Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: The most humiliating thing for the victim ?
Making her swallow her rapist cum. 34 17.26%
Calling her with offending words ("whore", "slut", etc.) 3 1.52%
Forcing her in front of her husband/ boyfriend. 68 34.52%
Forcing her anally. 33 16.75%
Doing her in a kinky sexual positions. 4 2.03%
Making her pretend she likes it. 41 20.81%
Anything else 14 7.11%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #21
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

I choose the "forcing her in front of her boyfriend/husband option", but with an addition. I think it would be even more humiliating if she was forced in front of her kids as well.

Imagine a break in with the husband and kids tied up, the wife is raped in front of them as they're forced to watch.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #22
deadlieninjakitteh

deadlieninjakitteh has initial reputation

I personally think the most humiliating thing would be having the rape recorded in some way.

Video or pictures of the attacker doing whatever they wanted with me. Because then they could use that to either blackmail me or just for their amusement.

Share it on the internet, with friends and strangers. Make copies and send them to my loved ones or employers.

Last edited by deadlieninjakitteh; 06-07-2013 at 09:10 PM.
deadlieninjakitteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:11 AM   #23
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a great fan of blackmailing I would say that something really humiliating would be blackmail her, rape her, taped it and then sent it to some one she trust and love (father, son, brother...)

The blackmailer arranges so she can see the reaction of the receiver when he watch the video (using a spy cam by example). And surprisingly for both, rapist and victim, after some shock and maybe indignation they can see the receiver calming down and then beginning to masturbate watching the rape.

Then she has to live with that person that doesn't say anything about the video he has watch and know that he has been excited watching her rape.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #24
superduperf

superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

taped/blackmailed, especially if you forced them to help rape a girl or forced her to get with family members, possibly without one or both knowing until seeing the video (blindfolds/gloryhole/etc.)...
superduperf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #25
MaskedDreamDate

MaskedDreamDate has initial reputation

I voted for making her swallow, but could also include infront of Boyfriend/Husband, or again, a combination of the two (with mabye some kinky postions thrown in there aswell) Lol :-) Also, another idea I've always loved is the idea of making her perform a striptease, videotaping that, the blowjob and the rape. Taking all kinds of photos of her in all sorts of humiliating positions and slutty underwear and then making her watch as you post them all over the internet or to be extra cruel, making her post them herself ;-P
MaskedDreamDate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #26
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

In front of the family or in her own bed are good.
Making her rape her self with a dildo or vibrator. Making her do it until she comes.
Make her say "thank you for raping me."
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #27
Don Lee

Don Lee has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackInJill View Post
I choose the "forcing her in front of her boyfriend/husband option", but with an addition. I think it would be even more humiliating if she was forced in front of her kids as well.

Imagine a break in with the husband and kids tied up, the wife is raped in front of them as they're forced to watch.
Good Evening, I am new to this forum but find it quite a neat place to expand on thoughts and idas which normally wouldnt be a topic of social discussion. I find the idea of the mid 30s to mid 40's soccer mom or professional being raped in front of her family or even better, to blackmail her into dressing less motherly. maybe have her remove her bra and start wearing tank tops and t shrts,maybe some short shorts.Make it so her teenage son might notice and start thinking of mom differently. Maybe have her walk by her bedroom window topless or walk thru the house ina towel ,which accidently falls away at the most opportune time? Prefer the simple settings and not something too much effort. Her being embarrassed,yet understands if she does not comply,her "secret(whatever that might be) would be found out. A trip to the flea market or garage sales with her son. Ever so simple yet witha bit of danger can become extremely erotic. Having her phone number and text her while she is out with her son? Have her lean over or chat with some old vendor at a flea market,leaning over the entire time? maybe her son's friend sees her at a garage sale and wants to chat her up as his EYES are all over her chest! A petite 5ft, yet a busty 34D3034...about 135lbs.....mmmm?ideas?
Old 08-15-2013, 11:35 PM   #28
SirKnowsWhatsBest

SirKnowsWhatsBest has initial reputation

I think it has to tie into making her family and friends witness to her torment. My top fantasy as to how that would go down:

I'd throw a fancy cocktail party. Invitations would be extended to a wide spectrum of guests - her family members, close friends, casual acquaintances, co-workers, and total strangers. She would be the star attraction: as guests walked in, the first thing attendees would see as they streamed into the ballroom would be her, bound tightly on a display table at eye level, ass raised up in the air, legs spread wide, ball gag in her mouth, wrists and ankles restrained securely. Underneath this centerpiece would be a basket of party favors the attendees can root through, containing various dildos, anal plugs, paddles, nipple clamps, vibrators of all sizes, and floggers, to tease and torment our guest of honor as they see fit.

