Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Possibly the most important question that needs answering...

Being an Englishman living in the USA, there are many things that don't quite cross cultures.
I can kind of understand why American's have never truly embraced Football (soccer), as there is such a wealth of top class sport already here.
I can see why Americans aren't really bothered by Formula One as it has several US only motor sport series.
But there is one thing I just can't understand, and that is...Why have the citizens of the United States never embraced the Jaffa cake?

Lem

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
What is the Jaffa cake?
Arguably one of the greatest ever snack foods Noir.

Check the Wiki link, that might help you out a little.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_Cakes

They are just amazing...and possibly one of the best "munchie" foods if you like to get munted!

Lem

Old 09-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

the answer Lem.. is quite simple...

Cheetos > Jaffacake's ...

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #4
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
the answer Lem.. is quite simple...

Cheetos > Jaffacake's ...
Come on dude...what are you smoking...there's simply NO comparison there. It's the Jaffa Cake all the way!

Lem

Old 09-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dude.. Cheetos is the best.. Its got everything... Cheese.. Corn puff (at least i think its corn puff) Crunch.. they come in a puffy variety and a crunchy variety... And of course the name.....

Cheetos!.. its just fun to say .. cheeto... cheeeeeeeeeeeto. Not to mention i don't see jaffa cakes running around with a leapord as a mascot, Face it Cheeto's are king of junk food land. Jaffa cakes are.. at best.. the ugly prince that they force to wear an iron mask and live in the tower of london..

Old 09-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #6
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

I dunno Ragman, I've had both. If there was a Snack food tournament the Cheeto's wouldn't even make the Semi-finals.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

If there was a snackfood tournament Cheetos wouldn't even have to participate.. they would be the assumed winner.. tournament would be for the right to second place

Old 09-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #8
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Hahaha...maybe we should start a snack food fight thread in the rowdy room, get everyone involved. I am sure Maradona will provide some manips to accompany it along the way. lol

Old 09-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #9
Ragman
Privileged Member

Pssh only people who can't argue with out personal insults take things to the rowdy room.. I would prefer a nice.. regular conversation... that ends with Cheetos being declared the greatest snack food of all time

Old 09-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #10
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Ragman....(taps face)....RAGMAN! Wake up dude, you're having that deluded nightmare again where Cheeto's are the best stoner food out there. Phew! Thank god I woke you from that one buddy...you know they say that if you wake someone at the wrong time from that nightmare then they get trapped in that unrealistic hellish world!
Oh No......Ragman...RAGMAN...sorry dude, it appears I was too late!

Old 09-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #11
Ragman
Privileged Member

OHHH stoner food.. Well .. Since I am not a stoner ( Sorry man) I can't vote to what the best STONER food out there is.. Though if you still insist that your "jaffa Cakes" if that IS their real name.. are better I can only conclude that becoming a stoner ruins your sense of taste

Old 09-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #12
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

You see, there's my sympathetic sense of empathy letting me down again. I moved towards the assumption that you were in fact a stoner, due to your perspective on corn based snack products being clearly influenced by a bewildered mindset ordinarily inhabiting those who exist within the phased alternate realities caused by the partaking of the more than occasional "fattyboombatty"!
Clearly I was mistaken, of which I apologize to you Ragman...humbly so! I am now reassured that you, like myself do not indulge in such weeds grown for recreation.
However I do now find myself curious as to how you could have stumbled upon such a blinkered level of perception?
Perhaps I can suggest a psychotherapist to help you correct such thinking errors, and if the worst case scenario occurs...an extensive course of cognitive behavioral therapy to assist you in changing your internal belief structure.

So please my friend, don't despair...there are people out there to talk to. I am sure we can find a support structure to help you through this difficult and disillusioned time!

Lem

Old 09-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #13
Ragman
Privileged Member

Your concern for my well being is touching.. really it is... But I only have one questiion for you... can you do this.. with jaffa cakes?

truley Cheetos are a miracle food. For not only are they tastey in the most divine way.. but they are also agents for cleanliness.

and Noir... the fact that you have never seen a cheeto... is so horribly depressing that i am thinking of starting a foundation.. P.I.N.O.C. People In Need Of Cheetos. It will be great.. we will get a celebrity endorsment..Someone really cheesy.. like.. I dunno jean Claude van Dammne. we will do commercials.. and no one will have to worry about writing donations off on their taxes.. because the donations will be snack based

Please.. if you act now we can stamp out this travesty once and for all....

Last edited by Ragman; 09-10-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #14
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lemarchand the gourmet...

All this time I thought you were French. I kept wondering, "why do I like this guy?" I've never had a Jaffe Cake. Is the orange flavoring like marmalade with the bitter rind flavor?

Everytime I visit England, I pick up about 5 lbs. (of weight not money).

Whoever said, "The English live like kings and eat like peasants, and the French live like peasants and eat like kings", was really a "tasteless" individual.

In any event, I'll pass on the Cheetos and put my money on an order of Jaffe Cakes. If it's from England, my money will be well spent.

Now, I'm hungry for some English cooking and there isn't a decent place within a thousand miles.

Thanks.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #15
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
All this time I thought you were French. I kept wondering, "why do I like this guy?" I've never had a Jaffe Cake. Is the orange flavoring like marmalade with the bitter rind flavor?

Everytime I visit England, I pick up about 5 lbs. (of weight not money).

Whoever said, "The English live like kings and eat like peasants, and the French live like peasants and eat like kings", was really a "tasteless" individual.

In any event, I'll pass on the Cheetos and put my money on an order of Jaffe Cakes. If it's from England, my money will be well spent.

Now, I'm hungry for some English cooking and there isn't a decent place within a thousand miles.

Thanks.
YES!!!! Finally a supporter for the mighty Jaffa Cake! lol

The orangy bit is not bitter. it is a very delicate tangerine flavoured jelly, not like marmalade and there's no rind in there.

You're not the only one hungry for some traditional English cooking other than my own!

Lem

Old 09-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #16
~Angel~

~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)

First, I have never heard of them... *gigggles* ☺

I did check Wiki and the be painfully honest, being described as a buiscuit makes me think of a dog treat. They also need some decoration or something. I think a lot of American treats are made in a visually attractive manner.

For instance, let's take the humble vanilla wafer, It seems a bit like your J Cake. It is a bland color, and has no life to it... few Americans would choose a vanilla wafer if it was seated next to ----->>

a) A chocolate chip cookie - with those tempting bits of chocolate peaking out.
b) An Oreo - a cookie with a rich creme filling sandwiched between two chocolate wafers. Just the discription and cool name win a person over. Make it a double stuff version, or a colored cream center, and its no contest! Even the wafer has a design stamped into it. ☺
c) a Sugar Cookie - with the sparkly sugars on top. Sometimes brightly colored, or better yet a frosting decorated sugar cookie - it makes me think shiny ornaments and snow!
d) a fudge striped cookie - you know the one made by the Keebler elves? With clocolate on the bottom and cute chocolate stripes on the top. If you careful they can also be a game, by eating off each individual stripe - if your really bored.
e) a fig newton - yes even the non assuming fig newton would do well in a cookie challenge. With a fig you never know anymore what flavor is going to be in the middle of that soft yummy, cake like out covering. It is practically an adventure!
e) a Peanut Butter cookie - yes even a simple peanut butter cookie has the little line decorations made by a fork. they even take sugar or sprinkles on top for a more festive look. What ails it for these cookies is the smell! The smell of a warm sugar cookie is an aphrodesiac, seriously! LOL The ones with the hershey kiss pressed into the top are wonderful too!

It's all in the decorations!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc03196.JPG (63.7 KB, 88 views)
Old 09-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #17
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do like jaffa cakes , but what about JAMMIE DODGERS !!!
Old 09-10-2008, 10:32 PM   #18
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
I do like jaffa cakes , but what about JAMMIE DODGERS !!!
DUDE...now you're talking. There's one guaranteed way to cause conflict within the lover of a Jaffa Cake, and that's to utter those immortal sacred words..."Jammie" and "Dodger".
The question is, which ones do you prefer. The normal ones...or the ones with the cream filling and the sugar sprinkled in the middle bit?

Old 09-11-2008, 06:13 PM   #19
Username:

Username: has initial reputation

Java Moon
Username: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #20
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Moon Cake!@@!
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote