Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Big Boss Daddy.

Big Boss Daddy.

Megan Tillis reached over and hits the off button on her alarm clock, it was 4:00am, and she had to get up, take a shower, and get dressed, so she could be at work by 5:30am at the factory where she had acquired a summer time job.It was summer break for the 19-year-old Collage student, but unlike her friends, who got to spend their summer break at the pool and having fun, Megan had to work her summer break to help her parents pay for her Collage education.

It was still dark outside as the small town girl made the 10 mile drive into the City, today would be her first day on the job and she was just a little nerves. She parked her car in the parking lot of the factory and reported to the personnel office, where she was given a employee badge and told what assembly line she would be working on. She reported to Gene Blair, a 48-year-old Foreman at the factory, and he assigned her to a work station on the assembly line, and he made sure to assign her a work station where he had a good view of her from his desk.

Gene's cock grew hard in his pants as he watched the sexy little Collage girl struggling to keep up with the line, she couldn't have been more then 5`3" tall, and maybe 100 pounds, she had her dark brown, shoulder length hair tied back into a ponytail, and her little heart shaped butt was wiggling around in her snug blue jeans as she hurriedly worked, and he loved how perky her 32 C-cup sized tits looked in her t-shirt, and as he sat at his deck, watching the pretty little teenager working his line, he clicked up her employee information file on the computer at his deck, reading her name, address, and how long she planed to work at the factory before going back to Collage, after finding out all the info he could on her, Gene sat back in his desk chair and said to himself ... "Before summer is over I will give you the kinda education they don't teach little girls in Collage Megy baby"

Megan soon learned that her Foreman was an egotistical, male chauvinist pig, and she was very intimidated by him, he often scolded her like a child in front of the other employees on the line for the littlest thing, and soon she dreaded going to work, but she needed the money for Collage and her Father told her she should just show her foreman more respect, follow his instructions and work harder, reminding her she needed this job if she wished to continue her Collage courses, so Megan sucked it up, ignoring his belittling remarks about her being a slow worker and ignoring the way he leered at her when he thought she wasn't looking, telling herself she would soon be going back to school.

But Megan would never go back to school again, for that matter she would never go back home again, for Gene had followed her home from work a few times, at a distance where she didn't know she was being followed, and he had learned the route that she drove from her small town into the factory in the City, and with only one more week for her to work, before going back to school, Gene was parked at an intersection along her country road route to work. He had laid down a tire spike strip in the early morning darkness to flatten her car tires as she went through the intersection, and Megan's car careened over into the ditch with four flat tires.

As soon as her car crashed in the roadside ditch, Gene turned his car on and his headlights and pulled up beside her car, Megan was pretty shook up as she got out of her car, not realizing the car that had just pulled up was her shop foreman, and by the time she did realize who he was it was to late, as Gene zapped her with a stun gun and she fell on the road jerking and twitching from the high voltage running through her little body, and he took duct tape and taped her ankles together, before taping her wrist behind her back, lastly he held her ponytail out of the way as he wrapped duct tape around her head covering her mouth, it was less then four minutes from the time she ran over the tire spikes and the time Gene was putting his captured prize in the trunk of his car.

Gene was pretty proud of himself as he drove to his house, he had been planning this from the first day Megan came to work on his line, getting all the info he could on her, he had scheduled his vacation for the next two weeks so that he had plenty of time to play with his new toy, he had spent the summer watching her working as he sat at his desk, fantasizing about all the deliciously dirty things he wanted to do to little Megan, and now she was his, and he was going to take his time and enjoy doing this little girl dirty.

Gene pushed the button on his garage door remote and pulled his car inside, closing the door before popping the trunk of his car, Megan had a terrified look in her innocent big brown eyes, as Gene looked down in the trunk at her, she was intimidated by this man at work, and now realizing that she was his captive had her totally petrified. Gene picked her up out of the trunk and stood her on her feet, shutting the trunk of his car and telling Megan to start hoping to the door leading to the house, but she just looked at him pleadingly with tears streaming down her young pretty face, and Gene grabbed her face, squeezing it as he looked into her frightened eyes, and told her ...

"You aren't at work now you lazy little Collage Cunt! From now on you will do what your told or I will have to punish you little girl ... Now start hoping!" ... and out of fear of what her foreman might do to her if she angered him by disobeying him, she began to hop towards the door leading into his house, this is just how he had fantasized about making her enter his home, and now he was making it happen, the first of many fantasies he was going to make come true, and he was smugly following this little girl who was young enough to be his daughter, watching her ponytail flopping around, and her sweet little ass jiggling in her snug blue jeans, as she hopped like a little bunny rabbit towards the door.

Once in the house Gene had Megan hop over to the door that lead down to his basement, that he had renovated into his bedroom, he grabbed a hold of her ponytail to keep her from falling down the steps, as she hopped down from step to step until she reached the bottom of the steps, once down in his basement bedroom she stood shaking in fear, her ankles and wrist still bound with duct tape, Gene roughly pulled the tape off of her head and mouth, and Megan immediately began begging her foreman to let her go ...

"Please Mr.. Blair let me go, I won't tell anyone about this I swear, I just want to go home, I am suppose to go back to school at the end of this week"

SMACK! Gene slapped Megan across the face with the palm of his hand, and she feel down on the floor crying as he yelled ... "Shut up you little fucking Cunt! I never told you that you could speak!"

Megan lay in the floor completely terrified, as Gene pulled the tape off of her ankles, then he pulled off her shoes, socks and then he yanked off her snug fitting blue jeans, and with a few strong tugs at her t-shirt he ripped it off of her and now he had her stripped down to her green lace boyshorts panties and her matching green lace bra, and after pulling the tape off of her wrist, Eugene used some nylon rope to hogtie Megan, and she is laying belly down on the floor, on a shag throw rug, with her sexy young legs bent up behind her, her left wrist is tied to her left ankle, and her right wrist is tied to her right ankle, and she has her head cocked to the side, looking up at her shop foreman fearfully, with tears streaming down her pretty face as he says to her.

"I know your scared Megan honey, and you should be very scared, because believe you me baby girl, I am the man your Mommy always warned you about" ... and Gene is unbuttoning his shirt as he says this to the frightened teenager, taking it off, he prides himself on keeping in good shape, religiously lifting weights, only the gray hair covering his chest and balding head, his little round beer belly, and the age on his face and in his icy cold eyes gives his age away, and he continues talking to her as he kicks off his shoes and starts undoing his pants and taking them off, striping himself naked as he hovers over top of Megan ... "I know you were looking forward to going back to Collage at the end of this week, but I am afraid that just isn't going to happen for ya Megy baby ..." ... and Megan cuts his words off by sobbingly saying ...

"Why are you doing this to me Mr. Blair? Please let me go, pretty pleaseeee!"

Gene gets down on one knee beside Megan's head and pulls her ponytail tie out of her hair, and then he grabs a fistful of it, twisting her hair around in his fingers, and pulling her head up off of the floor, he places the bottom of her chin on top of his upturned knee, and holding her head there by her hair with one hand, he slaps her across the face with his other, yelling at her ... "Don't you ever interrupt me again while I am talking to you ya stupid little Cunt!" ... and again he slaps her tear soaked face ... "You might as well get it through that thick little head of yours, that you are not going back to Collage with your friends and you will never see your Daddy and Mommy again! I own your little teenage twat now, and from now on you will address me as Boss, or I will hurt you real bad, do you understand me Bitch?"

"Y-y-yes B-boss" ... Megan sobbed, as tears streamed down her red slapped face and on to Gene's knee.

Gene pushed Megan on up so that she was on her knees with her ass setting on the back of her ankles, and still down on one knee in front of her, looking into her sad brown innocent looking eyes, he asks her ... "What's the oldest man you have ever been with whore?" ... and she just looked at him, humiliated by his personal questioning of her sex life, and she had her face slapped again ... "Tell me Bitch! when I ask you a question you answer it, got it Bitch?" ... and he was momentarily stunned speechless when Megan fearfully sobbed ...

"I - I have never been with a man before, oh please don't do this to me Boss"

Learning that this sweet young 19-year-old, that he had been watching all summer long, lusting and fantasizing over was as pure as a newly fallen snow, and knowing that the innocent look in her beautiful brown eyes was genuine innocents, made Gene's cock jerk with joy and anticipation of being the man who got to break her in, and rob her of her innocents, and he put his lips up to her soft plump lips and gave her a tender kiss, telling her ... "Oh I'm gonna do it to ya sweet little Megan, I'm gonna do things to you that you have never even dreamed of"

Megan just broke down crying uncontrollably as Gene unsnapped the clasp on the front of her lace bra, opening it up and sliding it off her shoulders and down her arms behind her, and he licked his lips as he looked at her young, firm, cone shaped tits, such lovely pinkish puffy areolas, her red perky nipples making his mouth water as he lowered his head and sucked her left nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue on her hard nub, circling it around her puffy areola, before moving over to her right nipple and biting down hard on it, making her flinch and scream in pain ... "Pleaseee Boss Pleaseee!" ... she cried out, only to have him laugh at her.

Gene then gabbed Megan around her skinning little neck with one hand, squeezing it so she couldn't breath, letting her feel his power as he began slapping her sweet young tits with his other hand, making them bounce around on her chest, causing her great pain, then he gave her a shove backwards, making her fall down on her back with her sexy little legs curled up in the air over her, and with one jerk of his hand he ripped those fancy lace boyshorts panties off of her, rendering her completely naked, except for her bra that was behind her back with her bra straps drawing her elbows into her sides, and he looked at her little pussy, seeing that she had a thin bush trimmed in the shape of a little heart, and a big smile crossed his lips as he exclaimed ...

"Ah looky! Now that's what I call a sweetheart Ha! Ha! Ha!" ... and he grabbed a hold of her little feet, curling her legs all the way back until her knees were on either side of her head, pocking her little pussy and ass up in the air, and he held her there as he lowered his head down between her thighs, kissing her heart shaped bush, before shoving his tongue up inside of her fresh little pussy, and began licking her inside and out, flickering his tongue on her little clint until she was wet and his cock was aching to deflower her of her innocents, and after planting a big kiss right on her sweet little virgin butt hole he crawled up on top of her, between her young shapely legs and snuggled the head of his 9 inch cock between her soft wet pussy lips, and sweet little Megan realizing she was about to loose her virginity to a man she had never liked, a man that had spent the summer gawking at her and belittling her, looked into his cold eyes, her own eyes filled with tears, disgust, desperation and humiliation, and she submissively begged her foeman ...

"Don't take it from me Boss! Please don't take it from me please, it means so much to me"

"Say pretty please Megan honey" ... he said, as he pushed his cock into her until the head of it was pressed firmly against her virginal barrier, threatening to take away something she could never get back.

"Pretty pleaseee Boss! Pretty pleaaAAAAAANOOOOAAAAAANOOOO!!!" ... Megan screamed from the sting of her cherry bursting around her fiendish foreman's fuck tool, Gene was just toying with the youngster, spitting in her pretty face as he plunged his prick through her irreplaceable cherry, gloatingly yelling in her shocked sobbing face ... "I gotcha Megy baby! I fucking gotcha!"

Gene couldn't remember the last time he had pussy this tight wrapped around his throbbing cock, and he just laid there with his cock buried inside of his stolen prize, his chest swelling in pride as he looked into her eyes, the look of innocents that sparkled in them just moments ago was gone, wiped away forever with just one stroke of his cock, and then he began fucking her, fucking her slow but steady at first, enjoying the sight and sounds of her sobbing underneath him, and with every stroke of his cock, the sad sorrow of emptiness in her big brown puppy dog eyes grew and grew in intensity, until she began blubbering like a little baby ...

