Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-05-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
numbers

numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My fantasy (friend rape story)

Just thinking about my fantasy gets me soaking wet. Hopefully you will like it too.
A bit about me: I am 25, 5'4, Chinese, slim (but not stick skinny), long black hair, wears glasses, geeky/innocent looking, and I've been told I am adorable.

Here is my fantasy:

You are a tall (5'9 or above) man, fit, and I find you attractive.

We are just friends, but you secretly like me more than a friend. I flirt with you often, because I am a flirty person, and that makes you want me even more.

One day, we are cuddling in bed and talking, when you lose control. Out of nowhere, you start groping me. First my breasts, then you feel your way down and around my body to my ass. You squeeze hard. I don't expect this, and find myself speechless. I grab your hands and move them off me.

I say, "what are you doing?" as I laugh nervously, trying not to make this awkward.

"I like you," you say, as if that makes everything ok. You pull your hands out of my grip and you keep going.

"Seriously, stop," I say, hardening my voice.

You completely ignore me. I start to get up and you push me down using your one hand on my chest. I am now scared and confused; you were always so sweet to me.

"Please, stop," I beg. But you don't seem to hear me. You just have this look in your eyes. You lift up my shirt and I grab on to the hem of it to keep it down. You grab my wrists and pull them above my head, holding them together with one hand. My body gets tingly. Swiftly, you lift up my shirt and bra with your free hand. You stare hungrily for a few seconds and then you gently put your mouth over my right nipple.

"Please, don't," I'm begging you again. I want to cry but I don't. I wonder why you are acting so strangely.

You fumble with my belt, and you're having trouble undoing the button of my pants. You eventually get them undone enough to see my panties. You start to pull my pants down but I'm crossing my legs to try and keep my pants on.

"Take off your pants," you demand. Your tone is neutral.

"The pants stay on," I am firm.

"If you take off your pants, you can keep these on," you point to my panties.

"Fine," I say, deciding it was good that at least you were negotiating. I help you wriggle me out of my pants.

Without missing a beat, your free hand pulls down my panties down to my knees. Fuck. You liar. This isn't happening. You reach down and rub my clit. I am wet. You're still being gentle. I am silent.

"Are you going to let me finger you?" You ask. I shake my head, no. You don't finger me. I am beyond confused. Why are you listening to me now?

You get up on top of me and you straddle your knees on the sides of my chest. You take out your dick, already hard, and put it up to my mouth. Now your free hand is on my throat, slightly choking me. I open my mouth, and you fuck it. You tell me to suck, and I do. My mouth is getting tired, and I keep having to gasp for air because you're pushing it in too deep. I can feel your leg muscles flexing.

You take your dick out of my mouth, and you stroke it after your hand let go of my neck.

"Turn onto your stomach," you say.

Defeated, I do as I am told. You lift my butt in the air and my face is pressed into the bed. I can feel you lining yourself up, ready to go in. My hands are now free, so I try to reach back to push you away. But you've already pushed it in. I still try to push you away but it doesn't work. It makes you thrust harder. You tell me you're about to cum. I wonder to myself why you're even telling me this. You pull out, and cum on my ass. Your moans are sexy. I am turned on, and feeling uneasy.

You get some tissues and clean yourself up. I do the same.

You say you have to go. You instruct me not to tell anyone. I promise not to. I watch you leave.
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #2
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi, loved the short story, see the "Rape in a Pill" thread, trying to get a thread dedicated to very short stories!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi, loved the short story, see the "Rape in a Pill" thread, trying to get a thread dedicated to very short stories!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:46 AM   #4
010hnoor

010hnoor has initial reputation

You get up on top of me and you straddle your knees on the sides of my chest. You take out your dick, already hard, and put it up to my mouth. Now your free hand is on my throat, slightly choking me. I open my mouth, and you fuck it. You tell me to suck, and I do. My mouth is getting tired, and I keep having to gasp for air because you're pushing it in too deep. I can feel your leg muscles flexing.