Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #21
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Did you read the last two paragraphs, I thought I summed it up pretty well.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Did you read the last two paragraphs, I thought I summed it up pretty well.
They seem contradictory because if a woman "suggests" something doesn't make it finite. I may suggest making cookies, but is it going to be on the activities list- no!

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #23
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post

It all really boils down to this. If I force myself on a woman, either thru my strength or gile, useing threats or blackmail, drugs or alcohol then I am a rapist. Plain and simple, deserving of whatever fate awaits me.

However if I am just standing in a bar or club knocking back a few and during the course of the evening I get hooked up with some girl that wants to take me home, she does NOT have the right to yell rape the next morning, I dont care how drunk she was.
Very well said, I couldn't agree more.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #24
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Karen you are absolutely correct. A suggestion of something does not make it so. However if a girl comes up to me, bites my ear and whispers "Lets go fuck", she does not have the right to claim rape and ruin my life.

I dont care how bad she feels, I dont care how drunk she was. It just isnt right.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #25
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
If a woman gets too drunk and asks to go home or is too intoxicated, a gentleman would put her in a cab or take her home and make sure she's OK. That's the RIGHT thing to do. Just do the right thing and don't fuck someone impaired. That shows character.
Right. Absolutely right.
You seem however to ignore SD's point. What if the gentleman is drunk too? They are in the same situation, she cant do the right thing for herself, he is somehow responsible for doing the right thing for both of them.
There are many ways to show character. One of them is to dont accuse someone as a rapist just because you dont remember!

Quote:
So heels, flirting, and a teasing of going home = consent? What if she says if you're a good boy, you get to come home?
No, but consent = consent. Regardless if she remembers or not the next day.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #26
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Karen, I'm wondering if you've noticed that the guys are agreeing with you to some extent.......

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #27
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ok- my point is drunk cannot equal consent in my book, but that is just me. damn feminist in me! lol. but i wouldn't behave like that drunk either. sober yes, but not drunk. so what do i know???!!!

Old 02-26-2010, 02:47 AM   #28
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Alrighty then. I'm going to try to be as plain and complete as I can be about this so I can make sure that we all understand here m'darlin.

Drunk girls are not free game. Drunk girls do not deserve to be raped. That has always been something we agree on. But it is NOT the point behind this thread.

Do some victims in general need to take resposibillity? My contention is that some (SOME) do. I belive that there are a growing number of women out there who have extra laws and the weight of political correctness behind then that cry rape when it just isn't the case.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:22 AM   #29
rapist_waffen

rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In reality nope they don't deserve to be raped.
In my fantasies the are responsible, should be punished for it and thank me for touching their filthy bodies.
rapist_waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:40 AM   #30
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation
Default Why do I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall?

Does anyone ever really read the first post?

Why does it seem like that the vast majority of posters have responded to the words "responsibility" and "rape victim" and not really answered the original point of this thread?

Sorry if that was a bit rude...now I need to sit down cos my head hurts from all that banging (which perhaps isn't the best word to be used here).
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:11 PM   #31
MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune Level 1 (100+)MoonKitsune Level 1 (100+)

If you people are that afraid, which I know you're not, just make sure she takes you back to her place.
MoonKitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #32
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Do some victims in general need to take resposibillity? My contention is that some (SOME) do. I belive that there are a growing number of women out there who have extra laws and the weight of political correctness behind then that cry rape when it just isn't the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey View Post
Does anyone ever really read the first post?

Why does it seem like that the vast majority of posters have responded to the words "responsibility" and "rape victim" and not really answered the original point of this thread?
I apologize for fixating on the drunken encounter. There was so many references that I got side tracked. Great we all agree on that though. Got it!

Ok- whatever women wear- no permission for rape. If someone has sex and regrets it and cry rape = horrible.

Old 03-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #33
demoncat

demoncat Level 7 (700+)demoncat Level 7 (700+)demoncat Level 7 (700+)demoncat Level 7 (700+)demoncat Level 7 (700+)demoncat Level 7 (700+)demoncat Level 7 (700+)