After all had arrived and had a chance to inspect, titillate and torture her helplessly exposed body, I would lean down next to her. I would whisper in her ear: "All of these people, some you've known for years, some you see every single day, all have become intimately familiar with how wet your pussy gets, the size of your tits, and how tight your little asshole is. Your body holds no secrets from anyone in your life anymore. Everyone in attendance will remember this night forever, every inch and every reaction of your naked body. People you consider your closest friends and oldest companions will think of this evening before anything else when they think of you: you will quite literally cease to be a person in their minds, and become little more than an assortment of filthy fuck holes in their eyes. Forever. How does that make you feel?"

At this the tears would inevitably well up. Her mouth would quiver, and although the sounds would be muffled under her gag, the agonized wailing would soon be heard and she would be softly sobbing. At this, a cheer would sound and myself and the guests in attendance would raise a glass and tilt back our cocktails or whiskeys. To her horror she would finally understand what tonight's game entails: each of us takes a sip of liquor when and only when someone manages to make our little party slut cry. And of course, as the evening progressed and the attendees became more intoxicated, the need for further sips would grow greater, and their torment of our pretty little plaything would only grow crueler and more frequent. . .
SirKnowsWhatsBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #29
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)

Forcing her not to pretend to like it so much as breaking her will to resist the forced pleasure. Honestly I'd combined most if not all of the above.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #30
Fakimer

Fakimer has initial reputation

I voted other. Specifically I'd go with forced prostitution.
Fakimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #31
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pregnancy
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #32
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me personally I think the most humiliating thing, even more than being fucked in the ass, or being even throat-fucked, is being forced to give a blowjob. It means the rapist wields a certain amount of psychological control over the victim: physically, I can bite down at any time, but I don't, because I'm a slave to the exquisite feelings he elicits in me, or because I fear the consequences otherwise. More than being physically overpowered, there's kind of a total surrender implied by the act. And the mouth and tongue is (or was) an instrument of speech - being made to kneel down and take the rapist's cock in my mouth, gagging at the smell, is powerfully demeaning and objectifying.

And I think more than being made to pretend to like it, being made to actually like it, to be made to cum against my will, is very humiliating.

Last edited by Kypris; 10-03-2013 at 06:14 PM. Reason: spelling correction!
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #33
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
For me personally I think the most humiliating thing, even more than being fucked in the ass, or being even throat-fucked, is being forced to give a blowjob. It means the rapist wields a certain amount of psychological control over the victim: physically, I can bite down at any time, but I don't, because I'm a slave to the exquisite feelings he elicits in me, or because I fear the consequences otherwise. More than being physically overpowered, there's kind of a total surrender implied by the act. And the mouth and tongue is (or was) an instrument of speech - being made to kneel down and take the rapist's cock in my mouth, gagging at the smell, is powerfully demeaning and objectifying.

And I think more than being made to pretend to like it, being made to actually like it, to be made to cum against my will, is very humiliating.
I always enjoy posts that alter my perception of the rape fantasy. You are totally getting stalked from now on.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #34
sadisticpleasure

sadisticpleasure has initial reputation

I voted other and have two ideas for the ultimate humiliation.

The first is filming it and uploading it on the net.

The second is to force two sisters to have sex with each other.
sadisticpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #35
lidia

lidia has initial reputation

Personnaly, I'd say being forced in front of a boyfriend/husband WHILE saying that she likes it. If indeed she likes it, it just create a whole twisted situation of guilt and humiliation in my opinion ..
lidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #36
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lidia View Post
Personnaly, I'd say being forced in front of a boyfriend/husband WHILE saying that she likes it. If indeed she likes it, it just create a whole twisted situation of guilt and humiliation in my opinion ..
Hey, hey you. I like you. I might be contacting you later

Anyway, I'd add "forced pregnancy" in that list.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #37
kitty2

kitty2 Level 4 (400+)kitty2 Level 4 (400+)kitty2 Level 4 (400+)kitty2 Level 4 (400+)kitty2 Level 4 (400+)

Me raping her in front of her husband. Then me having sex with her husband while making her watch. I know his cock will be hard after watching me rape his wife with my strap-on.
kitty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #38
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lidia View Post
combined with the pregnancy thing. I mean the guilt. You force her in front of her husband, repeatedly I might add. Then after she feels horrible for enjoying it they find out she is pregnant. Oh what a twisted evil situation. Especially if they are say , oh I don't know, anti choice and she has to keep it or be a hypocrit and a whore in the eyes of her husband.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #39
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty2 View Post
Me raping her in front of her husband. Then me having sex with her husband while making her watch. I know his cock will be hard after watching me rape his wife with my strap-on.
afterward you would have to make him give the strap on a blowjob. You know just to make them both feel impotent and violated.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #40
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In front of husband/boyfriend.
AND being forced to say "I'm a slut! Fuck me." Knife held in front of my face.
Hubby/BF is tied and can't do a thing to help...