Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-31-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
IowaRapist

IowaRapist has initial reputation
Default New guy here

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm the IowaRapist, I've been a long time listener and first time caller...haha

Actually this is the first time I've ever been to this board let alone knew something like this existed. I've always wanted to roleplay something like this before. I have talked/been with several woman that has said they are in to this. Turns out they are more interested in more of a dominant guy, more of a just push me over, grab my hair, and slap my ass kind of a guy, which dont get me wrong isn't bad but not exactly this.

Well recently I've met a woman that says this is exactly what she is looking for. We met up once, "just to talk" but then force myself upon her and have my way with her. She resisted lightly, never really said anything or aggressively tried to stop me. I can kind of understand the nervousness and all that with meeting up with a new person and not exactly knowing how far, he/she is willing to go.

I found it a lot harder to be dominant when she wasnt being very resistant. It's hard to keep wrestling someone down to hold them in place after she just stays in place after the first time you hold her down...you know what i mean? She talks like she wants to actively fight, wrestle with to resist me and that i can do whatever i want with her.

Well we are meeting tomorrow again and this time we have more time, and a lot more privacy. So since she didnt really resist or anything the first time, i asked her if there was anything more i could say or do differently and she says, " Whatever you'd like i suppose...not like i could stop you if i wanted ill wear a dress with no buttons or zippers, easy to pull off if you want to. So since we're still kinda new to this and each other i kinda feel like i should know what she really likes/wants and dislikes/doesnt want to happen at all. So I ask her and she says, "Gross stuff. No man juice on my face/in my mouth. Dont attempt to put your dick in my mouth after its been inside me. Dont "go down" on me. Thats about it." Ohhhhhh those things?? Well that kinda makes me want to do those things now, or use them against her. hahaha

What happens if when we meet up again, she doesnt really resist? I've been trying to come up with a whole scenario to make it a little more exciting. Tomorrow we are meeting at a hotel, I kind of think that i should kind of force my way in the door, and just start in to it the minute i get in the room. But again, I'm nervous about if she's going to resist or just like give in. If she just gives in I'm not sure what to do. I mean it kind of takes away the whole thrill of it right? Is there something i could be doing more of to kind of provoke her resistance? I'm also thinking about bringing some kind of restraints, maybe if shes physically restrained she might resist more?? Would it be bad to use her off limit things to make her resist more? We have 2-3 hours together and I want to do my part to make it as fun and exciting as it could be. Sorry for the long intro, didnt know if i should make an intro thread, then go start another thread for my issue. Sorry if this isn't the forums for advice type stuff. I browsed around for a while and it seemed like a lot of stories and stuff.

Again, sorry for the long post, and thanks for having me here!
IowaRapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Glad to have you as a member.

Sounds like you need a conversation to discuss exactly what you both want out of the meet and any limits.

If she is not into rape role play, things could go bad.

Good luck and take pics for the rest of us.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote