Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-06-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default the ultimate incest

I was watching a cartoon show yesterday about a guy who accidently travels back in time and kills his grandfather.

Now according to some supercrazy theory, if you go back in time and kill your own grandfather you would cease to exist. BUT there's one thing that got overlooked. If you were to have sex with your grandmother, then you would become your own grandfather (which is what the character in the cartoon ended up doing!)

And that got me thinking...hmm...what if someone were to go back in time and rape their mother? That would make them their own father, thus creating the ultimate incest.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH??? Thanks for this RapeU... very interesting and a lot of combinations in your theory!

Including a female traveling back and taking her grandmothers place....then having sex until later on she gives birth to her own mother!??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:26 PM   #3
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
I was watching a cartoon show yesterday about a guy who accidently travels back in time and kills his grandfather.

Now according to some supercrazy theory, if you go back in time and kill your own grandfather you would cease to exist. BUT there's one thing that got overlooked. If you were to have sex with your grandmother, then you would become your own grandfather (which is what the character in the cartoon ended up doing!)

And that got me thinking...hmm...what if someone were to go back in time and rape their mother? That would make them their own father, thus creating the ultimate incest.
Futurama!
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:53 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Was such a funny show and nasty at times to until...Tripping the Rift came out!

Umm in the space-time continuim theory there are close to 100 of you in different dimensions all interconnected and in one you may well cease to exist yet in others you may not even be changed!?
With broken glass
Old 07-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

I remember a movie - Terminator
Old 07-07-2007, 06:32 AM   #6
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Sperminator 2000
Old 07-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #7
Slut_Of_Herb

Slut_Of_Herb has initial reputation

so, who needs a time machine?

I'M MY OWN GRANDPA
(Moe Jaffe, Dwight Latham)

Now many many years ago when I was twenty-three
I was married to a widow who was pretty as can be.
This widow had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red.
My father fell in love with her and soon they too were wed.

Oh, I'm my own grandpa
I'm my own grandpa
It sounds funny I know
But it really is so
Oh, I'm my own grandpa.

This made my dad my son-in-law and changed my very life.
My daughter was my mother, 'cause she was my father's wife.
To complicate the matter even though it brought me joy,
I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy.
My little baby then became a brother-in-law to Dad,
And so became my uncle though it was very sad.
For if he was my uncle then that also made him brother
Of the widow's grown-up daughter who of course was my step-mother.

Father's wife then had a son who kept him on the run,
And he became my grandchild for he was my daughter's son.
My wife is now my mother's mother and it makes me blue,
Because although she is my wife she's my grandmother, too.

Now if my wife is my grandmother then I'm her grandchild,
And every time I think of it it nearly drives me wild,
For now I have become the strangest case I ever saw.
As husband of my grandmother, I am my own grandpa.
Slut_Of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:12 PM   #8
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

Lol
Old 07-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Yay! I'm glad someone watches Futurama too

I thought that time traveling into the past and becoming your own father/mother would make a great story, but I decided not to write it. If I think about time travel too much and how there can be two of me at once it becomes very confusing for me.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-09-2007, 01:07 AM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Then you really dont want to watch Jet Li`s ......."The One" then was soooo confusing for me!?
With broken glass
Old 07-09-2007, 06:25 AM   #11
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol, no sindy, that wasnt time tavel, that waas sliding through dimensions...very different(at least in our terms and for our purposes for ths discussion.....fom what ive read its theroised that they are similar, but wed ned a scientician to say fer sure...ish XDDDDDD)

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:18 PM   #12
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought the same, nice show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Futurama!

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #13
darklotusjv

darklotusjv has initial reputation

rapeu, the name of the show is futurama, with the alchoholic robot, the retard who did the nasty in the pasty, and the one eyed mutant. funniest show EVER!
darklotusjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:24 AM   #14
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good news everybody . . .
darklotusjv got that one absolutely right.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #15
MeltyMan

MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post

Ur Dna would not b the same (as ur granfathers) so u would not exist in the 1st place and the theory that time is like a wave and u cant go back would suggest that its impossible anyway but nice idea lol
MeltyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #16
Vika

Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post

What did you smoke man???
and how much?
Old 01-11-2008, 11:45 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vika View Post
and how much?
Ideas come to my mind in the strangest of ways.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #18
Mr.Dotson.

Mr.Dotson. has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut_Of_Herb View Post
so, who needs a time machine?

I'M MY OWN GRANDPA
(Moe Jaffe, Dwight Latham)

Now many many years ago when I was twenty-three
I was married to a widow who was pretty as can be.
This widow had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red.
My father fell in love with her and soon they too were wed.

Oh, I'm my own grandpa
I'm my own grandpa
It sounds funny I know
But it really is so
Oh, I'm my own grandpa.

This made my dad my son-in-law and changed my very life.
My daughter was my mother, 'cause she was my father's wife.
To complicate the matter even though it brought me joy,
I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy.
My little baby then became a brother-in-law to Dad,
And so became my uncle though it was very sad.
For if he was my uncle then that also made him brother
Of the widow's grown-up daughter who of course was my step-mother.

Father's wife then had a son who kept him on the run,
And he became my grandchild for he was my daughter's son.
My wife is now my mother's mother and it makes me blue,
Because although she is my wife she's my grandmother, too.

Now if my wife is my grandmother then I'm her grandchild,
And every time I think of it it nearly drives me wild,
For now I have become the strangest case I ever saw.
As husband of my grandmother, I am my own grandpa.

wasnt this also sung on the Muppets back in the day? i could've sworn it was!

Respectfully,
~Mr.Dotson.~
Mr.Dotson. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #19
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sci-Fi author Robert Heinlein did this even better in a short story titled "All You Zombies".

This story starts off with a young woman being seduced by a stranger. She gets pregnant and has to give her baby up for adoption. She later has a sex-change operation and becomes a man. When the man tells the story to a bartender later, it turns out the bartender is a time-traveller. The bartender takes the guy back to the past. Out of curiosity, the guy looks up his earlier female self ... and seduces her. The time-traveller then takes the baby even earlier into the past and drops her off at an orphanage. The baby grows up to be the young woman ... who becomes the sex-changed man ... who becomes the time-traveller.

Father, mother, and baby were all the same person. Top that.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 AM   #20
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vika View Post
and how much?
Wanna have some
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote