Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #21
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush-predator View Post
Female Dominant: I think your question deserves an answer, even if it was meant to be rhetorical. So, for me these cannot be sexy - if other males disagree, let's hear you.

Baggy battledress except on a female soldier
Baggy clothes in general if there is no way the wind or her movement is going to make curvy outlines appear magically, as can happen with a loose, light skirt
A skirt of knee-length or more which is at once stiff and not tight
A refuse/garbage collector's outfit
A reflective yellow jacket or vest
A suit of armour if the helmet is on and the visor down and assuming there isn't a gap in some strategic place.
Unfortunately, none of these "feel good and show seniority and importance", and worse, some of them might imply the wearer actually works hard at a proper job for a living. How menial.

If FD is anything like the women in my office, they won't be acceptable options for her. She'll just have to put up with "showing off her legs and bottom", and I'm sure we know how much businesswomen hate to have to do that.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:16 AM   #22
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyMystery View Post
I'm always in my dress or skirt when I fantasize. Like littleone said, it makes it seem more urgent, and more at random
I didn't really fantasizing exactly like it but the latter is spot on
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 10:19 AM   #23
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyMystery View Post
I'm always in my dress or skirt when I fantasize. Like littleone said, it makes it seem more urgent, and more at random
I agree. And like Fem said, I too must wear a lot of suits to work and sometimes dresses. I like the idea of a skirt or a dress for the easier access and vulnerability. Torn clothing still hanging on adds to the random urgency of the fantasy. Especially true if wearing a uniform like a nurse (The old white dress and cap), cheerleader, or waitress type. Can make things more arousing for him and you.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:03 AM   #24
fxckedflower

fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fxckedflower has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to fxckedflower Send a message via Skype™ to fxckedflower

I have a thing for clothed sex too. especially when the dominant party is essentially fully clothed. i don't think its that abnormal.
fxckedflower is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clothes, fetish, panties, pantyhose, rape