Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
kerry

kerry has initial reputation
Default True babysitter story

Hey, newbie here, This is a quick true story that got me into rape fantasies and a certain particular fantasy as well that I thought I'd share and maybe gets some thoughts.

-------------------------

When I was young, I had a babysitter for a weekend. She came over on saturday morning and left sunday night. She was in her early twenties and totally hot. She would trot around in practically nothing as if to tease me or something. I was always nervous around her because I idolized her, she was my first crush.

Well saturday night one of my friends came over and we were playing nintendo, tysons puchout, while the babysitter (I'll call her Lara) was upstairs doing something (turned out to be showering). She did not know one of my friends was over since she had been upstairs since he got there. Any way He says to me "let's scare lara" I was down, and he suggested he hide in a room next to hers upstairs and I call out to her and when she comes out he'll sneak up behind her and scare her.

She had just gotten out of the shower and went into the guest room she was staying in, I went to the top of the stairs and yelled her name to come here quick. When she came out she was wrapped only in a towel and still dripping wet, I was very young so i was frozen looking at the sight in front of me. She stood there and said "what?" she noticed I was just ogling her so she rolled her eyes at me as my friend came up behind her and did something I was not expecting, he just ripped her towel away from her leaving her completely naked in front of us. she yelped and tried to cover herself and turned around and saw my friend on one end the hall way and me on the other. she did a quick 360 trying to cover herself and not knowing what to do and then finally darted for her room.

My friend, realizing he might be in trouble, immediately ran home. I went down stairs to think about what I had just saw and her face as she realized she was completely naked in front of two boys was all i could think of. When she came down I apologized for my friend and told her i did not know he was going to do that. She seemed ok with it but she was clearly embarrassed and we went on from there. But her gorgeous naked body was imprinted on my mind. I swear i heard her masturbating later that night after i had gone to bed, and later in life i would come to think she got off on being stripped like that in front of me, even if she didn't I like to think she did. I spent the rest of the weekend thinking crazy things that I would never act on but loved thinking about such as what if we went further than just taking her towel what if we blocked her escape. what if we tied her up. How humiliated would she be being tied up hands over head completely naked with two boys she was in charge of watching her captives. would i call over the other boys from the neighborhood who all had crushes on her like me?

This evolved into my biggest fantasy being babysitter related humiliation situations. I thinks it's totally hot when a girl in a position of authority over a young lad or a group of lads ends up getting stripped by them and maybe raped, to me theres no greater humiliation. teacher/student is good but babysitter is to me the best. Previous girlfriends of mine whenever they had a babysitting gig, my mind went nuts with possibilities.

---------------------

Anyway I was wondering if anybody else was ever interested in this type of situation or has thoughts on this story.

also I've read some good stories about this scenario but am desperate for more, does anybody know of good places to find these stories and could direct me anywhere?
kerry is offline   Reply With Quote