Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2015, 09:14 AM   #1
SaintGremory

SaintGremory has initial reputation
Default sexually degrading remarks by stranger

Im out and about quite a bit and fairly regularly I'll see women get hit on or guys make cat calls while sometimes I view it in bad taste I never really feel its crosses a line. So I was wondering where other people feel that line begins and ends?

I also was curious for the women of this group. What could be said to you by a stanger or a group of them that would really get you wet?

Guys what would you like to say to someone?

Id like to maybe go to a bus stop where theres an attractive woman waiting for the bus. And then start waiting with her asking her if shes been waiting long. Then telling her im Miguel and exceeding her my hand to shake when she tells me her name lets just say its Mary. Id say some like Mary I like that name. I bet id also like that wet tight little pussy of yours that you have concealed away in those panties of yours assuming a slut like you is even wearing any maybe I should pull up your dress and find out.

Just turning it real quick from friendly and charming to degrading and preverse. I like the bus idea because she cant really even get away at best she could just walk to another bus stop. But I could just as easily follow basically raping her with words.Making her feel degraded insignificant and dirty.
SaintGremory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:09 AM   #2
peepsatwives

peepsatwives has initial reputation

love to have my wife done like that
peepsatwives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:15 AM   #3
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

....happens most days to most women. Now don't come back until you think of something that gets me wet. Goodboy ��

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:06 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Where I live, best you'd get talking to a girl like that, is a kick in the bollocks. She's more likely to pull a knife and cut them off.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:41 PM   #5
fxckedflower

fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to fxckedflower Send a message via Skype™ to fxckedflower

I've never had anything that extreme happen. (I'm not much of a looker) But today I got a lot of comments about the shorts I was wearing and my legs. It didn't do much to me aside from inflate my ego and sort of confuse me.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:51 PM   #6
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I bet you are a looker huni

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:03 AM   #7
SaintGremory

SaintGremory has initial reputation

Yeah she is just a little shy is all.
SaintGremory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:21 AM   #8
spike789

spike789 Level 1 (100+)spike789 Level 1 (100+)

I think sexually degrading remarks made by a stranger are a turn-on for the woman's partner rather than the woman herself! My ex-wife went for a job interview (in quite a low-cut top, it has to be said) just before we split up, and she came home extremely annoyed that the guy doing the interview had made a few lewd remarks about her, culminating in something along the lines of "This is a very male-dominated environment. If you come to work here, you'll have to put up with quite a few sexist comments - especially with a pair of tits like yours!" She was indignant and a bit scared - and it was definitely me rather than her who was turned on!
spike789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 06:37 AM   #9
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've always enjoyed the catcalls and whistles. One night while walking alone, a car pulls up and asks me if i want to fuck. He then proceded to follow me. I was WET.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:42 AM   #10
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)

I have to agree with Spike. My wife returned one day from work and a group of yobos passed her by and apparently made some seriously bad remarks - she wouldn't share all the details, but i gathered they made comments about her body and explicitly said they wanted to fuck her. She came back very shaken and freightened, and I tried my best to comfort her without her finding out how much of a turn on her story was for me.
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote