Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-26-2014, 08:43 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The reatlor's nightmare...

this was a story requested by bob rob. it has an older woman which i'll be unlikely to use again and as requested has something of a grisly end. so hope you all enjoy.

Lauri sighs, the van slowly pulling up to the model home she’s been trying to sell for the past month. As she steps out, she looks towards the large spacious building looming before her.
It had been built not a few months back and almost immediately vagrants had chosen to take up residence within. It had been one vexation after the next with them.
She’d been fortunate enough to be able to have time to call the cops on them when she’d first got sight of people moving about inside. It hadn’t helped that when she’d asked for reports on a few of those men the officers had hauled away, that the vagrants had actually had long arrest records. They went from petty theft all the way up to sexual assault and rape. But none had been kept behind bars for very long that she’d been aware. All the crimes had been past and couldn’t be used to keep them behind bars.
The police simply had no reason to keep them and didn’t really have the space for the extra men, so after twenty four hours with the typical authoritive slap on the wrist, all of them had been let go. Many of them were skinheads with long drawn out faces and smallish eyes wearing tattered clothes. She wasn’t sure wether she felt disgust or pity for them when she’d seen them initially, only that she’d not want to meet them in the dark. But they were gone, Lauri reminds herself, and she has a job to do. Getting the home prepped for the potential buyers coming in tomorrow is her top priority and this is her last stop for the night.
It’s already ten pm and she’d like to get home as soon as possible to her young daughter and dutiful husband. She’s already sleepy after all, and at 38, Lauri can already feel the aches aging brings to you. She has to admit to herself that she can no longer ignore that her breasts are not as perky as they once were or that she can keep off the fat as easily as years before. Her glory days are behind her, but it doesn’t mean she isn’t attractive and can’t show for it. With the business suit hugging her frame with a short skirt that is almost too small she still gets lingering gazes from younger men. So she’s not over the hill just yet. But it’s getting there.
Tying her hair back in a pony tail so it won’t get in the way of the cleaning, Lauri heads up the walkway towards the model home, her high heels clicking on the pavement as she heads for the house. She steps up the stairs, picking out the key for the door and pauses.
She swears she heard something a second ago, but after waiting for a what feels like several minutes she shrugs it off as part of her imagination and pushes the key through the lock, turning it slowly. The door opens and everything is dark inside, there is no movement or signs of unusual shadows.
Sighing, she steps inside and moves to switch on the light when a group of hands and strong arms surround her. Hands cover her mouth almost immediately, her shrieks being stilled, arm swinging around her neck, helping choke off the scream while other hands grab at her arms and grab at her legs, lifting her bodily into the air.
“Hey bitch,” says the one covering her mouth, leaning close so he can look at her. His face is long and lean, head skinned and hairless. His breath stinks of alcohol and his eyes seem to gleam in the darkness. He grins a sickly twist of his lips.
“Remember me,” he says. “Cuz I and my boys sure remember you. And we’re going to give you a party you aren’t soon gonna’ forget.”
“Noph!” she screams, remembering him as one of the vagrants who had been taken away a few days earlier when she’d called the police. “Lef me goh!” she screams into his hand to no effect, thrashing in the grips of the men. But with four of them about her, she is easily overpowered.
“Sorry Red,” says the skinhead, “but we have special plans for you. Brought all sorts of toys to play with.” The man leans down, running his long tongue across Lauri’s face sending a chill down her spine. “All sorts.”
She stares at him wide eyed, her body filling with fear. The man turns away from her, looking at the others. “Come on! Let’s haul this bitch to the basement. We can have some fun with her there!”
“Noph!” she cries, “donf!” Her thrashing and kicking results in little, though she manages to kick one in the face who was grabbing her ankle. The large black man grunts, dropping her leg. He suddenly thrust his fist deep into her solar plexus, making her curl up almost instantly as her stomach gives way.
“Oh, that’s a nice one Marcus! You beat old women too?” says the one holding her.
“Shut up!” the man says. “Cunt kicked me in the face!”
“Yeah, yeah,’ says the man behind her, “like there was much to ruin.”
“Fuck you,” says the man rubbing his cheek.
The one behind her lets out a large rumbling laugh, letting go of her neck so he can slide his palm up her hips, hand stroking her large derriere, nails digging into her meaty buttocks. “Yeah,” he says, “I think that’s the idea man.”
He nips at her left ear, teeth tugging at the end, making her holler. “Bitch has a pair of lungs,” says the man to her left.
“Doesn’t matter,” says the skinhead behind her. “This neighborhood’s still empty. And downstairs noone’s gonna’ hear her scream.”
Lauri finds herself sobbing, the tears running down her cheeks as she contemplates her fate, being held hostage by these men. There is a tingle running up her spine as she realizes they mean to sexually assault her. After all these years and her age, she’d thought she’d be beyond that possibility. It seems she was wrong.
The door before her opens, intricately carved with curling vines, admits her to a darkness she does not want to see. “Come on! Drag her in!” the leader orders.
She tries to dig her heels in, to try and keep herself from being pulled into the darkness but all she manages is to lose one of her high heels, the little good that does her. Strong arms pull her stumbling forward, someone turns her sharply, a slap ringing across her face as the grip on her mouth is loosed and then someone is turning her again, this time punching her in the stomach. As she doubles over in pain someone puts his boot on her back and pushes, hard.
Lauri falls head first into the darkness, rolling down the stairs in a rolling tumble only to land on the hard cement below with a hard crack. She sobs, the tears running down her eyes as she feels the harsh pains running down her shoulders and back, her temple throbbing, blood making her scalp warm.
The darkness surrounds her, almost wrapping her in a warm blanket. The opening above blocked by the shadows of the men who have her at their mercy.
Someone flips the switch on and she finds it blinding, the light stinging her eyes. Terror fills her as hands come upon her, grabbing her shoulders and arms. “Come on bitch,” says the unidentified voice behind her. “We got some serious business to attend to!”
With these words Lauri finds her voice and screams.
“Fucking bitch,” says the one behind her, kicking her behind the head so her forehead slams against the hard concrete. Her head bounces against the stone floor, her head swirling. She feels dizzy and struggles little as the man behind her twist her arms back, tying a chord around her arms, squeezing it tight.

Jason watches, arms crossed before him, his eyes small specks in his face. He watches as the woman bleeds, her scalp now having a red smear running down it. He smiles. If this were just some punk nose salesman they’d make that a lot worse, but this isn’t any salesman. It’s a saleswoman!
The others just as Jason had talked about their time in prison, held for the night. They’d simply been looking for a place to crash for a little while. Rest the aches and pains from another day on the street. No one had been here, so what was the harm? At least that’s what they’d all thought.
Then this bitch came along when no one had been aware and calls the pigs on them. Jason sneers at the thought.
They’d come like thieves in the night, yelling and roughing them all up, jerking them out of the beds or off the floor, knees on backs, twisting their arms and all the while screaming. Cuffs had been places, locks shut and bodies been tossed none too gently into squad cars, heads banging against the top. He’d gotten a nice gash from that. No shitting. He touches his forehead self consciously, feeling the long gash across his forehead.
It had closed up during the night of course. But it had simply added one more thing he’d wanted to pay the uppity cunt for. Initially they’d been thinking of curb stomping her, but a closer inspection of the situation made them all realize, why waste a prime piece of real estate? Sure, it looked like she had some crow’s eyes already and wasn’t as trim as some other ass, but that just meant she’d be less cautious when it came to grabbing her. And one cunt felt much the same as another when you were fucking.
He feels his dick tenting as he looks at her, kneeling on the floor, sobbing. “Pull her head up Jack.”
“Sure thing boss,” says the black man.
Jason cracks his knuckles and grins. Just because they’re going to fuck her doesn’t mean they can’t rough her up a bit.

Lauri sobs, feeling as the man behind her jerks her head back suddenly, wrenching at the hairs on her head, as if wanting to rip them from her scalp. She begs, pleading, watching as the one skin head approaches her, knuckles cracking as he nears.
“Please!” she begs. “Don’t...!”
The crackt across her face rings loudly in the room, the other men “oohing” as they see her head swing to the side suddenly. Her neck snaps with the blow, eyes wide, a lip splitting with the blow. She stares at the far wall, mouth agape. She’d never been hit like that before. Her husband had always been so kind. So...
“Look at me when I talk to you whore!” says the man, jerking her scalp suddenly.
“No! Stop!” she says out of instinct, resulting in another slap, snapping her head to the right. This time, however; she has no time to regain her composure as the man grips her chin, jerking her head back, his face twisted into a sneer.
“Listen here you fucking cunt,” he hisses. “I’m the one giving the orders now!”
Her lips quivers, eyes staring wide at the man, the tears streaming down her cheeks. The man snarls, his cheeks puffing up and lips puckering up grotesquely. It takes a moment to realize what he is going to do, until his throat makes a retching noise and then the spit flies from his lips, landing against her right eye. “Aahhh!” she shrieks.
The man slaps her once more, the blow sounding in the room. “This is what I think of your high horse, bitch,” he hisses.
Lauri stays kneeling, her arms held firmly by the rope, scalp burning and cheeks stinging as well. She sobs, teeth chattering, wondering what it is these monsters will actually do to her.

“Now...” says Jason, his cock hard from slapping the cunt, knuckles red from some blood she’d spit while he slapped her. “What hole should I fuck first?”
“P-please...” she babbles. “D-don’t...”
He cracks her across the face again. “Shut up! I wasn’t asking you!”
She begins to sob once more and Jason sighs, his patience growing thin with the whore. Maybe they should curb stomp her? It’d stop the whining at least. Then an idea crosses his mind.
He unbuckles his pants quickly, dropping them on the floor, his long hard stick already hard and erect. He grips it, pulling the woman’s head back so she can look up into his eyes. He laughs and slaps his phallus against her cheek lightly. “You know where this is going to go cunt?”
“Nooo....” she moans. “Don’t. Pu...kkk...”
He plugs her nose, shoving his member deep into her mouth suddenly, his cockhead slamming against the back of her throat, eliciting a deep gagging from her. He buries his cock all the way down into her chunky lips, feeling as her tongue slaps against the base of his dick, soaking it, her cheeks bulging out as he pushes his cock in.
The woman snorts, trying to spit out his cock, snot and drool coming from nose and lips. He feels her teeth tugging at his stick and he pinches her nose harder, his nails biting into the bridge.
“Listen hear, bitch,” he says in a bored sounding voice. “You bite down and I break all your teeth in. You got that?”
She stares up at him, eyes wide and pleading. Her teeth have loosened from his shaft so Jason pulls out a bit, keeping her nose plugged. “Alright, get ready to be throat fucked you old bag of shit.”
And Jason slams his dick into her throat with one thrust.

Lauri has to force herself to breathe around the thick member, the girth of it and force of which is being used to pummel her throat, making her gag. She can barely breathe around it and feels as it rams the back of her throat, slamming into it and forcing its way down her gullet as it bruises her insides. Tears run down her eyes but this madman doesn’t seem to care for her pain and suffering. No. He seems to enjoy it.
Lauri can see it in his small eyes, how he slams his member into her, purposely making her choke. There’s that malicious look in it, how he enjoys her suffering, ravaging her sensitive neck.
Her cheeks puff and sputter, thick wads of spit and drool now mixing in with bile, spilling around her lips. It’s disgusting. She daren’t bite down on his member to dislodge it though. The look in his eyes bears no space for rebuke, Lauri must simply endure.
She struggles, swinging her body, trying to make him loosen his grip on her that way, but instead he simply buries his fingers into her scalp deeper, nails dragging along the skin, making her whimper.
“That’s it bitch,” she hears him whisper. “Cry for me.”
It’s what he wants, she realizes, but she has great difficulty resisting. The pain and degradation are too much and she finds herself sobbing, tears running down her cheeks mixed with snot and drool.
“Yeah...” says the man. “That’s the way you cunts need to be, at my feet!”
He grips her head harder and begins thrusting, fucking her face viciously as if he wishes to tear her head off with his thrusting. It is almost too much for Lauri and she finds herself nearly passing out as the throat fucking happens. Too weak to stop it and held down, unable to get away from it. Lauri endures, feeling as the back of her throat is bashed, beaten by the hard member, it beginning to flick inside her mouth, precum salty and wet starting to leak out.
Lauri’s eyes widen at the realization.

Jason groans. The whore’s sobbing is getting to him, making him hard, making him want to cum!
He thrust into her rapidly, jack hammering against her tender throat, groaning. “Yeah! Give it to her!” he hears one of the men say. He doesn’t pay attention fully, his body now stiffening, his member jerking against the cunt’s mouth. Soon... Soon he’ll be cumming inside the bitch.
He thrust rapidly, turning the bitch to the side so he can beat against her cheek instead. He watches as his dick pushes out against her cheek, slapping wetly against the inside of it. “Uuughh...” he moans, feeling as his body gets ready to cum.

Lauri sobs, her neck stretched in an ungainly form as the man thrust savagely into her mouth, fucking her with wild abandon. She wonders what her husband is doing? Cooking dinner perhaps, helping the kids with homework?
She closes her eyes, hoping it will all end quickly and that she can put this nightmare behind her soon...
Her eyes widen then as she feels the thick fluid spill out, shooting into the inside of her cheeks, covering her tongue in a heavy coating. She coughs, feeling it spill out from between her lips.
“No!” the man yells, shoving her face down into his crotch, his hairs going up her nose. “Drink it all up you bitch! All!”
Despite the man’s yelling, his fingers in her scalp, she refuses, coughing and spitting the cum as it comes bubbling up from his member. It is thick and syrupy with a foul taste similar to rotten fish eggs. She coughs a great quantity, the filth spilling over her fine silk blouse. She inadvertently swallows a load of it, choking it down in her attempts to breathe but most of it spills out from between her lips. This, she finds, is a mistake.
No sooner is the man pulling away from her mouth then he is choking her, his fingers digging deep into her neck, squeezing. Lauri gasp, tongue lolling out as her eyes begin to roll into her head, the man’s yelling beginning to fade.

Jason is livid. The bitch nearly bit him when he shot his load, and now she spits all his baby batter out? His fine man gold? This he can’t take.
He grabs her by the neck, beginning to squeeze, intending to kill her.
“You think you can bite me and spit my load out, bitch! You think you can just waste my precious cum like that? You think-?!”
As he raises his fist to punch her in the eye socket two of his men grab him, gripping his arms and pulling them up, away from the woman. He struggles instantly, trying to elbow one.
“Chill!” yells the one to his left. “Chill bro! We got this!”
It takes him a moment to realize who has him and he yells at them to let him go. “Not until you promise you aren’t gonna’ kill the cunt! We haven’t had our turn yet!” yells Chase.
He stiffens and growls. “Well...?” says Chase.
“Fine! I won’t kill the cunt! Yet...”
“Good enough. Let im’ go Pete.”
Both men release him and he swings his arms angrily, shrugging their touch off. “You can kill her after we all have our go. If you still feel like it. Gonna’ hang on you if you do.”
“I agree to that brother,” says Carl, a large negroid man with a thick amount of stubble on his double chin. “I’m not going to jail for killing no white bitch.”
“Well fuck all of you!” Jason yells. “And you too!” he says, running towards the prone woman who is still coughing and landing a kick into her mid section. She curls into a ball immediately, sobbing and shivering. Jason shrugs in his jacket, cracking his neck and spits on her.
“Yeah, whatever,” he says, wiping his mouth. “You can have what’s left of her.”
He walks back to the stairs, taking a seat at the rung of the bottom one and pulls out his pack of cigarettes. He needs a drag. Something to take off the nerve. He pushes a cigarette against his lips, the calming feel of nicotine already calming him.

