Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-19-2009, 10:17 PM   #21
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm ... just out of interest - what do people think about Australia?

Do i ride a kangaroo to work, rescue babies from dingos, and beat off sharks on the way home?
Old 06-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #22
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellminth View Post
Think about Australia!!!

I ride a kangaroo and beat off sharks.

Wrong Forum.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #23
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

holy crap, i just sodomised 2 of my national symbols!
Old 06-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #24
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Depending on where you live in FL, you have more transplants than true natives. Lot's of snow birds there.

You should pm me and I'll tell you which state, but it's not Florida!
I bet I know!
(us southerners gotta stick together!)*I say in my best redneck accent.*

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:14 AM   #25
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Do i ride a kangaroo to work, rescue babies from dingos, and beat off sharks on the way home?
HA! You "beat off sharks"? WOW! LOL!

Well,In Tennessee's state capital you see men in business suits,well dressed and very hot women in high heels,Ferrari's,BMW's,downtown loft apartments,rock (yes rock) music clubs,Theme (70's,80's,etc.) night clubs,great restaurants,an international airport,and Hockey,baseball,and the NFL!

What do you see on TV and in film? Rednecks,cowboy hats,country music,flee infested stray dogs,country music,dirt roads,and rusted pickup trucks! I mean,what the fuck!?

The only thing they get right is that it is HOT AS HELL! We are only a little over 1/2 way through June and it was close to 100 today!

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 06-20-2009 at 12:16 AM.
whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:35 AM   #26
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
HA! You "beat off sharks"? WOW! LOL!

Well,In Tennessee's state capital you see men in business suits,well dressed and very hot women in high heels,Ferrari's,BMW's,downtown loft apartments,rock (yes rock) music clubs,Theme (70's,80's,etc.) night clubs,great restaurants,an international airport,and Hockey,baseball,and the NFL!

What do you see on TV and in film? Rednecks,cowboy hats,country music,flee infested stray dogs,country music,dirt roads,and rusted pickup trucks! I mean,what the fuck!?

The only thing they get right is that it is HOT AS HELL! We are only a little over 1/2 way through June and it was close to 100 today!
Haha! My best friend's family is from the Phillipines, and when she was going there to visit, our other friend thought that all you see over there are people riding around on bicycles with straw hats.

Tennesee sounds awful the way you describe it. I'd rather have the cowboy image. I'll never go there, but thats the image I want.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #27
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
So what? Turista, Hostel, and other location movies completely make the area look sick and terrible. I never want to go to Slovakia or Brasil seeing those movies. And I am willing to bet alot of the hillbilly redneck movies are the same too...even though I have never been to those areas.
I don't mind you feeling that way. I can actually understand it.
That's the entire point.
Prejudices are being created - most of them rather harmless but sometimes they extend to a level that is - in my opinion - over the top and quite unfair.

Quote:
Its a movie. Dont get too worked up about it.
I don't think anyone is getting "worked up" about it. It is however quite understandable as well as perfectly sound for "affected" people to oppose some of those works - sometimes it is not just "movie stupidity", sometimes it is just offensive.

Quote:
And if you dont like American movies, dont watch them and then you dont have to complain about it.
Neither did I complain about it nor did I say I didn't like US movies - I was merely stating a fact.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:01 AM   #28
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Haha! My best friend's family is from the Phillipines, and when she was going there to visit, our other friend thought that all you see over there are people riding around on bicycles with straw hats.
I always thought these countries were full of women going 'love you long time, ten dollar' No, bugger...that's one region of my dream destination list.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #29
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

actually think you have a great looking country there matey. Its one of my ambitions to step off a plane in somewhere like freemantle or perth and then rent/buy a truck then go for a month long drive ending in melbourne
Old 06-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #30
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
I bet I know!
(us southerners gotta stick together!)*I say in my best redneck accent.*

Giggles..Not all rednecks are Southern and not all Southerners are rednecks. So which are you?

No guess unless it's private message!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #31
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
actually think you have a great looking country there matey. Its one of my ambitions to step off a plane in somewhere like freemantle or perth and then rent/buy a truck then go for a month long drive ending in melbourne
Melbourne is reallllyyyy not the great. I assure you. Seriously...

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote