Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2010, 02:35 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default You can't keep a good girl down.

Anyone else have this problem?

LONDON, January 22, 2010 (AFP) - A British woman whose noisy sex sessions were officially branded anti-social behaviour was warned Friday she would face jail, if she fails to stop the excessively loud lovemaking.

Caroline Cartwright was given an eight week prison term suspended for 12 months -- meaning if she engages in over-noisy coupling again in the next year she will immediately be put behind bars.

"I've heard a very short extract of the noise you make and can well see that your neighbours would be upset and distressed by this," said judge Beatrice Bolton at Newcastle Crown Court.

Cartwright was served with a civil order over marathon romps with husband Steve, described in court as "unnatural" and "like they are both in considerable pain."

Neighbours at their home in Washington, south of Newcastle in northeast England, had complained about the noise -- as did passers-by and the postman.

Cartwright was served with an anti-social behaviour order (Asbo), but admitted at a previous hearing to having violated it almost immediately, and repeatedly, last April.

An anti-social behaviour order is a civil order made against people deemed to be a public nuisance, and is more typically issued for young delinquents using threatening behaviour, or disrupting the peace.

At an earlier hearing the court was told that the local council set up special equipment in a neighbour's flat and recorded noise levels of 30-40 decibels, peaking at 47 -- as loud as a conversation in the same room.

Cartwright told the court she had tried to restrain herself.

"I did not understand why people asked me to be quiet because to me it is normal," she said, adding: "I have tried to minimise the situation by having sex in the morning - not at night - so the noise was not waking anybody.

"I may be sympathetic to it, but it is not something I am doing on purpose."

On Friday the judge said: "An anti-social behaviour order was made against you in rather unusual terms," adding: "The difficulty here is that the first occurrence was the day following the order.

"Then three days later you breached it again. In addition it's quite clear from the small extract I heard that you made no attempt to silence yourself," added Bolton.

Passing the suspended sentence, the judge said: "It needs to be a prison sentence because you need to be deterred ... If you commit further offences of this nature that sentence will be passed and you will made to serve it."

Heh, Heh, If she has it off with the Warders, the whole gaol will know.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:49 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This story has been running for months now. I'd be sympathetic but I've seen this woman on television and she's a dog, if I lived next door to her I'd probably be in a permanent state of nausea.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Make the co-conspirator liable for being part of the noise disturbance causation. She won't get laid unless duct taped. lol

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote