Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default political statements

I want to start a thread with statements concerning politics.

My statement:

United states is interfearing to much with other countries by forcing there way of live into the community. Countries that have different way of thinking are always seen as a threat

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

But were the worlds police...America,Fuck Yeah..

Im sorry mifje,where are you from?Utopia...

For all the bad we do we also do a lot of good but your obviously a Hater..

People always talk shit about us but then when the fan hits the shit who do they look to first for help?....thats what i thought..

You should have called this thread"i hate America"..

Last i checked there is no perfect place in the world and i bet if you used your brain you would realize that the common person in America just wants what people around the world want.Thats to have the opportunity to have a good job,schools,and to be left alone.Governments are not always the reflection of the people..

Last edited by theDarkOne; 11-07-2008 at 04:24 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #3
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
But were the worlds police...America,Fuck Yeah..

Im sorry mifje,where are you from?Utopia...

For all the bad we do we also do a lot of good but your obviously a Hater..

People always talk shit about us but then when the fan hits the shit who do they look to first for help?....thats what i thought..

You should have called this thread"i hate America"..

Last i checked there is no perfect place in the world and i bet if you used your brain you would realize that the common person in America just wants what people around the world want.Thats to have the opportunity to have a good job,schools,and to be left alone.Governments are not always the reflection of the people..

First of all let me get something strait. I AM NOT An America HATER. I think they do a lot of good. I am from the Netherlands and our goverment is far from good. All I was saying that America (perhaps bush) was always somewhere in conflict with other countries.... Now is it only because they are bad or perhaps both sides are guilty. That's what I ment with my statement.
I do not say all americans are bad since some of my collegues are american citicans and I really like them. I just question there politics and foreign relationships..

Like you said Goverments are not always the reflection of the people and I never would claim that. My issue is more about the american politicans of the last years and not to the population

Old 11-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifje View Post
I want to start a thread with statements concerning politics.

My statement:

United states is interfearing to much with other countries by forcing there way of live into the community. Countries that have different way of thinking are always seen as a threat
it's a fair enough statement .

but to be fair all countries interfere with other ones to some extent or another . america isn't any (or not much) worse than say the u.s.s.r.(russia) or china (or at least we weren't till recently) . i have to wonder why do they get a pass from most countries and their citizens ...

i mean lets take what all china is doing in africa right now . take away the iraq war and isn't it the same as what america has did in the past/present ?

i'm not debating , just pointing some things out i think should be voiced .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #5
mifje
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
it's a fair enough statement .

but to be fair all countries interfere with other ones to some extent or another . america isn't any (or not much) worse than say the u.s.s.r.(russia) or china (or at least we weren't till recently) . i have to wonder why do they get a pass from most countries and their citizens ...

i mean lets take what all china is doing in africa right now . take away the iraq war and isn't it the same as what america has did in the past/present ?

i'm not debating , just pointing some things out i think should be voiced .
I admit /china is doing some "strange things"aswell as russia. I don't claim that any countrie is perfect. But I would prefer to life in AMerica then in Russia to be honest

Old 11-07-2008, 04:36 PM   #6
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oh i have no doubt about where most would like to live if given a choice between the three countries

i was talking about the "politics" all have with other countries

Last edited by touriquet2001; 11-07-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #7
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well can you state something more specific?Your first post is such a blanket one.If you ask most Americans they will have a negative impression of Bush.Also with the war in Iraq but were there now and were trying to get out in the best way.We also went in a totally different direction with are leader this election.From a Republican white guy to a Democratic half black guy.

It's easy to talk smack when your from Netherlands and not a so called super power.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #8
mifje
Privileged Member

Please don't be so offensive since I never ment to insult you or anybody else.

Let me give you an example (and I am quoting the press).

The intension of the united states is to make iraq a country that have the same basic idea's of democrecy as america itself.

This is what we have heard in the news. And that is what I mean that it is forcing there way.... I think a country like iraq is such a different culture with such a history of violence you just can not change that in a few years....

I do however think it was good what they did with S.H. and chasing him out

I hope you understand now a little bit better what I ment Darkone.. If not please answer and we can continue debating

Just remember I don't hate america....

Old 11-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
theDarkOne
Banned

How am i being Offensive?Everything i said is true.
Plus i love my country.Is it messed up in ways?sure,but no where is perfect.

Iraq,Iraq,Iraq...Yes most people in the States would say we should have not handled it in the beginning the way that it was.Once again thats Bush but is it better to have a dictator rather than free elections?Iraq will find it's own way in the future.After decades of a devastating dictator the transition to a new way of government is not going to be easy.I have to think that they are going to be better off when they get there own footing.

If your going to believe everything you read in the news paper then best of luck to you.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The US...which is the country of my birth and where I live...has a long history of interence in the internal affairs of other nations. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad and often to our own great regret. Personally I'm an isolationist and think the US should stay at home as much as possible politically and militarily while continuing to act as the world's economic hub.
That said I find it interesting how so many people in other countries complain about the US until they want us to come riding to the rescue. An example being how so many Europeans especially talk about evil US imperialism in Iraq (which I was against the invasion and continue to think it and the occupation of Iraq one of the US's biggest foreign policy disasters in history) while wanting US intervention in Darfur. You bad Americans invaded Iraq and should leave, but we want you to embroil yourselves in the latest episode of the Somalian Civil War...talk about mixed messages!
Personally I only believe in armed conflict as a last resort when all other methods have failed or when there is no choice and US national interests or allies are in danger. The US was greatest when we stayed at home, had few enemies and most of the world thought of us as their friend. So let's stay home, let everyone who complains about our interference go it on their own and take care of America first!
Well that's my political statement...
Old 11-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #11
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
The US...which is the country of my birth and where I live...has a long history of interence in the internal affairs of other nations. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad and often to our own great regret. Personally I'm an isolationist and think the US should stay at home as much as possible politically and militarily while continuing to act as the world's economic hub.
That said I find it interesting how so many people in other countries complain about the US until they want us to come riding to the rescue. An example being how so many Europeans especially talk about evil US imperialism in Iraq (which I was against the invasion and continue to think it and the occupation of Iraq one of the US's biggest foreign policy disasters in history) while wanting US intervention in Darfur. You bad Americans invaded Iraq and should leave, but we want you to embroil yourselves in the latest episode of the Somalian Civil War...talk about mixed messages!
Personally I only believe in armed conflict as a last resort when all other methods have failed or when there is no choice and US national interests or allies are in danger. The US was greatest when we stayed at home, had few enemies and most of the world thought of us as their friend. So let's stay home, let everyone who complains about our interference go it on their own and take care of America first!
a great post !!!! i disagree with some of it , but not much
Old 11-07-2008, 05:02 PM   #12
mifje
Privileged Member

HMMM I think perhaps your best remark is in your last sentense. Perhaps the news somehow influenced my opinion. Although I have to admit we are pretty pro-america here.. Perhaps I was to quick with a judgement. What I ment with being offensive is that I got the idea you were insulted by my post.

Perhaps I started the wrong question first!!!!!

Abortion should it be alowed or not??

My statement: I think everybody has the right for abortion. In some cases it would be better for the unborn child because ht emother can not take care of it.

Feel free to respond.....

Old 11-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
I second that!!!Great frickin stuff SD!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #14
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:

Abortion should it be alowed or not??

My statement: I think everybody has the right for abortion. In some cases it would be better for the unborn child because ht emother can not take care of it.

Feel free to respond.....
not touching this
Old 11-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #15
mifje
Privileged Member

Quote:

Like I stated before I do not disagree they chased S.H. out because he was evil. And no I don't think all american are bad.....

One other thing!!!! To all that I have insulted by my statement I appologize since it was not mented this way. I just hope that Obama Makes a good president

Old 11-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #16
Viktoria

Viktoria has initial reputation

I myself am from the united states but i know things many do not. this country is full of a large number of blood thirsty, power-whores.
i take shame in knowing that i once loved this country, that at one time i was so naive i thought we were "the good guys" no more.
no longer will i be a slave to a society, a government that knows nothing but greed. i myself am my own leader. i look up to myself and those i love.
and i love those who expose tha animosity of the bush administraion and the those who share my views on the US government
and the murderous actions by them and the israeli's. the horrid murder of dozens of innocent women, men, children. and elderly.
we need to take a stand and stop these atrocious actions by this so called "government". can Barack Obama be the change that I am hoping for?
or am I hoping for too much?
Viktoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #17
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria View Post
I myself am from the united states but i know things many do not. this country is full of a large number of blood thirsty, power-whores.
i take shame in knowing that i once loved this country, that at one time i was so naive i thought we were "the good guys" no more.
no longer will i be a slave to a society, a government that knows nothing but greed. i myself am my own leader. i look up to myself and those i love.
and i love those who expose tha animosity of the bush administraion and the those who share my views on the US government
and the murderous actions by them and the israeli's. the horrid murder of dozens of innocent women, men, children. and elderly.
we need to take a stand and stop these atrocious actions by this so called "government". can Barack Obama be the change that I am hoping for?
or am I hoping for too much?
lmao !!!

are you serious ???? you have the right to believe what you want ....
Old 11-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #18
mifje
Privileged Member

thanx for sharing your opinion VIC. Although I think I was much more nicer lol. but you really sound bittered!!!! good luck with your live

Old 11-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #19
mifje
Privileged Member

Touriquet: still no opinion about abortion

Old 11-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #20
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Touriquet: still no opinion about abortion

oh i do , just not posting it