Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #81
Trish the Dish

Trish the Dish has initial reputation

I don't know if anyone's brought it up yet, but tossing my suggestion into the proverbial hat... how about Mean Girls? Imagine Regina George and the "plastics" teaming up to teach Lindsay Lohan's character a lesson. 3 against one lesbian rape ending with Lindsay completely dominated, naked on the floor and crying...
Old 03-05-2008, 04:18 PM   #82
drmephisto

I'm showing my age here but if you have scene Quo Vadis, how great would it have been if Deborah Karr was raped before being tied out for the bull.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #83
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation

How about any movie with Weird Al?

Just kidding!
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:15 PM   #84
Ladyfantasy

Ladyfantasy has initial reputation

Two movies that come to mind are The General's daughter and A time to kill, and I know you're thinking but they did, when in both cases there were scenes that could have easily been rape scenes but were not

General's Daughter- Scene where the soldier attacks the rape investigator, he threatens to rape her but doesn't...damnit why not???
Also when Elizabeth is naked and reenacting her rape why didn't Bill rape her before he killed her hello????? Could there be a more perfect oppurtunity...

A time to kill- They kidnap Sandra Bullock, drag her out in the woods tie her to a tree and just leave her there........wth??? They should have skipped the long drawn rape of the child (blah) and had a long drawn out rape of Sandra instead

I know there's ton's more but I can't think of them right now..
Ladyfantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #85
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

Planet Terror. I wanted to see Rose McGowan and Marley Shelton raped at the same time.

Sin City. All the tits that were bared in that movie, and we never saw Jessica Alba's. It was highly disappointing. Also, Alexis Bledel. I wanted Jackie Boy and his thug cop friends to rape her in the alley way. I wanted Manute and the others to rape her after Gail had bitched her out in their lair. I wanted Josh Hartnett to rape her in the elevator during the end scene, too.

Also, I had a huge crush on Clive Owen as Dwight, so him raping anybody would have been hot too.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #86
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How about some older movies? Let's totally violate the Hays Code ...

"Gone With The Wind" -- Rhett carries Scarlett up the stairs, let's continue the scene with him throwing her on the bed, ripping off her gown, and fucking her brutally ... she fights and claws at him, gradually giving in to the passions she can't fight, finally begging for more ...

"A Streetcar Named Desire" -- in the old version, Stanley starts to wrestle with Blanche, he knocks the bottle out of her hand and it smashes the mirror, we see a momentary fragmented image before it fades to black ... in our version, the scene continues with him tying her to the bed and raping her repeatedly all night long, using every orifice he can find ... finally in the morning he unties her, but she's too deep in shock to move ...

There was one movie, "Bandolero", which featured Raquel Welch. Near the end, she's attacked and raped by a bandit (of course, this being the '60's, they didn't show much) ... I'd like to see that rape scene done more fully and explicitly ... I know I'm showing my age, but ... Raquel Welch! DAYAMN!!

In Barbarella, in the scene where Jane Fonda has to have "real" sex for the first time, she consents too easily. She needs to put up more of a fight, not wanting to let this primitive barbarian violate her body (which he'll succeed in doing eventually) ... the end result is the same, her lying there singing to herself, having discovered the joys of the flesh (only this time, without the furs covering her).

And I second the nomination of "Family Guy" ... Brian needs to slip a roofie into Lois's drink, then do her while everyone's away (except Stewie, who secretly videotapes the encounter and starts selling it on the Internet).
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:42 AM   #87
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfantasy View Post
A time to kill- They kidnap Sandra Bullock, drag her out in the woods tie her to a tree and just leave her there........wth??? They should have skipped the long drawn rape of the child (blah) and had a long drawn out rape of Sandra instead
Definitely. When Kiefer rips her clothes off and starts whispering in her ear you're totally expecting something good to happen... Lame.

2 more, sorry I didn't read every page:

Payback - When Val throws that prostitute to the floor and tells her he's going to fuck her six ways from sunday... Come on! I curse Mel Gibson for saving her, haha.

Not really in the same vein but Breakdown. Not sure if I'd want to 'see' it ... but when the bad guy implies to Kurt Russell that they either have or could rape his kidnapped wife... I thought that was super hot. Turns out they didn't so...

True Romance. The scene where that gangster beats her was SCREAMING for a good rape. And I love that she fights back too... Too bad it wasn't after a long drawn-out rape scene, lol.

I could probably think of a bunch more, i was thinking of this exact question/thread last night...

Last edited by star67; 06-27-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: thought of another one
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:16 AM   #88
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Totally agree with Time to Kill and True Romance, both would have been great rape scenes.

I would say that Last of the Mohicans could have, maybe, had a rape scene, Cora and Alice getting raped by the Heron indians. Maybe as a deleted scene extra on the dvd or something as the film is damn near perfect anyways.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:53 PM   #89
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

Disturbing Behavior. There's a scene where Katie Holmes is in the school's basement and one of the "blue ribbon" guys presses her up against a wall, grabs her breast and threatens to rape her. He's stopped, but I wish he would have been allowed to continue.

Also, there's another scene where our hero finds Katie strapped to a reclining lab chair. He freed her, of course, but what he should have done was mount her.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:37 AM   #90
MyNatalie

MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)

Hmm a hot post that I must just add to. Some are agreements to what was already said.

1. Keira Knightley in Pirates. The scene where the pirate say she can choose to dine with Barbossa or naked with the crew. She makes a mistake and is thrown amongst them, naked. Not only do we get to see that gorgeous angel's cunt, but every pirate enjoys it and leaves it running with sperm.
2. Michele Pfeiffer in wolf when James Spader almost does it anyway.
3. Jessica Alba and Brittany Murphy in Sin City. There was enough reason and chance for it anyways.
4. Neve Campbell in Scream. Hey, why do the killers never enjoy the prey first?
5. Liv Tyler in Lord of the Rings. The Orcs kidnap her and enjoys some elvish pussy!
6. Carrie-Ann Moss in the Matrix. When Cypher is talking to her over the 'phone' and she is still jacked in and he tell her how he loves her he should have ripped those pants off and left her a little creamy present.
7. Patricia Arquette in Lost Highway, when she is topless in front of the men. They should have descended on her right there.

Ouch my brain hurts and my jeans are going to tear!!!!!!
MyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #91
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

agh, re: True Romance... he makes her call him daddy for fuck's sake. also, don't believe Tarantino didn't write at least an attempted rape scene in there. i was really expecting one - disappointed. Great movie though.

Just saw Pan's Labyrinth... sexy-evil Spanish guy spends the whole movie inappropriately touching his maid, then it comes to the part where he has her tied up and he needs to extract information from her...

and he does nothing! i think a little dry rape might have loosened her up a bit. Still, again, brilliant movie.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #92
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Feeling patriotic today, and because I like professional and mature women, I'm thinking of National Treasure II. At various points in the film, Nicholas Cage's girl (Diane Kruger - top and bottom pictures) and his mom (Helen Mirren - middle pictures) are held against their will. (If you haven't seen it, I'm giving away parts of the plot) The mom is held at gunpoint and moved around for a while, so why wouldn't the bad guy and his henchmen help themselves to a little mature tittie? Also, the bad guy goes way out of his way to force Cage to find his treasure for him, when it would have been easier to just threaten to rape his mom and girlfriend, and send pictures of them in bondage to motivate him to hurry.

There's a scene where Diane Kruger is flirting with a guy that likes her, in order to get him to show them the Oval Office. At one point she even makes out with him to distract him, the slut. I'd like to have seen the guy decide to feel her up, in front of Cage, and she'd have to take it. Maybe even fuck her in the Oval Office.

There's another scene where Kruger is arrested and detained in London, and it would have made sense for the security guards to frisk her if not strip-search her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kruger105.jpg (29.2 KB, 632 views)
File Type: jpg HelenMirren.jpg (30.8 KB, 632 views)
File Type: jpg Diane_Kruger3.jpg (48.1 KB, 632 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #93
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

drmephisto, I haven't seen Quo Vadis that I recall, but if we're talking about Deborah Kerr, I nominate King Solomon's Mines. I'll bet most women in the audience wanted Stewart Granger to charge into her tent and rape her. But mostly I would like to see her gangraped by the tribe of Watusis.

As a matter of fact, every jungle film should have the leading lady gangraped by Watusis or Pygmies or some tribe of natives. And the native "bearers" that have to follow her white ass through the jungle all day. Perhaps a few of the apes, too.

When I was a tiny kid I saw Hatari staring John Wayne. The white chick in the film (Elsa Martinelli) is taken by the natives, as a gesture of honor, and covered with mud or something and dressed like a native woman. When she is returned to The Duke and his white friends, and they laugh at her, she complains (cries?) that she had to "undress in front of men". That really aroused me as a kid.

And certainly every Tarzan movie should have included a graphic scene of Tarzan raping Jane while he did his Tarzan call. You know she wanted it.

(below: Deborah Kerr, King Solomon's Mines, Hatari)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DeborahKerrTheGypsyMoths.jpg (31.7 KB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg kingsolomonsmines.jpg (18.7 KB, 627 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (58.2 KB, 628 views)
Old 07-04-2008, 04:13 PM   #94
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jennifer Jason Leigh in the Hudsucker Proxy. Everytime I think of her in that movie I just want to throw her down on a table....
Old 07-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #95
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
*does the stiff terminator walk and holds up pic of Louise* "Have you seen this girl?"

I always wanted to see Princess Leia get gang raped by Jabba the Hutt's thugs in Return of the Jedi...
Check out the Jabba pictures on this site: GOT Fan Art.

http://www.galaxy-of-terror.com/gotf...radarlist.html
Old 07-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #96
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)

Yeah Leia getting raped would be awesome, off Jabba himself too.

I think that Carlito's Way should have had Penelope Ann Miller getting raped by Pacino after she teases him and he kicks the door in. That would have been awesome. Or maybe Benny Blanco from the Bronx could have raped her to get back at Pacino. Anyways how great was that film, even without a rape scene.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #97
Niceideas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vika View Post
I hate this movie so much, that I wouldn't mind not only Kate Winslet raped, but Leonardo DiCaprio, all James Cameron, all the crew, this old lady at the end (old version of winslet) and all people who liked this crap to be raped raped raped raped raped

(yeah, I know, I can be over agressive sometimes, sorry)

Bwahahahaha this is so funny, and true, damn why don't you post here anymore? Waste of time asking as you won't see it of course, but I wanted to agree with the post you made. If only all girls hated Titanic, a man can dream, a man can dream.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:15 PM   #98
Hume L. Yates

I can't be the only one that saw the new Batman movie this weekend. I'm not giving away much of the plot, but avert your eyes if you're going to see it soon. For those of you that saw it, you were thinking the same thing in this scene, right?

The scene where The Joker and his henchman comandeer a large penthouse party filled with well-dressed rich people. He singles out the District Attorney's girlfriend (and Batman's friend). She's a prominant assistant District Attorney herself (I can't remember the actress's name). He grabs her and puts a knife to her mouth. His intention is to scare her and draw the DA out of hiding.

So, I was imagining that The Joker took the humiliation further. Reach into her dress and feel her up, expose her tits, partially strip her and finger fuck her in front of all her rich friends and important people. Have her suck his cock (I wonder if The Joker puts makup on his cock?) Fuck her right in the middle of the room. Reminded me of The Seacrest Diner dudes.

Although personally I would have preferred to see a rape scene in the old Batman TV series, with Barbara Gordon/Batgirl getting it. She sure was captured, tied up, and drugged enough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg (27.7 KB, 743 views)
File Type: jpg 351188360_89aa201851.jpg (21.1 KB, 742 views)
File Type: jpg batebep744a.jpg (31.3 KB, 742 views)
Old 07-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #99
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would like Chow Yun Fat to rape Mila Sorvino in 'The Replacement Killer'
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:10 PM   #100
Niceideas
Banned

Gonin 2, there's a rape in it but it's crap. There was a scene where the lead female role was tied up in a chair and she pretends to beg for sex from a yakuza thug in order to escape. If he'd just have raped her it would have been much better.

I think this was her