Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-15-2007, 03:55 AM   #1
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation
Default Self defence

hi i'm new here but i had a thought about a rp.

I have had a number of years selfdefence and I'm the only girl in my class.
in my fantasy I get assaulted by someone stronger then me (perhaps a teacher from my self defence class?)
someone wanna try this out with me?
anybody is welcome '

Finnaly my self defence class ended, having had two hours of training that day i was completely worn down.
I hed to the showers, since i am the only girl i have an entire dressing room to myself.
I close the door, get undressed and let myself relax under the hot water.

Then, just as i want to turn the showers off i hear the door opening...
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:59 AM   #2
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation

I knew of this gal in self-defense and really wanted her. She has flat out refused my advances in the past -- but her natural beauty, great shape, and desireability won out. Here I am with a plan and a gym bag with cloroform, cloth, rope, and duct tape awaiting use. My heart is beating hundreds per min as I can barely control my excitement, my anticipation of what I plan to do. Cleverly, I wait until her shower is done and she is dried off and dressed as I have something awesome in store for her. I know she was planning to go out tonite as I am an instructor and get the inside scoop. She is going to get dressed up in hose and heels to hook up with someone tonite -- she is only to find out that she got dressed up for me instead. I had video camera's placed in strategic places to videotape her wonderful body and the events to follow.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 04:05 AM.
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:04 AM   #3
Nightwish

I turn of the showers and get dressed, since i'm going to a party afterwards i already had my outfit with me and since i have a long coat i wont have to worry that my short skirt will lure guys before i mean for that to happen.

I step back into the gym with my bag over my shoulders and start going to the exits.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:13 AM   #4
greyducttape

My rag soaked with cloroform -- I poised myself to pounce on her before she was to exit as it is quiet in here and would not attract any attention. With rope, tape and all of the tools of the trade -- I was to have her subdued and under control for her trip in my SUV to my place for the fun and games. Well -- ready as we go. I pounce and cover her nose and mouth with the rag and pull her down under my weight. She struggles valiantly -- her eyes big at first and then closing -- her struggles strong but lessen as the cloroform takes effect. The video capturing all this..
Old 01-15-2007, 04:17 AM   #5
Nightwish

it happened to fast, one minute i was walking the next I feel something pulling me down and putting pressure on my mouth.

I try to trow my attacker of me, then it hits me...cholorform...

but its to late i have already inhaled as i start to sink away i see the face of my atacker..
with a shock I recognize him, then i pass out.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:25 AM   #6
greyducttape

Although she put up a great fight -- kicking -- It worked. She was out like a light although she recognized me I think. I had to work quickly -- I shoved a rag and packed it in her mouth and sealed her lips with duct tape. I bound her wrists behind her with tape and tied her ankles with cord. Quickly, I took the cameras down and shoved them into the bag. Wrapped the trenchcoat around her and covered her head with a scarf -- I carried her into the alley and hoisted her in the van still lifeless. Put her in back -- hogtied her and removed the coat and scarf revealing her sexiness. Had her secured in the van -- put the cameras up again in the back to videotape her. I started driving and get away from the area quick.

Having driven for a few miles and out of the area -- she was still out. I pulled over to a side road by the woods -- no homes just wasteland. I got into the back of the van and stripped her of her skirt, shoes, blouse. She was looking to me a whole lot better than she did during the lessons. Bra and pantyhose so sexy -- hogtied and gagged -- so quiet. I can't wait to see her come to...

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 04:37 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:34 AM   #7
Nightwish

As i slowely come to wake I noticed i couldnt move, my hands and feet were tied up and I couldnt make a noice.
I think I'm lying in a van of some sort and we seem to be moving but i cant see the driver.
Nevermind though, i know who he is.
He's even in my own self defence class, the nerve that guy has.
Somehow I still think this is some sort of prank to get back at me for refushing to go have drink with him after class.
Whatever it is, if its a joke its gone to far, if its not...
I dont want to think about that just yet.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:44 AM   #8
greyducttape

Knowing that it won't be long until she comes to -- driving again to my place in the woods -- no neighbors -- just quiet place -- with woods around. No one knows that I live there -- a perfect retreat. Perfect for all that -- we are going to share. I glance at her lovely body wearing bra, pantyhose, rope and duct tape. She wears it so well. So hard I am -- so wanting of her. Her breasts- so right. Her legs toned from class. Her feet -- sexy. Her face like an angel -- eyes so brown and hair so silky. I can't wait to get there and turn off the engine and let the fun begin.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:52 AM   #9
Nightwish

I think I hear the engine turned off, so we must be arriving.
I wait in the van till the doors open.
When they do I imediatly scream every insult I know at you but I doubt you'd understand having the rag in my mouth.
Then when i look into your eyes I noticed something i didnt like.
Maybe this was no joke...
I started to become aware of the seriousness of the situation and I cant do a thing, I cant even move, I cant defend...
Old 01-15-2007, 04:58 AM   #10
greyducttape

She awoke as we arrived and I climbed in the van with her and closed the doors shut. This was going to be our time and I was about to warm her up -- nothing was going to be funny about this. The video capturing everything -- I would relive this for years afterwards. I lied next to her as she was tied tight and not moving too much. The rewards of my hard work -- I was to do what so hadn't allowed me before -- which was to touch her. My hands began to wander up and down her pantyhosed and muscular legs. I cut her bra straps and off came her bra. My hands cupped her breasts to her chagrin -- as I began kneeding them, twisting and pulling on her hard nipples..

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 05:05 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:06 AM   #11
Nightwish

I start to panick, trembling all over my body as i feel his hands over my leg.
If only I could move my legs or even just bite him or something but he had taken everything away, all my weapons were useless.
I felt tears coming on in my eyes but I would not cry, would not give him the joy of seeing my tears.
Then my mind started to take over again, i started wriggling the ropes to see if he had left any sort of flaw in the knots.
I remembered the lessons in self defence for getting yourself out of a tight situation, but of course he had been there to, and he had definatly put some efforts in the knotts...not enough though.
I notice that i can get my left hand free but wait for you to move away from me.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:15 AM   #12
greyducttape

Knowing how crafty and smart my gal was. I turned her on her stomach to make sure that she hadn't been working on her knots and tape... Sure enough -- she had been working on her taped wrists and it was good for me to reinforce things -- but cuffing her wrists additionally. Her ankles were nicely criss-cross tied with several rounds of rope. I then made her kneel in the van -- putting a little noose around her neck ( more of a leash than a noose ) and securing it to the ceiling -- not tight enough even to cause any lasting harm -- but to remind her that I meant business. I got a vibrator out and reached down her pantyhose and inserted it in her cunt which was tight -- then it was held in place by the hose. Turned the vib on high. It was great to have such a wild gal subdued and it was time to have more fun with her. I began to caress her thighs was she was on her knees balancing -- I saw that the vibrator was disturbing her. Her thighs silky -- I started tearing her pantyhose a little. Her nipples perky -- I applied a clothspin to each and observed her displeasure.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 05:24 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:24 AM   #13
Nightwish

My plan failed, he cuffed me, when i feel the noose around my neck i really start to feel helpless.
I try to look into his eyes, try to begg him not to do this and when I see the vibrator i try to move away.
I feel his hands in my panty feel the vib go in, it hurts like hell and it feels like it cant go any deeper, I'm to dry.
I try to scream but all that comes out are muffled whimpers.
I look up and notice the camera in his hand...No!! he wouldn't...
Hasnt he embarassed me enough, does he has to take pictures??
Then i look around and see the cameras hanging around us and I try to move away...
Causing me only to fall over on my side...but atleast i got the vib out a bit so it hurts less.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:30 AM   #14
greyducttape

Fortunately for her -- she was leashed not noosed. I made her kneel again. I removed the vib for a bit and reached down her hose and began rubbing her cunt vigorously as I positioned myself behind her. I also removed the clothspins and began to twist and pull her nipples again. I rested my head next to hers and could hear her breathing heavily. I really enjoyed my assault on her -- she still is resistant and non-compliant -- no doubt a good gal! Removing my finger from her vagina -- I had her smell her juices as she turned her head away in reluctance. I was getting aroused but somewhat frustrated that I had not broken her and forced her to comply -- it was time for a walk in the woods to the cabin. My property is secured, fenced, and with armed guard. There was no escape. It was a perfect night -- dry,clear, not too cold, but refreshing. I removed her noose and wrapped a roped around her waisted and through her crotch -- making a nice crotch rope to keep her in tow. I would untie her ankles as we were going for a walk. I packed a vidcam in my pocket for more eventualities as well as anymore tools as needed.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 05:40 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:37 AM   #15
Nightwish

When i feel his hands on my breasts again I cant help the tears, I start crying, not able to do anything and I just want this to be over.
If only I had a chance of escaping but it wasnt looking like that.
I still try to move away from him but he is holding me thight, the feeling of him warm breath in my neck makes me sick.
I close my eyes wishing this is a nightmare and that I'm about to wake up...
Old 01-15-2007, 05:48 AM   #16
greyducttape

I felt great satisfaction and arousal in her crying -- her mascara getting messed up made her sexier -- tear stained. A part of me wanted to ungag her -- to hear what she was pleading about -- but I guess I didn't -- it was better that way -- she wore the tape so well -- so sexy -- her nose protruding and breathing deeply and sobbing -- it was very difficult for me to not to enter her now. Maybe when it was time to enter her I might. Anyway -- she was becoming the captive I knew I would love with all of my heart. I love her legs so nice to touch and her feet really nice for someone in self-defense -- takes nice care of them.
I get her out of the van and walk throught the woods her hands bound behind her -- wearing only rope, torn pantyhose, and cuffs and gag -- she was a sight to behold. I dragged her by the crotchrope.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:48 AM   #17
greyducttape

I felt great satisfaction and arousal in her crying -- her mascara getting messed up made her sexier -- tear stained. A part of me wanted to ungag her -- to hear what she was pleading about -- but I guess I didn't -- it was better that way -- she wore the tape so well -- so sexy -- her nose protruding and breathing deeply and sobbing -- it was very difficult for me to not to enter her now. Maybe when it was time to enter her I might. Anyway -- she was becoming the captive I knew I would love with all of my heart. I love her legs so nice to touch and her feet really nice for someone in self-defense -- takes nice care of them.
I get her out of the van and walk throught the woods her hands bound behind her -- wearing only rope, torn pantyhose, and cuffs and gag -- she was a sight to behold. I dragged her by the crotchrope. We get to a tree in front of the cabin -- I secure a rope to her cuffes and loop it over a heavy branch and tie it to the trunk so she is tippy-toe with arms above her. I fondle her whole body -- crotch rope undone. I grope her visciously. Her breast, pussy -- everything all mine as she is a puppet to my desires as well as any dark ones she has -- I doubt it -- with her wailing away.

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 05:53 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:55 AM   #18
Nightwish

When we get out of the van the cold air hits my naked skin, he seems to be taking me to the woods.

He is dragging me allong trough the woods and I'm having a hard time to follow being smaller then him.
All the time I'm begging someone will walk by and come to help...
Maybe he will take of my gag when we arrive at his destination, maybe if I could just reason with him... he's my teacher for crying out loud, he must understand why I refused his avances, we always got along quite well outside of class, surely he doesn't want to hurt me.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:04 AM   #19
greyducttape

I had groped and spanked her intensively and she still had enough spunk left -- which is what I wanted. I released her from her suspension after extensive videoing. We walked inside the cabin and I threw her on the bed and spread her wide -- four poster. I then began sucking the juices out of her cunt. Stripped naked myself -- I was poised to do what I brought her here for -- for it was going to be the first of many times I would rape her. I stripped her of all of her hosiery -- ripping it off her savagely. She only donning ropes and tape -- so sexy on video -- so sexy to me. I stroked my cock -- taunting her..

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 06:12 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:11 AM   #20
Nightwish

As I feel his tong on my clit I try to push him away with my legs...
I buck my body in an attempt to get him of me but it is no use, he is to strong. I hate myself for the fact that my pussy is becoming wet, I dont want this but my body is not listing to my mind. When I feel him entering me with his fingers i start crying again, starting to feel tired, my body is wearing out and I cant resist him anymore.
I just lay on the bed crying trying not to look at his face...why? why does he do this? I never done anything wrong to him...I just want this to pass.