop...
I never gave it much thouht in connection with a rape scenario - but ever since, I think it is one of the hottest fantasies...
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #29
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
Agreed! It took me a while to be able to enjoy it but I remember reading a good RP once and it really occupied my mind for a while.

I especially liked the fear that surrounded the act of the rape since the guy had made it clear from the beginning that he wanted to plant his seed inside the girls body, wanted her to grow big, see her breasts swell - all because of this one moment of brutal bliss he enjoyed while she begged and screamed for him to pull out.
I never gave it much thouht in connection with a rape scenario - but ever since, I think it is one of the hottest fantasies...
The more I read your posts the more I hate my life. Where the hell were you when I was in Schwienfurt?
Old 09-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #30
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
Whilst it's not high on my list of fantasies I do find the idea hot, being used by my rapist to breed - a son will be groomed as a future rapist, a daughter another victim.
This I agree with!
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:38 PM   #31
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
The more I read your posts the more I hate my life. Where the hell were you when I was in Schwienfurt?
I was probably the attractive, very thin woman giving you a disapproving look when you passed me...
;-)))
Old 09-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #32
revengethroughrape

revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)

I like the idea of forcing a baby into the woman, because I rape-in my fantasies- the sort of self assured women who want absolute control over every aspect of their lives. So by raping them, one loss of control, and forcibly impregnating, another there are just layers that I love.
revengethroughrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #33
Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by revengethroughrape View Post
I like the idea of forcing a baby into the woman, because I rape-in my fantasies- the sort of self assured women who want absolute control over every aspect of their lives. So by raping them, one loss of control, and forcibly impregnating, another there are just layers that I love.
THIS, exactly! I feel it is the ultimate proof that the rapist has taken away all control from his victim.
And it is such a lasting experience, too.
The moment when it happens...he can even announce it if he has stalked her long enough to know a little about her body.
He can look her right into the eyes and tell her that he is about to cum inside of her, planting his seed where it will take over her body, just as he did moments before.
She will be forced to act upon his deed for such a long time, he will violate her body over and over without even touching again.
When her body grows, her breasts swell - it will feel like being taken again and again.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #34
revengethroughrape

revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)

Yes, that is what I am talking about. Though I don't think it should happen the first time. It's a goal to wok for as she is kept in your rape dungeon.
revengethroughrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #35
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
I was probably the attractive, very thin woman giving you a disapproving look when you passed me...
;-)))
mmmm shit THAT WAS YOU! next time your screwed.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #36
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

mmmmmm, I love this so much!!!!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #37
MistyLovesRape

MistyLovesRape Level 1 (100+)MistyLovesRape Level 1 (100+)

I like the idea of being raped and impregnated, that is totally hot
MistyLovesRape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #38
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyLovesRape View Post
I like the idea of being raped and impregnated, that is totally hot
*slow evil grin* yes , yes it is ....
Old 12-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #39
divergirl69

divergirl69 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to divergirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakimer View Post
I've always enjoyed that fantasy. Especially with a gang-rape scenario so she has no idea who even got her pregnant.
that sounds really hot !
divergirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #40
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirl69 View Post
that sounds really hot !
mmmm yes it does doesn't it?