Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-09-2008, 01:36 PM   #1
Gagged Boy

Gagged Boy has initial reputation
Default Her Prey - first victim (F/M)

hi
I´ve written this some time ago, but never finished it
I´ll have a second try and hope you like it
the story is about a boy kidnapped by a girl and he´ll be softly raped by her
btw. my english isn´t perfect so if you find mistakes pls send me a message and I´ll fix it
so, have fun and tell me what you think about it so far

For several weeks now she had watched her prey.
Tonight her dreams would come true. Sarah had always fantasised about kidnapping a man and have her way with him. The tall woman in her early thirties was pretty nervous now. She checked her equipment again. Ether and rag, tape, handcuffs and a black latexbondage sack. Everything was prepared, the only one missing was her victim.
Her victim was a young boy, 19 years old. She had first seen him in her favourite bar with some friends. The slim boy had caught her eye immediatly. Blonde hair, adorable blue eyes and a cute smile. She had tried to flirt a bit, but he seemed pretty shy. Well, of course she was more than ten years older than him, but it was woth a try. At least she got his name, David. Sarah was the child of wealthy parents, so she could afford to follow the boy wherever he went. He still lived with his parents, but he had no girlfriend and his parents used to leave over the weekend and they hardly returned before Sunday evening.
And now, Friday night, Sarah was waiting in his bedroom, clad in a shiny latex catsuit, her face hidden by a mask, of course shiny latex too.
Now she heard the front door and her heart was pounding. Maybe he would see the open window, but he would hardly think of a burglar, even if he realized that he could´t close it. Just a broken window, nothing to worry about.
She waited, for days as it seemed to her, until she heard footsteps coming closer. Quickly Sarah opened the bottle with ether and poured the liquid into the rag. The door swung open and Sarah got herself ready. Someone got in and tried to swich on the light, but Sarah had taken care of that.
She heard David´s angry Voice, what send a thrill of excitement through her body.
So close, he is so close.
Then he stepped in and Sarah grabbed her precious boy.
With a quick move Sarah clamped the rag firmly over Davids face, and pressed it against his nose and mouth with both, latex clad hands.
David took a deep breath in surprised and coughed when the ether filled his lungs.
Sarah, who had hid nehind the door was now standing behind him and pushed him forward, deeper into the room, while he tried to get the rag of his face.
He screamed into the rag and kicked and fought like a little tiger. Two times he almost managed to break free until the ether took effect.
But after some minutes of fighting and screaming Davids movements became slower and weaker.
Now Sarah could afford to remove one hand from the rag and push the still struggling boy onto his bed. Now she realized he was wearing tight leather pants.
Sarah couldn´t belive her luck. She had been aroused the whole day, the fight had made her even hornier, but now she couldn´t stop herself. Her hand seemed to have an own will and started to explore the boys crotch area. Her thumb gently rubbed his dick under his layer of sexy, smooth leather.
David groaned and tried to grab the intruder´s hand, but he was already pretty dazed and Sarah could easily get her hand under his shirt where she fondled his chest.
“Pschht. Just relax, sweetie. Tonight you´re mine.”
Sara whispered into his ear and kissed his neck.
He didn´t fight her fromt that on. Sarah still held the cloth in place, until she was sure David was out.
The first thing she did when he went limp was to throw away the rag and stroke her wet pussy through her catsuit.
Her other hand still explored her captives body, stroking his cute leather ass.
Now get him ready, you can fuck him wehen you have him in your own bed.
Sarah grabbed the tape and tied the lads hands and legs with silver tape.
Then she wrapped the tape several times around his mouth, before she took her latex sack.
Sarah just removed Davids shoes and then moved him into the bondage sack and fastened the straps to secure her toy.
”Well David, wehen you wake up you will be as fast as a baby.”
She said and fondled the boy through the black latex.
“Time to leave, sweetie.”
Sarah said and started to carrie the unconscious stud to the door.
A quick glance and Sarah ran to her car, her shiny package in her arms.
Davis was not very heavy for a boy of his size, but his kidnapper was glad to palce him into her trunk. Now she removed her mask and her dark hait floated around her face. Smilingly she went to the drivers seat and started the engine.
She had really done it and now she onlyhad to get her captive into her house and then the fun could start.

David felt strange. He was lying, but he wasn´t in his bed.
“What has happened?”
he tried to remember and suddenly everything came back. The rag on his face and the chemical fumes.
And he could remember a hand on his dick, rather well. He was frightened, but somehow aroused by the touch and by the sweet female voice of his attacker.
It was like someone had read his mind and found his secret fantasies.
But first he should find out what had happened. David was tied very well and obviously he was gagged, what he found out when he called for help and only heard a silent “Hmmpff.”
“Ok, i feel i´m moving and i hear an engine. Looks like I´m in a trunk, how classic.”
he thought. He struggled a bit, but it was useless. His hands were tied and he was lying inside of what seemed to be a latex sack. And something was wrapped tightly around the sack so there was no hope of escape.
He could´nt say how long the trip went on, but suddenly the car stopped.
For a minute or so nothing happened, but then the trunk was opened and David could see his abductress for the first time.
She was a tall, well build woman. He could easily see that through her skin tight outfit. Her face was hidden under a latex mask, but he could see brown eyes and a wolfish smile.
“Hi sweetie. You had a nice nap?”
she said.
“Well, i´ll have to make sure you don´t cause me any trouble when i carry you, so...”
with this words she pressed a rag into Davids face.
David fought, but he couldn´t win. Soon his eyes closed, but he was not really out, but he could not move.
He felt hands lifting him and he was carried for a while, until he was thrown on a bed.
His captor crawled onto the bed and laid next to him. She ran her hands all over Davids helpless body and whispered something into his ear, but he didn´t understand her.
David was already hard. When her hands explored his lap his captor suddenly found a bulge. For a moment the hands stopped in surprise, then he herad her laugh.
“Seems I made a better catch than I thought. Hmm?”
with this words she fondled Davids cock through the sack.
David mourned.
The hands stopped, he could hear a zipper and suddenly soft fingers opened Davids pants and pulled them down.
Several minutes David was teased by his captors hands, until she removed his boxershorts and freed his cock.
David had stared at his abductress for a while, but now she seemed to realize it and smiled down on him.
“I will milk you dry and rape you for the whole weekend.”
She promised and kissed David softly an his gag.
Her latex clad hands caressed Davids throbbing cock. The smooth latex felt so good and David closed his eyes and enjoyed.
He felt his orgasm coming closer and closer and...she stopped. David groaned into his gag and she laughed.
“Oh no, little boy. You will climax often enough until I send you home, but now I want you hard and horny.”
With that words she placed a rubber on his manhood and got up.
Gagged Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:19 AM   #2
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Ohhhhhh... Really good start.

Hope ya finish it some day ;p.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:42 AM   #3
Gagged Boy

Gagged Boy has initial reputation

wow, at least a second part

Sarah enjoyed the look in her captives eyes. A mixture of fear and lust. She grinned, thinking of what she had in mind for him. Soon he would be too busy to be scared.
Dreaming of the time she´d have with that handsome boy Sarah started to run her hands over her body. The light in the room made it easy for her prey to see every detail of her firm body through the skin tight latex. Her fingers rubbed her large breasts and toyed with hard nippels. Davids eyes grew big. Her left hand wandered down, still busy with stroking Sarahs hot body. Between her legs the hand stopped and caressed her wet pussy through her suit. Dsvid seemed completely captured by the show, what made her even hotter. Moaning and groaning she unzipped her crotch zipper and slid two fingers inside her. She stopped for a second to climb on the bed again, settling down on Davids chest. Now she gave him a perfect view to what was happenening.
One hand openend her pussy mouth and the other one worked on her clit. She slowly ran her rubberfingers, wet from her own juices, over that little bulge, sending a shiver through her body.
She kept going for a while, untill she was ready to cum. She got up and pressed her wet pussy in her captives face, rubbing herself against him, fucking his cute face.
Soon she found a good place at his nose and rubbed her clit against this mini dildo. It didn´t take long untill she came screaming and roughly pullung his face deeper into her.
When he started to struggle under her she came back to her senses and pulled back, letting him breath.
He was still hard as hell, just as expected. Grinning she crawled back, her body touching his, as she placed her breasts over his face.
„I hope you like bc.“
She whispered and pushed herself against him again, this time smothering him with her rubber tits, while one hand grabbed the back of his head, pulling him tightly to her.
This time he struggled immedeatly, what made Sarah raging with lust with the same speed.
But she didn´t keep him like this for long, she wanted to play, not seriously smothering him.
„Good boy. I think you deserve some attention down here.“
She said, rubbing her ass against his hard on.
He groaned and tried to pul away. Sarah just smiled and brought her pussy in position to swallow his manhood. He tried to resist, struggling and trying to push her off him,
She let him struggle, as she enjoyed his resistance almost as much as raping him.
After some minutes he simply gave up, tired from the struggle and the kidnapping itself.
„Yessss...save your strength.“ She purred as her pussy made contact with his cock. Carefully she moved herself down on him, always pulling back a little. Once she had been to fast and made her man scream in pain, as she impaled herself on a dry cock. Now she slowly wet him with her juices, also teasing him with her motions.
David moaned into his gag, but kept still. As Sarah had him completely inside her she closed her eyes, feeling him. He had a nice cock, not the biggest one she had seen, but better than average.
And nice shaped too. It felt great, just to have him. Time passed, untill he suddenly twiched inside her. Sarah grasped in surprise and pleasure, as that movement send a wave of pleasure through her body.
„Wow, that was good. How do you like this?“
she asked and used her pussy muscles to stroke him. She was rewarded with a loud groan.
Sarah chuckled.
„I bet no woman has done this to you before.“ she said, meaning both, her skilfull massage of her pussy...and the kidnapping with the rape.
„Well, but I think you´ll also love the normal way.“
With that she liftet herself up and rammed back onto him. David grapsed for air, Sarah smiled as she started riding him. Up and down again...as she loved it.
He was obviously overrun by his emotions, his eyes staring at her with a passion and lust that made her glow inside. He started to fuck her now. When she came down he also pushed. He liked the game she started and soon they were both moaning loudly.
Sarah felt great. She had waited long for this day and got rewared with a skillfull boy. Soon she started to scream and grabbed his hips to push herself against him one last time, before she collapsed on him, wrapping her arms around him.
„Wow.“
Was alle she whispered, before she kissed him on the gag. Her tongue tickled his gagged lips. She loved gag kissing. It reminded her of her power over her man...and it was somehow very ertic too.
In that moment he suddenly pushed his cock deep inside her. Sarah wasn´t finished with her actual orgasm and now he started to fuck her pussy on his own.
„Ooooh...yesss....gooood.“
was all she managed to say. She was hit by another climax within two minutes, and still he didn´t stop. In her ocean of lust Sarah remembered her plan and slowly moved her hands under his pillow.
„Don´t stop!“
she cried, while she worked behind his head. As she felt the climax coming she suddenly pressed a rag, soaking wet with ether, against his face.
„Sorry, but it´s not your turn yet.“
She whispered in his ear, while he struggled desperatly to get that smelly rag off.
While David´s movements grew weaker every second Sarah experienced the greatest climax of her live. Fucking her helpless prey, while putting him to sleep.
She was somehow out herself, not like him. She was lost in her own world of pleasure, still holding the rag over his face.
After some time she carefully got up, looking at the sleeping boy.
He was in her hands. She could easily end his life right here, she could do whatever she wanted.
Her hand getly stroked his face. The only thing that might hurt him was the moment when she returned him home.
But that was still far away.
Gagged Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:21 AM   #4
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that was a fantastic read you are a very good writer
MuggasWoman is offline   Reply With Quote