Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Default Holloween night

Sense Halloween is just around the corner I though I'd put this up

HALLOWEEN NIGHT
« on: October 11, 2007, 03:49:14 PM »

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKED THIS STORY

Halloween night
Sandy was home from collage for Halloween and her mother asked her to take her little brother and his friend out to go trick or treating . They were only young teen agers at the time and dressed like their TV heroes. When their mom told them that Sandy would be taking them out they wanted to know if she would ware a costume so that they would not look like thy were little kids out with their older sister.

Sandy sad OK she would find something around the house to make a costume out of in the closet she found her old cheerleaders out fit and took her old pompoms off the wall. The top was a little tight and the skirt was a little short sense she had grown sense high school. But she thought she could still wear it sense it would be dark soon and she didn't think she would see any one she know out with the little kids .

They left the house in late afternoon going from house to house. The only people they saw were other mom's out with their young kid's. And at most of the houses stay at home moms answered the door. The boys were having a great time and getting a lot of candy.

At one house an older man answered the door and even as he dropped candy in the boys bags he couldn't take his eyes off Sandy witch made her turn red with embarrassment. She was thinking maybe this outfit was not such a good idea. She told the boys maybe they should start home now. But they begged her to stay out just a little bit longer. Another hour past and it was starting to get dark she told then one more block and they were going to go home.

They were about ten blocks from home when she said that's it were going home now. As they started home they had to pass an alley way behind a liquor store Wear their were some older boys and girls hanging around drinking beer. They passed but one of the boys stepped in front of Sandy and said look what we have hear. Then the others sounded her The boys stopped a few steps away think that Sandy know them. Sandy said would you please let us pass but the boy didn't move and Sandy felt the back of her skirt being lifted up She turned quickly and pushed the boys hand away saying stop that you pervert..

Sandy was starting to get scared now. As the girls just gilled. The boy in front of her said to another one why don't you take these young boys to the ice cream shop down the street wile we take tour little cheerleader here. Sandy started to protest bet he whispered to her you don't want any thing to happen to the little kid’s now do you. They will be right down the street at the ice cream shop when your done. Done with what Sandy said as one of the boys told the youngsters you like ice cream don't you . They booth looked at Sandy. At the same time Sandy felt something pointy being pushed in to her back. She know that it was a knife so she told the boys to go to the shop and she would come and get them in a few minuets. With that the boys went off with smiles on their faces thinking about what to order at the ice cream shop. The boy with them said well what will it be shakes or malts for you two young lads.

As they left the other two boys pushed Sandy further back into the alley. Now it's time for us to play trick or treat what do you think. Sandy turned to run when one of the girls grabbed her by the hair and said you don't want to leave now do you ? We haven’t given you your treat wet. The boy with the knife pulled her arm behind her back and walked her down the alley ware one of the others opened a door too an empty store front pushing her in Sandy started to scream but she felt the knife pushed further into her back. If you scream he said I’ll stick this knife right up your ass.

Sandy know that what ever they had in mind was not going to be good. So she pleaded just let me go and I won’t say anything to any one about this. They all just laughed and told her to take a seat in an old wooded chair and be quite. She sat down an asked what do you want with me. Why your body of course one of the boys said I don't see anything else that you have with you. I can get you money if that’s what you want! No said one of the girls we have all the money we want as the boy grabber Sandy's arm wile the other girl tied her hand behind the chair. PLEASE don't hurt me Sandy said. Well that all depends on you one of then said. Do you have a boy friend one of the girls asked? Sandy said yes and if you do any thing to me will beat you up He’s on the football team at my collage . Then he’s a big boy I guess one of the boy’s said. And if he’s that big then He must have a big dick he said laughing. Have you ever sucked his big dick .He asked ?

Sandy said no She didn’t do things like that! Well then he will thank us for showing you how . I won’t do it now untie me right now! The door opened and the other boy that had taken the boys to the ice cream shop came in. What have you done with my brother and his friend sandy asked o their fine I told the man at the store to give them what ever they wanted right about now they should be sucking down some big shakes. Speaking of sucking have my friends told you what your going to do for us. I’m not doing nothing for any of you now lit me go. Is that any way to act after we took such good care of your friends He said as he put his hand on Sandy's breast and squeezed. Take your hands off me she screamed he just laughed as he lifted her skirt with his other hand exposing her little red panties. I don't think you get the idea hear do you your doing to do what ever we say for the next couple of hour’s.

And if your don't show her what will happen to her he said to the girl named Marge. Marge stepped up in front of Sandy and without saying a word pulled her arm back and punched Sandy in the stomach as Sandy was gasping for air she did it again tears formed in Sandy's eyes as Marge said do you want another one. Sandy just shook her head no as Marge stepped back I think she be more corruptive now.

Well let’s see said one of the boys as he stepped up and turned Sandy's head to one side he unzipped his pants and took out his dick I know it’s not very big now so why don't you suck on it till it is. She tried to turn her head but he grabbed her face with both hands rubbing his dick all over her face now open your mouth and suck my dick or does Marge need to help you some more. Sandy said please don't do this to me what have I ever done to you He smiled and said after tonight you will have done everything and some things you never though of to us isn’t that right gang and they all laughed. Now start sucking my dick Sandy parted her lips as the head of his dick slid into her mouth.

Why don't one of you girls help our little guest out hear. One of the girls knelt in front of the chair and pulling her panties to one side bubbing her pussy she tried to say stop but with a dick in her mouth she could only mumble. Tears were running down her chicks as the girl play with her now licking her slit an her legs started to tremble.

The dick in her mouth grew bigger and longer as it was forced deeper into her mouth she started to gag but he reached down and squeezed her tit so hard that she forget about the dick in her mouth. Then she herd someone say cut her top off so we can see and feel some flesh .

One of the boys took out a knife wile pulling the front of her sweet shirt he cut through the front of it then pushed it around her shoulders. Grabbing her bra in the center between her tits he cut that in to. As he slid it over her tits he let his hands linger on them then squeesed her nipples till they became hard. The dick in her mouth was starting pulse as he pushed it further down her throat. Then she felt the first squirts of worm liquid flowing down her throat as he slid almost all his dick out of her mouth so that just the tip was past her lips he filled her mouth with more cum She wanted to spit it out but he reached down and put his hand under her chin forcing her head back and her mouth shut as his dick slid out over her lips so she had on choice but to swallow . She squinted and stuck out her tong and he said what you don't like the taste of cum well you better get used to it because your going to get a lot more of it before the night is over.

The girl licking her pussy said make her lay down on top of me I’m tired of kneeling hear. As the girl spread a blanket on the flood the boys lifted Sandy off the chair making her kneel over the girls head then lay on top of her they pulled her legs back so her pussy was right over the other girls mouth and Sandy's face was right in the girls pussy one girl grabbed her hair forcing her head down and said now you like her just like she is doing to you. Sandy didn’t want to lick another girls pussy but she had on choice. She rubbed her tong up and down the slit then around the clit.

The boys said that’s enough of that stand her up they pulled her arms till she was standing. Sandy begged the boys to please let her go now. Soon they said but first you have to let my two friends hear fuck you . Sandy screemed on please not that I’ll do anything but don't make me fuck you please I don't want to get pregnant. I don't think you under stand it’s not what you want It’s what we want that counts. Now get on your knees and Marge bring me two cloths pins I think she needs a little incentive hear.

With Sandy on her knees he knelt down behind her he spread her ass chicks rubbing a finger around her pink bud Sandy tried to stand saying no not their please no one has ever been their well theirs a first time for every thing now isn’t their.

Another boy was standing in front of Sandy with his pants down around his ankles and his dick in her face she tried to turn her head but he grabbed her ears pulling her head to his dick Sandy held her lips closed so he told Marge see if those cloths pins can make her open up. Marge bent down and grabbed one of Sandy's tits then pulled on the nipple till she could clip the cloths pin on it. Sandy screemed ooohh that hurts the next thing she know a dick was in her mouth as Marge laughed I guess her mouth and tits are connected some how that drew a big laugh from every body but Sandy. Marge went around to the other side and said ready for the next one. Sandy screemed noooo even with the dick in her mouth but Marge was having to much fun to stop now. As this was happing the boy behind her drove his dick into Sandy's ass just past the head she screemed uuugggg then he grabbed her hips pushing in further the boy in front got so excited that her shot his load in her mouth and all over her face with tears and cum dripping from her face Sandy begged him to stop. She said stop please it hurts to mush I can’t take it any more your splitting me in too. He just pushed a little harder and said you still have three more inches to go so just relax your ass muscles so I can get the rest on to you..

Sandy fell to the floor crying as he fucked her in the ass. He finely came in her then laid on her till his dick shrunk and slid out of her ass. Sandy curled up on the floor crying as cum leaked from her and over her pussy and on to the floor.

One of the girls came over to her with a camera and started to take pictures. What collage do you go to she asked Sandy didn’t answer so the girl kicked her in the stomach and said answer me bitch. She mumbled a name and the girl said stand up so we can get some good pictures of you . The two boys pulled Sandy to her feet as they held her Marge Came over and said wait lets make this look good she pulled out her lipstick and wrote stick dick in hear with an arrow pointing to Sandy's pussy then wrote slut across her chest More pictures were taken as cum dripped down her legs.

They gave her an old over coat and untied her wrists telling her to get out and if she call the cops the pictures would be send to the school and put up on the internet so she had better keep her mouth shut about what happened hear tonight then they opened the door and pushed Sandy out onto the alley..

Sandy made her way to the ice cream shop and picked up the boys Her brother ask if that was a new costume she had so said yes now lets go home I have to take a shower.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Hot story! I quite liked it.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Thank I'm glad someone responded. I have a couple more I'll put up soon.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #4
Lara.C

Lara.C has initial reputation

I loved it. Very hot story.
But you know me, if I were her I think it would be more humiliating to have my little brother and his little friends forced to watch me get raped.
Lara.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #5
bob209
Privileged Member

You may be right Lora I may have to revise the story. Or better yet wright a another one but have the young boys watch.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #6
Andy Savage

Andy Savage has initial reputation
Default Not too Bad!

I like the story but I noticed many mis-spelled words or wrong words used. Ware instead of wear ect! Other than the grammer and spelling errors it was fine! Andy