Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2015, 04:21 AM   #1
Cutie

Cutie has initial reputation
Default Dear Emily (Notes for my soon-to-be victim)

So this is not your typical rape story. It's actually future tense. The idea is that I don't just want to rape a girl, I also want to let her know what's coming, because there's something really sexy about the thought of a girl finding a note left on her bed telling her how she will be raped. Then her stalker sends her repeated notes, getting more and more sexually suggestive as the notes continue. So I wrote a progression of notes for such a fantasy. Hopefully y'all find this as stimulating as I did.

Dear Emily,

You’re hot. I’m going to rape you. ☺

You’ll scream and cry and beg me to let you go but I’m going to pull down your pants, grope your tight round ass and pussy through your panties, then rip your underwear off and mercilessly fuck you till I cum in your pussy. I’m gonna make you squeal like the little slut you are.

I hope you like your panties. I know I do, especially the pink ones I stole from your underwear drawer. I like masturbating in them while watching you sleep. You’re so sexy when you’re all alone in bed. Soon I’ll do more than just watch ya.

Rape ya soon!

P.S I hope you like anal. You’ve got a really cute butt.

Dear Emily,

Your underwear is very cute. I bet your pussy is too .

Have you noticed anything unusual about your panties? Or your tiny little jean shorts? Or maybe some of your skirts? You should have. I’ve masturbated on them all. I shot a huge load of jizz in your underwear drawer thinking about how you’d look in each and every pair of your panties. Just think about that! You’ve been wearing panties with your rapists cum on them! Your little cunt is already getting acquainted with its future destiny.

That’s right. I got to hold your little shorts to my cock thinking about how often they’ve hugged your tight little curves. Rubbing your panties against my penis thinking how lucky the little strip of cotton is to get to touch your vagina all night long. Soon I’ll be the one getting to do that. ☺

See ya real soon!

P.S Your blue lingerie was very sexy. You should wear that for me. Or maybe your skimpy nude panties. Yeah I saw those. You cute little slut.

Dear Emily,

You have such big pretty eyes. ☺ I can’t wait to gaze into them as I ravish your cunt.

I’m going to pull down your panties and stuff them in your mouth to quiet your pathetic screams while I violate your virgin pussy. It’s going to be so fun to look into your pretty, tear stained face, with your big eyes so angry and humiliated by your helplessness, and your mouth stuffed with your own panties, as I force myself in and out, in and out of your womanhood. Yeah bitch you were made to be raped.

Are you ready to cry like you’ve never cried before? I like seeing you cry. Turns me on. Just thinking about your sobbing, screaming face gets me hard. You’ll be doing a whole lot of crying before I’m through with ya.

Oh, btw, get your mouth ready cuz you’re gonna be sucking my cock. You’re gonna cry and choke and gag, but you’ll take the cock like you deserve, because you’re a worthless little whore. God your huge eyes will look so sexy when my cock is in your mouth. But I’m still trying to figure out, should I shoot my load down your throat, or all over your adorable face? What do you think?

Catch ya soon!

Dear Emily,

You have a really cute ass, and I’m gonna spank it.

That’s right bitch. I’m gonna bend you over and spank you like a little girl over Daddy’s knee. Did your Daddy ever spank you? Did he pull down your pants and look at your panties? Did he pull your panties down and spank your bare butt like I’m gonna do? I’m sure he wanted too. If only Daddy could see what I’m gonna do to you.

I’m gonna hold you down and grab some great big handfuls of your booty. Then I’ll thrown you down on your own bed and hump your butt. Imagine it bitch, my cock rubbing up against your ass, my hands all over your titties while you struggle and desperately try to protect yourself. You won’t have a fucking chance. I’m gonna dominate your little body and teach you a lesson about how little and helpless you are. Then I’ll fuck ya doggystyle, like the little bitch you are. When I’m finished cumming in your pussy, I’ll sodomize the shit out of your cute little butt. I’m gonna rape you in your own bed. Daddy would be so proud. ☺

Coming soon!

Dear Emily,

I can’t wait to strip you naked!

I like fantasizing about what you’ll be wearing for me when I come to pull it off of you. Maybe you’ll be wearing those sexy little shorts. I’d like that, your legs look hot in them and they show off your cute round butt so nicely. Maybe you’ll be wearing jeans or pajama pants. Those’ll be so fun to pull down while you innocently struggle and try to stay modest. Or maybe if I’m really lucky, you’ll be wearing a skirt or dress. There’s nothing more of a turn on than a lovely little lass like you trying with all her might to hold her skirt down as I pull it up to expose her panties. Mmm I’d love to pull your skirt up Emily. You’d look so cute getting upskirted!

And then once I’ve got your outer layer of clothes off I’m gonna grope you through your underwear. Mmm, Emily Grace stripped to her underwear against her will. Just the thought of it gets me hard. There’s so many body parts of yours that need fondling. Your pussy, (obviously) your tight ass, your gorgeous silky hair, your cute B-Cup tits, your nicely shaped legs, your toned tummy, mmm I’m gonna touch every inch of you and there’s nothing you’ll be able to do about it ya little slut! Then I’m gonna pull off your bra and panties and fuck you all night long, in every single one of your holes. Oh yeah I’m gonna cum inside you you worthless little cunt.

I know you’re gonna love this. I’m gonna make you orgasm whether you like it or not. I know how much of a dirty little slut you really are inside. That’s right bitch, it’s only a matter of time before I come and fuck you.

So long for now… but so soon till I sexually assault you! Sleep well
Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
emily, fondle, force, grope, note