“So, who’s next,” she hears one of the thin men say. “I think...” says the other one who restrained the skinhead, but before the man can say anything, the one behind her grips her right breast hard, squeezing it in his grip.
“I think that pleasure goes to me, gents,” says the large black man, his hands massaging her tits.
“No... please...” she says, bitter tears running down her eyes.
“This bitch has been teasing me with her fine ass cunt and asshole, and I think it’s about time I plug one of her holes up and show her what’s up with what.”
The two men grunt in approval, stepping back from the scene. “Sure thing Carl,” the one says. “Just don’t mess her up too bad.”
The man grips Lauri’s hair, jerking her head close to his mouth, running his tongue over her cheek, making her shiver as he does so, the wet slime running down her face feeling similar to the cum leaking from her lips. “Oh, don’t worry,” says the man, chuckling. “I’ll leave the bitch nice and clean for you all to mess up!”
As if to counter his own words, he slams her head against the concrete, banging it hard against the floor, making her ears ring.
“Well mostly!”
“And you said I was gonna’ mess her up,” says the skinhead who’d forced her orally. “What a crock!” She hears him spit, his visage a shadow against the stairs.
Lauri sobs, not moving from the floor. These men are going to kill her!

Carl licks his fat puckered lips, looking at the woman’s delectable rear. He grips it, smacking it with his meaty hands, hearing as the woman wails. “Mmm! Bitch has one nice ass!”
“You always been an ass man,” says Chase, laughing. Carl smirks, jerking aside the woman’s black lace panties to expose her puckered ass hole, the thing all pink and wrinkled.
“Can’t disagree with that,” he says, licking his index finger and then pushing the tip into her hole. The woman begins to howl immediately and pulls away from him, crawling on her shoulders.
“Will you mother fuckers hold the bitch down!” he yells, dragging the screaming woman back by her hips. Pete and Chase laugh, but pounce on the woman without hesitation, slamming her head on the floor again as they do so.
“No! Please!” she begs. “Don’t... not there.... I’m not ready!”
Carl slaps her rear end with a hard blow, making the woman yelp. He loves how the flesh ripples with his blow. He’s gonna’ love pounding that tight asshole. “And I wasn’t ready to be kicked in the face, you bitch,” he says. “Now hold up while I get your hole loose enough so you don’t rip my woody off when I’m sticking you!”
“If you can even get it in,” Pete coos.
“Oh,” says Carl, licking two fingers and pressing the tips against her anus. “I’ll get it in alright, I guarantee it!”
The woman begins to writhe, her scream increasing in volume as he pushes his beefy fingers inside, expanding her tight opening and stretching it wide. It must hurt a bitch, he thinks, with how she fights and bucks against him, but it doesn’t matter to him any. All he cares about right now is taking the bitch’s most tender hole. She can cry all she wants, and bleed too for all he cares. As long as he gets his pleasure off her, that’s all that counts.

The sound is deafening to her own ears. An inhuman thing that Lauri didn’t know she was capable of, but as the disgusting man behind her pushes his fingers into her anus, she can’t help but shriek. The pain.... It’s unbearable, and she howls as she feels her body torn open.
In all her years of marriage and dating she has never allowed any man to touch her body like this, to go anywhere near her anus. Not even her beloved husband, who must be worried sick about her, and rightly so. Not even he had been given permission to touch has anus. And here, an uncouth dirty scoundrel is pushing his filthy fingers into her private hole, making her wail from agony and misery and he can’t show a care in the world for what he is doing.
Her anus protest against the intrusion, but the man keeps pushing his fingers in, beginning to stroke them in and out, widening her rear entrance. She can feel it is wet back there, something ruptured inside, but the man does not slow. Not seeming to notice her injury or not caring.
Someone pushes their heel down on her temple, grinding her face against the floor, cutting down her screams. “Man, this bitch has a pair of lungs! You gonna’ do the dirty with her Carl or you gonna’ continue playing with her asshole?”
“You just don’t have any appreciation for the finer things in life,” says the man, suddenly shoving his digits all the way into her ass, making her scream, her lungs finding more air inside them to howl for an even longer time.
“Yeah, whatever,” says the man above her, grinding his foot against her temple more, making her whimper. “Just get it over with already.”
The man slaps her rear again, the sharp pain stinging against her back side preparing her for the violation. She whines beneath the boot on her head, pleading for them to stop. But they are all ignorant, cheering the man behind her to rip away her anal virginity and all she can do is wait for it to happen...

Carl takes his meaty slab, stroking it with thick fingers and licks his upper lip. The woman’s asshole looks so inviting, her body quivering as she shakes her ass back and forth before him, almost as if pleading for him to rip it open. He grins. He doesn’t need more urging.
He spits on her rear, smearing the slime over her anus and begins to push into the opening. The screams from the cunt seem to grow as he begins to stretch her tight little asshole. Carl grunts. Even with stretching it, she is tight as all fuck. Still, he won’t be deterred.
Slowly, inch by painful inch, he pushes inside, widening her tender hole. Her howls urge him onwards, sounding his conquest as it squishes around his member, stretching. He keeps pushing, forcing himself inside, inch by painful inch. God, she is tight, he thinks.
Even with only his head in and a small fraction of his dick, her anus grabs him tightly like a steel trap. Grunting, he grins, pulling his hips back slightly, already bored with the pleasantries, and rams his cockhead in.

For Lauri, the pain can’t be worse than what she’d experienced already. The man’s filthy member is impressively bigger than his digits and it shows as he begins to stretch her anus, tearing it apart.
Lauri howls through the whole process until she feels the thing pop in her anus. The sound seems to ring in her ears, though none of the men seem to have noticed, or cared...
“Damn!” says the man ripping her open, “this fucking bitch is tight!”
“Yeah, Carl. Rip her up! Show her what that asshole if for,” she hears one of the ones holding her shoulders yell. Oh gods, she thinks. They’re goading him on with the horrid act! How can they be so cruel?
And yet she feels the man pulling at her anus, trying to pull out it seems until he comes back in suddenly, slamming his girth into her. And Lauri... screams.

Better, thinks Carl, feeling the tightness of the woman’s asshole squeezing him. Better but not enough. There’s still more than half of his dick outside of the bitch’s hole and he intends to be slapping his dick in her asshole, balls swinging.
He pulls back a bit, this time some of his member pulling out with it, and slams back in again.

Lauri screams. She feels as the man pulls out partway and begs, pleads for them to stop, to not do this. It does no good. The man propels himself forward, slamming his member into her body, his member steam rolling its way inside, a bigger portion fitting into her tight entrance, tearing her inside. She feels clearly where her insides have torn, where her body begins to bleed as the man’s snake squirms inside her loins.
She howls and shrieks. Begging him to stop. But it is all in futility. Again he pulls back and slams his girth back into her, more of his damned cock ripping through her body.
Lauri becomes incoherent, her whole body now a stinging inferno of pain and agony. Just pull and thrust. Pull and thrust. Each thrust bringing new sensations of burning fury into her rectum. And it just doesn’t stop.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Carl just laughs, deaf to the woman’s screams. Her ass... her ass is just so tight, he thinks. It fits him like a glove, sucking him as if it were her damned mouth wrapped around his dick. Just not wanting to let go, slurping his manhood and pulling it in such a way he has to fight to keep himself from cumming right then and there.
At first his thrust are simple, pull out and slam back in, forcing himself in such a way so he can make the woman cry out with maximum agony as he dug his dick in to the fullest in her wretched hole, but now as his entire dick is hugged so sweetly by that lovely ass, he gains a different rhythm. He begins to slap against her hips, ramming his hips against hers so that his balls smack wetly against her body, beating a tempo against it.
He jerks the woman’s head back by pulling the tail of her hair and laughs. “Your ass hole is buggered now, you bitch,” he roars. “And I’m gonna’ rut you like the fucking cow you are!”
The woman simply sobs and he continues to hammer into her body with abandon, feeling the strict tightness and tug of her body as he jacks off in it, pulling in and out repeatedly. He feels the wet blood running down her anus and he laughs, beating against her harder, slowing his pace so he can give each blow the maximum force before slowing down and then speeding up.
He continues this for several minutes, but soon the heat is running up his body and he finds himself spraying his load deep inside the cunt’s bowls, his hot jism scalding her insides.
“Yeah!” he yells. “Take it! Take my hot prick in yo’ ass!”

For Lauri the act is horrific and she screams in humiliation and agony. Her already sore asshole bleeds wetly against the monstrous member lodged within, but the further agonies of the man as he rutted her like an animal, tearing her open in such a way that she doubts she’ll properly heal. And still, he continued, humiliating her and fucking her like a pig until his hot jism poured into her body. And he didn’t even have the decency or compassion to pull out first.
His hot seed spilled deep inside her, making her cry out as spurt after spurt fills her rectum, paining it further with the scalding seed.
He eventually pulls away after the final squirts from his manhood, being none too gentle. He simply grips her hips tightly, his nails biting into her rump and wrenches himself out, tearing her anus open in a wide fashion.
Lauri screams and falls back on the floor, her body twitching from the agony. “Alright,” says the man behind her. “Who’s up next?”

Pete looks at the quivering woman, licks his upper lip and nods. “That’s gonna’ be me. I’m next.”
“Hey,” says Chase, slapping Pete on the chest before the man can take a step forward. “Why should you be next? It should be me,” he says, his eyes narrowed and indignant.
Chase is a thin man, much like Pete himself, with an attitude to match his narrow body. Meaning next to no patience. If Chase wants the woman then he’ll be uppity about it, but Pete feels he’s waited enough. He steps in front of Chase, his fist clenching, ready to duke it out for his right to fuck first when Jason intercedes.
“Let it go,” says Jason, flicking his knife that he’d taken out to clean his nails with. “Give Pete his chance. The bitch is still going to be there when he’s done.”
“Fucker,” says Chase, but lets Pete pass. Pete nods in Jason’s direction who gives him a cool gaze and Pete comes back to looking at the woman. He circles her, watching as she keeps her face pressed to the floor, tears running down her cheeks. He runs his hands in light circles over her buttocks. The flesh is sagging a bit, somewhat wrinkly but still fuckable. Well enough for him.
Her anus is bleeding, her vagina quivering and shaking. Making his choice, he begins to unbuckle his pants. He’s surprised no one has taken this hole yet, but he’s gonna’ set that to rights now. He jerks his pants down, underwear and all, his manhood springing forward to attention, wanting a piece of that meat already.
The men laugh. “Old cow like that do it for you bro?” Carl says.
“Did for you,” Pete sneers.
“Yeah,” says Carl, rubbing his chin. “But I’m not picky. Any piece of meat will do for me as long as their ass is tight.”
Pete has to accede to this way of thinking. While the woman is not in her prime, that asshole was still untouched until Carl had his way with it and now it is a gaping wound, red and twitching. It is no longer inviting, he thinks. But that doesn’t matter. She has one untouched hole anyways.
He shoves his member in without further chatter and the woman screams. “No!” she screams. “Take it out! Please... at least put on a condom! Don’t-“
He slaps her rear with a hard blow, watching as her rump quivers. The woman shrieks, bouncing up against the floor, her hips inadvertently gripping his member. He pulls her hair back, jerking her head up so there’s an incredible pressure on her spine.
“Yeah... like I’m gonna’ pull out now for your sensibilities bitch!” he hisses and spits in her face. The slimy liquid hits her on the left cheek, running down the length of her face and Pete pushes her head back, no longer concerned with her face.
Let the bitch whine, he thinks as he begins to push in and out of her body. Doesn’t matter none to him as long as he can get his jollies off and get a good fuck out of her. He slams his body against hers, their bodies slapping as if to get the message across.
Her body is a little loose, but at least it’ll still make a decent fuck.

For Lauri this is the final violation. The man now rutting her dry cunt, smacking it with abandon, his member searing through her insides like a jagged knife. It cuts through her senses immediately, making her whimper and whine. Her body feels so dry from her fear, and even with the slight lubrication, just how this man ruts her shows that she is not lubed enough, that her body is not slick enough to make this even remotely tolerable.
She sobs against the floor, fearing that the man will cum inside her and leave her impregnated. It would not matter if he’d at least had the decency to put on a condom. But who was she kidding? Even if they could get them, these men aren’t the types to care about what they do to a woman. Why would they bother putting something on that would limit their satisfaction of her?
She sobs into the floor, fearing the idea of what may come about from this forced copulation and screams when the man slaps her rear end. “You’re getting a little quiet there, cunt!” he says. “Thought you might be dead!”
“Noooo...” she moans. “Stop! Please...”
“Oh, I can’t take it anymore,” says the other man who had yet to get his turn. “Fuck this!”
Before Lauri knows what is happening, the man is plugging her nose and thrusting his manhood in between her lips, forcing it back into her throat. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” he yells, slamming his member deep inside her, jack hammering his rod into her neck. “Fuck!”
The man grips her head, slamming his hips against her face, his balls slapping wetly against her chin, drool and spit mixing in with the coming taste of bile from her throat. Lauri can only sob, trying to resist the urge to bite down, knowing what happened last time. It is all she can do as she is skewered between the two men.
The one at her hips stops momentarily and after a moment, his nails scraping across her hips, he screams and slams back into her. “Fuck this,” he says. “Ain’t gonna’ let you fuck it for me!”
“That’s the spirit bro!” the man yells and both begin to spear her from either end, Lauri sandwiched between the two without an opening or way to go. She feels as both men try their damnedest to spear themselves through her body and can only cry in between them.

Pete hammers into the loose cunt with an angry rage, his mood a bitter one. Each of the others had gotten to fuck her solo, so why couldn’t he? It wasn’t fair!
He slams his staff inside her as if to assert the point to himself, but at the same time he realizes that what Chase has done may actually help. The bitch has no place to move between the two of them and now Pete can anchor himself in a better position to really fuck the ho!
He lifts one of her legs, holding it with one arm while kneeling and holds her hip with the other, then begins to pound into her, angling his prick so it slams upwards into her body. Now this actually feels good, he thinks. No more loose snatch ready to give out on his dick at any opportunity. He feels how the roof of her cunt resist against his penetrations and laughs, “Seems you actually are good for something Chase! Go figure!”
“Shut up!” Chase laughs good naturedly. “You ain’t too bad yourself, helping in making this bitch gag on my cock like this!”
And it’s true, Pete sees. The woman is angled in such a way, her chest pressed against the floor, neck pushed up so that Chase’s dick is pummeling her cheek or pushing into her throat in such an uncomfortable manner that it looks anything but enjoyable. He can hear how she gags on it, spit and drool coming down her mouth in long swinging strands. It’s so funny he thinks. And both men laugh at the sight and feel of it.

For Lauri it couldn’t get much worse. She has trouble breathing around the penis inside her mouth, trying to suck in gasp of air around the meaty member while sucking small snorts through her nose. But none of it seems to help.
The hard shaft rips through her throat and neck, paining her insides while the one behind her slams into her hips, the shaft there trying to batter through her vaginal canal. She shuts her eyes and sobs. These men... they have no mercy, no compassion. All they know is to fuck and hurt. That is all they know. All they want to know...
She feels nails dig into both ends of her body, ripping lines along her buttocks and along her cheeks. The man at her head slams her face against his crotch repeatedly, her lips constantly meeting his ball sacks in a gross display of violence.
The duo laughs, slamming their hips against both her ends, she powerless to stop them. She can’t even balance herself, her arms tied behind her and legs held aloft. It all adds to leaving her body in the worst position possible for the assault.
As if to add to her misery, she feels the one at her front suddenly slamming his hips rapidly in her face, making her choke and gag. She has no chance to breathe anymore and can barely hold on as he fucks her face, writhing just to keep herself from going unconscious.

Pete sees as Chase begins to thrust rapidly into the bitch’s mouth. The guy could never really hold himself out for too long and it shows as he’s arching his back, eyes squeezed shut and mouth hanging open. Guy doesn’t even think about the fact that the bitch can easily bite his stick off and then he’ll just be another ugly woman. No... Pete will never risk fucking a woman’s throat when she has no gag to keep her from biting down. Now her vagina on the other hand, no chance of that biting back.
And as Chase continues to buck against her face Pete feels how she writhes and thrust back against him trying to free herself. His thrust meeting her own, pushing his sensations further. He starts working himself so he can meet her body as she slams back on his, enjoying the sensation and feel as assist in her own fucking.
It brings a heat to him, spreading rapidly and Pete finds himself jerking off quickly, his dick already in need of release. It only takes a few more thrust before he finds himself cumming, his moans joining Chase as Chase unloads his own shaft on the woman, having pulled out to spray it all over her face. Her hips squirm on his, gripping his shaft with a strong force, pulling the sperm from his dick, greedily sucking it up. Pete moans in joy, spurting his load inside the old cunt before letting himself slide out. He wipes the final remains of his jism on her rear and smiles.
“Not bad for an old hag, eh bro?” says Chase, cleaning himself on the woman’s hair. “Yeah,” says Pete, “not bad at all.”

Lauri sobs, feeling as the man above her cleans himself off with the tail end of her hair, sticky wet filaments leaving her hair a hardened mess. Fat globs of it from his first shots dribble down her cheek and left eye.
The man had jerked out of her mouth so quickly she hadn’t had a chance to dodge and thus his cum hit her squarely in the eye before it shut. Her eyes still burns, watering from the scalding liquid. She sobs into the floor, wondering when and if these men will let her go.
She can feel the hot jism leaking out of her vagina, still twitching from its assault on her back end. She might get pregnant from this. She hasn’t taken any anti pregnancy pills in some time having stopped trying to have a baby with her husband for a long time now. And now because of her foolishness, she might have a womb full of a rapist’ seed. Fertile and fighting its way to her egg. She couldn’t feel more humiliated.
There’s a loud clap before her and the man seated at the stairs, her first attacker, gets up, looking down at her. “Alright, since you all had a go, I think I’ll take another round.”
He stomps on her head, making her upper teeth slam into the floor. “This time around that fuck better be good bitch, or you’re going to be sorry!”
Lauri simply whimpers, feeling as one tooth has come loose. When will this nightmare end?

Jason smirks and grinds the woman’s face into the floor, fully enjoying her suffering. He kicks her in the side and pushes her over so her front is exposed to him. Her skirt, all crumpled up above her hips lies in a mess, her sagging snatch dripping cum from its entry way. He couldn’t care less for the sobbing mess down there. But looking at the blouse still all the way buttoned up and still almost pristine, he feels part of him fume.
He grunts and looks at the rest of the men congregated around him. “None of you thought to open the bitch’s shirt?”
The men all shrug. “Didn’t need to,” says Carl, simply rolling his eyes.
“Yeah...” says Chase. “After all, hanging old bags of meat don’t really hold any appeal.”
“You still fucked her though,” says Jason, kicking at the woman’s chest so she whimpers. “Yeah...” says Chase. “I’m not gonna’ pass up a good fuck. Sides, she’s not over the hill yet.”
Jason lowers himself, jerking at the woman’s hair. “You hear that? Chase here thinks you’re not over the hill yet!”
She begins to sob, tears streaking down her cheeks, lips bleeding. “P-please...” she whimpers. “Let me go!”
Jason looks at her, his lips a thin line. This woman really doesn’t get it, does she? She has no authority anymore and yet she keeps making demands. Angered, Jason slaps her across the face with brutal force.
“You just don’t get it bitch!” he yells. “We let you go when I say so!” He grabs a clump of her hair and slams her head against the floor with a crunch, making the woman wail. The others gasp and whisper amongst themselves but don’t interfere. Jason grips the woman’s hair, pulling it back and slams her head against the hard cement floor a few more times before tiring of the action. The woman keeps her head turned to the side after he lets go, whimpering, blood leaking from her scalp. She sobs piteously, her breasts heaving under their confinements.
Now there’s something he needs to right, he thinks. He grips both sides of her white blouse, now encrusted with dirt and grime from the not so clean floor and pulls. With a quick jerk the garment shreds, buttons popping and flying everywhere. The woman wails but doesn’t say anything more.
He looks over her chest, at those large breasts pressed against her lacy white bra. True, they’re sagging a bit, but they’ll do, he thinks.
He pulls out his member, rubbing it in his hand, jerking it, looking down at the woman. “You know what I’m going to do, bitch?” he says. The woman doesn’t say anything, instead continuing to sob against the floor. He presses a boot against her left breast, pushing down on it. “I’m gonna’ fuck your fun bags here and cum all over your face.”
“Please.... stop...” she whispers.
He slams his boot down on her face, crushing her nose. “No,” he says. “I don’t think so.”
He jerks his pants down, hurriedly pulling them down around his ankles and sits down across her waist, grabbing the lacy bra and pulls. It takes a few hard tugs but soon the material snaps, ripping away in a long shred. He tears the material from the woman’s body, revealing her breasts to him, heavy with large pink orbs. He presses them between his hands, feeling their weight. Not so light as a younger woman’s but definitely meaty.
He takes his hardening prick and sticks it between those orbs, pushing himself in between them and begins a slow process of pushing himself in and out through them. He watches as his member slides in and out, the head slowly pushing up between the orbs and sliding back down like a timid mouse.
“And you said I got turned on by old bags!” Carl hollers. “Look it you!”
“Oh shut up!” Jason calls back, but it’s true. Despite the age of the woman, his member is already stiffening feeling her soft tender flesh wrapping around his cock.
“P-please don’t...” she says.
His mood shifts and he digs the nails from his right hand into her breast, making the woman cry out while at once slapping the left with his open palm. “Shut...” he says as he slaps the breast again. “The fuck...” Slap. “Up!” Slap.
The woman wails, her tit flesh bouncing with each blow. He gives it a few more slaps for good measure before grabbing it, squeezing it tight between his fingers and using it to press down on his manhood. No longer satisfied with a slow build up, he begins to jerk him against her chest with rapid thrust, just as if her tits were the entry way to her cunt.
He slams the head of his cock against the underside of her chin, hitting against it like it were her cervix. It slaps against that hard bony exterior making the woman gag and cough against him. She cries and tries to pull her head back, trying ineffectively to avoid his manhood. It makes him laugh and spurns him forward, thrusting more rapidly, ramming her chin with his cock while crushing her lovely orbs around his cock.
Again and again he slams his cockhead against her, riding her like a raging bull, her whole body arching and twisting beneath him. Still, he does not let go, does not relent. She begs him to stop, yells at him to do so and then her words are cut off as his cockhead slams into her throat, cutting off her words mid sentence. It’s great, he thinks, and this spurns him on, his heat rising as his balls slap at the base of her great orbs. His ball are slapping against her body, his heat rising inside him.
The woman resist, bouncing against the floor, screaming and choking. Choking on his cock or on her own words. It doesn’t matter. Seeing her suffer along with feeling that soft tissue around his manhood just feels so great. It makes him shove his phallus against her even harder, the men around him cheering him on. And then...
He cums. All too soon his cum is spraying against her throat, hot and salty, laying globs against her neck, his dick getting limp. “No! Fuck no!” he screams, slapping at her tits once more. “Not like this! This is too soon! You fucking bitch, you whore!”
He rains blows down upon her body, the soft flesh giving way and bouncing back, the screams from her lips egging him to do more. His fist rock against her face again and again, until someone stops him with a hand on his shoulder.
“Dude, if you’re so pissed off she didn’t give you enough fun, why not cut one of those fun bags off?”
It’s Chase he sees, handing him a set of pruning sheers. He stares at the man, looking at him with a new light and shrugs, giving it a fuck it.

Lauri does not understand this, understand why the man continues to hurt her so. His fist fall upon her mercilessly and she wonders if this truly will be the last night she had of seeing her family? Then it stops.
Her eye swollen and mouth full of blood, she can not see well and simply sobs, spitting the blood from between parted lips. Why? She thinks. Why is he doing this?
Then there is something hard and cold against the underside of her left breast and scraping at the top of it. She stares at a long black shape with wooden handles in the man’s hands. “What are you doing?!” she says through mouthfuls of blood. “No! Stop!”
“I told you already,” the man yells with malice as he begins to squeeze the sheers together. “Stop telling me what to fucking do!”
And Lauri screams.

There’s something dark that snaps within Jason. Something twisted that won’t be shut out. The woman’s pleas, her cries for mercy, all they do is make Jason want to hurt her more. Chase ironically gives him the method to do so.
Seeing as those dirty sheers clamp down on that old sagging meat and then as he begins to squeeze down on the handles, how the woman arches her back and screams. It’s too much. He pushes more and more, squeezing, watching as the flesh balloons up for a moment, beginning to bleed red and then begins to split, flesh and meat crunching until there is a snap. The woman screams, a sound like nothing he’s heard before and he pulls back slowly with the sheers, strands of meat and entrails still sticking to the blades.
The old woman’s tit still hangs attached to her chest by some strands of meat but it looks an awful mess. Jason grins and finds himself laughing, watching as the woman writhes and screams, spraying blood, her tit flopping.
Then she quiets, her screams turning into choked gasp as a rope is pulled tight around her neck, hoisting her into the air. Jason stops laughing, the sheers slipping from his fingers to clang on the floor.
“What are you doing?!” Jason yells at Carl and Pete as both men pull at the rope which they’d looped over a beam, choking the woman out.
“Ending this before you bring the cops on our asses!” yells Carl.
Jason growls but doesn’t stop the men, instead content with watching as the woman is taken into the air, her legs dangling, tongue lolling out of her mouth as she struggles for air. He’s just sad he can’t watch her face purple from all the blood he’d already released in beating her face. Still...
As he watches her thrash in the air, her legs kicking out and then slowing, still, he thinks, he feels content. He spreads his arms and grins. So this is what god feels like when he belittles the men below? This...
Something sharp slams into the back of his spine and Jason turns around, looking Chase in the eye. “You’re a twisted fuck!” Chase yells shoving Jason back hard. He stumbles and falls back, whatever had been shoved into his back going the rest of the way through with a sickening crunch. Through a blackening vision Jason can see two long points sticking out of his stomach and grins. The sheers. When did he drop em’ so Chase could pick them up?
He lets his head fall back, smiling.

The three men look down at the thing that had once been their friend. “Why’d you give him those sheers anyways?” Pete says to Chase.
“I was teasing the idiot. Make him stop from killing the bitch and think twice with something worse. I didn’t think he’d actually do it!”
Pete can see how thin a line Chase’s lips are and looks up at the swinging woman with her gore ridden chest. As fucked up as Chase is, he’s not that fucked up. Shaking his head, he says “Let’s go. The cops can clean it up.”
“What?!” says Chase, “Aren’t we gonna’ clean this up?”
“No time bro,” says Carl. “Sides, I don’t want to try and clean this shit up. I’ve lost all my nerves.”
“Yeah,” says Pete.
Chase gives the scene one last glance and nods. “Yeah, it’s pretty fucked up.”
The men solemnly walk up the stairs, shutting off the lights, leaving the body swinging slowly in the still night. All quiet except the twisting of the rope with its grisly charge.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gangrape, hanging, snuff, torture