"I want my Daddy, I want my Daddy"

Hearing Megan begging for her Daddy made Gene feel so powerful, and he gripped her throat with one hand and slapped her across the face with his other hand so hard it stung the palm of his hand, and he yelled down at her ... "I'm your Daddy now Bitch! Your Big Boss Daddy! And you are Big Boss Daddy's little fuck toy!" ... and he began pounding his man meat in and out of Megan's little muffin, her big brown eyes bulging, begging him to let her breath, and he removed his hand from her throat, and as if Gene's macho male ego wasn't already over inflated enough, Megan's body involuntary and unwontedly began to have an orgasm, and she was cumming all over her foreman's cock, her sexy little body was quivering all over as her tight little pussy spasm's rapidly with the first orgasm she'd ever had, and her little pussy was squeezing Gene's cock as she squealed ...

"Daddddddyyyyyy!!!! Daddddddyyyyyy!!!"

And the pleasure he was feeling was more then he had ever felt with any woman he'd ever laid, and he erupted inside of Megan's unprotected, fertile womb, filling her with his rape seed, collapsing down on top of her, he just lays there as his cock slowly starts to deflate, jerking and twitching around inside of her, as he licks the tears off of the teenager's face, and forcing his tongue in her mouth forcibly kissing her as she keeps her eyes closed in shame, sobbing in a semi state of shock as her tight pink meat squeezes every drop of her foreman's sperm inside of her, and Gene, propped up on his elbows yells in the youngster's face ...

"What Daddy are you squealing for Bitch?!" ... and the terrafied teenager looks into the angry cold eyes of this bully who has made the first job she ever had outside of high school a dreadful exsperance, by bulling her and intimadating her on a daily basses, gawking at her from his desk like she was a piece of meat, undressing her with his eyes as she worked the assembely line in front of him, and she had grown to know enough about his personality to know what he wanted to hear her say, and out of utter fear of this bully, who was older then her own father, and who has just stolen her cherished cheery from her, she shamfully sobs as she looks into his eyes ...

"M- M - My Big Boss Dadddddddyyyy!"

Gene's chest prideful swells, he is feeling like such a stud, he hasn't had pussy this young, fresh and tight since he was a high school jock, and before his cock fully deflates it starts getting stiff and hard again, and Megan can feel it growing fat, hard and long inside of her sore little pussy ... "Please don't rape me again Boss, I am hurting, please let me rest, please"

Gene gets up off of Megan, pulling his cock out of her and walks over and sets down on the side of his bed, about 8 feet away from Megan, and he says to her ... "Come over here to me Miss Tillis" ... Addressing Megan by her last name, as he would if they were at the factory, and with a little sarcasm in her voice, she snidely said ... "How can I? You have me tied up into a ball" ... and Gene belittled her just as he would at work, saying ... "Then roll your balled up ass on over here Tillis!" ... he replied to her, in the same humiliating manner he used with her at work.

When Gene spoke to her in this fashion at work where everyone on the line could hear him, it made little Megan feel so inept, and she would blush like a rose in embarrassment, but the embarrassment she felt at work paled in comparison to the shame and embarrassment she felt as she rolled up on her knees and began crawling as best she could over to her foreman's bedside, crawling up between his legs ... "Now Miss Tillis, you are going to lick what's left of your cherry off of my cock" ... he said to the teary eyed teen, as she looked at his big nasty cock, looking like she had seen a ghost, and she sobbed ...

"I - I - can't, I can't do it, oh please don't make me Boss"

"Yes you can do it, and you will Megan, now stick out your tongue and start licking my fucking cock!" ... he said in an irritated voice.

Tears were just gushing from Megan's big brown eyes, and streaming down her young pretty face as she look at Gene's big, fat, hard cock, that was less then a foot in front of her face, it looked so ghastly as it jerked and twitched like a snake, glistening like a greased pig with a mixture of both of their juices, and seeing the remnants of her Pillage and plunder innocents painting his cock red was just more then poor little Megan could emotionally handle, and the poor distressed 19-year-old was bawling her eyes out and babbling like a baby, ...

"Pleaseeeee! It's sooo nasty and big, it stinks, I have never done this before, I can't make myself do it, Pleaseee! Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! I don't want to do it Bosssss! Pleaseeeee!"

"Listen to me Megan and hear me good Bitch! You better apply yourself and get the job done, because if you don't I'm gonna put you up here on the bed and stick it up your little ass! Now is that what you want?"

Megan certainly didn't want that big cock up her ass, that was just unthinkable to her, and she didn't doubt for a second that this bastard would sodomize her, but the thought of licking the filth off of this disgusting man's dick repulsed her to the point of making her feel nauseous, and so she tried reasoning with her foreman, hoping to get him to at least meet her half way, saying to him ...

"I - I will try and suck it if you clean it off first, please, at least wipe it off for me Boss, I'm begging you" ... But he felt no pity for this young lady, to him she was just a sex toy to be played with, and he enjoyed the power of hurting her and making her do things she didn't want to do, and he just spit in the youngster's face, telling her in a matter of fact way ... "You get to licking and sucking my fucking cock clean or I will rape you in the ass, you brown eyed little piece of butt meat! And I ain't bluffing or bullshiting you"

Reality finally set in on Megan and she knew she was going to have to lick this dirty old man's cock clean or he was undoubtedly going to rape her in the butt, it was going to be all his way or she could kiss her cherry little rosebud goodbye, for she knew he was hung big enough to put a real bad hurting on her virgin butt hole, and so as hard as it was for her to do, she stuck out her little tongue and licked the belly of his pulsating prick, and the God awful taste immediately caused her little nose to wrinkle up and she started to gag, trying not to vomit as Gene just chuckled down at her, enjoying every second of demoralizing of this sweet little teenage beauty ... That's it you little Collage cock tease, keep licking your Boss's cock, show me the respect I deserve from you, clean your cheery off of my fucking dick Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Megan tried to detach her mind from the humiliation and shame she was feeling, as she licked and licked her foreman's rape tool up and down, licking him until he was satisfied that she had cleaned and tasted every smudging of her stolen innocents off of his cock ... "Now put it in your mouth and suck it little girl" ... her Boss demanded of her, and Megan knew she was in no position to object, he was going to have his way with her regardless of how she felt about it, and she just wanted it to be over, and she knew it would not be over until she had given her Boss his satisfaction, and so she opened her full succulent lips and took his cock inside of her sweet young virgin mouth and began sucking on it, and he just rubbed it in to her as she sucked his cock, trying his best to make it the most humiliating experience she had ever had, saying to her as she sucked his dick ...

"Ahhh Ha! Ha! Yea! Oh fuck yea! That feels so good Mega Mouth Tillis, Ha! Ha! you gota mouth just made for sucking you little Cunt Mouth! A born cock sucker is what you are you little Whore! Yea! Suck me you little brown eyed bubble brained Bitch! Suck your Boss's dick! ... And I think it's best that you know right up front that I most definitely am gonna cum in your sweet young mouth and feed you your first load of cum Ha! Ha! and you damn well better swallow it all you little cum sucking cum-dumpster, or I will whip you like a dog before I rape your virgin butt hole Bitch!"

Then placing a hand on the back of her little head he forced her all the way down on his cock until her puffed out plump lips were wrapped around the root of his pole, and her little nose was buried in his wirey cock hair, making Megan choke on his big dick, her throat clutching his cock, squeezing it, tugging on it, and when he was ready to cum he pulled two thirds of his dick out of her mouth, he didn't want to force feed Megan his cum, he wanted her to make herself swallow his sperm, he wanted her to taste every squirt of his man seed, and when Gene's cock erupted in Megan's mouth she began sucking the slimy spunk out of his twitching cock, she was sucking his cock like a hungry baby sucking on a milk bottle, swallowing gulp after slimy gulp, trying to satisfy the big bully of a Boss, and for having absolutely no experience sucking cock Megan did a commendable job, but she choked on his cum, and it came shooting from the corners of her mouth and up through her little nose, and before she could get her mouth off of his cock she lightly bit his dick, for which he would deal out to her a haesh, vengeful, retributory punishment for her offence.

"You stupid little Bitch! You bit me!" ... Gene yelled at the terrified teenager, his blood boiling and his face red with anger.

"I'm sorry Boss! I am so so sorry!" ... she tearfully apologized while she was still coughing up his cum and blowing sperm bubbles out of her flaring nostrils, but he brutally slapped her across the face so hard it sent her reeling backwards on her back, with her hogtied wrist and ankles up in the air over her, and he stood up, raising his big foot and he stomped the heel of his foot right down on her pussy lips with a sickening thud.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" ... poor little Megan cried out in shock and extreme pain, snapping her little legs shut and rolling over on her side, her sexy young body quivering all over in pain ... "Please Boss don't hurt meeeee! I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bit you, I swear Boss I swear!" ... she begged.

Gene ignored her pleas for mercy as he walked over to a cabinet and got a stiff, solid, rubber rod that was two foot long and two inches thick, and he walk over to Megan and tells her to roll over on her knees and to get her little ass up in the air, but she is so scared looking up at him and seeing the rubber rod, and she refuses to turn her ass up in the air, as she begs him for forgiveness, but he is not in a forgiving mood, and whacks the rubber rod across her ass as she lays there at his feet on her side ... "Roll over for me and get your sorry little tail up in the air Tillis!"

Megan's screams echo off the walls of Eugene's basement bedroom as the rubber rod bites deep into her soft tender ass flesh, but she doesn't rollover on her knees and poke her ass up in the air as directed, instead she rolls over on her back with her knees in the air, feet flat on the floor and her arms down by her side, as she looks up at him, her bawling big brown eyes filled with terror ... "Please Boss Pleaseee! Pleaseeee! Pleaseeeee! It hurts so bad, Pleaseeee forgive me Pleaseee!"

"I will teach you never to bit me again Bitch! And to swallow every drop!" ... he yells as he raises the rubber rod up high over his shoulder and brings it down heavily across both of her creamy sensitive melons, making her tits dance around on her chest, and Megan's back arches, her mouth is wide open screaming, yet no sound comes out for several second as she screams the silent scream of extreme agony, her big brown bedroom eyes are filled with shock, hopelessness, and disbelief of the amount of pain he is inflecting on her, it is obvious that her fragile young mind can't take it, her body can't stand it, yet unrelenting Gene again demands ... "Rollover Bitch! Ass up in the air!"

Megan rolled over on her knees, her face at Gene's stinking feet, and as she obeyed the Boss by poking her sweet little ass up in the air, she also began kissing the big bully's feet, shamefully, and desperately sobbing ... "Pleaseee! pleaseee! Pleaseee! Big Boss Daddy! Pleaseeee forgive me"

Gene stood there letting the weeping little woman-child kiss his stinking feet, grinning, as she let her desperation show, by calling him her Big Boss Daddy, she was hoping her meek words would make him forgive her, but after his feet were soaked with her tears of sorrow and shame, he placed one foot on the side of her face, stepping on her until she thought he was going to crush her little head like an egg shell, pinning her head down to the floor so she couldn't roll off of her knees, and then, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! he whipped Megan's meaty young butt.

"Suck and swallow Bitch! Suck and swallow!" ... SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! ... "You will learn to Suck and Swallow!" ... SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! ... you would have thought he was skinning that poor little teenager alive, by the way she was screaming, squawking and squealing as he mercilessly beat her little bear butt with that rubber rod. When he finally stopped beating her and took his foot off of her little head, she just laid there, unmoving, her quivering young ass covered with bright red welts, her mind overwhelmed with pain, and the look of shock and awe in her eyes, then he cut her free and easily picked up the 100 pound teen and laid her in his bed where she curled back up into the fetal position, sobbing ... "No more Boss, please no more, I'm hurt, please"

"I have some errands to run, you can't get out of this basement so don't bother trying, when I come back I will bring you something to eat" ... he said to her, and on his way out of the basement bedroom he gathered up all her clothes so she couldn't get dressed and he left her there sobbing and trembling in his bed.

It didn't take Megan long to cry herself to sleep, she was tired and weak from the sexual and physical abuse her foreman had subjected her to, and it wasn't until late evening that he returned with something for her to eat. Gene sat in bed beside Megan as she ate, after she had finished he told her to roll over on her belly, and she fearfully asks in a scared stuttering voice ... You're not going to rape me in the butt are you Boss?"

"Yes I am Megan, I warned you this would happen if you didn't swallow all of my cum, now didn't I?"

"Please I will swallow it all from now on, I swear, oh please Big Boss Daddy" ... she begged as tears began to once again seep from her big brown eyes and trickle down her cheeks.

But Gene was undeterred, as he frankly told Megan ... "Only a few people in life ever get a second chance at proving themselves and you are not one of them, now roll over on your belly little girl, it is time you grew up"

"Please, you have taken every thing from me, please don't take this from me to, pretty please Big Boss Daddy, pretty please" ... she begged in desperation, only to have her foreman grab her by her tits and yank her up and flip her over, slamming Megan belly down on his bed, and he placed a knee in the middle of her back to pin her down, as he tied her limbs to the four corners of his bed, then finally stuffing a pillow underneath her hips to poke her sweet little virgin ass up in the air.

As he took off his clothes, Gene turned on the television setting on the dresser to see if the evening news said anything about Megan's disappearance, and it was the top story on the local news, Megan turned her head to the side looking at the TV as did Gene, as the Anchor woman said ... "Authorities investigating the disappearance of 19-year-old Megan Tillis believe that one or more persons laid in wait in the early morning hours and ambushed her as she drove to work and kidnapped her from her vehicle, authorities have no motive or clues at this time and are asking the public for their help"

Gene laughed, saying to Megan ... "Looks like you are shit out of luck Megan honey Ha! Ha! No clues on you" ... and then the Anchor went on to say ,,,

"At a news conference this afternoon Megan's parents made this tearful plea to whoever took their Daughter" ... Gene looked at Megan and could see that her little heart was breaking as she watched her sobbing Father say to the news cameras ... "Whoever has my little girl please let her go, she is a good girl and all her Mother and I want is her returned safely to us, please whoever you are don't hurt her" ... and then Megan's Mother sobbed ... "Megan if you can hear us, we love you"

Megan lay on the bed bawling like a baby, her little heart was breaking after seeing her sobbing parents begging for her safe return, and Gene was grinning like a cat in a birdhouse as he crawled on to the bed on his knees between Megan's sexy young legs, and as she felt him slide the head of his cock between her butt cheeks she sobbed ... "Why are you doing this to me and my family, I have never done anything against you, why me, why?"

Gene pressed the tapered head of his cock firmly against the pucker ring of Megan's virgin butt hole, and then leaned down over top of her, propped up on his arms and kissed her on the cheek, and said to her ... "This is why!" ... and with all his might he rammed his hips forwards, sending half of his cock up between her quivering buns, pulling back and ramming her again, his fat, hard cock kicking in her back door, and he brutally raped her in the ass, his big hairy balls bouncing off of her pussy lips with every stroke as he seesawed his cock in and out of her tight little butt hole, and she was twisting, twitching, screaming and shaking, begging for mercy, but was shown none until he was filled her asshole with his slimy seed.

Gene untied Megan and lead her to the basement bathroom and told her to take a shower and get cleaned up, telling her he was going out for awhile and when he got back he wanted to find her in bed looking her best, after he left Megan sat in the shower for well over an hour until the water grew cold, she was completely devastated emotionally, she realized there was no hope for her, no one would find her and there was no way out for her, and she sat on the floor of the shower sobbing. Late in the night while she was curled up in Gene's bed sleeping, she was awakened by voices, turning over and looking up she saw Gene, along with two other men that she worked the assembly line at work with, and they were taking off their clothes.

The End.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Megan.jpg (77.4 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg Megan 1.jpg (71.7 KB, 408 views)
File Type: jpg Megan 2.jpg (65.5 KB, 407 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:01 AM   #2
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Very good story. Every blue collar worker, can relate to this story. Very well written.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you Neon!
Old 09-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #4
wolfshark77

wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)

Yes, very good story!
wolfshark77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you wolfshark.