Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default Rape Friendly Lifestyle

I was wondering recently... if one were to pick a country or region that could provide the most rape-friendly lifestyle, what would it be and more importantly what type of parameters would you be looking for?

Would you try to lose yourself in the crush of a major city like New York, London or Tokyo or would the seclusion of a more rural setting be better?

Would you want to live close to your favored target group or would you rather "import" your chosen partners?

What about the authorities... Would you want to live in a region that was lawless where you could operate without fear from the police but might yourself become a victim of crime; or would a more structured, orderly environment be a better local? One where you were a hunter among sheep but the risk of running afoul of the law is much greater.

Oh... another thought... Would you keep it a solo operation or would you want to band with like-minded souls and would that have any bearing on the location?

Intresting food for thought.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being as I live in a rural area that has a lot of appeal to me. There are a lot of places around here people could make a lot of noise and no one will hear them. As it is rural, the availability of suitable victims can become an issue however. Hence, there would be the need to "import" them as you say. That does present issues how they are not insurmountable. However, people new to the community would stand out so that needs to be avoided.

While rural in nature, the law does exist out her. However, it is not nearly as hi-tech as in urban areas. Still, things are more laid back in my part of the world.

I like the idea of a group of guys - it increases the odds of finding suitable victims and also provided said victims a more intense experience. Gang mentality can easily set in I imagine though and that would need to be managed - or maybe not.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #3
Surrender2U

Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great question!

I would want the city. I love crowds. The not knowing if this guy walking passed me will just grab me or if there is some guy waiting for me in my house, oh yeah that is really hot.

BUT... I wouldn't want to get raped everyday, I would like to have somewhat of a normal life. Maybe a normal daytime life, with nighttime being open game or have it on certain days of the week.

There would be rules of course, and police officers to enforce these rules, but there are always the few rejects that push it. But if you don't abide by the rules, then you are kicked out.

Maybe the women have markings stating the guidelines she has...like a blue mark for solo rapists, gangs, etc. Another mark for levels of violence, etc.

I think the guys could import the women or just take whoever they want off the street. The rule would be to let them go - you cannot keep them (sorry guys). Send her off with a sticky note taped to her forehead after you're done so she can get home and get washed up before the next guy gets her.
Surrender2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Heck, that's an easy question: Saudi Arabia.

If a women is raped, she needs two male witnesses to confirm this or the perp walks. And then her family kills her. Nuff said.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #5
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post

If a women is raped, she needs two male witnesses to confirm this or the perp walks. And then her family kills her. Nuff said.
Is that actually true? I mean, it sounds like neverland.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer_L View Post
Is that actually true? I mean, it sounds like neverland.
Me no lie
Old 02-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Me no lie
Then that's the place I'm going for my retirement.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:

The problem with that little fantasy is looking under the Burka and finding out she's covered in hair and looks like the north end of a south-bound camel.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:15 AM   #9
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Menace, you beat me to this one. I'm not so much on the getting killed part though. Find me a country with the guy gets off free part without the girl gets killed off. Let her go off and cry in a corner somewhere. Maybe know that you destroyed all hopes of her getting a husband now. But I'm not so big on offing the girl after.

Last edited by Fae; 03-07-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: spelling edit
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:35 AM   #10
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well there is Fae, not a country, city or island...but a place where rape goes largely unreported, and unpunished, and all the victims wear bikinis for the rapists to take their pick.

Cruise Ships.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
The problem with that little fantasy is looking under the Burka and finding out she's covered in hair and looks like the north end of a south-bound camel.
Even if the hijab (not the Afghan burkha) is off... you still have the right to say NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Menace, you beat me to this one. I'm not so much on the getting killed part though. Find me a country with the guy gets off free part without the girl gets killed off. Let her go off and cry in a corner somewhere. Maybe know that you destroyed all hopes of her getting a husband now. But I'm not so big on offing the girl after.
Hm, tough one. All countries with sharia law have honor killings as well.

Although... Should an American woman go to Saudi Arabia, she would face the same legal hurdle, but a far more understanding family back home.

Ever been to Mecca Fae? It's quite lovely this time of year
Old 02-29-2012, 02:12 AM   #12
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hm, tough one. All countries with sharia law have honor killings as well.

Although... Should an American woman go to Saudi Arabia, she would face the same legal hurdle, but a far more understanding family back home.

Ever been to Mecca Fae? It's quite lovely this time of year

doesn't seem a good time for me to be traveling in that region for other reasons. How would an American woman traveling alone fare out your way?
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:50 AM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Non-Muslims are not permitted in Mecca, or any part of the Haj. Don't know how this is enforced in modern times, but I read once that spot checks on men to ensure they had been circumcised was how they did it in the old days. Women probably would be refused entry unless they were accompanied by husband, father, brother etc.

Anyway, Sakhalin Island is a place I've heard murmurs about, regarding the original topic.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #14
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
doesn't seem a good time for me to be traveling in that region for other reasons. How would an American woman traveling alone fare out your way?
Likely she would meet another westener, get to know him and decide to spend some quality time. That night, he gains access to her bedroom and gets into her panties.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

Oh, and another good region for rape is Papua.