Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2014, 06:40 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Offering to Write stories if you have outline

been realizing i kinda need an outline of sorts to work on stories. it helps me not get stuck on where to go. so here's what i'll do, i have an oc/original character who has a long braid, white skinned to a bronze color, with large double D breasts and long shapely legs.

if you've had some story ideas you'd want to see written i'd like to hear them.
but.. I'll need an outline of what you'd want to happen to her, either for a day or for a week. we'll leave it maxed out at a week but i'd need an outline for each day.

you can choose whatever name or character you want for her and she can be anywhere between between 18-36 years of age.

what i'd want-
name-
age-
general character- (i.e. stuck up bitch, a hard character, shy and withdrawn, exct.)
why she gets abducted or broken into at home or work?
how this is done?
do they tease her?
how do they humiliate her?
do they tear off her clothes?
do they tie her up?
do they torture her?
how many men rape her and where do they cum?
do they kill her at the end or take her for more fun?
outline her full day of rape/torture/humiliation
up to seven days - (or more if you actually have the energy for it)
ps- the rape can also be monsters/demons/aliens if you have an outline for that as well.

restrictions- no pregnancy unless it's at the very end like a final humiliation.
can't be too old
anything else i'll be open to. so i'd like to hear your story ideas

the story outline can be as severe as you want even involving snuff. give me an outline for a day to seven and the ones i like best i'll start working on. you can either pm me the ideas or leave them here as messages. the more severe and abusive the ideas and story outline the more likely i'll be to write it as i don't like the women in these fantasies to have any fun.

give me an outline and i'll tell you the one i choose to work on.

i have two stories so far that i'll work on but i'm willing to hear if anyone else has a story outline they'd like to see fleshed out using the oc i have. so pm me or leave the outline down here if you're interested in having your story written. just has to follow the parameters listed and basically use the oc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophia main image.jpg (10.6 KB, 407 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:20 PM   #2
Jackdragoon

Jackdragoon has initial reputation

No animals

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 04-16-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Jackdragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
Jackdragoon

Jackdragoon has initial reputation

Not quite sure. I was thinking of letting imagination go crazy. Every weekend with two uptight virgin mormon missionary girls? And no restrictions except not to kill or maim them? What wouldn't you do?
Jackdragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdragoon View Post
Not quite sure. I was thinking of letting imagination go crazy. Every weekend with two uptight virgin mormon missionary girls? And no restrictions except not to kill or maim them? What wouldn't you do?
heh, give me some of those ideas that you'd do to them on a few of those days for the outline and then i can expound on em when i work on this story
Old 04-16-2014, 07:57 PM   #5
siamese almeida

siamese almeida has initial reputation

I only really have a story idea for a set character. So let me know if you ever need a full character and outline.
siamese almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #6
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamese almeida View Post
I only really have a story idea for a set character. So let me know if you ever need a full character and outline.
you can design their characterization, but the physical design of the character would still be one of my own
Old 04-16-2014, 08:38 PM   #7
siamese almeida

I will give this a go, if I provided too much detail or not enough let me know this is a first for me.

name- Whatever you would like.
age- 20-25

general character- Tough, has a sharp tongue, Has no family, or friends that would really miss her.

why she gets abducted or broken into at home or work? Goes to a party hosted by people she met online, IE-online gaming community, message board, something along that line. She runs the community or at least think she does. She think's she has respect from the community which mostly consists of guys but they stay around because they want to fuck her.

how this is done? One of the guys decides to invite everyone over to his big house to have a party, she drives herself.

do they tease her? Yes, all in good fun in the beginning until it gets more rough later on. Writers Choice.

how do they humiliate her? General story line goes something along the lines of, she is invited to this party under the pretense that she is just hanging out with people she met online but has talked too for years and thinks they are safe, however they throw the party to essentially sell her to the groups members in a bidding war, where whoever pays the most gets her the first day. Then they take the next highest for the next day and so on.

I will give the general days so you have something to work with-

Party night- guys hit on her and she kinda playfully shrugs them off, this goes on for a while, finally guy who hosts party slips her something in her drink and she passes out the host has some of the people help drag her into a room the host has set up ( room is a simple bedroom with no windows there is a bed and a dresser with items in it whatever the writer wants really). She is usually tied in the bed but can be moved depending on the bidder. The group of guys discuss the things they want to do to her, while the host starts the bidding process. These guys are all around the victims age with a few men being around 35-40. The group of men should consist of a few different races, mexican, black, some that are white, most around her age, however a few older guys, they can be fit or bigger, ugly or attractive but a good mix for each of the days. The writer can choose the males.

Day 1- The man who had the highest bid secretly loves the girl, and has tried to get with her but she never goes anywhere with it, he thinks by bidding first he can show her he loves her and that she will be thankful he bid so much, she of course freaks out and does not appreciate what he has done, this angers the man and he brutally rapes her all the time telling her that she is a bitch and he knows she loves him and that she shouldn't fight so hard. On this day she is clothed since highest bidder gets to unwrap her so to say. After this day all situational parts are up to the writer, since it is whatever the guys want.

Day 2- Second highest bidder has always wanted to rape the girl, he is a depraved man, this day should consist of choking, doggy style, rough fingering, and ending with the man urinating into her vagina while he is still inside of her.

Day 3- 3rd highest bidder is a guy who the girl has always been creeped out by he has never hid his feelings and has always asked her personal questions online, and has for all intensive purposes stalked her. He tries to please her the entire day but through what he thinks she will like, she however does not. This day should include mostly him trying to be gentle but still raping her, for example he slowly but persistantly rapes her vaginally, he performs oral on her, and attempts to get her to cum, he succeeds.

day 4- 4th highest bidder is the host of the party, he is a very large man both in physical size and in dick size. He takes the victim anally, vaginally, orally, being that the man is very large he also smells, and makes the victim do disgusting things. For example lick his ass, or almost suffocating her with his fat.

Day 5- 5th bidder likes bondage and torture. This includes whipping, cutting, biting, wax, pins anything the writer wants.

Day 6- 6th bidder is the youngest of the men, he just placed a bid because he was scared, he tells the victim he has no choice and that he has to rape her or else he will look like a pussy in front of everyone else. He is unsure of himself but eventually gets into it.

The writer has the freedom to continue with more bidders/more days, and can choose if any guys use protection or where they cum.

The final day however she is brought down from the room, and all of the bidders go into a free for all raping and beating her. She is killed through the process, where even though she is dead she is still being used.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:08 PM   #8
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
I will give this a go, if I provided too much detail or not enough let me know this is a first for me.

name- Whatever you would like.
age- 20-25

general character- Tough, has a sharp tongue, Has no family, or friends that would really miss her.

why she gets abducted or broken into at home or work? Goes to a party hosted by people she met online, IE-online gaming community, message board, something along that line. She runs the community or at least think she does. She think's she has respect from the community which mostly consists of guys but they stay around because they want to fuck her.

how this is done? One of the guys decides to invite everyone over to his big house to have a party, she drives herself.

do they tease her? Yes, all in good fun in the beginning until it gets more rough later on. Writers Choice.

how do they humiliate her? General story line goes something along the lines of, she is invited to this party under the pretense that she is just hanging out with people she met online but has talked too for years and thinks they are safe, however they throw the party to essentially sell her to the groups members in a bidding war, where whoever pays the most gets her the first day. Then they take the next highest for the next day and so on.

I will give the general days so you have something to work with-

Party night- guys hit on her and she kinda playfully shrugs them off, this goes on for a while, finally guy who hosts party slips her something in her drink and she passes out the host has some of the people help drag her into a room the host has set up ( room is a simple bedroom with no windows there is a bed and a dresser with items in it whatever the writer wants really). She is usually tied in the bed but can be moved depending on the bidder. The group of guys discuss the things they want to do to her, while the host starts the bidding process. These guys are all around the victims age with a few men being around 35-40. The group of men should consist of a few different races, mexican, black, some that are white, most around her age, however a few older guys, they can be fit or bigger, ugly or attractive but a good mix for each of the days. The writer can choose the males.

Day 1- The man who had the highest bid secretly loves the girl, and has tried to get with her but she never goes anywhere with it, he thinks by bidding first he can show her he loves her and that she will be thankful he bid so much, she of course freaks out and does not appreciate what he has done, this angers the man and he brutally rapes her all the time telling her that she is a bitch and he knows she loves him and that she shouldn't fight so hard. On this day she is clothed since highest bidder gets to unwrap her so to say. After this day all situational parts are up to the writer, since it is whatever the guys want.

Day 2- Second highest bidder has always wanted to rape the girl, he is a depraved man, this day should consist of choking, doggy style, rough fingering, and ending with the man urinating into her vagina while he is still inside of her.

Day 3- 3rd highest bidder is a guy who the girl has always been creeped out by he has never hid his feelings and has always asked her personal questions online, and has for all intensive purposes stalked her. He tries to please her the entire day but through what he thinks she will like, she however does not. This day should include mostly him trying to be gentle but still raping her, for example he slowly but persistantly rapes her vaginally, he performs oral on her, and attempts to get her to cum, he succeeds.

day 4- 4th highest bidder is the host of the party, he is a very large man both in physical size and in dick size. He takes the victim anally, vaginally, orally, being that the man is very large he also smells, and makes the victim do disgusting things. For example lick his ass, or almost suffocating her with his fat.

Day 5- 5th bidder likes bondage and torture. This includes whipping, cutting, biting, wax, pins anything the writer wants.

Day 6- 6th bidder is the youngest of the men, he just placed a bid because he was scared, he tells the victim he has no choice and that he has to rape her or else he will look like a pussy in front of everyone else. He is unsure of himself but eventually gets into it.

The writer has the freedom to continue with more bidders/more days, and can choose if any guys use protection or where they cum.

The final day however she is brought down from the room, and all of the bidders go into a free for all raping and beating her. She is killed through the process, where even though she is dead she is still being used.

works for me. i'll add it to the que list.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:09 PM   #9
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdragoon View Post
ooh, might need that outline again as crotch ripper basically removed it and i hadn't saved it yet. forgot this site has a no beastiality rule.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:43 PM   #10
siamese almeida

I didn't see anything listed in the FAQ rules about bestiality. Is there another rule list somewhere I am missing, or other rules I should know?
Old 04-17-2014, 08:50 PM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
I didn't see anything listed in the FAQ rules about bestiality. Is there another rule list somewhere I am missing, or other rules I should know?
i don't remember seeing anything myself when looking up stuff on snuff. but i do recall other people having stuff removed for beastiality. it's probably something that needs updating in their rule section if that's the case. I would've written the stories myself with beastiality and not realized it was against rules since it doesn't specify that specific thing when i looked.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:24 PM   #12
jack40

jack40 has initial reputation

Hi there darkstalker this is my idea for a story. Hopefully it will be one that interests you. But if not that's is ok.

Me and my wife chris have been going out with my friend john and is lady friend susan for dinner etc over the last 6 monthes.

And in all that time johns lady friend susan as not had sex with him at all. She teases him all the time but does not have sex with him. She just uses him for free meals and for him to by her clothes etc.

So me and my wife chris have disscused it over with john and we have decided that she needs teaching a lession. So we decided that we will give her another 6 weeks to see if she changes her ways. stops teasing and useing john. And for each of the 6 weeks she does not change the lession will be more brutal.

So after 6 weeks she as not changed at all mabe got even worse. so me chris and john decide the lession as to be very brutal but not snuff.

So the lession is for susan to be brutally raped by me my wife chris and john. So for example strap on sex. caned/belt ,punching her which could giver her black eyes broken teeth if you wanted. Anal sex,objects, humiliated etc.

Location could be susan house. This way if anything get broken or messy etc it does not matter. Could use all of the house even bathroom etc. There is no neighbours so need to worry about her screaming. And if need be us three could wear ear plugs LOL

I would like susan to be strong through out the video not to just give in.

Since susan as just been useing john for free clothes and meals.

We could go through all her wardrobe of designer button up blouse and skirts etc.

Meaing they get ripped to shreds during the attack. Are hanging off susan but still stay on her for that day or mabe just a hour or two. then we have a brake give her some rest mabe feed and water her. But does not have to be nice food etc.

Then make her change into fresh clothes when we come back for seconds and 3rds etc.

The guys can cum multipule times on her face getting it in her eyes. You can also have them cum anywhere else on her if you want as well.

The characters for this story are

Jack 5ft8 140lb. Chris is 5ft 1 and 200 lbs and has 44d tits.

John is abut the same as jack. And susan can be about 5ft6 and about 170lb with 40dd breasts.

Please let me know what you think to my fantasy idea. Is it rough enough for you.

If you want more ideas/detail etc please let me know.

Thankyou jack

Last edited by jack40; 05-01-2014 at 04:52 AM.
jack40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:42 PM   #13
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation

Here is an idea that I have...
name- Katrina

age- Anywhere between 26 and 29

general character- stubborn and confident bitch

why she gets abducted or broken into at home or work? - Katrina is a crusader and spends her life trying to make world safer for women. Her latest crusade involves trying to make rape a death penalty offense even when it doesn't result in death of the victim. She's told one big lie about her past, she lied about being raped while crusading against rapist.

how this is done? - Abducted while heading to her car after speaking at a fundraiser event for sexual assault survivors.

do they tease her? - Not really

how do they humiliate her? - Sure

do they tear off her clothes? - Tear or cut off

do they tie her up? - No, show her how weak she is

do they torture her? - Only if anal counts as torture

how many men rape her and where do they cum? - 1 man in her pussy and mouth

do they kill her at the end or take her for more fun? - No

outline her full day of rape/torture/humiliation - She's leaving the fundraiser late in the day, knocked out and driven several hours away. Wakes up next morning to see that she's with a man she doesn't know. He taunts her, cuts/tears her clothes off, video tapes it all, she learns what he thinks about her being a crusader against rapists and how she can't know what it is like until it happens to her. Video recording can be used to get her to change her ways.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:13 AM   #14
darkstalker
Privileged Member

not a bad idea for the set up actually. will save it for later on likely
Old 05-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #15
jack40

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
not a bad idea for the set up actually. will save it for later on likely
Hi there sorry for dely. My net as been down etc. Were you talking about my idea when you said the quote above. If yes do you want more details. And if so what would you like.

If you was not talking about my idea thats ok.

Thankyou jack
Old 05-10-2014, 04:36 PM   #16
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack40 View Post
Hi there sorry for dely. My net as been down etc. Were you talking about my idea when you said the quote above. If yes do you want more details. And if so what would you like.

If you was not talking about my idea thats ok.

Thankyou jack

yep. more ideas on what they do to her during the day would help as well as what the actual setup for the girl is. i.e what they do on the day to set her up for the rape.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:24 PM   #17
jack40

Hi darkstalker sorry for my dely again. Here are some more details like you requested.

First paragrath the set up: Me my wife chris and john are sitting a round our kitchen table drinking tea and talking over what we will do to susan etc.

We decide it should take place at susans house. That way does not matter if things get messy, broken etc Well infact this could take place in different rooms of susans house and if things did get broken in the course of this attack on susan then a bonus punishment.

Chris my wife comes up with the idea of haveing susan wear all the clothes etc john as bought her. So for instance john as bought her 4 silk button up blouse's a white,blue pink etc and 4 blue/black skirts. And lots of panties and bras sets. And quite a few necklaces etc (She would have more clothes than this in her wardrobe etc. So mabe they could be used some how in this attack other than being worn. Basicly meaning by the end of the day all her clothes would be distroyed. A further punishment.

We decide to take it in turns with susan to begin with. So we each have an hour with susan. Then give susan a rest for a hour or two. Feed and water her.

Then the next one of us as a hour of fun with her. And in each hour susan clothes are kept on just get ripped messy etc. Then when the next person takes there turn. susan is made to put a new set of clothes on.

While we each take turns one of the others will be filming. But no need to mention that much just focus on susan and the person who is abuseing her.

Then after we have each had our turn rapeing susan, we all have fun with her together to finish.

So basicly it would be that susan gets raped four times which last an hour each time. And are spread over the course of one day.

Item idea's you can use on susan: electric cable for whipping etc, strap on which chris wears, food stuff to get her messy with. Baked beans, brown sause etc. Veg as dildos Cucumber etc, pegs for breasts pussy etc. Basicly mainly items you find around the house.

Abuse's idea that could happen to susan: She can be fucked in all holes. She can be caned,whipped, punched, which can give black eyes teeth knocked out. Bruise's etc

So in a nut shell she can be beaten very badly. Just not so bad that she dies so sorry no snuff.

How they set susan up for the rape on the day: Susan as never told john excactly were she lives. But by chance he happened to to see her unlocking a door and going into a house one day when he was out driving. He did not tell susan he had seen her. But what he did do was manage to get hold of her house keys and make a copy. So on the day of the attack me my wife chris and john are already in her house waiting for her to get home from work. She is a office worker.

The one who is the most brutal with susan is chris my wife. We all say humiliating things to susan during the attack swear alot etc. But again it is my wife chris who is the dirtest with the swearing etc.

Susans character is to be strong not to give in.

I have got some photos of the internet of inside some houses. This might help you with the story.

All being well i will send you some photos of chris and susan sometime tomorrow. I am letting someone else choose the susan photo etc.

Hopefully what i have put helps you. Any questions please just ask and i will reply as soon as i can.

Thanks jack

Last edited by jack40; 05-14-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:53 AM   #18
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack40 View Post
Hi darkstalker sorry for my dely again. Here are some more details like you requested.

First paragrath the set up: Me my wife chris and john are sitting a round our kitchen table drinking tea and talking over what we will do to susan etc.

We decide it should take place at susans house. That way does not matter if things get messy, broken etc Well infact this could take place in different rooms of susans house and if things did get broken in the course of this attack on susan then a bonus punishment.

Chris my wife comes up with the idea of haveing susan wear all the clothes etc john as bought her. So for instance john as bought her 4 silk button up blouse's a white,blue pink etc and 4 blue/black skirts. And lots of panties and bras sets. And quite a few necklaces etc (She would have more clothes than this in her wardrobe etc. So mabe they could be used some how in this attack other than being worn. Basicly meaning by the end of the day all her clothes would be distroyed. A further punishment.

We decide to take it in turns with susan to begin with. So we each have an hour with susan. Then give susan a rest for a hour or two. Feed and water her.

Then the next one of us as a hour of fun with her. And in each hour susan clothes are kept on just get ripped messy etc. Then when the next person takes there turn. susan is made to put a new set of clothes on.

While we each take turns one of the others will be filming. But no need to mention that much just focus on susan and the person who is abuseing her.

Then after we have each had our turn rapeing susan, we all have fun with her together to finish.

So basicly it would be that susan gets raped four times which last an hour each time. And are spread over the course of one day.

Item idea's you can use on susan: electric cable for whipping etc, strap on which chris wears, food stuff to get her messy with. Baked beans, brown sause etc. Veg as dildos Cucumber etc, pegs for breasts pussy etc. Basicly mainly items you find around the house.

Abuse's idea that could happen to susan: She can be fucked in all holes. She can be caned,whipped, punched, which can give black eyes teeth knocked out. Bruise's etc

So in a nut shell she can be beaten very badly. Just not so bad that she dies so sorry no snuff.

How they set susan up for the rape on the day: Susan as never told john excactly were she lives. But by chance he happened to to see her unlocking a door and going into a house one day when he was out driving. He did not tell susan he had seen her. But what he did do was manage to get hold of her house keys and make a copy. So on the day of the attack me my wife chris and john are already in her house waiting for her to get home from work. She is a office worker.

The one who is the most brutal with susan is chris my wife. We all say humiliating things to susan during the attack swear alot etc. But again it is my wife chris who is the dirtest with the swearing etc.

Susans character is to be strong not to give in.

I have got some photos of the internet of inside some houses. This might help you with the story.

All being well i will send you some photos of chris and susan sometime tomorrow. I am letting someone else choose the susan photo etc.

Hopefully what i have put helps you. Any questions please just ask and i will reply as soon as i can.

Thanks jack
alright. nice. this was something more of what i was looking for in the outline. thanks.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:49 PM   #19
jack40

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
alright. nice. this was something more of what i was looking for in the outline. thanks.
You are welcome. If you are wanting anything else please let me know and i will see what i can do. All being well i will be posting the photos of the two ladys in the story later today.

Thanks jack
Old 05-16-2014, 01:27 AM   #20
jack40

Hi darkstalker her are two photos and short bio of the two ladys in the story. Or should that be one lady and one bitch.

First photo is chris who is one of the rapist's in the story.

Second photo is susan who is the one being raped etc.

My friend as requested that you have susan being fucked in the ass with a rolling pin.

I have more photo's if you want them. Anything else please let me know.

Thanks jack

Tags
collaborative, outline, stories