While I don't condone rape in the least, there are a couple of points that really bother that about deciding when rape is actually rape. As mentioned before in this thread (not by me), as a saving of face, a woman feels she is entitled to cry Rape just because the guy she was with wasn't quite what she expected at the end of their fooling around. While no means no, it can't be used retroactive and if she didn't say it during their session, she has no right to do so the next morning. If she didn't like the guy, she has the right to not sleep with him again. But she has no right to try and make it into something its not.
I know of one man who had such a action taken against him. After meeting a woman online, they hit it off well enough to meet in person. While things didn't go bad, she was the one who decided he wasn't man enough for her, and they broke up not long after. He took it well for the most part. But rather than admit there was no chemistry between them and she dumped him, she began to post he abused and raped her. Eventually, she was kicked off her ISP for slander and was generally revealed to be full of shit. But she inflicted a lot of damage simply by by crying rape.
Another point, while not rape, is something similar...A woman crying sexual harassment when she is dressed quite sultry, for similar reasons: The men who take notice are the ones whom she rejects. It irritates me when I see such attractive women get all pissy and rant that men only want them for sex. If they hadn't noticed, their choice of attire isn't helping to quell that!
While some may argue that high heels, short skirts and big boobs isn't permission to fuck them right then and there, my feelings are summed up in a quote I heard sometime ago: "If men can be charged with sexual harassment, then women should be charged with false advertising".
demoncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #34
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoncat View Post
. But rather than admit there was no chemistry between them and she dumped him, she began to post he abused and raped her.

"If men can be charged with sexual harassment, then women should be charged with false advertising".
The woman you mention is not a woman. She may be a female. Women typically (IMO) don't waste their time on men they have no chemistry with. I, personally, would ignore the counter-party. But if he starts harassing me publicly online, I'd rather say his performance was underwhelming than be a victim. Small pee-pee is the 2nd choice. Premature ejaculation would be 3rd. Just my thoughts...

As for the last quote, why not. The man can be a sexual predator and the woman sanctioned by the FCC.

Old 03-04-2010, 12:02 AM   #35
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am so missing something here. Maybe I'm too brain dead right now as I've had a long day. Maybe the memo ended up in my junk mail folder.

This place is supposed to be all about fantasy.

I'll be perfectly honest here. This one crosses the line IMHO.

Go ahead and shoot me or whatever. Maybe I read way too much into some of the responses.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:51 AM   #36
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes you're right this thread does step away from the fantasy but I'd also suggest that this is one of the better and more interesting debates RB has seen for a while. This could have become a picture posting bonanza showing various drunken girls wearing non much of anything folled be guys saying "yeah I'd rape her". All very shallow. Here we've actually shared ideas and thoughts on what goes on in peoples heads both privately a socially.

Showing flesh is advertising sexual availabillity and inviting rape? No, no it doesn't.

Getting drunk and letting a guy walk you home means you want sex? No, thats not the case

Wanting and parcipipating in sex only to change your mind in the morning? Thats just a bit rough on the guy if you ask me.

I for one am pleased I posted in this thread. Yes its not about the fantasy but we all did something here that the internet is about. We shared ideas on a subject we all care about.

Thumbs up guys
Old 03-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #37
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The woman you mention is not a woman. She may be a female. Women typically (IMO) don't waste their time on men they have no chemistry with.
Objection.
Women do want to be desired by anyone. The fact they attract men makes their day, even if those men are not interesting to her.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #38
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Objection.
Women do want to be desired by anyone. The fact they attract men makes their day, even if those men are not interesting to her.
Ewww, not anyone. Ewww!

Shit I wish my random stranger PM's made my day! I appreciate the attention, but my PM's are actually staying connected with RB friends.

My day won't suck based on not finding men interested in me. My ego can handle not being stroked.

Ewww again about anyone. Ewww!

Old 03-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #39
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Yes you're right this thread does step away from the fantasy but I'd also suggest that this is one of the better and more interesting debates RB has seen for a while....

I for one am pleased I posted in this thread. Yes its not about the fantasy but we all did something here that the internet is about. We shared ideas on a subject we all care about.

Thumbs up guys
Point well taken. I stand corrected.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #40
Shade

Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)

Very interesting topic, even if it's not the original question

It's unfortunate, but going home with a very drunk woman can be dangerous to your health. I had a scary experience in college. I met a woman in the local bar, we were both drinking heavily. Kissing before we even left, clothes undone before we even got to her room. She consented and even took the lead at times for some extended (vanilla, though I did remember protection) sex.

The next morning I was hit with a "what are you doing here?". She accused me of using her, that since I remembered protection I should have realized how drunk she was and turned her down.

Was this rape? Not in my opinion. We had both been drinking, and she most definitely consented. Could my life have been ruined? Yes.

Fortunately, the story had a very happy ending. After she slept off the hangover, she apologized. We ended up dating for several months, and it turned out she even shared some of my fantasies.

Oh yes, and regarding the original topic
Of course she should be punished for the false accusation. I had some wonderful times punishing her for that first night
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote