Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape Image Role Play/Rape Game

Hi,
This is my first time posting to this board but I thought I would try something that I started at another couple of sites. Rather than just a text exchange I would like to respond with an an image as well. You can see the results of this experiment at rapedesires.com under the role play forum with the title "A short walk gone long". Next I would like to try this with a little twist. Here is what I'm proposing.

I'm thinking I'd like to try the same thing again with a different scenario, two victims this time and another little twist. I would like to conduct the role play like a classic adventure computer game. Whoever joins me in this endeavor would be the player/rapist and I would respond as the game would with text responses and an image. Putting the framework of a game around it would allow me to apply some situational constraints which I'm hoping would drive some inventive solutions by the game's player i.e. you. So for example if you attack one of the victims while the second is present and unrestrained the second girl will run off, call the authorities who will arrive and subsequently stick you in the pokey and there will be non consensual poking by you.

I'm not really into blood gore or extreme violence but anything short of it and consistent with the rules of this site is game. The role/play “A short walk gone long” is a good measure of what to expect although I really don't like needles (Aggh, my nipples are still aching), Therefore if a player describes an action that is not logical or unlikely the game may respond in the classic way by stating "You can't do that". I don't have a point system worked out but obviously winning the game would be to successfully rape both victims. I might give extra bonus points if you come up with a really neat idea, creative style, good details or happen to strike upon one of my fetishes.

OK then, here is the scenario (one of my favorite BTW) and I have posted a supporting render as well.

You are driving back along some old dusty country road, best way to avoid the authorities, and come upon two young women who have had the misfortune to have had their vehicle malfunction in this forsaken bad land. The time frame is just after dusk but the moon is full so there is ample illumination. You are driving an old, a very old, pickup truck. The two women are looking at you with a combination of hope and apprehension as you pull your truck over to the side of the road.

So any pseudo rape gamers out there

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ggr-aaaa.jpg (81.8 KB, 586 views)

Last edited by cynthiaf; 09-08-2018 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Update
cynthiaf is offline   Reply With Quote